Page 192 of 403 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202242292 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 4030

Thread: Coronavirus

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Re: Coronavirus

Dachsie comment: Was researching Dr. Paul E. Alexander's publised scientific papers. Found this one. I think this is a "Pre-Print" which means this is not peer reviewed.
    I heard that this experimental anti- viral medicine, remdesivir, has now been found to be associated with a 20 percent rate of RENAL failure!

...https://www.researchgate.net/publica..._meta-analysis...

HomePublic HealthCOVID-19

PreprintPDF Available
    Remdesivir use in patients with coronavirus COVID-19 disease: a systematic review and meta-analysis

May 2020

DOI:10.1101/2020.05.23.20110932
    Authors:
    Paul Elias Alexander
    Joshua Piticaru
    Kim Lewis

McMaster University

Komal Aryal

McMaster University

Priya Thomas

McMaster University

Wojciech Szczeklik

Jagiellonian University

Jakub Fronczek

Jagiellonian University

Kamil Polok

Jagiellonian University

Waleed Alhazzani

McMaster University

Manoj Mammen

University at Buffalo, The State University of New York

Abstract and Figures
    Background Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), caused by the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, has led to significant global mortality and morbidity. Until now, no treatment has proven to be effective in COVID-19. To explore whether the use of remdesivir, initially an experimental broad-spectrum antiviral, is effective in the treatment of hospitalized patients with COVID-19, we conducted a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized, placebo-controlled trials investigating its use. Methods A rapid search of the MEDLINE and EMBASE medical databases was conducted for randomized controlled trials. A systematic approach was used to screen, abstract, and critically appraise the studies. Grading of Recommendations Assessment, Development, and Evaluation (GRADE) method was applied to rate the certainty and quality of the evidence reported per study. Results Two RCTs studies were identified (n=1,299). A fixed-effects meta-analysis revealed reductions in mortality (RR=0.69, 0.49 to 0.99), time to clinical improvement (3.95 less days, from 3.86 days less to 4.05 less days ), serious adverse events (RR=0.77, 0.63 to 0.94) and all adverse events (RR=0.87, 0.79 to 0.96). Conclusion In this rapid systematic review, we present pooled evidence from the 2 included RCT studies that reveal that remdesivir has a modest yet significant reduction in mortality and significantly improves the time to recovery, as well as significantly reduced risk in adverse events and serious adverse events. It is more than likely that as an antiviral, remdesivir is not sufficient on its own and may be suitable in combination with other antivirals or treatments such as convalescent plasma. Research is ongoing to clarify and contextual these promising findings.
    Mortality using remdesivir in hospitalized patients with COVID-19

GRADE evidence table
    GRADE evidence table

Thanks

[IMG]YouTube has abruptly restored liberal skeptic Naomi Wolf’s DailyClout video channel, after an article in The Epoch Times drew attention to its sudden deletion last week. Wolf, a co-founder of the DailyClout website, is a widely [/IMG]
    Naomi Wolf in New York City on Sept. 17, 2014. (Robin Marchant/Getty Images)

https://www.theepochtimes.com/youtub...rce=pushengage

YouTube Channel Restored for Big Tech, Pandemic Coverage Critic Naomi Wolf

By Matthew Vadum
    August 29, 2021 Updated: August 30, 2021

YouTube has abruptly restored liberal skeptic Naomi Wolf’s DailyClout video channel, after an article in The Epoch Times drew attention to its sudden deletion last week.

Wolf, a co-founder of the DailyClout website, is a widely published journalist and bestselling author of books such as “The Beauty Myth: How Images of Beauty Are Used Against Women” (1990) and “The End of America: Letter of Warning to a Young Patriot” (2007). She was an adviser to then-President Bill Clinton’s 1996 reelection campaign and to then-Vice President Al Gore, both Democrats.

Earlier this summer, Twitter banned Wolf, who has been critical of vaccine passports and media coverage of the COVID-19 pandemic, as The Epoch Times reported at the time. Twitter said Wolf had disseminated vaccine misinformation in violation of the microblogging website’s policies, a claim she denies.

Wolf said she was deplatformed by Twitter after sharing with 146,000 followers UNC senior researcher Dr. Ralph Baric’s resume, which shows that his work on gain-of-function research had been funded by the federal government, a fact already reported in the media.

The Epoch Times reported last week that the civic-minded, informational DailyClout channel was deleted by YouTube sometime on Aug. 24 after a video was posted that featured Wolf conducting an interview with Leslie Manookian, president and founder of Health Freedom Defense Fund Inc., a prominent critic of mandatory mask policies in schools.

Around the time the channel disappeared, YouTube sent DailyClout an email advising that a video titled “Dr Naomi Wolf and Leslie Manookian speak about her award-winning documentary ‘The Greater Good,’” had been removed for violating YouTube’s “medical misinformation policy.”

“YouTube doesn’t allow claims about COVID-19 vaccinations that contradict expert consensus from local health authorities or the World Health Organization (WHO),” stated the email.

Wolf countered that the video was not filled with contentious material. It included information already disseminated by Public Citizen, Axios, and Vanity Fair.

But in an email time-stamped Aug. 26 at 7:47 p.m. ET, YouTube advised Wolf’s website that it had made a mistake and resurrected the video channel.

“We’re pleased to let you know that we’ve recently reviewed your YouTube account, and after taking another look, we can confirm that it is not in violation of our Terms of Service. We have lifted the suspension of your account, and it is once again active and operational,” according to the email, which was obtained by The Epoch Times.

“We’d like to thank you for your patience while we reviewed this case. Our goal is to make sure content doesn’t violate our Community Guidelines so that YouTube can be a safe place for all—and sometimes we make mistakes trying to get it right. We hope you understand, and we’re sorry for any inconvenience or frustration this has caused.”

Wolf told The Epoch Times that while she was glad the channel, which she said features “nerdy, nonpartisan, straight-up public interest reporting,” was restored, she remains worried about YouTube’s future behavior.

“DailyClout is a company, but our business model is about communicating information,” Wolf said. “This can’t happen to us again. What I’m trying to say is it’s not just about me, but it’s about DailyClout, the community, and the people who count on us to keep them informed.”

When the channel was restored, more than 300,000 views were removed from the view counter and thousands of subscribers disappeared, Wolf said.

She said she was concerned that a big tech company like YouTube can silence “any small business owner, or any news outlet, or any reporter … and damage can be done to their business or their reputation at any time.”

“It’s not American to police speech in this way,” Wolf said.

The current situation with rampant social media censorship is “unsustainable if we want to survive as a democracy,” Wolf said. “I do think that proposals to regulate social media platforms as utilities makes sense conceptually.”

Wolf remains concerned that the United States is moving in the direction of the Chinese social credit system.

“I’m like day and night terrified about it, and it’s arriving at warp speed,” she said. “One reason I may be on the radar of big tech companies is because I was one of the first voices to really raise the alarm about vaccine passports.”

Wolf said The Epoch Times helped get her channel restored.

“I did just want to add, for the record, my sincere appreciation for The Epoch Times, since it is the only major site to do serious reporting on these issues in my view. Without the scrutiny of The Epoch Times, I doubt YouTube would have reversed course,” she said.

The Epoch Times reached out to YouTube, which is owned by Google, for a comment over the weekend and received a nonspecific automated email reply promising “The Google Press Team” would “get back to [us] as soon as possible.” No further reply was received by press time.

Matthew Vadum
    contributor
    Matthew Vadum is an award-winning investigative journalist and a recognized expert in left-wing activism

Thanks

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021...cord-straight/

Refusing the COVID vaccine; setting the record straight

Refusing the COVID vaccine; setting the record straight

Aug
    by Jon Rappoport

by Jon Rappoport

August 30, 2021

In this article, I’m cutting through a few miles of new verbiage circulating on the issue of refusing the COVID vaccine.

People have recently announced “an extraordinary discovery”: there is a legal way to reject the vaccine. “It’s still experimental,” they say, even after the FDA just fully approved it, and under federal law, a person has the right to refuse an experimental medicine.

So…take a breath, let it out, take a step back, and consider the following:

Since the moment COVID vaccines were launched, a person has been able to refuse them. Since they were first mandated, a person has been able to refuse them.

“Mandate” means: if you refuse, you pay the price.

Consequences. You’re fired from your job. You can’t enter certain restaurants. And so on.

After the August 23 FDA approval of the Pfizer shot, nothing in that regard has changed. You can refuse the shot, but you take the consequences.

Even in the Army (so far), they can’t hold you down and force the needle into your arm. They put you in a cell, they discharge you dishonorably, they court martial you; whatever.

Perhaps a lawyer can argue that the consequences of refusing the shot are egregious, too severe, are tantamount to “forcing the shot,” but that is a different issue. I would like to see that issue raised.

But let’s not confuse huge numbers of people by telling them they now have a clear path to refusing the shot. That clear path has always existed (with perhaps the exception of prisons and nursing homes and hospitals where some people were forced to take the shot illegally).

What people are dealing with is, how can I avoid the consequences of refusing the shot?

I’ve suggested strategies that entail getting employers wrapped up in answering probing detailed questions about financial and legal responsibility for vaccine injuries—

But the ultimate bottom line is the individual refusing the shot, No Matter What.

In my MANY articles about vaccines, detailing how they are dangerous, destructive, ineffective, and unnecessary, my aim has been to bring people closer to making their own stand.

That is what this is all about: No Matter What.

It’s a test of faith, conviction, courage.

Will you refuse the vaccine no matter what?

Believe me, I support all sorts of legal case filings and challenges to vaccine mandates. I don’t care how slim the chances of success are.

But in the end, every individual has to decide what he will accept and what he will reject.

No matter what the consequences are.

We are the cure. This is the war.

Jon Rappoport

The author of three explosive collections, THE MATRIX REVEALED, EXIT FROM THE MATRIX, and POWER OUTSIDE THE MATRIX, Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. He maintains a consulting practice for private clients, the purpose of which is the expansion of personal creative power. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world. You can sign up for his free NoMoreFakeNews emails here or his free OutsideTheRealityMachine emails here.

Dachsie comment:

The nurses and staff of Houston Methodist hospital just lost their case and the hospital apparently does have the legal right to fire employees who won't get the jab and / or submit to stringent rules for frequent testing, etc. I do not know the details of this but it seems to be a legal issue of greatest importance. But as Jon Rappaport states in this article, it ultimately a personal decision, but I do think the way and timing of the decision and action is an important part in this game.

Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

Ephesians 6:13

Hospital employees who were told they must get COVID vaccine or lose their jobs say they'll bring their case to the Supreme Court after federal judge ruled against them.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...eme-Court.html

Unvaccinated workers plan to continue appeals after federal courts ruled against them over the weekend all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court
    Houston Methodist hospital system was the first in nation to require all employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19
    More than 170 employees suspended for failing to get vaccinated by June 6 deadline of which 117 joined lawsuit against hospital
    Other hospital systems around the country, including in New York and Indiana, have set similar requirements for staff to get vaccinated

Thanks

https://www.theepochtimes.com/fauci-...rce=pushengage

Fauci Says It’s a ‘Good Idea’ to Mandate COVID-19 Vaccines for School Children

By Jack Phillips
    August 30, 2021 Updated: August 30, 2021

President Joe Biden’s pandemic adviser Anthony Fauci said that mandatory COVID-19 vaccinations for children attending school are a “good idea.”

“I believe that mandating vaccines for children to appear in school is a good idea. We’ve done this for decades and decades, requiring polio, measles, mumps, rubella, hepatitis. So this would not be something new requiring vaccinations for children to come to school,” Fauci said Sunday in on CNN’s “State of the Union.”

A number of research papers over the course of the pandemic have revealed that children appear to be the least likely age group affected by the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus that causes COVID-19, and those papers have shown that serious illness or death is very rare among children under the age of 18.

Fauci, during a separate interview on ABC Sunday, said that he hopes the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) will approve the vaccine for children under the age of 12.

“The data has been collected and we should have enough data by, I would say, the end of September, middle to end of September, early October, so that those data can then be presented to the FDA to examine for the risk-benefit ratio of safety and effectiveness,” Fauci remarked.

A study published in June MedRxiv found that in England, COVID-19 caused 25 deaths among children younger than age 18 between March 2020 and February 2021. And “long COVID” cases—or cases where COVID-19 symptoms last longer than four weeks—among children are also quite rare, according to a study published earlier this month in The Lancet Child & Adolescent Health.

“We know from other studies that many children who catch coronavirus don’t show any symptoms at all; and it will be reassuring for families to know that those children who do fall ill with COVID-19 are unlikely to suffer prolonged effects,” said senior author Emma Duncan, PhD, in a press release released by King’s College London. “However, our research confirms that a small number do have a long illness duration with COVID-19, though these children too usually recover with time,” she added.

But last week, a study published in the Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report found that a teacher who was not vaccinated may have started a COVID-19 outbreak at a school in Marin County, California. Some federal officials, including those with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), have recently cited that study for masking mandates in schools.

“In Northern California, we saw that the absence of optimal, multi-layer protection can result in the spread of COVID in this classroom and beyond,” said CDC Director Rochelle Walensky several days ago.

If schools mandate vaccines for children, it will likely draw pushback from parents. Protests have occurred across the United States over masking mandates for kids, including a recent demonstration in Los Angeles County.

Jack Phillips
    Senior Reporter
    Jack Phillips is a reporter at The Epoch Times based in New York.

Thanks

32:09 video runtime

https://www.theepochtimes.com/warnings-on-vaccines-being-ignored-under-us-mandates-interview-with-rex-lee_3961618.html

In New York City and San Francisco, the local governments are putting in place vaccine passport systems, which restrict people who don’t have proof of vaccination against COVID-19 from businesses such as restaurants and gyms. This is raising some concerns, however, when it comes to legal protections and existing health concerns that vaccine companies warn of in their terms of use. To learn more about this, we sat down for an interview with cybersecurity and privacy adviser Rex Lee.

We’re being heavily censored by Big Tech. Our solution? Create our own independent platform free of censorship.

Join us today on EpochTV. We’ve got a country to save: http://epochtv.com/Crossroads

Follow EpochTV on social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EpochTVus

Twitter: https://twitter.com/EpochTVus
    256 Comments

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

It has been reported a truckload of Moderna vaccine has crashed in West Virginia. The area has been closed, no information about vaccine leakage and many unusual hazmat teams are on the scene

EXCLUSIVE: Emergency Response Says Department of Defense Has Taken Over Vaccine Shipment Crash That Shuttered Airspace

PUBLISHED: AUGUST 30, 2021

| BY CASSANDRA FAIRBANKS

The West Virginia Center for Threat Preparedness has confirmed to Timcast that the Department of Defense has taken over the case of a truck carrying Moderna vaccines that crashed near a waterway off Interstate-79.

The Center for Threat Preparedness was in charge of trying to recover the vaccines, but are no longer permitted to speak to the press about the incident. Instead, they referred us to the National COVID Response Press Secretary at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.

As Timcast previously reported, air traffic was shut down while Hazmat cleaning crews spent 21 hours in the area near Morgantown. The northbound side of the interstate was also closed for all traffic.
    “A tractor trailer, carrying Moderna COVID-19 vaccines to be sent as aid to a foreign country, lost control on the interstate, struck a concrete barrier and went down over the embankment approximately 30 feet and rolled on its side,” Monongalia County Sheriff’s Office said in a statement. “The driver was trapped inside of the vehicle and had to be extricated. He was transported and treated for minor injuries at Ruby Memorial Hospital.”
    The statement went on to say that a hazmat team was brought in to clear “oil and anti-freeze” for 21 hours.
    “The West Virginia Center for Preparedness helped recover the vaccine, but it is unknown how much was saved,” WV Metro News reported.
    The Monongalia County Sheriff’s Office, Monongalia Hazmat Team, and Governor Jim Justice’s office all refused to answer questions from Timcast about the crash.

When contacted by Timcast and questioned about if vaccines spilled from the vehicle, the Monongalia Hazmat Team replied that “we are unable to release any information at this time.”

The Monongalia County Sheriff’s Office also declined to answer questions and directed us to the three day old statement on their Facebook page.
    “So I can’t even ask a single question?” Timcast asked the deputy in a phone call on Monday morning.

“They’re not fielding questions about it at this time,” the deputy replied.

The deputy confirmed that the decision not to speak to the press was made by the Sheriff’s Office internally. However, he added that anyone with questions would have to call the governor’s office.

“You can’t even tell me if any of the vaccines spilled out of the truck?” Timcast asked.

While the increasingly irritated deputy would not confirm or deny if vaccines spilled into the surrounding area, when pressed about it being a public health concern he said “that’s why we responded.”
    “I feel like this should be information that the public should be able to know. If vaccines leaked out, you would think that’s kind of a serious issue, right?”
    “Well, that’s why we responded,” he said.

The deputy repeatedly stated that we would need to call the governor’s office for more information. After doing so, a spokesperson for the office of Governor Jim Justice said “here in the governor’s office we don’t know anything about that.”

Witnesses said that there were an intense amount of cleanup crews and first responders at the scene.

“Still backed up, drove by an hour ago, looks like a small village has been set up … mobile labs, pop-up tents, lights, sat phone antennas, Fayette Co Command Center, Mon Co Command Ctr and more,” Brenda Landis-Haas of Morgantown wrote on the Monongalia County Sheriff’s Office Facebook page.

Another witness who spoke to Timcast said that press was not allowed anywhere near the scene and that there were “all kinds of clean up crews I’ve never even heard of.”
    Airspace surrounding the crash was also closed according to a report from WBOY. Local residents said that people were being stopped from flying hobby drones to see what was going on.

Multiple concerned residents commented on the sheriff’s Facebook post asking if there were any toxins leaked into the area and did not receive a response.

Timcast has now reached out to the DOD and U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and will continue to provide updates as more information becomes available.
    Editors note: The fact that Timcast was referred to the National COVID Response Press Secretary at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services was not included in the article as it was originally published. We updated this article to include more context and information.

*For corrections please email corrections@timcast.com*

The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

7. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (30th August 2021)

Thanks

Glen Beck has bombshell revelations. Glen Beck has raised $30 million to rescue Christian Afghan people from Afghanistan. He has thus far gotten 5,100 people out. The fake president of the USA and the fake US State Department have been blocking these rescue efforts and neighboring friendly countries to this effort are getting commands from the State Department to not accept any Christian refugees from Afghanistan.

Rick Wiles commented that Zionists and Israeli entities appear very much involved in these blocking efforts.

The less important message of today's TruNews show is that the Mike Lindell team was right about "TruNews" team that was at the Cyber Symposium brought into the auditorium "antifa-like"people and those people were misrepresenting themselves to be with TruNews. Edward Szall apparently brought these people in and these people have a long police arrest record. Edward Szall was fired from TruNews today.

https://www.trunews.com/live

listen to first 20 minutes of the show and then the rest of the show for exposition of the parable of the sower and the seed.

Beck’s Bombshell: State Department Ordered Afghan Christians to Stand in Explosion Zone

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    Dachsie comment: Was researching Dr. Paul E. Alexander's publised scientific papers. Found this one. I think this is a "Pre-Print" which means this is not peer reviewed.
    I heard that this experimental anti- viral medicine, remdesivir, has now been found to be associated with a 20 percent rate of liver failure!

...https://www.researchgate.net/publica..._meta-analysis...

HomePublic HealthCOVID-19

PreprintPDF Available
    Remdesivir use in patients with coronavirus COVID-19 disease: a systematic review and meta-analysis

May 2020

DOI:10.1101/2020.05.23.20110932
    Authors:
    Paul Elias Alexander
    Joshua Piticaru
    Kim Lewis

McMaster University

Komal Aryal

McMaster University

Priya Thomas

McMaster University

Wojciech Szczeklik

Jagiellonian University

Jakub Fronczek

Jagiellonian University

Kamil Polok

Jagiellonian University

Waleed Alhazzani

McMaster University

Manoj Mammen

University at Buffalo, The State University of New York

Abstract and Figures
    Background Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), caused by the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, has led to significant global mortality and morbidity. Until now, no treatment has proven to be effective in COVID-19. To explore whether the use of remdesivir, initially an experimental broad-spectrum antiviral, is effective in the treatment of hospitalized patients with COVID-19, we conducted a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized, placebo-controlled trials investigating its use. Methods A rapid search of the MEDLINE and EMBASE medical databases was conducted for randomized controlled trials. A systematic approach was used to screen, abstract, and critically appraise the studies. Grading of Recommendations Assessment, Development, and Evaluation (GRADE) method was applied to rate the certainty and quality of the evidence reported per study. Results Two RCTs studies were identified (n=1,299). A fixed-effects meta-analysis revealed reductions in mortality (RR=0.69, 0.49 to 0.99), time to clinical improvement (3.95 less days, from 3.86 days less to 4.05 less days ), serious adverse events (RR=0.77, 0.63 to 0.94) and all adverse events (RR=0.87, 0.79 to 0.96). Conclusion In this rapid systematic review, we present pooled evidence from the 2 included RCT studies that reveal that remdesivir has a modest yet significant reduction in mortality and significantly improves the time to recovery, as well as significantly reduced risk in adverse events and serious adverse events. It is more than likely that as an antiviral, remdesivir is not sufficient on its own and may be suitable in combination with other antivirals or treatments such as convalescent plasma. Research is ongoing to clarify and contextual these promising findings.

GRADE evidence table
    GRADE evidence table
    CORRECTION My Bad
    !!!!!!

change

"remdesivir, has now been found to be associated with a 20 percent rate of liver failure!"

to

remdesivir, has now been found to be associated with a 20 percent rate of renal failure!

Thanks

An important learning and inspiring experience.
    One thing I learned is that Hospitalized "covid" patients are sometimes given a bad medicine called Midazolam that suppresses breathing.

God bless Clay Carke, attorney Thomas Renz,and Sean of SGT Reprt.

"Warning

Injection route (Solution)

Midazolam has been associated with respiratory depression and respiratory arrest, especially when used for sedation in noncritical care settings. Use only in settings that can provide for continuous monitoring of respiratory and cardiac function."

https://www.drugs.com/sfx/midazolam-side-effects.html

https://rumble.com/vluib4-its-the-co...ut+the+BS&ep=2

t's the COVID-19 Hospital Protocols of Remdesivir and Midazolam That Are Killing Patients!!!
    Thrivetime Show: Business School without the BS Published August 29, 2021 4,914 Views

Rumble — Learn More About the SGT Report By Visiting: https://www.bitchute.com/video/bijPYbqBH5LX/

1:36:13

Thanks

pretty good show.

Neither doctor is going o accomplish anything helpful to our failing (fallen?) republic.

Nothing will come of this matter and with each passing day we the people have learned not to listen to politicians and bureaucrats. It only causes us extreme vexation and puts our souls in the near occasion of sin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bauVgcqO-k

12:54 video runtime first 6:52 of the video

"YOU SHOULD BE IN JAIL, YOU CREATED THE VIRUS" Rand Paul UNLEASHES on Dr Fauci in Congress

Aug 26, 2021

39.9K subscribers
    "YOU SHOULD BE IN JAIL, YOU CREATED THE VIRUS" Rand Paul UNLEASHES on Dr Fauci in Congress
    Petition to Indict Dr. Fauci Garners over 27,000 Signatures