Page 403 of 403 FirstFirst ... 303353393401402403
Results 4,021 to 4,030 of 4030

Thread: Coronavirus

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Re: Coronavirus

Just found a link to Karen's latest message from Mexico where she is in hiding.

https://rumble.com/v35zjoi-karen-kingston-poisoned-calls-out-robert-malone-and-others.html

Thanks

Senator Ron Johnson tells it like it is. It was planned. It did not happen naturally. It was about population control.

video with Maria Bartaroma on Fox News within Tweet

https://twitter.com/i/status/1689977508999966723

https://twitter.com/TheStormRedux/st...war-ep-3137%2F

https://twitter.com/i/status/1689977508999966723

Based Ron Johnson!��

On Covid: “This was all pre-planned by an elite group of people… Event 201… This is very concerning in terms of… what continues to be planned for our loss of freedom… We’re up against a very powerful group of people.”

TRUTH Bombs from a US Senator �� pic.twitter.com/qeB9hBzP5x

— TheStormHasArrived (@TheStormRedux) August 11, 2023

TAKE A LISTEN

7:30 AM · Aug 11, 2023
    See the latest COVID-19 information on Twitter

Thanks

Emerald Robinson ✝️
    @EmeraldRobinson
    ·
    Follow
    The VAX doesn’t work: true.
    The VAX sheds: true
    VAX has 1,200 side effects: true.
    VAX starts turbo cancer: true.
    VAX gives kids myocarditis: true.
    VAX starts huge blood clots: true
    VAX contains SV40: true.
    VAX makes spike protein: true
    VAX has no safety studies: true.

10:53 AM · Aug 12, 2023

Thanks

[SIZE=2]What Colleges Require the COVID-19 Vaccine?[/SIZE]

Here is the list for my state.. It is a short, but shameful, list.

Texas

Rice University
    Seminary of the Southwest
    Southwestern University
    St. Edward's University

Here is a complete list of colleges that will require students registering for Fall semester 2024.

"You can also review our full list below, which includes colleges requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for on-campus, residential students."

https://www.bestcolleges.com/news/20...id-19-vaccine/

Thanks

Here is another nicely written article from Dr. Joseph Mercola.

I had trouble trying to format my comments and seem to have lost some of them so will just go ahead and post now. Sorry for disorganization.

I will post an excerpt from it and let you choose whether to link to and read it in its entirety. I confess I did not read all of it because I have read all I really want to read about the vaccines and "COVID". I am with Dr. Michael Yeadon. I know what I need to know at this point. The pharmaceutical companies are only about the money and they are generally speaking from the pit of Hell and they do not care how many lies they tell and how many people they murder.

I will post my comments in red next to each statement

articles.mercola.com

.....https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...rid=1884037875.....
    [B][SIZE=3][COLOR="#FF0000"]here .

Dachsie wants to say a word again about this focus on the Pfizer shot and mRNA. [Moderna was the other main "mRNA shot." The Brotherhood of Darkness has effectively eliminated Moderna from the jab-the-world, money making program.] Remember there were two other major COVID vaccines used in the USA at one time as well as in Europe, but which are no longer in wide usage to my knowledge, that is, the adeno-viral vector vaccines, AstraZeneca and Johnson and Johnson (Jantzen) vaccines. Those are not technically "mRNA" vaccines but they do act on the DNA in the body. They do cause blood clots, thrombocytopenia and other conditions like the myocarditis and cardiovascular conditions that Pfizer shot does. Don't get hung up on this strong push for "mRNA vaccines". They have many ways to kill us and it is none of our business their many plans for us. We just need to keep "trusting the science" and "trusting the doctors and the medical system."

Several other theories and hypotheses have also been proposed, including molecular mimicry, immune response to mRNA, dysregulated cytokine expression, ACE2 suppression, endothelial damage, lipid nanoparticles triggering syncytia formation and impeding the electrical conduction of the heart, and more

Theories theories everywhere and not a drop of truth anywhere!

_________

Restraining a rant here but we clearly know now that the US Department of Defense and DARPA and CIA have legal control of the manufacture of the "COVID vaccines." Pfizer just needs to fulfill their contract with those federal entities and it has nothing to do with safety and efficacy. Period.

All these special governmental hearings and calling on the carpet of important figures and watching the testifiers and candidates for positions not answer questions simply and honestly is just political theater to further control the minds of the populace and maybe get some more campaign donations and votes.

In the early stages of the PLANdemic it was plain for me to see that many of the terms, the vocabulary, of the PLANdemic did not make sense and really had no definition or meaning. It was a dictionary with rapidly changing definitions of key terms. It was also a labeling process where you make up something to tell the people and you slap a word label on that "thing" and then you use that propaganda until it begins to wear thin so you change the words and labels and definitions for the next round of propaganda. Realize that when you think "it's a THING" it's not a THING at all.

Thanks

Russian Military Leadership Accuses US of Working To Manufacture Another Pandemic

In a press briefing today, Kirillov detailed the most grave accusations.
    Sputnik reported:

“The United States has started preparing for a new pandemic by searching for virus mutations, Lt. Gen. Igor Kirillov, a Russian senior military official, said

▪Announced in July of this year, the Biden Administration created the Office for Pandemic Preparedness and Response Policy.

▪This department’s priority areas include work on creating vaccines and drugs for stopping viruses and their genetically modified variants, Kirillov noted.

▪The leading role in the Pentagon’s military biological program will be played by the United States Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases, according to Kirillov.

▪Documents uncovered during the special military operation in Ukraine confirmed that this institution is involved in accumulating dangerous pathogens in various regions of the world, Kirillov added.”

Intel Republic also reported, by Kirillov:

“As in 2019, the United States has begun preparing for a new pandemic by looking for virus mutations.

We do not exclude the possible use of so-called defensive technologies for offensive purposes, as well as for the purpose of global control, by creating crises situations of a biological nature.”
    https://x22report.com/cyber-attack-s...ction-ep-3141/

Source: thegatewaypundit.com

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...acture-another

Thanks

New Covid variant BA.6 is ‘probably’ already in the US, experts warn – amid calls for masks to return

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...ks-return.html

DailyMail.com spoke to scientists who warned BA.6 was already in the US

A new Covid variant that has prompted calls for face masks to return is ‘probably’ already in the US,
    The mutant strain — known as BA.6 — has only officially been detected in Israel and Denmark, but several scientists said it will start showing up in tests in America ‘very soon’.
    The mutant virus, which is a spinoff of the Omicron strain, has sparked concern among some scientists because of its high number of mutations in the spike protein, the piece of the virus that vaccines were designed to target.
    The variant may make shots less effective if it has evolved to look different enough from its ancestor — though most experts argue no new strain will completely escape immunity from vaccines and prior infection.

Thanks

https://celiafarber.substack.com/p/karen-kingston-reported-as-missing?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email

Report by Diana West here.

Previous writing, from August 11, here:

https://dianawest.net/Home/tabid/36/...-Her-Life.aspx
    Subscribe to The Truth Barrier

By Celia Farber · Hundreds of paid subscribers

Writings present and past by Celia Farber

Dachsie comment:

I unsubscribed from Forbidden Knowledge TV (that I never subscribed to) because they put the exact name of the Mexico hotel where Karen Kingston was hiding. I think that is consumately unconscionable action by Forbidden Knowledge TV !

Forbidden Knowledge TV may be responsible for Ms. Kingston now being reported as a missing person in Mexico.

"Karen Kingston recently posted this video of herself from the Barceló Maya Hotel in Mexico"

Pray for Karen Kingston right now.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post

New Covid variant BA.6 is ‘probably’ already in the US, experts warn – amid calls for masks to return

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...ks-return.html

DailyMail.com spoke to scientists who warned BA.6 was already in the US

A new Covid variant that has prompted calls for face masks to return is ‘probably’ already in the US,
    The mutant strain — known as BA.6 — has only officially been detected in Israel and Denmark, but several scientists said it will start showing up in tests in America ‘very soon’.
    The mutant virus, which is a spinoff of the Omicron strain, has sparked concern among some scientists because of its high number of mutations in the spike protein, the piece of the virus that vaccines were designed to target.
    The variant may make shots less effective if it has evolved to look different enough from its ancestor — though most experts argue no new strain will completely escape immunity from vaccines and prior infection.

It is all a out the fear factor. Fear makes the population easily controlled.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Jon Rappoport tells RFK Jr.'s campaign advisor how the hog eats the cabbage:

Dennis Kucinich, you’re Robert Kennedy’s campaign advisor, and you can’t find your ass with both hands

Read and learn, Dennis; THIS is what you need to do YESTERDAY

Dennis: If Eskimos were buying snow and you went to the North Pole, you couldn’t find any snow.

I’m talking about making an IMPACT on the American people NOW that yanks them out of their chairs and sets their hair on fire.

The strategy of making Kennedy a statesman, a man for all seasons on all issues, is a duck swimming around in a little pool in the backyard. No juice. No electricity. No good.

Now listen up.

Right now, Children’s Health Defense has a touring bus in New England. Polly and the crew are broadcasting the DEVASTATING stories, up close and personal, of people whose lives and jobs and health were destroyed by the COVID vaccine and the mandates. GET KENNEDY ON THAT FRIGGIN’ BUS. TALKING TO THOSE PEOPLE.

Bob knows all about it. He knows the vaccine story chapter and verse. Don’t put him on the bus for a photo op. Have him sit there for hours talking to people from all walks of life—unearthing their real life stories that the press and the government have been keeping from The People.

KENNEDY STAYS ON THAT BUS FOR A MONTH. He sleeps on it. He LIVE STREAMS from it every day. Come on, Kucinich, wake up.

There is the truth, and then there is the truth with IMPACT.

Don’t shy away from the horrors of reality. Bury your candidate’s nose in it, and then he’ll force America to see it and feel it.

And get that bus into New York and California, the heart of the vaccine predators. And DC while you’re at it. The damaged people always show up. They show up out of the woodwork, with their LIVING TRUTH. Their stories of what actually happened to them.

How they were driven from their jobs and forced into poverty because they wouldn’t take the vaccine. How they DID take the vaxx, in order to keep their jobs and support their families—and THEN suffered HORRIFIC injuries from the injection. How their children DIED from the shot. How they believed Fauci and Trump and Biden and the New York Times, and how that put them in comas and wheelchairs. Show them in those wheelchairs NOW. For God sakes, do you UNDERSTAND?! We’re talking about war crimes against The People! Ongoing crimes.

Your man, Kennedy, has to be the Nuremburg prosecutor.

THIS is reality. Have Kennedy MAKE IT REAL. Relentlessly. Stop screwing around with Kennedy the statesman who has answers for every problem, and has promises about what he’s going to do when he’s (NOT) the President.

That’s old school, and it’s dead. As dead as you’ve been these past few months as campaign advisor.

You put Kennedy on that bus, day after day, week after week, and he’s going to be live streaming to millions of people. He’s going to get his revenge against the predators who’ve been slamming him every day in the press and censoring him. He’s going to get that revenge BIG-TIME.
    KENNEDY: “You think I was bullshitting you? You think I was spinning lies and conspiracy theories. Well, take a good look at THIS.”

The arena of your candidate, Dennis, isn’t the UN General Assembly or Face the Nation or some other podium where he waxes eloquent about what America needs now. That sounds good, hypothetically. But it’s a loser. It’s a total loser.

After Kennedy goes nowhere in the election, all his adoring followers can shed a few tears and spend a few days drowning in nostalgia and what-could-have-been. We don’t need more of that useless crap. We’ve had our fill.

Kennedy is facing: What can he do NOW to pull the American people out of their haze? What fires can he ignite in their minds?

You and Kennedy are in danger of both standing on a soap box and disappearing from the scene; fading out like two ghosts from a bygone era. You think you’re being tough guys. But that’s an illusion.

PUT YOUR MAN ON THAT BUS.

And after a month or so on it, when he’s launched a real shit-storm in this country—which is sorely needed—get back to me. I have other ideas.

Let me put it to you this way, Dennis. In the movie you’ve been directing, called The Presidential Campaign, you think you’re doing riveting close-ups of your candidate. But you’re delusional. Those are actually long shots, and they’re only conveying a landscape Kennedy’s choir already knows well. All in all, it amounts to a big yawn.

A true close-up is Kennedy exposing HORRENDOUS DAMAGE, by putting the damaged people themselves on the big screen. And getting them to tell the whole truth about what THEY’VE been suffering. In detail.

GET IT, DENNIS?

Now go to work. Kennedy doesn’t need an encouraging friendly hand on his shoulder. He’s a big boy. He needs a heavy boot in the ass.
    Obviously, you need to be on that bus, too, Dennis. Because you don’t understand the COVID war crimes. And you don’t see the needed hurricane that will happen in America when Kennedy relaunches his campaign so it exposes the explosive truth.

Not through his statements. BUT IN CLOSE, WHERE IT REALLY COUNTS.

KENNEDY: “Now, for the next month, every day, I’m going to show you, America, the damage by showing you the damaged people TALKING TO YOU. THIS IS TRUTH. BUCKLE UP. HERE WE GO—”
    R. E. A. L. I. T. Y.

Come fucking hell or high water.

-- Jon Rappoport
    Episode 51 of Rappoport Podcasts—“Fire In The Campaigns Of Presidential Candidates...or wet sparks; Kennedy, Vivek, and DeSantis need FAR MORE FIRE of a specific kind; What is a campaign season FOR?”—is now posted on my substack. It’s a blockbuster. To listen to this podcast, click here. To learn more about This Episode of Rappoport Podcasts, click here.

The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org