Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Re: Coronavirus

"Flatten the Curve"

new song

embedded in this article

https://brownstone.org/articles/flat...tm_source=push
    https://player.odycdn.com/api/v4/str...fd72f94/e27b63

https://player.odycdn.com/api/v4/str...fd72f94/e27b63

video also embedded in the following article...

https://brownstone.org/articles/flatten-the-curve-the-song/?utm_medium=onesignal&utm_source=push

THE VIRUS IS FANATIC, IT CAN’T BE CONTROLLED
    KILLING AT RANDOM, THE SICK AND THE OLD
    I’M TELLING THE PEOPLE THERE’S NO OTHER TRACK
    JUST DOUBLING DOWN, WITH NO LOOKING BACK
    THAT’S HOW I FLATTENED THE CURVE
    ABSOLUTELY MARVELOUS
    FLATTENED THE CURVE
    IT WAS PRETTY ARDUOUS
    I WROTE AND I TALKED TO POLITICIANS AND PRESS
    THE CURVE IS UNDER SUBSTANTIAL DURESS!

MEDIA WOMAN CHANNELLE

WHEN THE VIRUS STORY BEGAN HITTING THE NEWS
    WE CONTROLLED ALL THE CONTENT, WE GOT ALL THE VIEWS
    THE MEDIA SCREAMS WITH UNANIMOUS VOICE
    THE PEOPLE JUST LOVE IT – THEY DON’T HAVE A CHOICE
    STICKING TO THE NARRATIVE
    FLATTENED THE CURVE
    AN ETHICAL IMPERATIVE
    ALL THIS ATTENTION IS MAKING ME WET
    I’LL BE MILKING THAT STORY TILL IT’S DRY AS CAN GET

ENSEMBLE

WHEN NO ONE IN YOUR FAMILY IS SICK
    YOU CAN THANK OUR LAWS FOR DOING THE TRICK
    BUT IF HIVE COMES AND KNOCKS ON YOUR DOOR
    THERE’S NO ACCOUNTABILITY ANYMORE

CEO PARHAM

THERE’S NO OTHER SOLUTION THERE’S NOUGHT YOU CAN DO
    YOU’RE CORNERED, YOU’RE DESPERATE, YOU’RE FRIGHTENED AND BLUE
    WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN THE TUNNEL IS LIT
    PARVAX IS COMING IT’S GON’ BE A HIT
    WORK IN MY LABORATORY
    FLATTENED THE CURVE
    FILLING MY REPOSITORY
    COUNTRIES OF MILLIONS WILL BUY THE VACCINE
    THE MONEY I’LL MAKE WILL BE F****’ OBSCENE

GOVERNOR KENT

THE MOMENT I SAW THAT HIVE WAS A THREAT
    I TOOK REQUIRED ACTION AND HAD NO REGRET
    THE POLICIES I PUT IN PLACE PREVENTED A SPIKE
    DISTANCING, BLINDING, AND CLOSURES ALIKE
    DENOUNCING ANY RIVALRY
    FLATTENED THE CURVE
    DISCOURAGING CONNIVERY
    IF I WENT BACK I WOULD DO IT AGAIN
    THE CURVE IS NO MATCH FOR GOVERNOR KENT

ENSEMBLE

THAT’S HOW WE SHOVED IT AND SQUISHED IT
    WE’LL OFFER NO APOLOGY
    PUMMELED IT AND PUSHED IT YEAH!
    A WOUNDROUS IDEOLOGY
    SQUEEZED IT AND SMUSHED
    IT WON’T GROW EXPONENTIALLY
    QUELLED IT AND QUASHED IT YEAH!
    LEVEL IT EVENTUALLY
    THE PEOPLE ARE FIGHTING AND WE’RE LIGHTING THE FUSE
    THEN HANDING OUT LIFELINES THEY CANNOT REFUSE
    EVERYONE COMPLIANT OUR CONTINUING GOAL
    WE’D DIE BEFORE WE’D EVER GIVE UP THIS CONTROL
    IF LOCKDOWNS KEEP THE VIRUS AT BAY
    WE’LL LOCK DOWN EACH AND EVERY DAY
    BUT IF THE CURVE STARTS SLITHERING UP
    WE’RE CLEARLY NOT LOCKING DOWN HARD ENOUGH
    FLATTEN THE CURVE
    A LITTLE CONTRADICTORY
    FLATTEN THE CURVE
    THE ONLY PATH TO VICTORY
    LEADING THE MASSES BY EXPLOITING THEIR FEARS
    THE CURVE IS NO MATCH FOR OUR THRIVING CAREERS

Thanks

Get prepped for the classroom

Protect your kids from Meningitis, Varicella, MMR, HPV, COVID and more. Schedule with our pharmacy today and score a 10% off grocery coupon for every immunization.*

Schedule Now

Boost Your Defense

Kids 5+ and adults, get your 1st COVID-19 booster 5 months after the initial series. Schedule an appointment at our pharmacy and stay protected.

Schedule Now

Transfer Your Prescriptions
    Let us take care of your prescriptions while you shop! Plus, get up to $75 off groceries with a new or transferred prescription.
    Start Now >

Copyright © 2022 by Albertsons Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.

Contact us at 250 E. Parkcenter Blvd., Boise, ID 83706.

Thanks

IMPORTANT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF95eGLUX6c

Exclusive: CDC Claims Link Between Heart Inflammation and Vaccines Wasn’t Known for Most

9:51 video runtime

Facts Matter with Roman Balmakov

�� Full Episode with Dr. Malone �� https://ept.ms/VaccineDeathsRM

Resources

�� American Hartford Gold (866-242-2352):

https://ept.ms/3biH9MN

�� J6 Documentary:

https://ept.ms/3Os10t8

�� CDC Letter:

https://ept.ms/3Qqqg4g

Thanks

uTobian

The CDC's failure to use multivariate analysis shows the total depravity of the vaccine program

Toby Rogers

August 9, 2022

Excerpts:

"Quant genius Mathew Crawford is doing a brilliant series of articles exploring the possibility that vaccine efficacy — for all vaccines — may be zero and that any claimed benefit from shots is actually a wealth effect (said differently, when one controls for wealth any supposed benefit from the vaccine disappears). I would like to add my two cents to this debate."

"
    So I read another, and another, and another “vaccine safety” study (eventually reading all 20). And they were all the same. These studies are preposterous because they cannot possibly answer the question they are trying to tackle because their methods are too basic. Vaccine safety studies contain no biology, no chemistry, and vanishingly little statistics. These people are doing arithmetic, badly. In fact, they resemble a card trick more than anything having to do with science. I realized that the CDC has no idea what it is doing — the entire field of pediatrics and public health is a Potemkin Village, a Ponzi scheme, the worst intellectual fraud that I have ever seen.

I wept because of the implications (and hoped against hope that I was misunderstanding something). These are some of the most consequential studies ever produced — because their findings impact the health of 95% of the children in the developed world. Yet the field itself is stunted and basic — at least 100 years behind their colleagues in the physical sciences or even the quantitative branches of the social sciences. The vulgarity of vaccine safety studies is covered up by the PR machine for the most ruthless industry in the world (and a web of financial relationships that has become “too big to fail”).

(You can find the full citations and links for all 20 studies in my thesis).

Here’s the point I want to make: The CDC’s failure to use proper statistical tools (multivariate analysis and beyond) is a threat to national security. But the reason why the CDC relies upon crude bivariate analysis (that is categorically rejected by all fields of scholarly endeavor except vaccine safety studies) is because rigging these studies is the only way to hide the fact that these shots do not work and cause catastrophic harms. If the CDC ever used proper statistical methods, the national vaccine program would come to a screeching halt because the entire program is based on fraud.

But here’s what I cannot figure out — why do scholars in these other fields, who actually know their stuff, fail to call the CDC out on their chicanery? Even worse, why do scholars in these other fields — who could spot the errors in these “vaccine safety studies” in about 10 minutes if they did any due diligence — poison their own kids and themselves? We live in the dumbest era in human history — we have the tools to know and do better and yet mainstream society still participates in self-inflicted genocide because they just want to fit in.

Blessings to the warriors. ��

Prayers for everyone fighting back against the most egregious fraud in human history. "

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

monty (9th August 2022)

Thanks

Dachsie comment:

Everyone should listen to this exposure of Moderna and FDA lying to the public and approving this "vaccine" for EUA, Emergency Use Authorization. It is so outrageous and even Alexandra (Sasha) Latypova and Robert Kennedy started laughing several times at the extreme absurdity of what was done.

I thought this was interesting.
    "The FDA “obviously did not object” to any of this, she said. “That’s evidence of collusion to me with the manufacturer.”

So the absence of action by the FDA-- they should have objected and they did not -- is in her opinion "evidence of collusion." I wonder if that would be the legal opinion of a judge as well in a trial situation.

I commend this courageous lady and appreciate her use of the term "evil." in her commentary.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...c-dbee41fc5d19

08/09/22

Moderna Clinical Trials Terribly Flawed — and FDA Knew It, Former Pharma Executive Tells RFK, Jr.

There were “terrible flaws” in Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine clinical trials — and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) knew it, according to Alexandra Latypova, a former pharmaceutical industry executive who reviewed nearly 700 pages of documents Moderna submitted to the FDA as part of its application process.

Latypova, who has 25 years of experience in pharmaceutical research and development, started a number of successful companies — primarily focused on creating and reviewing clinical trials.

On a recent episode of “RFK Jr. The Defender Podcast,” she told Kennedy what she learned after reviewing the Moderna documents, obtained via a Freedom of Information Act request.

Latypova told Kennedy that out of nearly 700 pages, about 400 pages are irrelevant studies that Moderna repeated multiple times.

Moderna also submitted three versions of a single module, she said. And one module contained only narrative summaries of Moderna’s studies, but no actual study results.

“So we are still missing a large number of results, such as full reports that are supporting those narratives,” Latypova told Kennedy.

The FDA “obviously did not object” to any of this, she said. “That’s evidence of collusion to me with the manufacturer.”

Latypova also discussed Moderna’s clinical trials timeline. She said the Investigational New Drug (IND) application meeting is supposed to occur with the FDA when the company initiates human clinical trials.

Moderna and the FDA had a pre-IND meeting on Feb. 19, 2020, and the IND application was formally opened the next day. The global pandemic was declared on March 11, 2020.

“Somehow these visionaries could predict the future with such certainty that they opened a clinical trial for the vaccine, for which a pandemic was announced a month later,” Latypova said.

There is normally only one IND application for one product. In this case, however, there are two IND applications — one belonging to Moderna, and one belonging to the National Institutes of Health, which partnered with Moderna on its COVID-19 vaccine.

Latypova also told Kennedy that Moderna did not conduct studies to determine if its mRNA vaccine affected male fertility.

“We have no idea what [the vaccine] does to young men who want to have children in the future,” she said.

The documents also confirm that Moderna’s trials studied the vaccine’s delivery mechanism, but not its payload, which in this case is the spike protein.

“They want you to believe that … you can … have a truck filled with food, or you can have a truck filled with explosives,” Latypova said. “They’re saying it doesn’t matter. Focus on the truck. It’s the same truck, doesn’t matter what’s inside.”

In the end, Latypova said, “They’re desperate to vaccinate every single person on the planet because they don’t want you to know what’s going on.”

Watch the episode here:

embedded video

40:35 video runtime

The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of Children's Health Defense.

Thanks

Dachsie comment:

More absurdity!
    Violating a federal law that forbids the use of appropriated funds to pay a “publicity expert” unless funds are specifically appropriated for that purpose is probably A-OK now. Propaganda by the government is OK now that the Smith-Mundt Modernization Act was repealed.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...c-dbee41fc5d19

08/09/22

CDC Illegally Used $15 Million Gift From Facebook to Promote COVID Propaganda, Nonprofit Alleges

American First Legal called for a Congressional investigation into allegations the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention illegally accepted a $15 million gift from Facebook and used it to manipulate public opinion about COVID-19.
    By
    America First Legal

Thanks

Thanks

https://twitter.com/aNdr0iz/status/1...m_medium=email

Tweet
    See new Tweets
    Conversation
    Steven Thomas
    @aNdr0iz
    The���� Saudi ambassador, Muhammad al-Qahtani, fell and died during a speech at a conference in the Egyptian capital, Cairo, in which he praised president A-Sisi and described him as "the dean of humanity.
    #SaudiArabia #BreakingNews

embedded video

https://twitter.com/i/status/1557136518229139456

5:47 PM · Aug 9, 2022·Twitter Web App

Thanks

Thanks

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/go...ovid-vaccines/

Gov’t database reveals 10,000% increase in cancer reports due to COVID vaccines

Researcher Brian Shilhavy compared VARES reports of cancer after COVID vaccine injections over the last 20 months with the same query of all FDA-approved vaccines throughout the last 30 years.

(LifeSiteNews) – A researcher who queried the Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC) Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) discovered a 10,661.4% increase in cancer reports as a result of experimental COVID-19 gene-base vaccines as compared with all FDA-approved vaccines over the last 30 years.

Brian Shilhavy, who is the editor of Health Impact News, traced his steps in the search providing links to documentation of his various findings.

Having first queried the cases of “the most common cancers [that] had been reported following COVID-19 vaccines,” he found “837 cases of cancer, including 88 deaths, 66 permanent disabilities, and 104 life threatening events (Source).”

He emphasized that even these numbers were not exhaustive, and the VAERS database could not handle the larger search of “ALL cancers listed in VAERS” under this category of COVID inoculations.

“Using the exact same search terms for cancer,” he wrote, “I then searched ALL FDA-approved vaccines for the previous 30 years and found only 140 cases of cancer reported (Source).”

“That result is for 360 months (30 years), whereas the 837 cases following the experimental COVID-19 vaccines were reported in just 20 months, since the roll out of the COVID-19 shots beginning in December of 2020,” Shilhavy wrote.

“That is an increase of 10,661.4%!” he concluded.

Shilhavy, whose organization is located in Texas, also made note of the significant number of the cancer cases in the database that were of young people, from age 12 up through many young adults in their 20s.

Last October, a Swedish lab study found that the spike protein associated with the COVID-19 illness, and its experimental vaccines, enters the nucleus of cells and significantly interferes with DNA damage-repair functions, compromising a person’s adaptive immunity and perhaps encouraging the formation of cancer cells.

In March 2021, board-certified pathologist Dr. Ryan Cole reported that he was seeing a massive “uptick” in various autoimmune diseases and cancers in patients who have been COVID-vaccinated.

“Since January 1, in the laboratory, I’m seeing a 20 times increase of endometrial cancers over what I see on an annual basis,” he said.

In regard to overall adaptive immunity, Cole describes, “post-vaccine, what we are seeing is a drop in your killer T-cells” that “keep all other viruses in check,” leaving the patient susceptible to a variety of illnesses.

In January, data leaks given by three “decorated high-ranking soldiers who are doctors and public health officials,” in sworn declarations under penalty of perjury, showed enormous spikes in dozens of diseases following COVID vaccine uptake in the U.S. military.

These included:

Miscarriages — 279% increase,
    Hypertension (high blood pressure): 2,281% increase,
    Diseases of the nervous system: 1,048% increase, and
    Cancer: 296% increase.

VAERS data released July 29 from the CDC reported 1,357,937 total adverse events in the United States after injections of experimental COVID-19 gene-based vaccines, including 29,790 deaths and 247,686 serious injuries between December 14, 2020, and July 22, 2022.

These also include 55,719 permanent disabilities, 50,739 cases of myocarditis/pericarditis, and 14,374 reported cases of shingles.

As such figures are based on voluntary reports, it is important to note that they are very likely just “the tip of the iceberg” in actual figures.

A 2010 Harvard-executed study commissioned by the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) revealed that “fewer than 1% of vaccine adverse events” are reported to VAERS, and vaccine manufacturer Connaught Laboratories calculated at least a “fifty-fold underreporting of adverse events” in a confidential study.

RELATED:

Thousands report developing abnormal tumors following COVID shots

US gov’t knows COVID shots do ‘egregious’ health damage and still ‘lie’ about their safety: attorney

COVID expert Dr. Peter McCullough urges ‘unbreakable resistance’ to vaccines for kids

Idaho doctor reports a ‘20 times increase’ of cancer in vaccinated patients

New documentary explains how tyrants use fear as a weapon to control the masses