Page 220 of 316 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230270 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 3153

Thread: Coronavirus

Thanks
    Thanked 2,408 Times in 1,753 Posts

Re: Coronavirus

A most important piece by Emerald Robinson in the history of "Covid". She torpedoes her own career as an outstanding journalist, was immedicately fired by NewMax, to get this information out.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...nt-luciferase/

Emerald Robinson causes firestorm over Vaccine ingredient Luciferase…

Go To Article -- emeralddb3.substack.com

Posted by Kane on November 5, 2021 2:18 am

https://emeralddb3.substack.com/p/what-is-luciferase

What is Luciferase?

How a firefly enzyme that glows might herald the end of the world

Emerald Robinson
    Nov 4

As most of my followers on social media and Substack must know by now, I have spent a considerable amount of time the last two years trying to discover the actual ingredients of the new COVID vaccines. The reason is simple: Big Pharma has gone to considerable trouble to hide them.

Do the Big Pharma companies want to submit the vaccines to independent analysis? They do not! Do the Big Pharma companies want to disclose all the ingredients? They do not! Do the Big Pharma companies have any liability for lying to the public about the proprietary ingredients in their vaccines? They do not.

We have a leaked copy of the legal agreement that Big Pharma companies (allegedly) have forced nation-states to sign in order to get the new COVID vaccines. These contracts include indemnification clauses that no sane human being would ever sign. This copy leaked from Albania:

One thing is certain: Big Pharma is not standing behind these products. They’re totally experimental and untested and so forth — so why are the world’s governments so hellbent on injecting their citizens with this stuff?

I received a tip regarding some of these ingredients, and so I did what nobody in American corporate journalism does anymore: I checked the primary sources.

Allow me to share my secret and very profound methodology:

1) I went to the MODERNA website.

2) I clicked to the PATENTS page.

3) I found PATENT US 10,703,789

4) I conducted a keyword search for something called: Luciferase.

Such are the complex technical skills which have been lost by corporate journalists. So what did I find there? Well, sitting on page 46 in table 4, you will see that I found something called Luciferase:

What’s Luciferase?

Luciferase is an enzyme that can produce bioluminescence. (It can make things glow, basically.) That’s why Luciferase is commonly used in the biomedical industry. It’s used to tag very tiny things like cells or proteins so that you can track them.

It tags things so you can track them.

Was Luciferase listed as an ingredient in the COVID vaccines by Big Pharma? No it was not. (You can check here at the CDC website.) So the next question becomes: why would Big Pharma not disclose that Luciferase is an ingredient in the vaccines - since it’s clearly listed (in at least one patent from one company) as being used?

The reason is rather ominous: Big Pharma has big plans for Luciferase and Big Government has big plans for it too. The U.S. military’s technology arm DARPA is currently fighting with Moderna over the ownership of the COVID vaccine because DARPA has “funded an implantable biochip” that could be used “to deploy” it:

Despite this, however, one obstacle to the deployment of Moderna’s vaccine is the method of delivery. While Moderna is developing its own system, it’s unlikely to get Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval any time soon. Enter Profusa, which is developing a nanoscale biochip that can detect symptoms of an infection.

Profusa’s biochip is made using a technology called “hydrogels” that were a product of the “In Vivo Nanoplatforms” (IVN) program that DARPA’s Biological Technologies Office (BTO) launched in 2014 to develop implantable nanotechnologies.

These hydrogels are soft, flexible nanomachines that are injected beneath the skin to perform monitoring. This hydrogel includes a specially engineered molecule that sends a fluorescent signal outside the body when it begins to fight infection. This signal can then be detected by a sensor attached to the skin that can then be sent to an app or even to a doctor’s website.

Why is the U.S. military working with vaccine companies to create micro-chips (that’s “hydrogels” or “nanotech”!) that will send a “fluorescent signal” (that’s Luciferase!) detectable by an app on your smartphone? When did DARPA get involved in public health policy exactly? That strange question leads to other strange questions like: why did the Pentagon fund the Wuhan Lab of Virology to “study” weaponizing bat coronaviruses? Neither DARPA nor the Pentagon are well known for being leaders in health care, to say the very least.

In fact, Big Pharma and Big Government have big plans for future vaccine shots that have “dissolvable needles” and quantum dot tattoos along with other amazing technology like embedding vaccine records beneath the skin of your children with invisible ink. According to one article: “Along with the vaccine, a child would be injected with a bit of dye that is invisible to the naked eye but easily seen with a special cell-phone filter, combined with an app that shines near-infrared light onto the skin.” That article was written in 2019: that’s just before the COVID crisis. That leads me to another thought: COVID-19 seems to be a very convenient “accidental lab leak” from China for introducing new technology.

Under the cover of vaccinating people, we are really preparing to tag and track people. The once free nations of the West are testing a new authoritarian system of total control under the guise of public health. Just look at Australia or New Zealand or Canada or Italy to see how basic civil rights have been suspended indefinitely and a pseudo-medical tyranny has been installed. The Great Reset is being implemented with the lie that it’s all about “protecting your health.” Our military and intelligence agencies are not confronting China — they're copying China. A totalitarian nightmare is being imported into free countries through surveillance technologies.

You don’t have to be a Christian to understand that such technology will be used to build a global surveillance state. The vaccine mandates have already led to vaccine passports. The vaccine passports are basically QR codes to track you by connecting to your smartphone. This will inevitably lead very soon to biometric ID embedded into your body. You won’t be able to enter restaurants or buy groceries or go to work without it. As the Bible says: no one will be able to buy or sell anything except those that have the mark. You will know the mark by its name, which is the name of the beast: the enemy of all mankind who, before he fell, was an angel of light named Lucifer. That’s why “Luciferase” should send a chill down your spine.

So I sent out the following tweet to my followers (with a video showing the Luciferase patent information) earlier this week:

This one tweet was sufficient, apparently, to get the word “Luciferase” trending on Twitter. (I didn’t notice at the time because I was busy covering the Glenn Youngkin victory on election night.) It was not until the next day that it became clear this one tweet had stirred up all the Big Pharma bots working remotely from Beijing.

The largest producer of misinformation in America, The Washington Post, ran a piece on my tweet where I was branded a “COVID conspiracy theorist.” The Daily Beast ran a piece and then ran a second piece. Something called The Hill ran a piece. The forgotten boomer finance magazine Forbes got involved. Vanity Fair, the perfume ad magazine, did a little column on it. Then it became an international thing with The Independent and The Daily Mail chiming in.

Now you have to ask yourself: are my tweets about vaccine ingredients really making headline news around the world? I checked with my husband first to see if I was indeed that famous. His response was disappointing. He told me: “At best, you’re semi-famous.” When corporate media outlets around the English-speaking world all start to scream in such coordinated fashion, you know you’ve hit a nerve. Why would they suddenly go crazy over the COVID vaccine ingredients?

It’s because Big Journalism is being paid by Big Pharma to not disclose the truth. In fact, Big Pharma is paying Big Journalism to actively hide the truth around the world. Why do you think the COVID journalist Alex Berenson got kicked off Twitter? Why did the corporate media unleash a hate campaign against feminist icon Naomi Wolf? Why isn’t ex-Pfizer chief scientist Dr. Michael Yeadon allowed to speak? How is it possible that the inventor of mRNA vaccines himself, Dr. Robert Malone, is not a household name around the world? You know the answer: they have all warned us about the dangers of the new COVID vaccines. They have been silenced by Big Tech and Big Pharma because they have all dared to tell the truth.

They are not alone. How many thousands have been banned or suspended already by Big Tech for questioning the COVID vaccines in our supposedly free nation? How many of your civil rights, your constitutional rights, can they trample before your very eyes? America is no longer a constitutional republic: it’s more like a corporate oligarchy where Big Pharma and Big Tech and Big Government tell you every day what you’re allowed to do on Zoom calls from the CDC with Dr. Fauci. They’re not even pretending anymore. This is something like Day 575 of “15 days to slow the spread.” Our so-called civil servants and elected officials are never going to give up their new “emergency powers” on their own. They mean to rule over us, and everybody knows it.

That’s why the COVID-19 pandemic is being used to force everyone to get the new vaccines. That’s why natural immunity doesn’t count to anyone in the medical community. That’s why religious exemptions have disappeared at your work, along with medical exemptions. That’s why Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine (and every other therapeutic drug) were swiftly outlawed. That’s why your 5 year old child will be “encouraged” and then coerced and then forced to take the jab, just as you were “encouraged” and then coerced and then forced to take the jab. That’s why the global vaccination campaign never stops when the already vaccinated start to get sick with COVID, or young boys suddenly die from heart inflammation, or world famous soccer players collapse on TV in the middle of games. That’s why health data (whether from Israel or Sweden or Florida or your local hospital) is totally irrelevant. The vaccine is being forced on everyone because the vaccine and the vaccine passport are the essential tools of a global surveillance system that will end everyone’s basic human freedom.

You have been warned.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

Amanda (5th November 2021),mamboni (5th November 2021),woodman (5th November 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,204 Times in 2,630 Posts

This excellent interview with a front-line clinical doctor who has done the research sums up the present situation vis--vis the jab, the 4,000 patents related to the bioweapon that is the jab, the COVID hoax and the rapidly rising sicknesses, deaths and cancers now occurring in the jabbed. The lack of informed consent, government oversight and monetary incentives that have turned doctors and hospitals into killing machines are also discussed. Please pass this on – the people need to know!

https://rumble.com/vomwi7-cv19-injec...beth-eads.html
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Amanda (5th November 2021),Dachsie (5th November 2021),ImaCannin (5th November 2021),woodman (5th November 2021)

Thanks

Some quotes of Alex Jones in this show video.

"They've announced forced injections on children in Hawaii without parental consent."

"United Nations website -- forced inoculations of children worldwide, page 3."

"They are trying to trigger a giant civil war."

"This is bigger than World War II."

"A total nightmare."

https://banned.video/watch?id=61845e3a24e9d03455d5af5f

180:50

Emergency Bombshell Exclusive: The UN Has Already Launched a Plan to Forcibly Inject Children Without Parental Consent Worldwide – FULL SHOW 11/04/21

Nov 4, 2021
    Download
    The Alex Jones Show
    The Alex Jones Show

Blue states and blue cities have announced, that under UN guidelines, children attending school is “implied consent for vaccination.” Big Pharma, acting through global government, is now literally coming for our children with an experimental injection that’s linked to massive illnesses and death - Today’s EMERGENCY BROADCAST is a must watch/share event! We must protect our children!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

Amanda (5th November 2021)

Thanks

Dr. Wlalensky, head of the CDC, fumbles again and again and her lying and dodging and nonanswers of questions by Senator Cassidy are somewhere between a bad joke and disgusting evil reality of the CDC. You do not have to look very hard to perceive extreme arrogance in her conduct and demeanor.

Enjoy watching this entity fail and fail and fail again, because the truth is not in her.

6:49 video runtime

'What Percent Of CDC Employees Are Vaccinated?': Cassidy Grills Walensky At Senate Hearing
    Nov 4, 2021
    Save
    Forbes Breaking News
    1.01M subscribers
    At today's Senate Health Committee hearing, Sen. Bill Cassidy (R-LA) asked CDC Director Rochelle Walensky about her department's vaccination rates.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    [SIZE=4]This excellent interview with a front-line clinical doctor who has done the research sums up the present situation vis--vis the jab, the 4,000 patents related to the bioweapon that is the jab, the COVID hoax
    Can you explain to me how the ivermectin works in healing the covid?

Being a farm animal owner, I have always stayed away from ivermectin because it was so harsh.

Years ago, they recommended you to wear gloves as to not get it on your skin. Why is it ok to ingest it now?

They say there is a parasite in the Jab. Which I could see using a wormer to kill the parasite after the jab. But why before?

When I recently looked at an ivermectin for animals box, it said it was made by Bayer Pharmaceuticals. In years past, while researching something else, I came across Bayer and after more research found that Bayer was in charge of all the evil testing in WWII. Why in heck would anyone take ANYTHING made by these sick twisted freaks?

Something dont smell right!
    To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

Thanks

"They say there is a parasite in the Jab. Which I could see using a wormer to kill the parasite after the jab. But why before? "

Good question. Dr. Eads said Ivermectin is prophylaxis for "hydra parasites" and she pronounced the parasites word like with Latin pronunciation. "hydra paraseetees".

I determined what she meant by that term was "hydra vulgaris parasites" and that is the funny little creatures Dr. Madej saw recently when looking at a slide or smear of the Moderna vial contents vaccine itself under a microscope.

https://thelightinthedarkplace.wordp...ology-in-vaxx/

I could not figure how Ivermectin as a preventative (or prophylactic) if I am a person who has never gotten the jab.

I still do not understand that but I have heard several doctors say that it can be used as a preventative when you are not having any flu-like symptoms at all and you have not received the jab.

All I can think of is that if you are around someone who is having symptoms of something that is like flu-like respiratory symptoms and that person has had the vaccine, then you could possibly be sneezed on or somehow get some germs from that person into your body, like through mucous membranes in your nose or mouth, or however ?, and that material could contain the little parasite thiings and they could start operating and replicating in your body. Well, if you already have the ivermectin in your body, it maybe could kill those weird little thingees before they started replicating and causing you to start having some serious kind flu-like symptoms (called "Covid) too.

Dr. Eads said she does not recommend the horse paste form of ivermectin because you have to be able to measure out the right dose based on your weight and she has had some patients who get diarrhea from it and she thinks they may have taken too much of a dose.

I thought about this quite a bit and these words of Dr. Eads did not seem quite right to me so I am just sharing my reasoning as best as I can understand it.

Dr. Kory, an M.D. said on a recent interview with Greg Hunter that taking the horse paste "works" and it is the exact same substance as the pill for humans ivermectin. Greg Hunter said that a person he knows started feeling sick and he took it and "it saved his life. So not sure if that person just started loading up on taking it ( like two times a day for five days in succession) or if that person had already been taking it as a preventative before that too.

I do not experiencie any side effects from taking ivermectin horse paste and so I am just going to take one dose a week and make sure to have plenty on hand in case I "catch the flu" from somebody who has been vaccinated.

Several different drug manufactures make ivermectin because now OK - outside of patent time stipulations.

Kapisch ?

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRsX1E_vOWw

17:59 video runtime

Whistleblower Exposes Data Integrity Issues in Pfizer’s Clinical Trial | Facts Matter
    Premiered 19 hours ago
    Save
    Facts Matter with Roman Balmakov
    661K subscribers
    �� Watch: Stopping the spread of Communism in Asia �� https://ept.ms/3mOlt0m

Resources:

�� Epoch TV:

https://ept.ms/3mOlt0m

�� Sekur (promo code: Roman)

https://ept.ms/3yW0Wul

�� Whistleblower:

https://ept.ms/3BPhu8f

�� Pfizer Earning Report

https://ept.ms/2ZTQHKD

�� Pfizer profits

https://ept.ms/3qczxmI

�� Taiwan

https://ept.ms/3EQM6rK

https://ept.ms/3kakHcx

------------------
    ⭕️ Try #EpochTV �� https://ept.ms/3xVsr7v
    ⭕️ Sign up for our NEWSLETTER and stay in touch �� https://ept.ms/3wWdBwe
    ⭕️ Subscribe for updates: https://ept.ms/2Tu9clR
    ⭕️ Follow on INSTAGRAM �� https://ept.ms/2VW5HST
    ⭕️ Listen to Podcasts: https://blubrry.com/factsmatterwithro...
    ------------------

Thanks

https://www.bitchute.com/video/DYxldIlph02V/

Dr. Peter McCullough: Vaccine Created Spike Protein is Deadly in the Human Body

1:03:00 video runtime

First published at 19:27 UTC on November 6th, 2021.

channel image

Free Speech Warrior

Free Speech Warrior

33679 subscribers

***** MUST WATCH ****** …. For all those contemplating taking the injection & those who've taken the injection and regret doing so. For the others who take boosters, you'll eventually become a statistic.... Time to wake up
    All credit to Dr. Peter McCullough for his continued pursuit of the truth. Also credit to AJ and the team at www.freeworldnews.tv
    One study from Sweden can be read here: www.mdpi.com/1999-4915/13/10/2056

Thanks

A most interesting and informative article.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/daszak...p_4082889.html

Daszak’s EcoHealth Letter Reveals Gain-of-Function Research Continued, CCP Censorship

Daszak’s EcoHealth Letter Reveals Gain-of-Function Research Continued, CCP Censorship

Jeff Carlson
    Hans Mahncke

November 3, 2021 Updated: November 6, 2021

Commentary

Last week, EcoHealth Alliance’s Peter Daszak responded to a demand from the National Institutes of Health (NIH) for “any and all unpublished data” from its experiments at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

Daszak’s letter not only failed to provide NIH with the required information, it also revealed that crucial virus data from EcoHealth’s experiments with the Wuhan Institute (WIV) are actively being censored by Chinese Communist Party authorities.

Additionally, Daszak revealed that EcoHealth and the lab continued to jointly conduct gain-of-function experiments into April 2020 and EcoHealth’s experiments may have continued beyond that point. The letter also disclosed the existence of additional EcoHealth progress reports on its activities in Wuhan that covered the critical periods directly before and immediately after the start of the pandemic. Those reports haven’t been made public.
    Epoch Times Photo

Dr. Francis Collins, the head of the National Institutes of Health, is seen in Bethesda, Md., on Jan. 26, 2021. (Brendan Smialowski/AFP via Getty Images)

These latest revelations followed an Oct. 20 letter to Congress written by NIH Principal Deputy Director Lawrence Tabak. In that letter, the NIH finally conceded that it had funded gain-of-function experiments that were conducted by EcoHealth and the WIV.

In conjunction with this admission, the NIH sent a separate letter addressed to EcoHealth, which gave the organization five days to submit to NIH “any and all unpublished data” from its experiments at the Wuhan lab.

Daszak responded in a five-page letter sent to NIH’s Deputy Director for Extramural Research, Michael Lauer. Instead of directly replying to NIH’s demand letter about EcoHealth’s missing data, Daszak framed his response as a direct retort to Tabak’s letter to Congress.

Daszak’s letter, reading more like a legal response than a compliance response, took issue with a number of items in Tabak’s letter and noted that “these types of mistakes about the timing or nature of our reporting can be better addressed by contacting us to request clarification prior to responding to any congressional inquiry.”

EcoHealth Cites ‘System Lockout’ for Submission Failure

NIH had demanded EcoHealth’s outstanding data after it became publicly known that the organization failed to submit a required fifth-year progress report on experiments it was doing at the Wuhan Institute in 2018 and 2019. EcoHealth’s failure to submit this report was only recently discovered, after The Intercept sued the NIH for documents relating to EcoHealth.

Daszak said that EcoHealth had actually first uploaded the fifth-year report in July 2019—before the Sept. 30, 2019, deadline—but claimed that when they tried to “officially submit” the uploaded report, the system “locked” EcoHealth out “at that point.”

The P4 laboratory at the Wuhan Institute of Virology in Wuhan, China, on April 17, 2020. (Hector Retamal/AFP via Getty Images)

Daszak also claimed that EcoHealth made one request for “further information” about the submission failure from an NIH grant-management specialist, but didn’t receive a response. Daszak then blamed the NIH for EcoHealth’s submission failure by noting that NIH never sent a request for the fifth-year report despite being in “frequent communication” with NIH staff during that period.

Daszak’s letter fails to explain why other EcoHealth NIH-funded projects apparently didn’t run into similar lockouts.

Daszak said he heard nothing on the matter until July 23, when EcoHealth received the first demand letter from NIH—sent as a result of the Intercept lawsuit—requesting the missing fifth-year report. Daszak claimed that EcoHealth complied immediately but still had difficulty in circumventing the NIH “system lockout.”

Daszak also claimed that the NIH renewed EcoHealth’s grant in July 2019, and Daszak cited this new grant award from NIH as providing justification for his failure to submit the fifth-year report.

“Because the new award had been made and the work was permitted to commence, we had no indication there was anything missing.”
    Daszak stated that he “assumed that the Year 1 report for the renewal grant would provide all of the relevant information” to NIH.

EcoHealth Gain-of-Function Work With Wuhan Lab Appears to Have Continued Into at Least 2020

Daszak’s disclosure of the existence of a new and previously unknown “Year 1” report for the period from mid-2019 to 2020 in the NIH renewal grant reveals that Daszak’s virus work with the Wuhan lab went well beyond the timeframe covered by the missing fifth-year report. Exactly how long EcoHealth’s work continued, and exactly what that work entailed, isn’t yet known.

However, it appears that EcoHealth’s virus experiments with the Wuhan Institute continued throughout 2019 and into 2020. It’s been reported that President Donald Trump had forced NIH to terminate EcoHealth’s funding of work at the WIV in April 2020.
    Peter Daszak

WHO team member Peter Daszak leaves his hotel after the World Health Organization team wrapped up its investigation into the origins of the COVID-19 coronavirus in Wuhan in China’s Hubei Province on Feb. 10, 2021. (Hector Retamal/AFP via Getty Images)

Daszak’s letter acknowledged that “even though the grant was terminated and then suspended, and funding is not available to us to work on this, we have continued to comply with NIH reporting requests, and submitted reporting for Years 6 and 7 of this grant.”

“Years 6 and 7” equate to the first two years of the 2019 to 2024 renewal grant that was issued in July 2019. These reports haven’t been made public, nor is it known what types of experiments, if any, were conducted during this period.

EcoHealth Attempts to Obfuscate Virus Growth

Under the original NIH grant, EcoHealth was obligated to immediately stop any experiments that showed evidence of enhanced virus growth greater than 10 times compared to the original virus.

However, EcoHealth didn’t immediately report, nor stop an experiment at the Institute that created novel coronaviruses with 10,000 times higher viral load—orders of magnitude greater than the limit that should have triggered the NIH obligation.

This experiment was belatedly reported after the fact as part of the fourth-year progress report submitted by EcoHealth in 2018. To make matters worse, related experiments continued into year 5–the period for which EcoHealth had originally failed to submit a progress report.

Daszak appears to have circumvented the NIH reporting requirements by claiming that the viral load data was based on “genome copies per gram not viral titer.” But the NIH never specified using “viral titer measuring”—a process that Daszak didn’t even undertake.

Rather, the NIH’s directive on cessation of experiments only cited “viral growth,” which Daszak’s experiments demonstrated beyond question.

Workers are seen next to a cage with mice inside the P4 laboratory in Wuhan, Hubei province, China, on Feb. 23, 2017. (Johannes Eisele/AFP via Getty Images)

Rutgers University biologist Richard Ebright wrote on Twitter that the attempt to invoke viral titer measuring by Daszak is a “distinction without a difference.” The viral load grew to over 10,000 when it should have remained under 10. By any measure, the laboratory-created virus was far more pathogenic than the reporting trigger requirements set forth in the NIH grant.

Daszak appears to have attempted to bolster his weak excuse, claiming that given the small number of humanized mice used to conduct the experiment, it was “uncertain whether the survival and weight loss data were statistically relevant.” In other words, Daszak was essentially arguing that the out-of-bounds results of EcoHealth’s experiments should be ignored because EcoHealth’s work had been sloppy.

Ebright responded to Daszak’s excuse by tweeting that “EcoHealth has reached a point of such desperation that it now points to the slipshod character of its research, and the limited predictive value of its research, as defense.”

EcoHealth Admits to CCP Censorship, Control of Data

In the last section of his letter, Daszak admitted that EcoHealth has still failed to provide the data demanded by NIH.

Daszak blamed President Trump for terminating EcoHealth’s grant in April 2020, claiming that the lack of funding and the instructions to cease work with the Wuhan lab had led to “significant disruption of the normal interactions and dialogue among collaborating scientists.”

The reference to the disruption of dialogue between scientists serves as a not-so-subtle reminder that access to much of the EcoHealth data is dependent on Chinese consent.

Daszak made that point abundantly clear when he told the NIH that he was unable to share genetic sequence data obtained through NIH-funded experiments precisely because that data was going through an approval process by Chinese Communist Party (CCP) authorities.

NIAID Director Dr. Anthony Fauci listens during a Senate Appropriations Labor, Health and Human Services Subcommittee hearing looking into the budget estimates for the National Institute of Health and state of medical research in Washington, on May 26, 2021. (Sarah Silbiger/Pool/Getty Images)

In other words, U.S. taxpayers gave Daszak millions of dollars, funded through Fauci’s organization—the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases—to conduct advanced gain-of-function experiments, only for the results of those experiments to be withheld and censored by the CCP.

This absurd arrangement with the CCP is inherently a breach of the terms and conditions of Daszak’s NIH grant, which specifically demanded that all genetic sequence data be made publicly available. CCP oversight and control isn’t part of that agreement.

That the genetic sequence data remains under the control of the CCP also completely invalidates both Daszak’s and NIH’s emphatic claims that EcoHealth’s Wuhan experiments couldn’t have caused the pandemic.

In reality, it’s simply not knowable what viruses were studied—because Daszak hasn’t released all his data and because some significant portion of that data remains subject to CCP censorship.

While it appears as though EcoHealth and NIH are now engaged in a potentially escalating war of words, their interests remain fundamentally aligned. EcoHealth and NIH share the same underlying goal–to convince the world that they weren’t involved in the creation of COVID-19.

_______

About the authors:

Jeff Carlson
    Follow
    Jeff Carlson co-hosts the show Truth Over News on Epoch TV. He is a CFA-registered Charterholder and worked for 20 years as an analyst and portfolio manager in the high-yield bond market. He also runs the website TheMarketsWork.com and can be followed on Twitter @themarketswork.

Hans Mahncke
    Follow
    Hans Mahncke co-hosts the show Truth Over News on Epoch TV. He holds LL.B., LL.M. and Ph.D. degrees in law. He is the author of numerous law books and his research has been published in a range of international journals. Hans can be followed on Twitter @hansmahncke.

Thanks

Just for the record

The official "Pause" on Gain of Function funding and research BEGAN October 16, 2004*

The official Lifting of the Pause on Gain of Function funding and research happened on December 19, 2017 **

all within the Obama administration.

* https://www.nih.gov/about-nih/who-we...ction-research

October 16, 2014
    Statement on Funding Pause on Certain Types of Gain-of-Function Research

**https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-pers...offer-guidance

Feds lift gain-of-function research pause, offer guidance