Page 8 of 403 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Re: Coronavirus

The State of Texas - securing a border - imagine that!

Who Would Have Guessed It Begins in Texas?
    •Mar 30, 2020
    Save
    Headlines with a Voice
    100K subscribers
    Who Would Have Guessed It Begins in Texas?

http://headlineswithavoice.com/2020/0...

Every person who enters the State of Texas through roadways from Louisiana, or from any other state as may be proclaimed hereafter, shall be subject to mandatory self-quarantine for a period of 14 days from the time of entry into Texas or the duration of the person’s presence in Texas, whichever is shorter.

Gov. Abbott’s Executive Order

https://gov.texas.gov/uploads/files/...03-29-2020.pdf

Thanks

CBS news TV while the reporter was speaking about the dire situation of New York City hospital, the pictures on the screen were from Iralian hospitals broadcast a few days earlier. The two video clips prove this.

This is seriously disgusting.

runtime 1:05

video clips of the actual deliberate deception.

is in the Footage

On March 25, 2020, CBS News painted a dire picture from New York City in their outbreak coverage. Last Wednesday morning CBS aired footage from inside a New York City hospital.

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/new-yo...0-ventilators/

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/new-yo...0-ventilators/

There’s just one problem, the footage matches SKY News video footage taken inside an Italian hospital several days earlier, on Sunday March 22.

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavir...pital-11960597

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavir...pital-11960597

During a Pandemic it is essential that the Media gives us real and accurate information.

It’s completely irresponsible for @CBSNews to use footage from an Italian Hospital when talking about the outbreak in New York City.

This is unacceptable. pic.twitter.com/Essp4uEHle

— ALX ���� (@alx) March 30, 2020

The Proof is in the Footage
    •Mar 30, 2020
    Save
    Headlines with a Voice
    100K subscribers
    The Proof is in the Footage

http://headlineswithavoice.com/2020/0...

Thanks

https://www.dailywire.com/news/walsh...-relinquish-it

March 30th, 2020
    WALSH: Politicians Are Seizing Virtually Unlimited Power. Do You Think They’re Ever Going To Relinquish It?
    By Matt WalshDailyWire.com

Over the weekend, New York Mayor Bill de Blasio warned that “synagogues” and “churches” that disobey his order to remain shut down may be closed permanently as punishment. One can’t help but notice that the good mayor conspicuously omitted one type of worship facility from this dire warning. But whether mosques are exempt or not, the bigger issue is that Bill de Blasio certainly does not have the authority to permanently close places of worship as a punitive measure for defying his commands. He has the word “mayor” in front of his name, not “sultan” or “king” or “supreme leader.” And the First Amendment still exists, even if he’d prefer to pretend otherwise.

But this is just one example of government officials seizing power that does not belong to them. And it’s not only happening in the United States. Over in the UK, police are setting up checkpoints to questions drivers about where they’re going and why. Those deemed to be engaged in “non-essential” travel will be fined. Some UK police departments have gone so far as to deploy drones to track and follow non-essential joggers, hikers, and dog walkers.

Back in the states, the power-drunk Mayor of Chicago, Lori Lightfoot, has decreed that residents may only walk outside for short periods of time. The following is an actual sentence uttered by this person: “Outside is for a brief respite, not for 5Ks.” Yes, Mayor Lightfoot has decided what “outside” is “for,” and anyone who uses “outside” for any reason that does not accord with her wishes will face legal penalties. SNIP

Thanks

https://mailchi.mp/catholicism/ji245...2?e=742807bb3d

Excerpts from the newsletter of Brother Andre Marie regarding the coronavirus...wise words.

____

Concerning COVID-19: Mad as Hell, Peaceful as Heaven

THERE is something very revealing about the COVID-19 crisis. This Sino-American bioweapon, apparently not a particularly bad one as bioweapons go, has shown us the depth of the rot in the Church and the State, and not just here in the U.S., but globally.

To be frank, we are being fed a lot of nonsense amid a crisis that is being cleverly stage managed by political hacks, Big Pharma, and a hysteria-pumping mainstream media in overdrive. I am angry — and I believe you should be, too — that evil men are making money off of this, wicked politicians are grabbing up power, and poor people are suffering needlessly (e.g., in India, where the Dalits, who live hand-to-mouth are unable to support themselves).

I am witnessing, in horror, as people I know are having meltdowns over the very manageable threat of this novel corona virus. My friend Gary Potter is right, “whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad.” The evil “gods” who control the levers of power are maddening people beyond measure.

"But the big picture? It's all a terrible overreaction, both in the Church and in the State. This is not to deny that this coronavirus kills people. We know that it does, and we know the profile of those vulnerable to it. They should be protected. But the hysterical reaction is causing more harm than good. Economic ruin and social unrest are never the way to handle problems. Quarantining the healthy, who could be carrying on with their daily lives, is not the way we protect the vulnerable.

I am not a numbers cruncher, but many people have crunched the actual numbers on COVID-19 and compared the data to annual Influenza statistics, deaths from heart disease and cancer, and fatalities from automobile accidents. If the reaction were proportional, the highways would be shut down, and we would be practicing “social distancing” and wrecking our economy every flu season. As Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai has pointed out, annual deaths from iatrogenic causes (i.e., medical professionals killing people) outpace what we face with COVID-19. He informs us that, in the U.S., about 600,000 people a year die from heart disease, about 550,000 die from cancer, about 440,000 die from medical errors, while another 200,000 (minimum) die from prescription drugs. Add those last two numbers and you get this: more people die from the failure of the modern health system, then from heart disease, then from cancer. And the coronavirus? Supposedly, COVID-19 has caused 4,000 deaths in the U.S. so far. We say "supposedly" because, as Dr. Ayyadurai and others point out, the powers that be are "cooking the books" on the statistics (see the embedded video, above and to the right, for an explanation).

The hysteria helps Dr. Fauci and company because their funding depends on it. If it is true that he has connections to the population-control fanatics at the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, then the ramifications of his role in this affair are actually terrifying.

Multiple sources narrate the role played by Dr. Fauci in pushing the the failed cancer drug AZT on HIV/AIDS patients while he was head of National Institutes of Health in 1989. It is claimed that he lied about the testing of the drug. In video interviews I have embedded above and to the right, both Dr. E. Michael Jones and Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai speak in some detail of Fauci's connection with AZT and the false connection between HIV and AIDS — which latter is caused by a lifestyle, not a virus. Readers may recall that Arthur Ashe, who took AZT, died, while Magic Johnson, who quit taking the drug, is still alive. AZT was a killer, and Dr. Fauci's fingerprints are on it.

There is a known revolving door between the federal government bureaucracy in charge of drugs and Big Pharma, which at the moment is poised to make a bundle off the coronavirus hysteria.

One of the things that most concerns me is what we are not being told. We are not being educated about the human immune system and how to boost it. Why not? Imagine you made obscene amounts of cash because you are part of Big Pharma. Now imagine that you can manufacture a drug that is said to treat disease x or condition y. Would you want people educated so that their lifestyle choices would render your cash cow unnecessary and unmarketable? If you were a good person, yes; but we're not talking about good people here.

Imagine, again, that you are a vulture-capitalist member of Big Food (Inc.), and suddenly there comes a heightened consciousness that the sugary, industrialized, processed muck you sell is actually bad for people’s immune systems, among other things. Might be bad for your bottom line, right? Ditto for Big Ag, which is part of Big Food. And because the FDA is corrupt, they look the other way. And don't expect the DOH, the AMA, the WHO or any other federal or global three-letter acronym gang to come to the rescue. They are all corrupt.

The bottom-line driven businesses I mentioned above would not make the obscene amounts of cash they do if people ate healthier, locally sourced foods that are part of traditional non-processed diets. It struck me today that one of the "underlying conditions" that makes people vulnerable to COVID-19 is diabetes. Thanks to our modern American diet — compliments of Big Ag and Big Food — diabetes and obesity are extremely common conditions. What is the poor at-risk diabetic to do about the novel coronavirus? Why, get drugs from Big Pharma, of course! It's a self-perpetuating money-machine for the elites, and with their crony-capitalist connections to government, their racket is quite well protected.

Speaking of following the money trail, whether or not Baron Nathan Mayer Rothchild actually said that the best time to buy is when there's blood flowing in the streets, the fact is that vulture capitalists have long taken advantage of disasters to make financial killings. Smedley D. Butler was right: war is indeed a racket, and so is almost any high-level exercise in global crisis management, such as what we are now witnessing.

After all the viral dust settles, don't be surprised at how much money has changed hands.

Regarding the subjects I have treated so far, I strongly recommend to my readers the two videos imbedded in this mailing, interviews with Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai and Dr. E. Michael Jones.

Regarding the rot in the Church, I will say little. What is there to say about Bishops forbidding sacramental confession and the administration of baptism? Canon lawyers can address the legality or lack thereof of such acts (here and here), but is it not obvious that these are the acts of hirelings who have no care for the sheep (cf. John 10:12-13)? Do not priests who deny to the flock the sacraments they need sin gravely?

Plainly, we are seeing modernist chickens coming home to roost.

There is very much to be angry over, and knowing about it is beneficial. We are not pacifists, and pointing accusing fingers at malefactors is something that Jesus and the Apostles did, as a matter of justice and for the good of souls. We have enemies, and should not be naive about the machinations of wicked men. Yet, as Catholics, we must realize that the theological and moral virtues, the gifts of the Holy Ghost, His fruits, and the Beatitudes are not only divine gifts to us but rules for our behavior.

In the words of the Psalmist, "Be angry, and sin not" (Ps. 4:5). Even as we denounce the malevolence of the wicked and the crass incompetence of the inept, let us above all strive for that peace which is a fruit of the Holy Ghost, which Saint Augustine says is the result of the gift of Wisdom perfecting the virtue of Charity.

We can also console ourselves with the fact that God works good out of evil. His Providence for the Church and His elect has foreseen these events. His goodness cannot be frustrated by them, but will, rather, work through them to achieve His ends, no matter how evil men may choose to manufacture, manipulate, and profit from the crisis.

Salvation history is a divine comedy, that is, a story with a happy ending. Pray and be at peace.

Most devotedly yours in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary,
    Brother André Marie, M.I.C.M.

If you are a Facebook user, please remember to LIKE Saint Benedict Center’s page. Thank you!

Here are the two videos associated and referenced in this newsletter

...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRud...ature=youtu.be...

COVID-19
    Get the latest information from the CDC about COVID-19.
    CDC
    Don't Let Dr. Fauci's "Fake Science" Make YOU Die of Covid-19 Hysteria-Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai Interview
    •Apr 1, 2020
    Save
    The Official Mike Church Channel
    4.02K subscribers
    Mike Church is joined by Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai, MIT PhD. They discuss Dr. Shiva's letter to President Trump about Coronavirus.

You can read Dr. Shiva's letter here: https://shiva4senate.com/immune-and-e...

...https://shiva4senate.com/immune-and-...a-coronavirus/...

Immune and Economic Health for America Coronavirus

Here is the second video Brother Andre referenced...

52:01 video runtime

COVID-19
    Get the latest information from the CDC about COVID-19.
    CDC
    #CultureWars #LogosRising #CoronavirusUpdates
    COVID-19 Deep Dive with Paul Stephenson and E. Michael Jones
    •Mar 31, 2020

Culture Wars

Dr. Jones and Paul Stevenson from Revision Media discuss the Coronavirus outbreak in depth, and discuss the reality of the virus contrasted with the fear caused by the media.

Read the Full Article:
    https://culturewars.com/news/the-coro...

Mirrored from Paul Stephenson's YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF9sZ...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

monty (2nd April 2020)

Thanks

Some good balanced statements regarding the virus and the political games now, but as much as I have always liked Dr. Paul and many of his ideas, I know that "free markets" and "peace and prosperity" and "free choice" and civil liberties and individualism at any cost
    ARE NOT THE SOLUTION.
    Libertarians ought to be happy about one thing happening now. Price gouging on steroids, like $13. for a dozen eggs, oh praise the free market. And as screwed up as the medical system is, I thank God that we do not have "free market" medical care.

the following is my further rant on libertarianism philosophy..
    Here are the names of the people who founded and promoted and supported the Austrian School of economics throughout its history. I do not know for sure, but I would say about 99 percent of these people are atheist Jews.
    Carl Menger,
    Eugen von Böhm-Bawerk, and
    Friedrich Freiherr von Wieser.
    Later Austrian School devotees include…
    Ludwig von Mises,
    Friedrich Hayek,
    Joseph Schumpeter.
    Murray Rothbard,
    Israel Krizner,
    Ludwig Lachmann,
    Peter J. Boettke, and
    Peter Schiff.

The bible verses that condemn usury are
    Psalm 15, Exodus 22:24, Leviticus 25:36-27, Deuteronomy 23:20
    G. K. Chesterton said usury devours and destroys: “It is a gigantic heap of debt, like a heap of dirt. It is a heap of debts hoarded until they have gone bad. It is now a heap of bad debts which a little more bad debt will send toppling into the mire.”

24:16 video runtime

Is It Time To End The Shutdown?
    •Streamed live 19 hours ago
    Save
    RonPaulLibertyReport
    214K subscribers
    Yesterday the Mises Institute published a brilliant article titled "End the Shutdown," making the point that continuing the "house arrest" of Americans and the shutdown of the economy will have much worse consequences than the coronavirus itself. With the infection to fatality ratio at about the rate of the seasonal flu (as per a new Lancet study), is the continued destruction of American economic and social life worth it?

Mises Institute article: https://mises.org/wire/end-shutdown
    Does the Church Belong to Cesar? http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/...
    Lancet article: https://www.thelancet.com/journals/la...

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Initial jobless claims surged to more 6.6 million last week, the Labor Department said Thursday.
    That brings the two-week total to about 10 million due to the coronavirus-induced economic shutdown.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (2nd April 2020),monty (2nd April 2020)

Thanks

6.6 million ?

sort of like all the 13s and 33s in the statistics these days

Thanks

This video from AmericasVoice.news shows the fakery of CBS and Cuomo gang even more clearly as my last posting here to which I am replying. Pure evil FAKE NEWS!

CBS Caught Using Hospital Video From Italian Hospital, Claiming It Was In NY - 2 minute video

https://www.mostholyfamilymonastery....-it-was-in-ny/

...https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=P...ature=emb_logo...

2:16 video runtime

FAKE NEWS! CBS Caught Using Hospital Video From Italian Hospital, Claiming It Was In New York
    •Mar 30, 2020
    Dislike
    Save
    ChristinaAguayo
    2.91K subscribers

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

StreetsOfGold (4th April 2020)

Thanks

The opening frame of this yt video has an excellent feature in the lower right corner.

Sean of SGT report interview Dave of x22 report on the virus and other issues of today.

1:13:45 video runtime

FREEDOM or SLAVERY -- X22 Report
    •Apr 2, 2020
    Save
    SGTreport
    585K subscribers
    Get Your Back Up Solar Bank Now and Be Prepared! Click Here!
    http://www.backupsolarbank.com
    Get 15% OFF W/ Promo Code "SGT15"

Dave from X22 Report joins me to discuss "the plan" amidst trillions in printing, a manufactured virus crisis and world that is drastically changing right before our eyes.

Check out SGT Report's THE PROPAGANDA ANTIDOTE podcast now on iTunes:
    https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast...

Dr. Rashid Buttar's channel - WATCH & share all 5 parts!!
    Covid-19 Virus Conspiracy? Truth About Corona Virus: Part 1- Dr. Rashid A. Buttar
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ3rh...

Please consider supporting SGT Report on Patron with a monthly contribution: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=5104183

For REAL news 24/7:
    http://sgtreport.com/
    http://thephaser.com/
    http://thelibertymill.com/

MUSIC CREDITS:
    Envato: paid license for You Tube use

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

The content in my videos and on the SGTbull07 - SGTreport.com channel are provided for informational purposes only. Use the information found in these videos as a starting point for conducting your own research and conduct your own due diligence BEFORE making any significant investing decisions. SGTbull07 - SGTreport.com assumes all information to be truthful and reliable; however, I cannot and do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of this information. Thank you!

Brew Guru
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,699 Times in 1,538 Posts
    By way of decoction, thou shalt do wort.