Page 12 of 403 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Re: Coronavirus

At first listen to this video, this nurse appears to be giving vital helpful information but upon thinking about this a bit I have a few doubts that this information is objective and true and well-meaning.

My doubts stem from the underlying ASSUMPTIONS her testimony is based upon. We have no evidence that those assumptions are backed up by real evidence and in fact there is data to suggest stark contradiction to the narrative that is for public consumption.

However, many of the people talking about "the disease" or "the illness" or "the sickness" or "COVID" seem to be subtly conveying the idea that "the disease" is a real isolated, identified illness that is said to be a STRAIN of "the coronavirus" and that the COVID-19 STRAIN is a deadly, life threatening strain. That is a false and incorrect idea to convey to people.

I will say, as many medical professionals have said in various venues lately, THERE IS NO TEST, NO BLOOD TEST ON THE PATIENT, OR ANY KIND OF OTHER LABORATORY TEST ANALYSIS ON THE PATIENT, THAT POSITIVELY IDENTIFIES "COVID-19" ON ANY LIVING HUMAN BEING.

"Coronavirus" is a very common virus, a general category virus "family", that has many isolated and identified STRAINS or variants. The so-called "COVID-19" is told and sold to the public as a newly isolated and medically identified strain of coronavirus with its own ICD 10 diagnosis code. Some of the strains are said to cause life-threatening symptoms but most of the strains show only common cold or common influenza upper respiratory symptoms of nasal congestion and other common cold symptoms.

Another problem that I perceive in this video by this seemingly well-intentioned nurse, is that her tone of dire emergency and urgency implies that there are large numbers of patients in the New York City area hospitals with "the disease", a "disease" that cannot be named on YouTube, so that excuse can also be seen as a legitimate way for a commentator / narrator to not have to be specific as to what "disease" the patient is in the hospital for. Anyway, that impression that there are new recent influxes of patients to local hospitals with "the disease" have been shown to be not corroborated, but rather contradicted, by many citizen "journalists" with camera/cell phones. The hospitals are empty and medical staff are being laid off or just held on-call but not called in. So that is a major deception of this presumed "medical practitioner" who narrates this video. MAYBE the dire urgency tone of the narrator is to subtly PROMOTE or AMP UP PANIC AND FEAR.

The patient may have some respiratory symptom(s) and the patient may have one or more other chronic conditions but there is no way to know for sure if the patient has "COVID-19"

One last observation, the narrator is being allowed without constraints by YouTube to put out this urgent life-saving message to medical professionals by a medical professional. So even the anti-First Amendment modus operandi of YouTube can be or is being used as cover to put out these messages to ramp up fear and distrust and panic. "My video could be banned any minute by YouTube so that makes my message and my information one hundred percent sure and accurate and truthful, and life-saving." This is a take on the old Alex Jones "martyr shtick." Martyrs are saintly people "burned at the stake" for standing up for truth and righteousness.

10:25 runtime

Insane Murd r Going on in NYC Hospitals RN Discloses ~ Go Viral

•Apr 26, 2020

Net Most Wanted

38.6K subscribers

Urgent Nurse in NYC gives dire warning please share!!

Category
    Entertainment

•Apr 26, 2020

Veritas

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

PatColo (27th April 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    At first listen to this video, this nurse appears to be giving vital helpful information but upon thinking about this a bit I have a few doubts that this information is objective and true and well-meaning.

My doubts stem from the underlying ASSUMPTIONS her testimony is based upon. We have no evidence that those assumptions are backed up by real evidence and in fact there is data to suggest stark contradiction to the narrative that is for public consumption.

However, many of the people talking about "the disease" or "the illness" or "the sickness" or "COVID" seem to be subtly conveying the idea that "the disease" is a real isolated, identified illness that is said to be a STRAIN of "the coronavirus" and that the COVID-19 STRAIN is a deadly, life threatening strain. That is a false and incorrect idea to convey to people.

I will say, as many medical professionals have said in various venues lately, THERE IS NO TEST, NO BLOOD TEST ON THE PATIENT, OR ANY KIND OF OTHER LABORATORY TEST ANALYSIS ON THE PATIENT, THAT POSITIVELY IDENTIFIES "COVID-19" ON ANY LIVING HUMAN BEING.

"Coronavirus" is a very common virus, a general category virus "family", that has many isolated and identified STRAINS or variants. The so-called "COVID-19" is told and sold to the public as a newly isolated and medically identified strain of coronavirus with its own ICD 10 diagnosis code. Some of the strains are said to cause life-threatening symptoms but most of the strains show only common cold or common influenza upper respiratory symptoms of nasal congestion and other common cold symptoms.

Another problem that I perceive in this video by this seemingly well-intentioned nurse, is that her tone of dire emergency and urgency implies that there are large numbers of patients in the New York City area hospitals with "the disease", a "disease" that cannot be named on YouTube, so that excuse can also be seen as a legitimate way for a commentator / narrator to not have to be specific as to what "disease" the patient is in the hospital for. Anyway, that impression that there are new recent influxes of patients to local hospitals with "the disease" have been shown to be not corroborated, but rather contradicted, by many citizen "journalists" with camera/cell phones. The hospitals are empty and medical staff are being laid off or just held on-call but not called in. So that is a major deception of this presumed "medical practitioner" who narrates this video. MAYBE the dire urgency tone of the narrator is to subtly PROMOTE or AMP UP PANIC AND FEAR.

The patient may have some respiratory symptom(s) and the patient may have one or more other chronic conditions but there is no way to know for sure if the patient has "COVID-19"

One last observation, the narrator is being allowed without constraints by YouTube to put out this urgent life-saving message to medical professionals by a medical professional. So even the anti-First Amendment modus operandi of YouTube can be or is being used as cover to put out these messages to ramp up fear and distrust and panic. "My video could be banned any minute by YouTube so that makes my message and my information one hundred percent sure and accurate and truthful, and life-saving." This is a take on the old Alex Jones "martyr shtick." Martyrs are saintly people "burned at the stake" for standing up for truth and righteousness.

10:25 runtime

•Apr 26, 2020

Net Most Wanted

38.6K subscribers

Urgent Nurse in NYC gives dire warning please share!!

Category
    Entertainment

•Apr 26, 2020

Veritas
    Sounds legit - will listen again in case I missed something.

Here's the deal: the doctors are drones not real doctors . I know becuase I gave up trying to work with these clowns. Their attitude is: give me a protocol to follow - give me a fat paycheck. Once in a while an MD might ask a question or make a suggestion and the VP Medical Director (a fucking sell out bagel-eating piece of shit where I worked) or one of his guard dogs (a director who kisses the VP's ass) will shoot the MD down. Everyone else gets the message: shut up and do what you're told. I've seen this more times than I care to remember. I wouldn't step in a hospital today if you put a gun to my head - I'd prefer the bullet. This is modern health care today: a killing field and money shakedown racket. All protocols come from up above, usually some DC committee or high sounding professional society, and the doctors are just well paid technicians. So glad I retired when I did. I'm sure it's gotten worse. The doctors learned nothing from Nuremburg: "I'm doing what I'm told to do; don't rock the boat" bla bla bla.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (27th April 2020),keehah (4th May 2020),monty (27th April 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    Most interesting.

latest from Max Igan also hits this topic; he plays the ~same bits from that pentagon vax/brain presentation vid

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    hot off the press from Max Igan, talks of the small hats beginning 27m

40m:

Wake Up! This Plandemic is Fake - Break the Lockdown NOW or Face Mass Famine Across The World

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (27th April 2020)

Thanks

David Icke says this is going on in nursing homes too, 'murdering' ppl by calculated 'neglect'

65 mins

What's Really Happening In The Care Homes? - The David Icke Dot-Connector Videocast

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (27th April 2020)

Thanks

"David Icke says this is going on in nursing homes too, 'murdering' ppl by calculated 'neglect' "

Yes, of course that is true and has been going on for ages.

I remember something Dr. Stan Monteith said on one of his radio shows about 15 years ago.

He said when he was a resident rotating through the pediatric ward, he noticed that the head pediatricians would get rid of baby patients by moving their crib/bed over near an open window so the baby would catch and die from pneumonia and it could not be blamed on the doctors.

I also remember Dr. Ron Paul say many years ago on a radio show, also when he was in his residency, that he would see babies delivered in the operating room, though not specifically in OR for an abortion, and the live baby would be thrown in a bucket on the floor and the operation would proceed. Of course, the baby died in the bucket. Dr. Paul witnessed that apparently at least once but I got the impression he was saying it was a fairly routine occurrence.

Thanks

^ add, the (((nursing homes))) monitor the (remaining) assets of the elderly under their 'care', so they can 'cut the cord' once the elder's assets have run dry...((()))

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (27th April 2020),mamboni (27th April 2020)

Thanks

I have a friend that entered a big fancy "nursing home" facility run by the Free Masons and they definitely confiscate every item of personal belongings in the "apartment" of the "resident" when the resident dies.

Even the nation-wide "high end" "senior living" facilities corporations are running a very crooked racket. They are half real estate racket and half fake medical nursing racket and their fees are outrageous.

Thanks

...https://www.kens5.com/video/news/loc...8-5169d6787a11...

The tracers are essentially investigators who work to determine the ripple effects of any given positive diagnosis. See embedded short video clip tv news kens5.com San Antonio TV news telling us about trackers and tracers being hired by the once great state of Texas and Governor Abbott.

This Texas story and Georgia blood draws at your door, and cell phone "virus" tracking violations of Constitutional protections and enumerated rights are discussed in this video...

...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F08Fseu7_rE...

14:58 video runtime

Liberty-Killing Virus: Tracing, Tracking, Blood-Collecting | Debbie Discusses 4.30.20
    •May 1, 2020

America Can We Talk?

Liberty-Killing Virus: Tracing, Tracking, Blood-Collecting

Follow Debbie Georgatos!

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/AmericaCanWe...

Thanks

They don't know what they are testing for.
    All of the data is deliberately flawed and erroneous to fulfill an agenda.
    The CDC is supposed to be an agency or department within U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, that is the CDC is said to be federal agency, but it is not. That is a lie. It is funded by private corporations and foundations that have an agenda and gross conflicts of interest.

So when you hear about the "number of deaths" or that someone "tested positive for Covid19" that is deliberate ambiguous language that has absolutely no basis in scientific fact. I have been trying to get the basic facts for some time and we cannot count on facts from anywhere.

There is no laboratory test that can positively identify a strain of corona virus called "covid19), all of the data is garbage and big time BS -- Bad Science.

WHY THEY ARE LYING US ? - People Need To Know The Truth !! - Dr. Andrew Kaufman
    •May 3, 2020
    Save
    Success Archive
    545K subscribers

I do not know anything at all about Dr. Andrew Kaufman and I know he is in association with Dr. Rashid Buttar and Dr. Buttar is in association with Dr. Bruce Lipton, and I know that Dr. Bruce Lipton is a New Age "health practitioner" that appears to be sort of of the "think and grow rich" type.

If what Dr. Kaufman states is scientifically true, why can there not be a full panel discussion of his assertions by top scientists of the appropriate scientific discipline. Why can we not have the truth about this "covid19" that is destroying the USA forever?

6:10 video runtime

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

monty (3rd May 2020)

Thanks

Dachsie notes...Notice the phrase "COVID-19 hospitalizations". There is no blood test for COVID-19 so there is no way to honestly use the term "COVID-19 hospitalizations".

As I understand this, and no one has explained clearly otherwise, there IS a blood test that shows "coronavirus" antibodies in the blood so it is true to say a patient "tested positive for coronavirus" Coronavirus is actually a FAMILY of many virus STRAINS. Also as I understand it one or more of those many strains MUTATE or change rapidly to something other than the original identified and isolated strain that mutated.

Add to this the constant ambiguous and synonymous or interchangeable use of the terms "the virus", "coronavirus", "COVID-19", "the disease", "this pandemic", "x number of people have been confirmed" and "the widespread outbreak" deliberately to confuse and cause fear and panic. Some of us call that LYING.

...https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...rous-children/...

There It Is: CDC Equates Coronavirus Hospitalizations to Seasonal Flu and Finally Admits It’s MUCH LESS Dangerous for Children

By Jim Hoft
    Published May 2, 2020 at 11:08am
    359 Comments
    Share (20k)

In late February, nearly a month after President Trump banned travel from China to the United States in January, the CDC terrorized Americans by claiming the Wuhan coronavirus had a mortality rate of 2.3% at its epicenter.

The CDC compared the coronavirus mortality rate of 2.3% to the seasonal flu mortality rate of 0.1%.

There It Is: CDC Equates Coronavirus Hospitalizations to Seasonal Flu and Finally Admits It’s MUCH LESS Dangerous for Children
    By Jim Hoft
    Published May 2, 2020 at 11:08am
    359 Comments
    Share (20k)
    Tweet
    Email

In late February, nearly a month after President Trump banned travel from China to the United States in January, the CDC terrorized Americans by claiming the Wuhan coronavirus had a mortality rate of 2.3% at its epicenter.
    The CDC compared the coronavirus mortality rate of 2.3% to the seasonal flu mortality rate of 0.1%.

Two weeks later WHO leader, Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, sparked a global panic when he claimed the COVID-19 had a 3.4% mortality rate and then compared that number to the annual estimated seasonal flu mortality rate of 0.1%.

These irresponsible and completely inaccurate statements led to the greatest economic crash since the Great Depression.

30 million Americans are currently unemployed due to the crisis and the number is growing each week.

30 million Americans are currently unemployed due to the crisis and the number is growing each week.
    Now this…

On Friday the CDC equated the Wuhan coronavirus to the seasonal flu.

The COVID-19 hospitalization rates are “similar to” those in the 65 and older category during “recent high severity influenza seasons.”

And the COVID-19 hospitalizations for children 17 and under is MUCH LOWER than the seasonal flu hospitalization rates during recent influenza seasons.

The COVID-19 is LESS DANGEROUS to children than a typical influenza!

CDC equates covid19 & flu, 5/1/20: covid19 hospitalization rates are "similar to" those in >65 yo's during “recent high severity influenza seasons” & for children (0-17) "much lower than flu hosp rates during recent influenza seasons” (h/t @ElonBachman)

https://t.co/8sAdxRPlK6 pic.twitter.com/G2RGnNCZU6

— Andrew Bostom (@andrewbostom) May 2, 2020

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

monty (4th May 2020)