Page 391 of 403 FirstFirst ... 291341381389390391392393401 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,910 of 4030

Thread: Coronavirus

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Re: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    I will look into shedding a bit more. I am sorry you experienced that. The doctors never seem to want to explain or elaborate much on shedding, but most of them acknowledge that it is a very real phenomenon.

I am a bit leery of terms like " "I already had Covid" or any reference to Covid because they have never given a clear scientific definition of exactly what Covid is.
    I notice that I never heard the term "shedding" before in connection with other kinds of viruses.

What I have heard about shedding seems most often related to effects on reproductive organs and system, especially that of females.

I guess the idea if to just treat symptoms of bad case of flu and try to observe what helps you feel better for the way your own body works.
    I had a blood test last May. One of the things noted was I have SARS-Cov-2 antibodies, that makes me wonder how they can determine that when not one country on the planet has been able to produce an isolate of a SARS-CoV-2 virus.

Edit: My blood test said SARS-Cov-2 Spike Protein antibodies, There was no mention of a virus.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

2. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (2nd October 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

1992 paper on Vaccine "shedding"

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/1466515/

Am J Vet Res

. 1992 Nov;53(11):2164-73.

Effect of various vaccination procedures on shedding, latency, and reactivation of attenuated and virulent pseudorabies virus in swine

W L Mengeling 1, K M Lager, D M Volz, S L Brockmeier

Affiliations expand

• PMID: 1466515

Abstract

Various procedures of vaccination for pseudorabies were compared for their effects on shedding, latency, and reactivation of attenuated and virulent pseudorabies virus. The study included 6 groups: group 1 (10 swine neither vaccinated nor challenge-exposed), group 2 (20 swine not vaccinated, but challenge-exposed), and groups 3 through 6 (10 swine/group, all vaccinated and challenge-exposed). Swine were vaccinated with killed virus IM (group 3) or intranasally (group 4), or with live virus IM (group 5) or intranasally (group 6). The chronologic order of treatments was as follows: vaccination (week 0), challenge of immunity by oronasal exposure to virulent virus (week 4), biopsy of tonsillar tissue (week 12), treatment with dexamethasone in an attempt to reactivate latent virus (week 15), and necropsy (week 21). Vaccination IM with killed or live virus and vaccination intranasally with live virus mitigated clinical signs and markedly reduced the magnitude and duration of virus shedding after challenge exposure. Abatement of signs and shedding was most pronounced for swine that had been vaccinated intranasally with live virus. All swine, except 4 from group 2 and 1 from group 4, survived challen ge exposure. Only vaccination intranasally with live virus was effective in reducing the magnitude and duration of virus shedding after virus reactivation. Vaccination intranasally with killed virus was without measurable effect on immunity. Of the 55 swine that survived challenge exposure, 54 were shown subsequently to have latent infections by use of dexamethasone-induced virus reactivation, and 53 were shown to have latent infections by use of polymerase chain reaction (PCR) with trigeminal ganglia specimens collected at necropsy. Fewer swine were identified by PCR as having latent infections when other tissues were examined; 20 were identified by testing specimens of olfactory bulbs, 4 by testing tonsil specimens collected at necropsy, and 4 by testing tonsillar biopsy specimens. Eighteen of the 20 specimens of olfactory bulbs and 3 of the 4 tonsil specimens collected at necropsy in which virus was detected by PCR were from swine without detectable virus-neutralizing antibody at the time of challenge exposure. One pig that had been vaccinated intranasally with live virus shed vaccine virus from the nose and virulent virus from the pharynx concurrently after dexamethasone treatment. Evaluation of both viral populations for unique strain characteristics failed to provide evidence of virus recombination.

The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

4. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (2nd October 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

https://www.coffeeandcovid.com/p/c-a...m_source=email

☕️ C&C NEWS ☙ Monday, October 3, 2022

Excerpt:

*WORLD NEWS AND COMMENTARY* ��

�� It’s unbelievable, but at the same time it’s also very believable. Fauci, a short-timer now, obviously doesn’t really care too much what we think anymore and has thrown all caution to the wind.
    Twitter avatar for @AlexBerensonAlex Berenson @AlexBerenson
    This must be a joke. Please tell me this is a joke. @NIH just gave @EcoHealthNYC and Peter Daszak a NEW grant for bat coronavirus research?

Including supplying “viral sequences and isolates for use in vaccine development”?

Nope. Not a joke.

The joke, apparently, is on us.

7,237 Retweets13,698 Likes

Thanks

https://www.coffeeandcovid.com/p/c-a...m_source=email

☕️ C&C NEWS ☙ Monday, October 3, 2022

Excerpt:

🔥 This insane new California law will almost certainly be challenged as a first amendment violation of doctors’ free speech rights. I predict it will be throw out. But it shows you how cray-cray the Golden State crowd has gotten. I blame overtight masking. Except in Newsom’s case, of course, since he only wore them for press events.
    Twitter avatar for @unhealthytruthErin Elizabeth Health Nut News 🍥 @unhealthytruth
    Guv Newsom signed bill now allowing doctors in California to face discipline for “mis information”. This could entail losing their license ..and the very few good doctors left there told me they are trying to leave California & get licensed elsewhere like Florida & Texas.

Thanks

New VAERS Data as of Sept.23, 2022 (posted Sept.30, 2022)

33,925 Total Deaths

and 1,520,494 Total Adverse Events

31,215 Pfizer/Moderna and 2,710 J&J Deaths

1,425,435 Pfizer / Moderna and 95,059 J&J Adverse Event

Source: https://drtenpenny.com/newsletter1/#VAERS

Thanks

Dachsie comment:

This is important as there is now a whistleblower explaining the WEF and globalist aspect of Eco Health Alliance . This PLANdemic is just a major tool and step of the WEF to destroy the USA and Great Britain and the whole world,

Broadcaster Maajid Nawaz is on this interview right before Dr. Huff.

https://live.childrenshealthdefense....5-27009257d78f

September 29, 2022
    Good Morning CHD
    ‘Good Morning CHD’ Episode 142: Food Supply Attacks, WEF Censorship, SAVAERS + More With Shabnam Palesa Mohamed, Maajid Nawaz + Andrew G. Huff

01:18:28 full video runtim
    e

go to 44:03 to begin part with guest Dr. former VP at Eco-Health Alliance Andrew G. Huff, Ph.D., M.S.

There is a “full spectrum war against human beings” and we need to fight back. Guests activist + broadcaster Maajid Nawaz and whistleblower & former VP at Eco-Health Alliance Andrew G. Huff, Ph.D., M.S. expose what's been going on with the recent worldwide attacks on food supply, the WEF, WHO + CIA’s connection to the globalist cabal. Viewers, be sure to tune in to this vital “Good Morning CHD” episode to better understand the enemy and be prepared for what is ahead.
    References

WATCH SA VAERS FULL LIVESTREAM

Watch WCH Press Conference With Dr. Aseem Malhotra

WEF Proposes Globalized Plan to Police Online Content Using Artificial Intelligence

Maajid Nowaz Substack

Register for the CHD Conference

Dr. Andrew Huff's Book — Truth About Wuhan Uncovered

CHDTV Exclusive With Dr. Aseem Malhotra

Watch ‘One Day’ Music Video

Thanks

Go to the link below to access links to the stories listed below.

https://childrenshealthdefense.salsalabs.org/10-3-22defender?wvpId=a64cbeac-eb3d-41f6-974e-52f8708741e3

Doctors Speak Out Against ‘Medical Totalitarianism’ as Newsom Signs Bill That Punishes Doctors for COVID ‘Misinformation’

Researchers Use GMO Mosquitoes to Vaccinate Humans in NIH-Funded Malaria Study

Want Informed Consent? Speak Out Against California’s New ‘Misinformation’ Law

The link below will provide links to each of the stories listed below.

CDC Vaccine Safety Monitoring: A Tale of ‘Broken Promises, Stonewalling and Double Standards’

Health Officials Admit — Bill Gates Used His Wealth and Influence to Call the Shots During Pandemic

EPA Refuses to Regulate Pesticide-Coated Seeds That Harm Pollinators

Apply Now for CHD’s 2023 Fellowship Program

Fauci Pal at Center of COVID Lab-Leak Suspicions Gets New Bat Virus Grant + More

Supreme Court Turns Away Challenge to Biden’s COVID Vaccine Mandate for Health Workers + More

Thanks

https://www.bitchute.com/video/wtgzGB0mq8DM/

LTC Theresa Long at React19's Victims of Pandemic Policy & Law Event

37:49 video runtime

First published at 14:23 UTC on October 4th, 2022. [/SIZE]

Jim Fetzer

This is an INCREDIBLY POWERFUL live presentation by Lt. Col. Theresa Long, a military MD and flight surgeon who turned whistleblower about the damage being caused to our military by the CV19 “vaccinations.” LIVE from Nampa, Idaho, the Idaho Victims of Pandemic Policy & Law panel will discuss medical-related pandemic policy, biology, treatments, and misinformation.

Source: https://rumble.com/v1midvw-ltc-there...law-event.html (37:49)

Thanks

Go to the link below to obtain linked individual articles listed below.

https://childrenshealthdefense.salsalabs.org/10-4-22defender?wvpId=a64cbeac-eb3d-41f6-974e-52f8708741e3

October 4, 2022

Exclusive: Doctors Call for Investigation Into FSMB Attacks on Physicians, Ties to Big Pharma

Exclusive: We Must ‘Stand Up to Tyranny Now,’ Says Fired Air Force Academy Instructor

CDC V-safe Data: Hundreds of Thousands of Americans Sought Medical Care After COVID Vaccination

5 Times More Methane Released From Oil and Gas Wells Than Previously Thought, Study Finds

Peer-Reviewed Proof: COVID Vaccines Causing More Harm Than Good

Hormone-Hijacking Chemicals in Your Dental Floss?

Panel Rejects $1 Million Payouts to Inmates Given Vaccine Overdoses + More

Elon Musk Changes Course, Proposes Going Through With Twitter Deal at Original Price + More

Thanks

https://app.getresponse.com/view.htm...COw&z=EJHQGOn&

Peggy Hall

DOCTORS SILENCED IN CALIFORNIA
    Speaking the truth about health is now a CRIME in Communist California

In my recent video below, I share the exact text of the new "law" that was signed by New-scam to punish doctors that do not follow the communist party line about cooties.

Watch till the end, where I share some good news that could come out of this unthinkable, unethical, immoral, unconstitutional law.

Remember: Evil can only destroy, and it ultimately will destroy itself.

This is a video you will want to study, share and comment on, so more and more people will awaken to the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxzL...ature=youtu.be

SNIP

P.S. If it weren't for your prayers and financial support, I could NOT continue doing this important work of educating and empowering people to stand up against tyranny.

For those who are able to help keep this ship afloat, donations can be made here.

with PRAYERS of gratitude!! ����

~ Peggy

The Healthy American, 205 Avenida del Mar #681, San Clemente, California 92674, United States

You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.