Page 111 of 403 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 4030

Thread: Coronavirus

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: Coronavirus

Pfizer halts corona vaccine shipments to Israel after country fails to pay

A shipment of 700,000 doses was expected to arrive in Israel on Sunday but was halted until further notice.

By MAAYAN JAFFE-HOFFMAN APRIL 5, 2021 20:21

https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/...accines-664140
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    I tried shopping at Menard's today without mask. A friend and I brushed past the gatekeeper who tried to sell us masks. Was then accosted by three employees who demanded that we either wear masks or leave the store. I engaged them in conversation for a scant 3 or 4 minutes. I told them I had a medical exemption that precluded me from wearing a mask; a rare disorder called 'having a set of balls', two of them laughed heartily and the third looked like he wanted to fight me. I stared him down for a moment and then gave my spiel to the other two about where will we draw the line and all that. I left and they did not get my money. Pretty sad what America has become.
    I was forced to leave a Menards a couple of weeks ago too. I was confronted by a female employee at the entrance and it was pretty clear I wasn't going to be allowed in the store with out a mask. I was armed and didn't want the cops called because I was in a hurry and needed to get home. I told her the covid was a hoax, wearing masks is nonsense and this whole pandemic thing is a bunch of bullshit then I left. There are several other big box stores nearby that don't make you wear a mask so I went to one of them. Menards was full of mask wearing people but I won't be going back there again. SOB's
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Amanda (6th April 2021),ImaCannin (6th April 2021),midnight rambler (6th April 2021),monty (6th April 2021),woodman (6th April 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

I am starting to believe that the EEC (Evil Elite Controllers) can get away with anything. It is so depressing to see my fellow human beings, over a year after the hoax began, still following the script and eating the shit up; mindless, bovine slaves; incapable of any original thought or questioning power and refusing illegal dictates. It is starting to appear to me, that they will put up with anything at all. Being marched into death camps would not phase them because after all, it is for their own good and the government is always right. It's for the children.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (6th April 2021),Tumbleweed (6th April 2021)

Platinum
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    I am starting to believe that the EEC (Evil Elite Controllers) can get away with anything. It is so depressing to see my fellow human beings, over a year after the hoax began, still following the script and eating the shit up; mindless, bovine slaves; incapable of any original thought or questioning power and refusing illegal dictates. It is starting to appear to me, that they will put up with anything at all. Being marched into death camps would not phase them because after all, it is for their own good and the government is always right. It's for the children.
    With every act of capitulation to the system comes a spiritual consequence of becoming more and more blinded to the truth.

That's my observation. The reverse is true as well.
    Now as he walked by the sea of Galilee, he saw Simon and Andrew his brother casting a net into the sea: for they were fishers. <br />And Jesus said unto them, Come ye after me, and I will make you to become fishers of men.<br />Mark 16-17

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dys For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (6th April 2021),woodman (6th April 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

People starting to push back. Everyone needs to do the same.

DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Amanda (6th April 2021),dys (6th April 2021),keehah (7th April 2021),monty (6th April 2021),PatColo (6th April 2021),Tumbleweed (6th April 2021)

Thanks

The Brizer Show 2021.04.05

Brizer's guest was: Greg Quinones who advocates taking anti-#Lockdown/etc marches/banners to sidewalks outside hospitals, police stations, nursing homes etc, to reach the actual "ground-level administrators" of this demonic #FluWorldOrderPlandemic - coz most of these workers know it's all BS by now but they're "trapped" in their careers + debts, fam's, financial obligations & they need to know, if they PUBLICLY SPEAK OUT TRUTH, public will stand by them, & the #PedoSatanists' house of cards will tumble.

2h 19m: https://ln.sync.com/dl/3a2695930/xwc...rfign-vrv98nhs

Greg's site: https://livewellaps.com/standup/ - he's scheduled to interview Dr Andrew Kaufman today

^ gabbers can repost >> https://gab.com/MuhRona/posts/106020570878070630

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Amanda (6th April 2021),midnight rambler (6th April 2021),woodman (6th April 2021)

Thanks

great WWebb interview w Ryan Cristian TLAVagabond Mon, 75m:

WHITNEY WEBB, APRIL 5, 2021, TANZANIA COUP, RISING TECHNOCRACY AND THE 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION

^ opens with her describing why she's relocated out of Chile, due to their "next level test bed lockdown measures", complicated by their PTB's desire to grab land/resources of their indigenous, & many ppl's mindset of fear & compliance, a legacy of the Pinochet era... also their very limited news/media options there, all of them all-in with the MuhRONA! hoax program, so population is more/less fully fooled.

So she's now in UK where it appears she plans to settle indefinitely, but she leaves blank WHY UK when she's so hyper aware of their lying treacherous gov?!? I'd speculate: she makes brief mention near the end of "her boyfriend" - so maybe he's a limey & convinced her to go there? She has an infant/toddler daughter, I believe from a diff father, but really don't know.

Thanks

Dr Carrie Madej twatted:
    https://twitter.com/DrMadej/status/1379546052014002181

2m:
    How to Operate a Human via Remote Control
    •Nov 23, 2020

For all we know, those who've had the deep brain biopsy swab could possibly, via nano-tattoo & subsequent forming of synthetic 3rd DNA-strand, be on 'remote control' already. They weren't far from it to begin with!
    https://twitter.com/RGoyl/status/1323716688790069248

​Dr. Charles Morgan speaks to cadets and faculty at West Point about a range of topics, including psychology, neurobiology, and the science of humans at war. Dr. Morgan's neurobiological and forensic research has established him as an international expert in post-traumatic stress disorder, eyewitness memory, and human performance under conditions of high stress.Those with time and attention span can see the full talk, organized and hosted by the Modern War Institute here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTtIPBPSv0U

^ Don't miss that twatter link; demonstrates that... below, is well known, documented... open the twatt for images:
    https://twitter.com/RGoyl/status/1323716688790069248

"The unique relationship between nasal cavity and cranial cavity tissues in anatomy and physiology makes intranasal delivery to the brain feasible. An intranasal delivery provides some drugs with short channels to bypass the blood-brain barrier (BBB)." -- https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18817519/

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (7th April 2021),monty (7th April 2021),Tumbleweed (7th April 2021)

Thanks

New LifeSiteNews interview w dissident retired pfizer chief scientist Michael Yeadon today:

EXCLUSIVE - Former Pfizer VP: ‘Your government is lying to you in a way that could lead to your death.’

Wed Apr 7, 2021 - 8:47 am EST
    https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ex...-to-your-death

‘Look out the window, and think, “why is my government lying to me about something so fundamental?” Because, I think the answer is, they are going to kill you using this method. They’re going to kill you and your family.’

moar @ link ^

ChristiansForTruth's analysis of the above LifeSiteNews interview, which I'll paste in full coz CFT's analysis is always awesome:

Former Pfizer VP Dr. Michael Yeadon: COVID Vaccines Are Designed ‘To Kill You And Your Family’ With ‘Plausible Deniability’

April 7, 2021 By CFT Team -- 1 Comment
    https://christiansfortruth.com/forme...e-deniability/

In a wide-ranging interview with LifeSiteNews, Dr. Michael Yeadon — Pfizer’s former Vice President and Chief Scientist for Allergy & Respiratory who spent 32 years in the industry leading new medicines research and retired from the pharmaceutical giant with “the most senior research position” in his field — addressed the “demonstrably false” propaganda from governments in response to COVID-19, including the “lie” of dangerous variants, the totalitarian potential for “vaccine passports,” and the strong possibility we are dealing with a “conspiracy” which could lead to something far beyond the carnage experienced in the wars and massacres of the 20th century:

His main points included:

There is “no possibility” current variants of COVID-19 will escape immunity. It is “just a lie.”

Yet, governments around the world are repeating this lie, indicating that we are witnessing not just “convergent opportunism,” but a “conspiracy.” Meanwhile media outlets and Big Tech platforms are committed to the same propaganda and the censorship of the truth.

Pharmaceutical companies have already begun to develop unneeded “top-up” (“booster”) vaccines for the “variants.” The companies are planning to manufacture billions of vials, in addition to the current experimental COVID-19 “vaccine” campaign.

Regulatory agencies like the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the European Medicines Agency, have announced that since these “top-up” [booster] vaccines will be so similar to the prior injections which were approved for emergency use authorization, drug companies will not be required to “perform any clinical safety studies.”

Thus, this virtually means that design and implementation of repeated and coerced mRNA vaccines “go from the computer screen of a pharmaceutical company into the arms of hundreds of millions of people, [injecting] some superfluous genetic sequence for which there is absolutely no need or justification.”

Why are they doing this? Since no benign reason is apparent, the use of vaccine passports along with a “banking reset” could issue in a totalitarianism unlike the world has ever seen. Recalling the evil of Stalin, Mao, and Hitler, “mass depopulation” remains a logical outcome.

The fact that this at least could be true means everyone must “fight like crazy to make sure that system never forms.”

[Yeadon stated], “I’m very worried … that pathway will be used for mass depopulation, because I can’t think of any benign explanation.”

…“[And if you recognize that our governments are involved in a major verifiable lie], don’t just turn your computer off and go to supper. Stop. Look out the window, and think, ‘why is my government lying to me about something so fundamental?’ Because, I think the answer is, they are going to kill you using this method. They’re going to kill you and your family.

“The eugenicists have got hold of the levers of power and this is a really artful way of getting you to line-up and receive some unspecified thing that will damage you. I have no idea what it will actually be, but it won’t be a vaccine because you don’t need one. And it won’t kill you on the end of the needle because you would spot that.

“It could be something that will produce normal pathology, it will be at various times between vaccination and the event, it will be plausibly deniable because there will be something else going on in the world at that time, in the context of which your demise, or that of your children will look normal.

“That’s what I would do if I wanted to get rid of 90 or 95% of the world’s population. And I think that’s what they’re doing.”

“Now I don’t know [for certain] that they’re going to use that [system] to kill you, but I can’t think of a benign reason, and with that power they certainly could harm you, or control you, so you should object [and strenuously oppose it].”

People can’t deal with this level of evil, but Soviets, Hitler, Mao show its possibility.

“It’s become absolutely clear to me, even when I talk to intelligent people, friends, acquaintances … and they can tell I’m telling them something important, but they get to the point [where I say] ‘your government is lying to you in a way that could lead to your death and that of your children,’ and they can’t begin to engage with it. And I think maybe 10% of them understand what I said, and 90% of those blank their understanding of it because it is too difficult. And my concern is, we are going to lose this, because people will not deal with the possibility that anyone is so evil…

“But I remind you of what happened in Russia in the 20th Century, what happened in 1933 to 1945, what happened in, you know, Southeast Asia in some of the most awful times in the post-war era. And, what happened in China with Mao and so on.

“We’ve only got to look back two or three generations. All around us there are people who are as bad as the people doing this. They’re all around us. So, I say to folks, the only thing that really marks this one out, is its scale.

“But actually, this is probably less bloody, it’s less personal, isn’t it? The people who are steering this … it’s going to be much easier for them. They don’t have to shoot anyone in the face. They don’t have to beat someone to death with a baseball bat, or freeze them, starve them, make them work until they die. All of those things did happen two or three generations back and our grandparents or great grandparents were either victims of this, or they were actually members of it, or at least they witnessed it from overseas. That’s how close we are.

“And all I’m saying is, some shifts like that are happening again, but now they are using molecular biology.

“And the people going along with it, I think they would probably say, ‘I was only following orders,’ which we have heard before.

“But I know, because I have talked to lots of people, and some of them have said ‘I don’t want to believe that you are right, so I’m going to just put it away because if it is true, I can’t handle it.’ And I think … all you need to do is find a good reason to tell people, ‘Don’t take the vaccine unless you’re a medical risk of dying from the virus!’ That seems to me a pretty good line!”

…Finally, in an email correspondence, Dr. Yeadon concluded, “I have latest taken to signing off with ‘May God save us’, because I think we need God now more than at any time since WW2.”

We first reported on Dr. Yeadon last year when he came forward to warn the public that the mRNA vaccines could cause sterility in women — and indeed a number of pregnant women who have taken the vaccine have died along with their unborn babies.

Of course, this massive worldwide depopulation program under the guise of a fake pandemic was predicted, in uncanny detail, in the 2017 study or blueprint, “SPARS Pandemic Scenario” by Johns Hopkins University.

This “study” confirms exactly what Dr. Yeadon is claiming — that there will be perhaps a two year lapse between the time of the vaccination and when major fatal conditions — such as Prion Disease — start showing up in millions of those vaccinated, creating “plausible deniability” for the vaccines.

These vaccine side effects, of course, will be blamed on a “new variant” of COVID — for which the vaccine did not provide protection — creating an endless cycle of vaccination and disease until the desired depopulation targets are met.

And all of this has been made possible because people have been brainwashed — using medical melodramas — to unquestioningly trust their doctors — as their literal “saviors”.

And, of course, their “trusted” Christian pastors, priests, and clergy are in lockstep with the “expert” doctors — telling their congregations that taking the vaccine is their “Christian responsibility.”

Because this conspiracy is so vast and so evil, as Dr. Yeadon points out, most people will simply refuse to believe it — and former Director of the FBI, J. Edgar Hoover once made the exact same observation in an article he wrote for The Elks Magazine in 1956:

“The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst. It rejects even the assumption that human creatures could espouse a philosophy which must ultimately destroy all that is good and decent.”

16. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (7th April 2021)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    The Brizer Show 2021.04.05

Brizer's featured guest was: Greg Quinones of https://livewellaps.com/standup/ (Good one)

"JOIN US IN STANDING UP & DEFENDING PATIENTS RIGHTS, GOOD MEDICINE, AND GOOD SCIENCE
    For many years a growing problem of silence has engulfed the entire healthcare industry with doctors, nurses, and caregivers essentially being gagged."

2h 19m: https://ln.sync.com/dl/3a2695930/xwc...rfign-vrv98nhs
    RE ^ here's the show that guest promised with A Kaufman which took place yest:

How to Get Doctors to Stand Up & Whistleblow with Dr. Andrew Kaufman

Uploaded a day ago
    April 6th 2021
    57m: https://newtube.app/StandUpDefend/cG4WOr5

Help us support the doctors, nurses, caregivers, and staff who speak out and stand up to defend the scientific method, good medicine, and good science. And in particular, putting an end to the growing scourge of sham peer reviews, which is a growing epidemic plaguing physicians who put patients first.