Page 107 of 403 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 4030

Thread: Coronavirus

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Re: Coronavirus

Things to ask your friends and family that took the vaccine.

Do you trust biden and kamala?
    Do you believe biden won the election?
    Do you trust the government?
    Do you trust congress?
    Do you trust democrats?
    Do you trust the MSM?
    Do you trust Dr. Fauci?

If you answered "no" like most people, then why in the hell did you trust these people to tell you to take the vaccine?
    The medical community hasn't understood the corona virus for over a year, yet they came up with a vaccine in a few short months...how are they sure now of the short and long term affects?

2. When have you ever seen the government threaten and push this hard for Americans to inject something into their bodies?

3. If you've had the vaccine, but still must wear a mask and social distance, you haven't had your freedoms restored and can still get and spread the covid virus...what was the point of taking the vaccine?

4. How many people do you personally know that have become critically ill from covid?

5. Do you know the vaccine has permanently altered your body chemistry and you may require vaccine shots yearly going forward?

6. The vax indemnification act has made it so any manufacturer is not liable for harmful and deleterious side effects

7. The Epoch Times reported on March 6 that 966 people had died after having the Pfizer or Moderna COVID vaccines.

The report said it had drawn the data from VAERS reports between December 14, 2020 and February 19, 2021.

According to the report, 472 people died after receiving a Moderna vaccine, while 489 died after receiving a Pfizer vaccine. Additionally, five people died after receiving a jab from an unknown manufacturer.

The report also included data on age group and gender. It showed the largest proportion of deaths—29 percent—occurred in people ages 80 to 89. It also showed males accounted for 55 percent of deaths to 43 percent of females. It said the deaths had occurred between 0 and 49 days after vaccination, with 94 unknown.

https://www.newsweek.com/covid-vacci...6-died-1574447
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

PatColo (29th March 2021)

Silver
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    Then there's the fact that mRNA vaccines have never gotten FDA approval because they couldn't pass the animal testing. If they're not safe for animals they're not safe for people. The current vaccines weren't tested on animals -- probably because they knew they'd get the same results. So they still haven't been proven safe for animals, and therefor can't be said to have been proven safe for people. If, when the clinical trials are over they get approved they will be the first mRNA vaccines to get FDA approval, but without any animal testing having been done, and the FDA knows why that is. That means the FDA will have approved vaccines they know aren't safe. (Because they know they weren't proved to be safe for animals so they aren't safe for people). If the FDA doesn't approve them it will be because they decided they weren't safe enough for people -- millions of people will have gotten vaccines that couldn't get FDA approval because they were determined to not be safe. But the FDA already knew that when they gave them Emergency Use Authorization. They knew why they hadn't been tested on animals. Maybe by then people who got the vaccines won't even care if they were ever FDA approved. (Of course many of them could be dead by then too)

It's also possible that by then there will be new vaccines for a different strain of the virus (or for something else), and which also weren't tested on animals and therefor also still aren't safe, and will also have Emergency Use Authorization. And when the clinical trials for those vaccines are over they won't get approval either. As long there's always some "emergency" the manufacturers won't ever need FDA approval. They can skip the animal testing and not even bother to make their vaccines safe and use the Emergency Use Authorization to sell their product now and get it into millions of people. And when the vaccine gets rejected after the clinical trials are over it won't matter - they will have made millions (or billions) and they'll have more vaccines by then to get Emergency Use Authorization for.

However, unless the law changes, vaccines have to be FDA approved to be made mandatory; it's illegal to require them if they only have Emergency Use Authorization. So it's possible the FDA will approve these "vaccines" not because they're safe -- the FDA knows they aren't -- but so they can be made mandatory.

It's even possible the mRNA injections won't get approved but the "traditional" ones will. Maybe, as the disastrous effects of the mRNA injections become more and more apparent and can't be ignored/cover up, at some point, before the trials are over, they will stop offering the mRNA vaccines; only the traditional ones will be available. (And by then the media will have started talking more and more about the traditional "vaccines" and less and less about the mRNA ones.) If that happens that could be a sure sign the mRNA shots aren't expected to get approval and the "traditional" ones, though still dangerous, will be the first ones to be made mandatory.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jbeck57143 For This Useful Post:

ImaCannin (29th March 2021),PatColo (29th March 2021)

Platinum
    Thanks

My contribution to defeating the false Covid narrative. Mostly stuff everyone here will know except the end. Did you know that the CDC had the audacity to use the NIH - the same organization that wrote a research paper https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7680614/ stating emphatically that masks are bad- as their main source in their page justifying mask protocols? https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...sars-cov2.html

Yes, that's me. I think I'm past the point of caring if anyone knows who I am. I'm clearly on their radar and have been for a long time.

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/found...3XNaII8m8.html

That's my username on all the channels (bitchute, brighteon, etc...) and I plan on putting out A LOT more content now that I have a rudimentary knowledge of how to use the video software.
    Now as he walked by the sea of Galilee, he saw Simon and Andrew his brother casting a net into the sea: for they were fishers. <br />And Jesus said unto them, Come ye after me, and I will make you to become fishers of men.<br />Mark 16-17

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dys For This Useful Post:

ImaCannin (29th March 2021),osoab (29th March 2021),PatColo (29th March 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

^ at the risk of beating a dead horse, the mRNA's (((pfizer & moderna))) as I understand it -- AREN'T technically "vaccines" whose technical definition they don't fit; they're best described as "gene modifying injectables" or "gene-therapy injectables."

& I heard anecdotally, from an Ireland source IIRC, someone checked that their life-insurance policy would pay out in case of premature death attributable to CoVax "adverse side effect", & answer was NO, THEIR POLICY WOULDN'T APPLY coz person 'volunteered' for a (de facto) phase 3 trial of an experimental "vaccine" (gene modifying injectable), NOT FDA* APPROVED (fill in their national FDA-type approval agency).

& we all know about the 1986 big pharma vax indemnification act, so they're off the hook, with any liability claims deemed valid (rare!) by the special vax kangaroo courts which that act also created -- that settlement $$$ is shifted to the taxpayers.

So it's too bad so sad for the newly destitute survivors of those murdered by the experimental injections! ((()))

^ now consider all that, when seeing these stories where essential stores, employers & gov's are coercing their customers or 'subjects' to "volunteer" to take these experimental injections, or else (quit/be fired; be denied entrance/usage of public services like muni transit etc).
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

In addition to the vax indemnification act so any manufacturer is not liable for harmful and deterious side effects, but also making vaccines a government service is perhaps a significant reason these vaccines are not even that functional or effective!

As I have heard someone else say: Imagine if these vaccines were like a contraceptive, i.e. birth control pill.
    Taking taking such a contraceptive, you will be told you can still get pregnant and you still need to use a condom!

Forbes: Pfizer And Moderna’s Vaccines Could Be More Profitable Than You Think
    Dec 16, 2020
    While it’s difficult to arrive at the margin figures at this point, given the manufacturing and development partnerships involved and variable pricing of the vaccines, it’s likely that the vaccines will be lucrative for a couple of reasons. Firstly, both Moderna and Pfizer use a new technology called mRNA, which is likely to offer meaningful cost benefits compared to traditional vaccines, as the manufacturing process is less capital intensive and relatively simpler and the doses are usually small. (see our note on mRNA manufacturing below). Secondly, both vaccines are more expensive than rivals.
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

9. The Following User Says Thank You to keehah For This Useful Post:

PatColo (29th March 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

last Thu rense hour 2, 45 mins:

Download Hour 2 - Erica Khan, NanoScientist - The California Report That The 'Vax' Produced Antibody Will Attack and Destroy 28 Different Human Cell Types This Is All Looking More Like A Doomsday Scenario

& Fri night Dean Henderson was on - apparently the thus-far heroic SD governor caved somehow, haven't listened yet. Jim Fetzer mirrored the hour at his BC ch, 49m:

Dean Henderson on the Jeff Rense Show - March 26, 2021 - audio only
    Dean Henderson gives a blistering commentary on the source of the world's problems and the fact that we've been fighting the same global criminal cabal since the American Revolution. The caving of SD Governor Kristi Noem to the moneyed interests of her state.
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

^ at the risk of beating a dead horse, the mRNA's (((pfizer & moderna))) as I understand it -- AREN'T technically "vaccines" whose technical definition they don't fit; they're best described as "gene modifying injectables" or "gene-therapy injectables."

& I heard anecdotally, from an Ireland source IIRC, someone checked that their life-insurance policy would pay out in case of premature death attributable to CoVax "adverse side effect", & answer was NO, THEIR POLICY WOULDN'T APPLY coz person 'volunteered' for a (de facto) phase 3 trial of an experimental "vaccine" (gene modifying injectable), NOT FDA* APPROVED (fill in their national FDA-type approval agency).

& we all know about the 1986 big pharma vax indemnification act, so they're off the hook, with any liability claims deemed valid (rare!) by the special vax kangaroo courts which that act also created -- that settlement $$$ is shifted to the taxpayers.

So it's too bad so sad for the newly destitute survivors of those murdered by the experimental injections! ((()))

^ now consider all that, when seeing these stories where essential stores, employers & gov's are coercing their customers or 'subjects' to "volunteer" to take these experimental injections, or else (quit/be fired; be denied entrance/usage of public services like muni transit etc).
    You have to hand it to (((them))): (((they))) know how to fleece the goyim every which way, from birth to death.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (30th March 2021),PatColo (4th April 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

It’s official. “Vaccine Passports” are required in New York

Jazz Shaw Posted at 8:31 am on March 27, 2021

This happened even sooner than most people expected. We were warned at the beginning of the month that New York State was working to implement a system of immunity passports for people who wish to reenter most “normal” aspects of society. The state had clearly made up its mind already and had people working on the project because the “Excelsior Pass” is already in production and will be required for many social activities starting on April 2nd. Large venues in New York City are already using it, but most other “arts, entertainment and event venues” will require the pass shortly thereafter. People who have either been vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test in the previous few days will be able to obtain the pass, which can either be printed out on paper or displayed via an app on your phone. (New York Post)
    NYC is not just dead, but now is officially 'city of the damned.' The injection and the test are IQ tests: take either and you fail.....then you die. The good book speaks of separating the wheat from the chaff. We are truly in the end of days.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

PatColo (4th April 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Virginia man suffers ‘rare’ severe reaction to COVID-19 vaccine
    photos:
    https://www.valleycentral.com/news/v...id-19-vaccine/
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks

The dumb a$$ : He said that he’s still very weak and that it will take some time for him to fully recover, but he’s thankful to have received his dose.

I wonder if he is going to be thankful when the next medical issue arises?
    To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ImaCannin For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (30th March 2021),osoab (31st March 2021)