Page 104 of 403 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 4030

Thread: Coronavirus

Thanks
    Thanked 4,636 Times in 3,208 Posts

Re: Coronavirus

When a fat .gov paycheck and pension isn't enough of a payoff.

Simon & Schuster to publish Dr. Fauci children’s book in June

“Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    When a fat .gov paycheck and pension isn't enough of a payoff.

Simon & Schuster to publish Dr. Fauci children’s book in June
    Another Limbaugh wannabe

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    I have not been able to get that video to load. Other bitchute videos play without any problem
    I just had it load right up for me -- with my slow connection atm, bitchutes tend to take 20-30 secs before they start actually playing tho.
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Irish biologist Dolores Cahill & C.A. Fitts March 14th - almost 2 hrs, very little biology talk, mostly political-economy talk

mirror on BC
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/bXU6F6fNFv63/

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    Outstanding interview: Mr. Clark covers the entire COVID plan, from the Rockefeller Reset Plan, Klaus Schwab, Fauci and illegal gain of function research in Wuhan, the COVID patent, the microsoft 060606 nanotech human tracking and crypto payment system, child trafficking, Epstein Island and satanic worship, Trump and the Clement prophecies, CDC concentration camps, all laid out in logical order with links to original sources provided:

Highly recommended!!!!

gassed sometime overnight -- I was coincidentally watching last night, ended up just skipping thru coz Clay was too preoccupied with citing Bible verses & promoting his event in Tulsa OK next month

Thanks

Number of women to lose their unborn child after having the Covid Vaccine increases by 366% in just six weeks

Losing a new born is a heart breaking endeavour, as is the pain of losing an unborn child. Which is why we’re both saddened and shocked to bring you the latest update on the number of unborn and newborn children to lose their lives as a result of the mothers receiving one of the Covid-19 vaccines in the United Kingdom.
    The Government have released weekly reports on adverse reactions to the experimental Covid-19 vaccines, the first of which covered data inputted to the MHRA Yellow Card Scheme from the 9th December 2020 through to the 24th January 2021. Their latest report (find it here), which is the seventh to be remhmleased covers data inputted to the MHRA Yellow Card Scheme from the 9th December 2020 though to the 7th March 2021.
    Just six weeks separate the first and seventh report, and the shocking increase in the number of women losing their unborn and newborn child in that time due to having either the Pfizer or AstraZeneca Covid vaccine is appalling.

This was the Governments own advice upon emergency approval of the Pfizer / BioNTech vaccine –
    Pregnancy’
    There are no or limited amount of data from the use of COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2.
    Animal reproductive toxicity studies have not been completed. COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine
    BNT162b2 is not recommended during pregnancy.

For women of childbearing age, pregnancy should be excluded before vaccination. In addition, women
    of childbearing age should be advised to avoid pregnancy for at least 2 months after their second dose.

We told you about this back in December, as the Governments own advice also included comments on breast-feeding and fertility which were as follows –
    Breast-feeding
    It is unknown whether COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 is excreted in human milk. A risk to
    the newborns/infants cannot be excluded. COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 should not be used
    during breast-feeding.
    Fertility
    It is unknown whether COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 has an impact on fertility.’

It is because of this advice released by the UK Government that we were so shocked to see in the first released report of adverse reactions to the Covid vaccines, using data inputted to the MHRA Yellow Card Scheme up to the 24th January 2021 a total of 4 women had suffered a miscarriage as a result of having the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

7. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (24th March 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    I just had it load right up for me -- with my slow connection atm, bitchutes tend to take 20-30 secs before they start actually playing tho.
    The problem might be my ipad. It loads other bitchutes fine.

I just tried on my phone, it loaded right up.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

9. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

PatColo (25th March 2021)

Thanks

most of u know about Whitney Webb - here's her podcast page, where yest she interviewed Charlie Robinson; last Jan C.A. Fitts came on to discuss currency reset; many others. https://soundcloud.com/unlimited-hangout

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

osoab (31st March 2021)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    most of u know about Whitney Webb - here's her podcast page, where yest she interviewed Charlie Robinson; last Jan C.A. Fitts came on to discuss currency reset; many others. https://soundcloud.com/unlimited-hangout
    I couldn't get your link to load. There is a bracket at the end of you link, I think.

https://soundcloud.com/unlimited-hangout
    H.L. Mencken

H. L. Mencken

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    I couldn't get your link to load. There is a bracket at the end of you link, I think.

https://soundcloud.com/unlimited-hangout
    how weird; there's an 'invisible' word 'paste' at the end of my url! so it ends with ...-hangoutpaste

I did have an earlier version during composing, where I tried pasting some good shows, but in previewing it was a formatting mess & I deleted the extra stuff & just kept it simple with the main soundcloud url