Page 34 of 403 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: Coronavirus

^ I try to focus my energy on approaches which'll 'wake the most people up, as fast as possible', and with that, hopefully hasten the derailment of the diabolical agendas behind psyops like 911 & the current jooflu19.

That means, in part, ignoring (contrived?) 'internal truther controversies' like, wrt 911, planes/no-planes @ WTC, thermite/mini-nukes/DEWs etc; & wrt jooflu19, questions like the validity of the foundational 'virus/germ theory'.

Dwelling on these sorts of 'controversies' which are above lay peoples' pay grade, is a sure way to lose the interest of 99% of those I'm seeking to reach.

Yes, in a vacuum, there's 'virtue' in expending ur energy seeking 'highest/divine TRUTH' -- but this is exigent circumstances... it's a RACE vs TPTB/jooflu19 psyop perps, for the hearts & minds of the masses. The useless/harmful slave-masks 'just for muh optics' are here; the DNA-altering 666-nano-vaxxes are around the corner... will the masses OBEY? or nah?!
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

woodman (11th July 2020)

Thanks

here's my 2013 thread re 911 no-planes "controversy." The case I made in the OP transfers perfectly to this current question of expending our activism energies nailing down divine-microbiological-truth, vs approaches more enticing to the hearts/minds of the masses.

Thread: Critical of JFetzer & JFriend's No Planes @ WTC campaign

^ good place to carry on the 911/NPT 'debate', if yawl are so determined...

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

woodman (11th July 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Thank you for sharing your perspective. I do not agree with it mainly because of my Christian faith and my religion's teaching me that there is such a thing as truth, solid truth and reality on this worldly level, and truth as well on the spiritual level where it is about the only thing that really matters --your soul and its eternal destiny.

I am angry because of my difficulty in holding up truth and justice for all. But I pray that God guides me in to righteous anger. I know where the wrong kind of anger leads. It leads to destruction of human beings in this world and destruction of the right outcome for human souls for the world to come.

Pray for me and I will pray for you.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

PatColo (11th July 2020)

Thanks

"nailing down divine-microbiological-truth" -- not so nice straw man fallacy.

If there were not a whole lot of people over the millennia who devoted their lives and intellectual gifts to pursuing truth on this secular level there would be no such thing as "civilization."

The two people who taught me the "divine microbial" truth about no planes are Dr. James Fetzer and Dr. Morgan Reynolds, agnostic and atheistic respectively.

Thanks

Having FOUNDATIONAL data and facts that are valid, true and correct is essential to any meaningful and true and correct activism and outcome for anyone.

From the day of 9-1-01 and from the beginning of the "pandemic" event, I was keenly aware that the basic important questions were forbidden to be asked and were not answered authoritatively by anyone. It played out basically in the same pattern for both events.

Thanks

The Mask is the Mark of the Beast in Larval Form

July 10, 2020 renegade 5 Comments
    By Dylan Charles

Let’s just for a moment suspend all disbelief in the official Covid-19 narrative. Let’s set aside questions about mortality rates, death certificate designations, controversy over treatments and testing procedures, and politics.

Instead, I want to zoom out a bit and do some traveling back and forth in time in order to bring your attention to the progression of something critically important to all free human beings on this planet.

There’s a great divergence taking place, dividing our country and perhaps the entire world. To most, this was all unexpected. A big surprise. To others, this has been a long time coming, but through the fog of confusion around us, one thing is crystal clear to those of us who’ve been watching, warning and waiting for a long time: we are on a stepping stone toward a very dystopian future where personal sovereignty and privacy will become historical ideas unfitting for such a brave new world.

I am not a religious man, but I do come from a Christian culture, and of particular note today is a chapter in the Bible that strikes abject fear into the hearts of believers. Revelation 13, particularly the following sentence which refers to The Beast coming out of the earth:

moar: http://www.renegadetribune.com/the-m...n-larval-form/

Thanks

What do u think? Simpsons never lie. They will do everything they can to prevent anyone from escaping the needle.

2m clip:
    pic.twitter.com/pukGwqHMXu

Thanks

How prescient.

In reading much about the coronavirus lately I have incidentally read quite a bit about vaccines too. I have been away from the vaccination issue quite a bit since Dr. Stan Monteith died in 2014 as he had several anti-vaccine guests on his radio show each month and I was a regular listener. (I noticed today that RadioLiberty.com is now a defunct website but there is a KFER radio station in Santa Cruz area where he lived that goes by that website name and I know that station was closely associated with Dr. Stan's broadcasts, but Dr. Stan's great website is now missing best I can tell.)

What I have picked up lately is that vaccines can be passed into legal use without proper full testing of the vaccine. Also there is zero proof or evidence of the strong medical kind that a vaccine would be effective at all for a virus.

I used to listen to Dr. Russell Blaylock on Dr. Stan's shows and he is the retired neuro-surgeon who wrote the great article against wearing masks for the current alleged "virus outbreak."

Bill Gates' vaccines have killed and maimed thousands of people in India and other countries. So there is a very evil concerted effort to push vaccines and Dr. Fauchi is very much in with this. It is very much about the plans that the Brotherhood of Darkness has for the "New World Order." Maybe Gates is being set up to be a sacrificial lamb but it still will probably be some kind of brilliant trick about that too.

Dr. Blaylock gave some good common sense advice as to how a parent should approach a course of vaccines for their child. He was not against them completely but he said combination vaccines, like the MMR are not a good idea and to avoid them and take each single vaccine separately and space them well apart. He did advise against completely certain vaccines and he told inside stories of big conferences where MDs were promoting increased vaccination schedules by the doctors themselves would opt out their own children from the vaccines.

Today, one would have a very hard time in avoiding the 60 plus vaccines prescribed for first years of baby's life. Doctors are on the take for pushing vaccines and flu shots and they push it on their adult patients too.

We must stand up now and fight. We each can only do what we feel God is prompting us and enabling us to do from our own life situation. We are under a brilliant and diabolically engineering USA and world takedown and Step 1 is to create maximum chaos and disorder and division among people and stirring up frustration and hate and violence everywhere.

I hope we find new strategies because whatever we patriots who want to save the USA have been doing for many years is not working.

One thing I do not want to sink in to is just ranting about what THEY are doing to us. It's called the ain't-it-awful game. We are all pretty much full educated in THEIR strategies, deceptions, manipulations and tricks so we need to do things that THEY cannot use against us or trap us with.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

PatColo (11th July 2020),woodman (11th July 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    How prescient.

In reading much about the coronavirus lately I have incidentally read quite a bit about vaccines too. I have been away from the vaccination issue quite a bit since Dr. Stan Monteith died in 2014 as he had several anti-vaccine guests on his radio show each month and I was a regular listener. (I noticed today that RadioLiberty.com is now a defunct website but there is a KFER radio station in Santa Cruz area where he lived that goes by that website name and I know that station was closely associated with Dr. Stan's broadcasts, but Dr. Stan's great website is now missing best I can tell.)

What I have picked up lately is that vaccines can be passed into legal use without proper full testing of the vaccine. Also there is zero proof or evidence of the strong medical kind that a vaccine would be effective at all for a virus.

I used to listen to Dr. Russell Blaylock on Dr. Stan's shows and he is the retired neuro-surgeon who wrote the great article against wearing masks for the current alleged "virus outbreak."

Bill Gates' vaccines have killed and maimed thousands of people in India and other countries. So there is a very evil concerted effort to push vaccines and Dr. Fauchi is very much in with this. It is very much about the plans that the Brotherhood of Darkness has for the "New World Order." Maybe Gates is being set up to be a sacrificial lamb but it still will probably be some kind of brilliant trick about that too.

Dr. Blaylock gave some good common sense advice as to how a parent should approach a course of vaccines for their child. He was not against them completely but he said combination vaccines, like the MMR are not a good idea and to avoid them and take each single vaccine separately and space them well apart. He did advise against completely certain vaccines and he told inside stories of big conferences where MDs were promoting increased vaccination schedules by the doctors themselves would opt out their own children from the vaccines.

Today, one would have a very hard time in avoiding the 60 plus vaccines prescribed for first years of baby's life. Doctors are on the take for pushing vaccines and flu shots and they push it on their adult patients too.

We must stand up now and fight. We each can only do what we feel God is prompting us and enabling us to do from our own life situation. We are under a brilliant and diabolically engineering USA and world takedown and Step 1 is to create maximum chaos and disorder and division among people and stirring up frustration and hate and violence everywhere.

I hope we find new strategies because whatever we patriots who want to save the USA have been doing for many years is not working.

One thing I do not want to sink in to is just ranting about what THEY are doing to us. It's called the ain't-it-awful game. We are all pretty much full educated in THEIR strategies, deceptions, manipulations and tricks so we need to do things that THEY cannot use against us or trap us with.
    We Must find a way to reach people. The mainstream media has reached them and we must, absolutely must, reach them somehow. It almost seems hopeless. I try in my small circle to wake people up and they are so mesmerized by the media, they cannot comprehend that they are being lied to. This is critical, they must realize that they are being lied to.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

Thanks

I just find some subject that I am interested in personally and know I will do a bit of deeper research on that subject and post about that in an effort to ask important questions that lead to truth. I do not conversationally engage on the kinds of things that "woke" people have traded their critical thinking capacity for.

Just uphold facts and truth in your own personal behavior, what you talk about and with whom, etc.

Follow your own truth and don't explain or defend that.

What really disappoints me is the right wing people who should focus more on real hard bitter truth on matters of dire importance now but spend all their time being almost irrationally supportive of Trump and constantly point out the fake media.

The people who are opening their businesses against state mandates are the courageous important people now. People who go around without the mask and refuse to shop in a place that makes you wear the mask are the real important heroes with outstanding personal character to me these days,.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

PatColo (12th July 2020)