3:41 video runtime

Jan 2, 2022

Fox News

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

Amanda (2nd January 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Re: Coronavirus

La Quinta Columna has issued a new communiqué of special importance. This time, denouncing the presence of microtechnology in a Pfizer vial.
    The observation of the objects detected in this vial to date has been carried out under optical microscopy throughout the most recent programs of the Spanish team.

Biostatistician Ricardo Delgado Martín has asked people all over the world to contact him to testify before a legal body about the content of the vaccine.

Orwell City brings the words of the founder of La Quinta Columna into English.
    Note: It's strongly recommended that you listen to the video at a low volume, as Mr. Delgado speaks quite loudly in much of it.

Link: Rumble
    Ricardo Delgado: Hello. Very good evening to everyone. First of all, I wanted to wish everybody a happy new year. However, I'd like to share with you some chilling images. Remember throughout this time, throughout this week, we've even done a live stream with what's inside the Pfizer vaccine, and we've said that there's graphene and some, let's say artificial structures. But now I want you to see what we have on the screen. Precisely what's seen under the microscope, and that, logically, has creeped me out. We have to denounce this en masse. Everybody has to go out immediately to the streets and expose what the entire world population had been inoculated. All your neighbors, all your relatives have been jabbed with what you'll see now. Circuitry. Microtechnology inside the body. I'm going to share with you, on the screen, what's on the object holder. This is one of the droplets that were discarded from last week. When the hydrogel has dried, it formed these images that we're going to share. As I say, right now. Let's see if it's possible. Well. I think you're seeing what I'm seeing on the screen, right? Let's zoom in so you can see it. One moment, please. That's it. Look at the object we found in the Pfizer vaccine.

As you can see... I'm going to be moving it. Downwards. Now upwards.

There are four strange corners. Four perfectly square-angular shapes and circuitry inside. These are electronic components. This is what's formed at the base. Here are what appear to be ceramic capacitors or some other type of electronic component or circuitry. As I say, this is part of the contents of the Pfizer vaccine. Here's another perfectly artificial corner. Let's adjust the image a little bit. Here and here too. This is micro-technology. This is probably a micro-router.

This is, probably, the consequence... Or this is what causes people to generate MAC addresses. In other words, micro-technology is being introduced into our family members, into people who have been totally deceived. How is this not going to cause thrombi? How is this not supposed to cause all kinds of cardiovascular diseases and heart attacks? How is this not going to cause arrhythmias? I beg the entire medical community immediately to end this covert genocide. This is what's inside the Pfizer vaccine. This is visible after four or five days of waiting for the water in the sample to evaporate. We cannot allow one more second for these people to give one more injection, especially to our children. That's what's inside the vial. And that's what needs to be denounced. Please share this video with all parts of the world. Share this video on all your social networks and go with these images directly to the duty court to file a complaint. Because I, Mr. Ricardo Delgado Martín, D.N.I: 79.202.099N (with "N" for Navarra), will go to testify. And I'll take the sample with me. I'm going to change the magnification. Let's see it bigger.
    Well, in case there were any doubts. In case there you had any doubts... This is... This isn't a crime, but much worse. This is the most complete humiliation and aberration that has ever been done to human beings. Ever! There's no longer any kind of doubt here. No doubts. This is an artificial spawn. Now let all the fucking controlled dissidence come and tell me what this is. That "dissident" group that doesn't look at anything under a fucking microscope. The corners are perfectly square. This is micro-technology. There's at least on the order of 1200 magnification right now. And you can see it clearly. So, this is a few tens of microns large. And this is what has been introduced... What has been injected into everybody's body. This is what has been injected into everybody's body. Oh, my goodness! Jesus Christ!
    Either we just stop these genocidal people right now and put them directly in jail or hang them directly in a public square. Otherwise, they'll end up with the whole human race. Do you understand? Let's try this. While we're at it, of course, recording all kinds of images. And I have stopped on this object because I had the imperative need to share it with all of you. Let's try another magnification. Here you can see, let's say... Please, share the live broadcast with everyone. Crystal clear, isn't it? Clear, right? Even so, people will say you're "conspiracy theorists." Even so, they'll call you "deniers." This is what's inside the Pfizer vaccine.
    I make an appeal to all the judges and magistrates of our country. Either you do something about this immediately, or we go directly to the courts and turn them all upside down. And we go as we have to go because this can no longer be tolerated. Either you take Dr. Campra's report that proved all this and more, or we take another type of measure because this cannot be allowed in any way. Summon me to testify. Just summon me. I repeat. I, Ricardo Delgado Martín, D.N.I: 79.202.099N (with "N" for Navarra), offer myself before any prosecutor, magistrate, judge of our country —and of any other part of the world— to show what's inside the vaccines. To prove what's inside the vials. This is a real genocide. A real genocide. A crime against humanity. And we cannot allow this since it's being done taking advantage of people's ignorance, illiteracy, and unawareness. Please take these images to the outpatient clinics and public hospitals. Please, do me the favor. And summon me! Summon me to testify. Summon me. And please immediately remove this impostor who calls himself President of the Government from office. Immediatly! I think it's more than enough. It's more than enough. I apologize for having expressed myself in this way, but like any human being, I get carried away. But not for the best exactly. Because this is an aberration. Take these images and take them directly to a court of law. I have given all my personal data, and I'll take the sample, which I'll keep carefully, of this Pfizer vaccine. Together with a specific batch whose traceability I have from the health worker who gave it to me at the Seville meeting. Let's all go to denounce this authentic genocide. We cannot tolerate this atrocity for one more minute. I close here. Very good night. And as I say, happy new year to all. Text from the video: Report the situation to your physician.

Researcher Mik Andersen (Corona2Inspect) is doing splendid
    research on all the micro and nanotechnology found in the vials. The following is one of the most recent posts he has shared with his readers.

If you like my articles and the videos you find here and, if you can and feel like it, you can make a small donation. Your support is always more than appreciated.

Follow Orwell City on Telegram. Thank you for reading!
    —Orwellito.

The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Amanda (2nd January 2022),Dachsie (2nd January 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Dachsie comment:

I stopped with x22 Report quite a while ago but sometimes I check in just to chill a little with some hopium. I thought this show was particularly good at throwing out good facts about the major news stories, especially "Covid", and even his theorizing and speculating was more in the realm of reason and logic, rather than the constant drum beat of "Trump and the patriots."

He does make a fairly strong case for these themes...

Biden - he admitted defeat regarding the federal government managing the "pandemic."

The vax'd are looking like the ones who are "catching Covid" and "catching Omicron", and the unVax'd are the healthy ones

everything's coming back at them...

they're backtracking on everything

It's all falling apart for them

January 6 was totally an FBI / Ray Epps operation.

Enjoy...

Ep. 2665b - Crimes Against Children=Common Denominator, Expect More, Clear Your Mind, Heal

https://www.bitchute.com/video/OOdI1fxOn853/

50:48 video runtime

First published at 23:36 UTC on December 30th, 2021.

X22report

X22report

189104 subscribers

✅ Enjoy The Healthy Aging Support of Collagen ��
    �� Get 51% Off ➡️ Here http://www.healthwithx22.com/
    This is my FAV trusted source ^����

The [DS] fell right into the patriots trap. What if you know the covid playbook, what if you know they will push testing to get everyone vaccinated, what happens if it exposes the vaccinated as transmitting and getting covid. This is what is happening and the [DS] has no way out, the pandemic is finished. Trump is now inflicting pain on the [DS] showing what they have done was a disaster and it had nothing to do with the virus but their agenda. Maxwell was found guilty, one lead to another and another. Crimes against children= common denominator. It's time for the people to heal and to go after the [DS]. The hunt is on.

Thanks

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/video/...shnotification

4:32 video runtime

Opinion
    COVID Has Become A Joke & You Are The Punchline, An Epic & Powerful Rant By Chad Prather

By Red Voice Media
    January 2, 2022

Share Share Share Share Share Tweet Share Share Flip It php if(!is_sponsored_content()): ?>Comment i class="print">Print php endif; ?>

This video is for you if you're sick and tired of the shifting narratives of the so-called experts who consistently keep getting it wrong all the time.

Real News & Commentary for Patriots: https://www.redvoicemedia.com/

Thanks

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2022/0...shnotification

Healthcare Worker Spills The Beans, Reveals What’s Working Against COVID – Treatment & Prevention [VIDEO]

"Not one single healthcare worker got COVID. Not one."

By Zach Heilman
    January 3, 2022

redvoicemedia.com

Healthcare Worker Spills The Beans, Reveals What's Working Against COVID - Treatment & Prevention [VIDEO]

It seems like just about every day, we see another frontline healthcare worker speaking out against the official COVID narratives of Big Pharma, Big Media, and Big Tech.

This time, a nurse practitioner, Roman Carpenter, out of Port Arthur, Texas, claims to have just seen over 200 patients in 3 days.

WATCH:
    embedded video

video us also viewable at Rumble

https://rumble.com/vrulmv-healthcare...ovid-trea.html

“Just did three straight days. Urgent Care. Saw over 200 patients, tons of people diagnosed with COVID. Some vaccinated, some are not vaccinated. Nobody is being told that there is a treatment for COVID that there’s a prevention and treatment for COVID. Vitamin D3, very important, 2000 to 5000 international units a day, vitamin C 1000 milligrams a day, zinc 150 milligrams a day. Vitamin A, 10,000 international units a day, quercetin is an enzyme. Get it. Ivermectin, if you’re sick or high risk, you should be taking Ivermectin 18 milligrams a day once a week for prevention. Twenty-four milligrams a day for five days if you’re sick, high risk, or have COVID. There is no reason for people to be sick and dying of COVID. Frontline doctors, tons of evidence. The doctor that treated President Trump, the president or the whoever the guy is from Israel, head leader of Israel, is telling you quercetin, vitamin d3, zinc, vitamin C, hydroxychloroquine, or Ivermectin. I prefer Ivermectin. Tell your friends. Get on the supplements. There was 800 people given prophylactic Ivermectin. Eight hundred people in a randomized controlled study. Not, and they were all healthcare workers, not one single patient – person. Not one single healthcare worker got COVID. Not one. Of the group that didn’t take Ivermectin, 57% got COVID. COVID is serious. The variant is serious. But there is a cure. There’s treatment. There’s prevention. Get on it.” – Roman Jules Carpenter

<Support Our Efforts To Keep Truth Alive>

The opinions expressed by contributors and/or content partners are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Red Voice Media. Contact us for guidelines on submitting your own commentary. Red Voice Media would like to make a point of clarification on why we do not refer to any shot related to COVID-19 as a "vaccine." According to the CDC, the definition of a vaccine necessitates that said vaccine have a lasting effect of at least one year in preventing the contraction of the virus or disease it's intended to fight. Because all of the COVID-19 shots thus far available have barely offered six months of protection, and even then not absolute, Red Voice Media has made the decision hereafter to no longer refer to the Pfizer, Moderna, or Johnson & Johnson substances as vaccinations.

Dachsie comment:

Here is what this nurse recommends...

Vitamin D3 2,000 to 5,000 IU a day

Vitamin C 1,000 mg a day

zinc 150 mg a day

Vitamin A 10,000 IU a day

quercetin , an enzyme available at vitamin stores online or amazon or walmart - here is Swanson vitamin
    https://www.swansonvitamins.com/q?kw=quercetin

Ivermectin or HCQ (hydroxychloroquine) This nurse prefers Ivermectin (also contained in "horse paste" or horse parasite dewormer)

for prevention (prophylaxis) ivermectin take 18 mg a day

if you are sick or high risk or have Covid, ivermectin, take 24 mg a day for 5 days

Thanks

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2022...part-its-over/

COVID scam falls apart; it’s over
    Jan
    by Jon Rappoport

by Jon Rappoport

January 3, 2022

(To join our email list, click here.)

Since the beginning, I’ve been producing the evidence COVID is a scam. Now, official agencies are virtually admitting it.

On December 29, the head of the CDC, Rochelle Walensky, announced, in a White House press briefing, that the PCR test can register positive (meaning the person is “infected”) long AFTER infection is over.

Here’s Walensky’s money quote:

“…people can remain PCR positive for up to 12 weeks after infection and long after they are transmissible and infectious.”

That means MILLIONS of FALSE positive test results have been logged as REAL, in the past two years.

If you can’t trace the implications of THAT, I can’t help you.

Recall the old Zen Koan: What is the sound of one hand clapping?

The new version is: What is the sound of the White House press corps after Walensky’s admission?

And is the answer is: Nothing. Zero. Silence. And not stunned silence. No. Clueless silence. Sold-out silence.

No shouting. No furor. No questions.

“Dear Mr. Smith, We here at the CDC wish to inform to you that your positive PCR COVID test, administered in the spring of 2020, was misleading. There was no proof it meant you were infected. Therefore, your isolation, your hospitalization, during which your business closed and went into bankruptcy, your wife left home taking up residence with the children at her mother’s, your business partner committed suicide—all that was unnecessary. Thank you for your understanding.”

Of course, the blind following the blind following Fauci will say, “But…but…the CDC couldn’t have made a mistake that big…there must be some explanation…”

And yes, there is an explanation. The CDC and other public health officials have known all along they were running a scam. Committing a crime. A Nuremberg-type crime.

11 comments

ReluctantWarrior says:
    January 3, 2022 at 9:01 am

Jon,

I think you are right that the scam is falling apart. Almost everyone that I talk to is beginning to really question the entire COVID gambit especially the OmiCON. People are not as stupid as our fearless leaders seem to think they are. The truth is they don’t see people dropping dead in the streets as they did during the black plague. The shocking thing that seems to be getting through is that the vaxed are the ones getting sick. I know 5 people who had the jabs and various boosters who are sick now. I mean the NYT, CNN, MSNBC can only cover up the truth for so long. The anecdotal evidence is like a gathering wildfire that is sweeping across the world. My fear is that now that the story is falling apart what comes next for the power hungry masters of the universe. What are they planning next to continue their march toward global tyranny.

Ryan Kindel says:
    January 3, 2022 at 9:44 am

WAR !!

coronistan.blogspot.com says:
    January 3, 2022 at 9:08 am

“Dear Mr. Smith…” LOL That’s why I like this blog so much. You have a great sense of humor besides you expertise.
    Karen Bracken says:
    January 3, 2022 at 9:09 am

And let’s not forget they also admitted the PCR could not distinguish between the flu and COVID so millions that had the flu were refused early treatment and left to die. AND Fauci knew the PCR could not be used to detect infection and the inventor of the PCR (Dr. Mullis) told Fauci that when Fauci wanted to use it to detect AIDS. Fauci also knew if you spin PCR more then 28 cycles it could tell you whatever they wanted. Yes Jon you and many others were right from the start. So why aren’t these EXPERTS fired?? NYC Health Director admitted recently that they lied about the number of children in the hospital to motivate parents to get the shot. Why isn’t she in jail? I also think the family of Dr. Mullis should investigate his death that conveniently occured just months before the scamdemic.
    Laura says:
    January 3, 2022 at 9:16 am

It is astounding that so few people are outraged by the whole scam. They have been telling us in black and white it’s a scam from the beginning. I think one of the main issues is pride – people refuse to admit they were duped. They are too prideful to admit they pranced around in masks for NOTHING, they poisoned themselves for NOTHING, they left their elderly parents in nursing homes to die from abject neglect and despair for NOTHING, they closed their business for NOTHING. All events were canceled for NOTHING. I have family and coworkers who are TRIPLE jabbed and became very ill after and they REFUSE to admit it was the toxic injections that made them ill. They can’t connect the dots and accept the illogical notion that an imaginary “virus” made them deathly ill AFTER they got the supposed “cure”. They all gleefully say they “had COVID”. It is too much for them psychologically to admit they poisoned THEMSELVES. I think the most important lesson in all of this nonsense is personal RESPONSIBILITY. This will only end when people finally have the guts to admit they were fooled.
    Opie Poik says:
    January 3, 2022 at 9:18 am

The Most Interesting Doctor In The World:

https://www.americanthinker.com/imag.../234906_5_.jpg

Heh.

};^D
    jeff chalk says:
    January 3, 2022 at 9:21 am

END THE FEAR
    TAKE OFF YOUR MASK

spread these words near and far
    Marlene says:
    January 3, 2022 at 9:28 am

Yes Jon, to us it has been over for a long long time.

But there have been at least 20 times in the past 2 years that I have declared to myself ‘NOW, with this information, IT IS OVER – Praise the Lord, let’s get back to living!”

But no, not over. Not over and tripling down happening. I saw yesterday the criminal Fauci say the CDC will come up with new quarantine guidelines this week.
    My grandson’s school in preparation for kids coming back after break is more like a prison!!
    It is March 2020 all over again and worse – much much worse!!

The journalists who showed up at Trump’s covid pressers everyday were the ones who started driving the actions of the administration. The media has been in charge and the tremendous force that has been pushing this entire ting for this entire time.

June 2020 – The Who says – we have found Asymptomatic spread to be extremely low if it even exists.
    I text my kids GREAT NEWS!!!!
    They don’t believe it even though it was The Who who said it
    The media freaks out – NO NO that can’t be true
    Next Day The Who walks it all the way back

Journalist:
    We want Masks
    We want ventilators
    we want lockdowns
    we want santitzer
    we want vaccines
    we want NOT TREATMENT
    we want NO COMMON SENSE
    we want whatever our
    we want blah blah blah
    Hurry up it’s an emergency we are not getting what we need!!!

I have whiplash from it all – and my heart is continually breaking as each time I say NOW it’s over and it isn’t, I am dashed and feel worse than ever.

What did Dr. Malone call it? (OK I know he buys into the entire virus thing – and he got very sick in Feb. 2020, and then took the double vax BEFORE he knew hypertension was a side effect, and then he almost died from the side effects!!! – but his 3 hour interview with Joe Rogan – not a genius – is amazing) Mass Formation Psychosis.

Here is Dr. M’s interview with 2 docs one pediatrician , one a Kids Shrink, talking about the devastation being brought upon this generation of kids ages birth – 18.

I hate these perpetuators so much I cannot begin to express how much. And those who see it, and who wield some power are unable to change anything except continue to put out information as they get banned and canceled and lose thier entire life’s work as doctors because they would not comply……leaving the doctors who were last in thier class and who have the internal fortitude of a worm to care for our sick and elderly.

https://unityprojectonline.com/webin...c-specialists/

I am so bitter my food doesn’t taste good any more!!!
    Steve Trueblue says:
    January 3, 2022 at 9:30 am

Its actually good news that these psychopaths are making so many damaging admissions. They amount to confessions. And there will be a change of Government.
    Paul says:
    January 3, 2022 at 9:39 am

POWERFUL

You’ve been saying it,
    all too long.

You’re the ONLY reporter
    to have EXPLAINED
    the PCR (cycling) test
    to the layman.

THEY’LL NEVER ADMIT IT.
    karl haemers says:
    January 3, 2022 at 9:39 am

The explanation is: Gates and Soros have invested $41M in the new test. The CDC and the rest of the medical mafia system are phasing out the old test and bringing in the new one. It will not be any more accurate or even capable of detecting disease, but it will appear to, allaying fears and outrage at the old test’s uselessness. It will still spit out false positives on demand, and most likely will contain some new biotech inserted into the body with every test.

They did this with glypyhosate in roundup. The patent had expired and monsanto had too much competition. So they phased out glyphosate, admitting it was cancerous, in order to strip the competition of access to the chemical. Now Monsanto is providing the next chemical for which it has exclusive patent rights. See how it works?

Thanks

I hope Texas Governor Abbott gets these going again in Texas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OS5mImj1bM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OS5mImj1bM

JUST IN: DeSantis Demands Biden Admin. Let States Directly Buy Monoclonal Antibody Treatments
    Jan 3, 2022
    Dislike
    Save
    Forbes Breaking News
    1.19M subscribers
    Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) seeks the ability to buy monoclonal antibody treatments to combat COVID-19 directly, rather than getting the treatments through the federal government.

Thanks

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2022/0...shnotification

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2022/01/rfk-jr-this-is-the-hill-to-die-on-theyre-coming-for-our-children-video/?utm_medium=ppt&utm_source=pushnotification

By Zach Heilman January 3, 2022
    3-4 minutes

The Biden administration and the Democrats have done a superb job when it comes to portraying Americans who refuse to get the COVID-19 jab as uneducated or conspiracy theorists who dwell online in their mother’s basement. While it shouldn’t be that shocking, those who are fighting against the COVID-19 jab aren’t against a person getting it, they just don’t believe it’s the government’s right to mandate a drug. And it goes much deeper than just a few mandates or even the outlandish mask protocols that did little to help as Robert F. Kennedy Jr. released a call to action on Sunday warning of the dangers of relinquishing freedoms to the government.

short embedded video in article

also viewable at

https://tv.gab.com/channel/redvoicem...421289d4a25d23

In the video, which can be watched below, RFK Jr. warned the American people about the push by the government to take more control from the people. He stated, “I’m going to tell you these three things that you need to remember in this critical day and age. One – Once government acquires power, it never lets it go voluntarily. Two – Every power that government acquires, using this pandemic as a pretense, it will ultimately abuse to the maximum effect possible. This is a rule that is as certain as gravity. And three – Nobody has ever complied their way out of totalitarianism. Every time you comply the demands will get greater and greater.”

And just giving a recap of the last year, RFK Jr. noted, “We need to resolve here and now that this is the hill we need to die on. They have come for our jobs, they have come for our transport, now they’re coming for our children. We have an obligation as parents to protect them. There has never been a government in history that has told its people, we are going to demand children sacrifice and take risks to save old people. It’s always the other way around. The old, the mature, the adults, always put themselves at risk to protect their children. This is an ethical issue. It’s a moral issue. It’s an issue of character for each of us. And it’s an issue about democracy and public health.”

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Posted on Twitter, 2020 Payouts to Hospitals and Pysicians

https://twitter.com/kcicurn_91/statu...16957068853248

Just in 2020. Payouts to hospitals and physicians.

6:54 AM · Jan 3, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Retweets

Quote Tweets

The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Amanda (3rd January 2022),Dachsie (3rd January 2022)

Thanks

Just heard today that Phizer bascically owns Reuters, or the two could be thought of as one company.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

Amanda (3rd January 2022),monty (3rd January 2022)