Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 4030

Thread: Coronavirus

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Re: Coronavirus

https://renz-law.com/media-news-feed/

RENZ NEWS
    Attorney Tom Renz Discovers Disturbing DOD COVID Files

Hospitalizations doubled after vaccines introduced. 60% of those hospitalized are FULLY vaccinated.

brighteon.tv

https://www.brighteon.com/c3c52dd7-7...6-58b9a6c97f5b

24:04 video runtime

BREAKING: Attorney Thomas Renz reveals Department of Defense DoD data proving covid vaccines WORSEN infections and hospitalizations
    channel image
    Health Ranger Report
    Published 8 days ago |
    An AI-powered Dept. of Defense program named “Project Salus,” run in cooperation with the JAIC (Joint Artificial Intelligence Center), has analyzed data on 5.6 million Medicare beneficiaries aged 65 or older. Data were aggregated from Humetrix, a real-time data and analytics platform that tracks health care outcomes. Legal analysis from Thomas Renz of Renz-Law.com is included in a breaking video interview, below.

Read more at https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-10-...accinated.html

__________________________________________________ _____

ATTORNEY THOMAS RENZ DROPS BOMBS! HOSPITAL ADMINISTRATORS KILLING FOR CASH, THREATENING DOCS THE STEW PETERS SHOW

EXCLUSIVE! “They get more money when they’re on Remdesivir, they get more money when they’re on the ventilator, and so they let them lay there and die and you can’t watch”.

Attorney Thomas Renz is taking on Tony Fauci, and anyone else that pushes these potentially deadly injections, refuses viable treatment to patients diagnosed with “COVID”.

Click Photo To Watch Interview

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/0...eatening-docs/

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Good detailed summary of the COVID psyop and how the jab is killing us:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ibusW37xQ08y/
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Thanks

The Perfect Triangle #65 - 08 October 21 - Guest: Dr Judy Mikovits.

The Perfect Triangle #65 - 08 October 21 - Guest: Dr Judy Mikovits.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/kxtDlmVeVfjw/

1:56:32 video rutime

simulcast Guiseppe's Revolution Radio Show

First published at 04:40 UTC on October 10th, 2021.

(echo sound distortion stops at 11:44

Jim Fetzer

7823 subscribers

MUST WATCH! One of the best Dr Judy Mikovits interviews of the past year! The heroic legend Dr Judy Mikovits returns to discuss her brand new book "Ending Plague: A Scholar's Obligation in an Age of Corruption." Dr Judy will also share her latest research insights, latest murderous criminal activity by Tony the Rat Fauci, and the latest natural remedies for the death jab protein spikes.

Thanks

NEVER EVER AGAIN GET ANOTHER SHOT

https://thehighwire.com/

1:59:53 video runtime

Episode 236: W.H.O. IS TO BLAME?

https://thehighwire.com/watch/

Fauci & Becerra Get Ripped A New One; Bombshell W.H.O. Exposé Through The Lens of A Pandemic; More U.S. Health Officials Jump Ship

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

This is worldwide democide by (((the Tribe))). Everything about COVID™ pandemic is of (((the Tribe))).
    1. CDC Director, Rochelle P. Walensky, is a jew.2. CDC Deputy Director, Anne Schuchat, is a (((Tribe member))).
    3. CDC Chief of Staff, Sherri A. Berger, is a (((Tribe member))).
    4. CDC Chief Medical Officer, Mitchell Wolfe, is a (((Tribe member))).
    5. CDC Director, Washington Office, Jeff Reczek, is a (((Tribe member))).
    6. COVID Czar, Jeff Zients, is a (((Tribe member))).
    7. COVID Senior Advior, Andy Slavitt, is a (((Tribe member))).
    8. HHS Secretary, Xavier Becerra, is a (((Tribe member))).
    9. HHS Ass. Secretary, Rachel Levine, is a dude and a (((Tribe member))).
    10. Pfizer's CEO is a (((Tribe member))).
    11. Moderna's vaccine created by a (((Tribe member))).
    12. Johnson & Johnson's CEO is a (((Tribe member))).
    13. Teva is an Israel pharmaceutical company with a (((Tribe member))) CEO.
    14. Regeneron Pharma CEO is a (((Tribe member)))
    15. AstraZeneca's CEO was to take over as CEO of Israel's Teva Pharmaceuticals which means he's a (((Tribe member))).
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

monty (11th October 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Jon Rappoport’s latest on the non-existent virus

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021...ro-vaxx-mafia/

Natural immunity vs. Vaccine-induced immunity: the issue that terrifies the pro-vaxx mafia

Oct11 by Jon Rappoport

by Jon Rappoport
    October 11, 2021

(To join our email list, click here.)
    As my readers know, I’ve been proving, for the past year, that the SARS-CoV-2 virus doesn’t exist. Therefore, the whole issue of immunity is a non-starter. Immune to what? To a phantom. A myth. A superstition. A fairy tale. A collective hallucination.

NEVERTHELESS, I make frequent forays into the fantasy bubble-world, where millions and millions of people believe the virus is real, the case numbers are real, and the vaccine is relevant. I do this to point out the ridiculous contradictions and internal inconsistencies and lies within that bubble.
    I’m making another such foray now. For the purposes of argument only, I’ll assume the virus is real and viral immunity is real and discussion about the vaccine is relevant.

A key question within the bubble: is naturally acquired immunity, achieved through infection by the virus, equivalent to, or better than, immunity acquired as a result of vaccination?

The answer to that question is vital for the pro-vaxx mafia. They MUST claim natural immunity is inferior. Otherwise, their goose is cooked.

Otherwise, their whole brutal campaign to force shots into arms is doomed.

Enter Senator Rand Paul. The other day, in a hearing, he took Biden’s Health and Human Services Secretary, Xavier Becerra, to the woodshed, to the cleaners, to school.

Infowars reporter Steve Watson wrote a piece covering Rand Paul’s merciless critique:
    “Referring to a recent Israeli study that found vaccinated people are up to seven times more likely to get COVID-19 than those who have natural immunity, Paul told Becerra that Americans should be allowed to take a ‘Look at a study with 2.5 million people and say you know what? Looks like my [natural] immunity is as good as the vaccine’ or not.”

“’Maybe in a free country, I ought to be able to make that decision,’ Paul urged.”

“’Instead, you’ve chosen to travel the country calling people like Johnathan Isaac, and others, myself included, flat-earthers,’ the Senator continued, adding ‘We find that very insulting. It goes against the science’.”

“Paul then asked Becerra if he was a qualified medical doctor, knowing that he isn’t.”

“’So you’re not a medical doctor. Do you have a science degree?’ Paul further questioned, knowing that Becerra doesn’t.”

“’You alone are on high and you’ve made these decisions, a lawyer with no scientific background, no medical degree…this is an arrogance coupled with an authoritarianism that is unseemly and un-American,’ Paul blasted.

“’You sir, are the one ignoring the science. The vast preponderance of scientific studies, dozens and dozens, show robust, long-lasting [natural] immunity after infection,’ the Senator further charged, demanding that Becerra should apologise for being dishonest.”

If natural immunity is superior to vaccine-acquired immunity, then millions and millions of people who have been labeled “COVID cases” and recovered…don’t need the vaccine.

Oops.

Wait. There’s more. A few months ago, the FDA issued a strange edict that confused many medical professionals. The agency suddenly announced that COVID antibody tests would no longer be considered useful or accurate.

The hidden reason for that decision is becoming clear. Widespread antibody testing would reveal that an EXTRAORDINARY number of people developed viral infections and recovered. A far greater number than anyone expected or assumed. They have antibodies against the virus and they’re healthy.

And THAT revelation would sink the pro-vaxx ship to the bottom of the sea. Because, obviously, all those antibody-positive people developed natural immunity to the virus and have no need for a vaccine.

Then, on top of all this, the PCR test, when run at a sensitivity of 35 cycles or above, also indicates millions and millions of people are infected by the virus and recover nicely. THOSE people as well would need no vaccine.

Getting the picture?

The total tonnage of scientific bullshit required to argue that everyone should be vaccinated is titanic.

Hence, we have Fauci, sold-out talking news heads, vaccine mandates, lying doctors, lying public health officials, etc.

It would not surprise me at all if it turned out that 80-90 percent of the population—subjected to testing and re-testing—at one time or another qualified as COVID cases—and recovered nicely or were never sick in the first place…AND THEREFORE HAVE NO NEED FOR A VACCINE.

—And that concludes today’s episode of Lunatics on the Loose inside the Mad Mad World Where People Believe the Virus is Real and the Vaccine is Relevant and Necessary. As I say, I make forays into that world to demonstrate the contradictions and lies the liars are spouting, even on their own terms.

The liars are no more reliable than drunks in a bar at 2AM.

However, they’re a lot more dangerous.

(To read about Jon’s mega-collection, The Matrix Revealed, click here.)

Jon Rappoport
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Amanda (11th October 2021),keehah (13th October 2021),woodman (11th October 2021)

Thanks

Monty, I just headed over here to post the article you just posted. You beat me to the punch. Would have liked a little of your commentary, however.

This article is an important contribution to the discussion, and in a free speech environment quality discussion from all sides leads to what I call "the common good." If quality reasoned discussion takes place on a continuing basis, the common good can change into something even better. The right principles throughout is key.

I personally see so many patterns that match those that emerged right after 9-11-01 in the truth seeking communities that purported to be seeking truth about that event.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

^^Jon hit that one out of the park; a grand slam.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

Platinum
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post

[COLOR=#1B1B1B][FONT=&]And THAT revelation would sink the pro-vaxx ship to the bottom of the sea. Because, obviously, all those antibody-positive people developed natural immunity to the virus and have no need for a vaccine.
    Oh how I wish this were true. But meanwhile, in real life, the vast majority are so sold out that something like this won't even come close to moving the needle for them (pun intended).
    Now as he walked by the sea of Galilee, he saw Simon and Andrew his brother casting a net into the sea: for they were fishers. <br />And Jesus said unto them, Come ye after me, and I will make you to become fishers of men.<br />Mark 16-17

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dys View Post
    Oh how I wish this were true. But meanwhile, in real life, the vast majority are so sold out that something like this won't even come close to moving the needle for them (pun intended).
    The whole definition of "immunity" is a subject unto itself for discussion.

Guiseepe Fafunculo said "Natural immunity is the only kind of immunity."

but that begs the questions.

Clear solid definition of "immunity"

And what are you measuring "immunity" against.

Dr. McCullough said he does the "antibody test" on his patients. Supposedly that is an alternative to the PCR nasal swab test. That too brings up a whole new discussion, as does almost every other element within the Plandemic vernacular such as "virus" "disease" and "infection", and don't even get me started on "Covid."