Page 133 of 403 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183233 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 4030

Thread: Coronavirus

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Re: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    Would be nice if they'd sort their vids on both platforms between "all German" & "all English." I tried to play their James Corbett interview, & found his voice overdubbed in German!

I gabbed out their Brian Garrish interview this morning, & while the video is entirely in English, the thumbnail & given title/description is entirely German... making it ambiguous for the person considering opening the video, what they're going to find? https://gab.com/MuhRona/posts/106324091228437470
    They do have an English website. I just found it so haven’t had time to explore.

https://corona-ausschuss.de/en/
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

2. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

PatColo (30th May 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    "they know the virus was NOT isolated and no Koch's postulates, "

This recent guest on The Highwire, Dale Bigtree's effort to objectively look at the science of "the virus."

Dachsie's BACK! After being AWOL since... I almost said last Feb, but skimming your most recent posts, I see this little blip on May 7, so little that it slipped past me... http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...770#post979770

don't be a stranger Dachsie! Are you holding up okay through this... where-to-begin storm?
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Amanda (30th May 2021),Dachsie (30th May 2021)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    They do have an English website. I just found it so haven’t had time to explore.

https://corona-ausschuss.de/en/
    well it's hard to explore, when it loads like molasses as it does -- I've had it loading for several mins now, & only a modest skeletal amount of the page has loaded! But I see they've had on CAFitts, Naomi Wolf, RFK Jr, Pam Popper... these interviews have been suppressed; how am I just learning of them now?! I guess I'll give their page 10 more mins to load, & check on it's progress again?

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

no date/time stamp on this letter from Doc Burkhart; they gabbed the page out at 12:01 PM ET today,

https://gab.com/TRUNEWS/posts/106324983434821231

https://mailchi.mp/trunews/urgent-pr...est-now-954109

Dear friends and ministry partners,

I am writing this personal note to you. I wanted to give you an update to the alert that we sent out yesterday evening on the emergency health status of Rick and Susan. On behalf of the TRUNEWS team and the Wiles family, thank you so very much for your prayers as they continue to navigate this difficult situation.

Rick is very much in need of your continued prayers. Today, he was taken to the emergency room, and under medical advice, was admitted to the hospital. He is currently on oxygen and is expected to remain there for a number of days.

Susan remains ill, but also needs your prayers as well. We would request that you would pray for healing for her body, but that you will also pray that the Lord will give her peace regarding Rick’s condition.

Please pray for Rick’s children, grandchildren and extended family. They are all currently dealing with a situation where both the patriarch and matriarch of their family are suffering, and the family needs the comfort of the Holy Spirit to speak to their hearts and continue to rise to the challenge of caring for Rick and Susan.

Please also pray for our TRUNEWS team members, and their family who have the flu and COVID. We value each of our staff, and they each play an essential role in this ministry. Would you lift them up as well?

I can assure you, our friends and ministry partners, that Rick and Susan are fighters and survivors. They have each seen tremendous challenges in their lives, and it was their steadfast faith in the promises of the Word of God that saw them through those challenges. It is that same faith that will see them through this one as well. Here is what is different: you get to share in the victory that will happen in this crisis, because you prayed!

Already, the naysayers and mockers have started with their taunts. Let them speak their foolish words and let them mock. It will only serve to be used to fuel their flames of torment in hell, unless they repent.

If I know Rick, and I believe I do, this attack of the enemy will only serve to strengthen his resolve to speak against the forces of darkness. We will say it again: NO weapon formed against us shall prosper! NONE!

As more information develops, we will provide it to you. We would ask that you would honor the privacy of Rick and Susan and their family. They need time to recover and heal. If you have questions or information to share, please feel free to write the ministry at info@trunews.com.

Thank you for loving Rick and Susan, and thank you for loving this ministry. For more than two decades plus, Rick and Susan have demonstrated their tremendous testimony of faithfulness to the voice of the Lord, through thick and thin. We now ask that you will come along side of us, join us in prayer for healing, for deliverance, and for victory.

This will be the biggest testimony ever!

In His Service,

Dr. Raymond Burkhart,
    Vice-President, Flowing Streams

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,530 Times in 2,608 Posts

well it's hard to explore, when it loads like molasses as it does -- I've had it loading for several mins now, & only a modest skeletal amount of the page has loaded! But I see they've had on CAFitts, Naomi Wolf, RFK Jr, Pam Popper... these interviews have been suppressed; how am I just learning of them now?! I guess I'll give their page 10 more mins to load, & check on it's progress again?

Wow, that site has really changed. I think it's too bad that they don't have the original videos when they first got together and said basically this whole covid thing is a lie, scam, false narrative etc. (maybe the video with Wolfgang Wodgard will focus on this being a fraud/sham/hoax, since he's the guy who spoke out and exposed the whole 2009 Swine Flu hoax)

Seems like that is the critical point and it's not really there anymore.
    Also a bit irritated that they have that "holohoax survivor" posted there (really drives me crazy that so many so-called truthers haven't figured out WW2).

Okay, just started listening to this one:

Maureen Mcdonnell In Conversation With Drs. Merritt,Northrup,Madej, Tenpenny & Dr Larry-Part 3

https://www.bitchute.com/video/nI9fuz1bY4I3/

I'm only 9 min in w/Dr. Lee Merritt and she just talked about seeing (and actually touching the skin of) a patient who was injected with the bioweapon, and 2-3 days later she got diarrhea and then a bloody nose that wouldn't stop, which she attributed to the skin contact with the patient (she doesn't think things are flying through the air). Anyway, what's interesting about that is that my mother got her haircut and the haircut lady had been vaxxed and a day later my mother had a bloody nose too.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

PatColo (30th May 2021),Tumbleweed (31st May 2021)

Thanks

I gave up on trying to get it to load. Maybe later I’ll try with my laptop. I was hoping to see the James Corbett interview, but apparently it us not there.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

PatColo (30th May 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

MASSIVE: WORLD RENOWNED DOCTOR BLOWS LID OFF OF COVID VACCINE

https://rumble.com/vhp8e1-massive-wo...d-vaccine.html
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post

Okay, just started listening to this one:

[h=1][SIZE=4]w/Dr. Lee Merritt and she just talked about seeing too.
    Out of curiosity,, is Dr Merritt a SHIM.
    To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ImaCannin View Post
    Out of curiosity,, is Dr Merritt a SHIM.
    re her 'androgenous' voice, & manner of speaking; I know, right!?!

but I believe she's a bio & socially hetero woman; has ref'd her hubby/kids.

She can't help her voice; as far as the 'manner' in which she wields it... would obv have been a 'learned' adaptation to being a mil officer her whole career.

I like her blunt/direct style, the way she waved off the "muh chiy-nah did it" distraction, & flatly declared: this is a bioweapon!

Thanks

An early cartoon depicting how to take over the world

https://www.bitchute.com/video/K8wwJ1rLcgLg/

15. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (31st May 2021)