Page 204 of 403 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206214254304 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 4030

Thread: Coronavirus

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Re: Coronavirus

Transcription

Bill Wilson on October 7, 2021 Washington Expose show.

Video:

https://washingtonexpose.com/podcast...20211007210823

Scientists exposed as liars...
    600x300x1

Welcome to Washington Expose, the only program in America that knows not to follow anyone into the bathroom. On today’s show, we go straight for the scientists and expose them and their leader (Fauci) for the frauds as they are. We tell you the one HUGE company supplying the Clot-Shot that is done the absolutely unthinkable. When you hear what that is, you’ll go nuts. Then, we break down the breakdown of our society and how the left is enjoying their feeding frenzy on your liberty. We go full force into those who think it’s only conspiracy theorists who think things up – we go claim by claim and debunk those who try to debunk sound, experienced minds like your Washington Expose hosts.

Video runtime 1:10:49

Transcript of 38:57 to 40:36

Bil Wilson

"As you all probably know, the Attorney General Merrick Garland issued a letter that the FBI would be instructed to work with states and school boards to investigate and curtail any protest at school board meetings.

And what are those protests about? Those protests have been about two things -- mandatory masks and the imposition of Critical Race Theory, this concept, this racism, that we're indoctrinating kids with, that all the White kids -- everything is your fault, everything wrong in the world is your fault, you're no good, and this shining Black kid over here who just sold you crack is a great upstanding citizen. Somehow the Hispanics and the Asians get pushed to the side. It's all anti-White propaganda for the most part.

What do we know now? We know that Merrick Garland's daughter and her husband run one the largest education material distribution companies that specialize in -- Critical Race Theory.*

So you now have the head of the so-called Justice Department threatening national storm troopers on anybody who protests the use of materials sold by his daughter.

(The Just-Us Department. Larry Ward)

So it is fascism. It is the very definition of fascism."

"Attorney General Merrick Garland’s daughter is Rebecca Garland. In 2018 Rebecca Garland married Xan Tanner [LINK]. Mr. Xan Tanner is the current co-founder of a controversial education service company called Panorama Education. [LINK and LINK] Panorama Education is the “social learning” resource material provider to school districts and teachers that teach Critical Race Theory."
    https://channel411news.com/2021/10/0...ls-to-schools/

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

How Did Mr. Rothschild Apply for a COVID-19 Test Method Patent in 2015 When "COVID-19" Didn't exist?

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/how-did-mr-rothschild-apply-for-a-covid-19-test-method-patent-in-2015-when-covid-19-didn-t-exist

Here's a link to the Patent Application https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pat...-2020279585-A1

More on that here:
    https://humansarefree.com/2020/09/pr...rld-order.html

3. In 2015 a testing method was patented for… COVID-19

In 2015 a ‘System and Method for Testing for COVID-19′ was patented by Richard Rothschild, with a Dutch government organisation.
    Did you catch that? In 2015 – four years before the disease even existed – a testing method for COVID-19 was developed. (2B) You can read the article here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (8th October 2021)

Thanks

"Why is this only for the Moderna vaccine? Vincent James asks, in that the Phizer vaccine is the same kind of vaccine, an mRNA vaccine, so Europe ought to be banning Phizer vaccine as well.

The answer is the same for the issue raised in post # 2031 about the conduct of the U S Attorney General.

"So it is fascism. It is the very definition of fascism."

Protest all of this "Covid" and "vaccine" Evil Bad Science, regularly and publicly and in every way possible with your state governor and state "represenatives" now.

NO FASCISM FOR TEXAS

__________________________________________________ ________________________

Europe Completely BANS the Moderna Vaccine for Young People Due to HIGH RISK of Heart Inflammation

Europe Completely BANS the Moderna Vaccine for Young People Due to HIGH RISK of Heart Inflammation

First published at 05:52 UTC on October 8th, 2021.

#moderna #vaccine #covid

14:20 video runtime

The Red Elephants - Vincent James

63015 subscribers

https://www.dailyveracity.com/2021/1...-inflammation/

Sweden, Denmark Pause COVID Vaccines for Young People Due to High Risk of Heart Inflammation

by Daily Veracity Staff

October 6, 2021

Excerpts from this comprehensive article....

"The governments of Sweden and Denmark have announced they will be pausing the use of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine for younger age groups due to the ‘risk outweighing the benefits.’

The pause comes amid both countries citing studies showing a high risk of severe side effects in young people from the vaccine, such as myocarditis and pericarditis, which causes inflammation in or around the heart.

Sweden’s health agency said it will stop giving the Moderna vaccine to those born in or after 1991, while Denmark is halting the vaccine for anyone under 18.

“In the preliminary data … there is a suspicion of an increased risk of heart inflammation, when vaccinated with Moderna,” the Danish Health Authority said.

According to a Reuters report, Geir Bukholm, head of infection control at the Norwegian Institute of Public Health, said that especially men under the age of 30 should use the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine over the Moderna one.

Several doctors and immunologists have pointed to the fact that Pfizer’s vaccines also show a high risk of heart inflammation in the young, asking why Pfizer has been exempt from multiple instances of pauses on different vaccines.

According to a new study published in MedRxiv, the current COVID vaccines could potentially be more dangerous to Children than COVID-19 itself.

The study found that after healthy male children received their COVID-19 vaccine, CDC-defined myopericarditis rates were many times higher than their hospitalization rates for the same demographic during moderate to high transmission periods.

According to the data, the vaccines are statistically at least 6 times more likely to cause heart problems than a child’s risk to be hospitalized from Covid-19.

“In lieu of pediatric vaccination mandates, the US may: 1) consider gathering data on previous infection in this age group and/or 2) follow the example of Germany, Sweden, Norway and the WHO and hold off on definitively recommending vaccination of low-risk children against C19”
    "

Michael Knowles
    @michaeljknowles
    ·
    Sep 12, 2021
    Teenage boys are 6.1x more likely to suffer heart problems from the vaccine than they are to be hospitalized from the WuFlu itself.

In one post on Twitter, Dr Robert Malone talked about the calculation based on scientific data when it comes to children being vaccinated with the mRNA technology.

“Based on Pfizer hospitalizations, the Pfizer vaccine is 3.5 times more likely to cause a 12 to 17-year-olds to be hospitalized than the CDC predicts it will prevent hospitalization from the disease itself. For 12 to 17-year-old females, the Pfizer vaccine is 4.5 times more likely to cause hospitalization than the CDC predicts to prevent it, by similar calculations,” Dr Malone wrote.

“12 to 17-year-old males are only 16% more likely to die from COVID than the vaccine. Females aged 12 to 17 years old are 72% more likely to die from their vaccine than COVID itself.”

During a recent FDA hearing on the rollout of booster shots, several doctors expressed concern about the risk of myocarditis.

Dr. James Hildreth, a voting member on the FDA expert panel, said that he has “a serious concern of myocarditis in young people.” Meanwhile, another expert, Dr. Melinda Wharton, said she does “not feel comfortable” with recommending boosters to younger people due to the risk of myocarditis.

According to a recent report from Canada, more than 100 Ontario youth have been sent to hospital for vaccine-related heart problems.

The report released last week by Public Health Ontario shows the number of people in the province who have been hospitalized for heart inflammation following their mRNA vaccination is much higher than initially thought.

The reported incidents skew heavily to young males.

Just as of August 7th, there were over 100 incidents of myocarditis/pericarditis in Ontarians under the age of 25. Over 30 of these cases were in 12- to 17-year-olds and 75 were in 18- to 24-year-olds. The vast majority — 80% — were males.

This number is more than half of the total 202 emergency room visits across all age groups for such issues following vaccination in the province.

According to the New York Post, the Los Angeles public school system is planning on mandating COVID-19 vaccines for students 12 and up.

According to the report, students who are involved in extracurricular activities would be prioritized under the proposal — with those 12 and older required to have their first dose of the vaccine by October 3rd. The second dose would be required by Halloween.

All other kids 12 and older in the district of more than 1,000 schools would need to receive their first dose by the end of November and their second dose by December 19th, two days before Christmas break.

Parents will be required to upload proof of vaccination into the district’s ‘Daily Pass’ program by January 10th, one day before students are set to return from their break.

Meanwhile in the UK, despite a refusal by the government’s scientific advisers, mass vaccination of teenagers is set to begin within the coming weeks.

The Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) is an independent expert advisory committee that advises United Kingdom health departments on immunization, much like the CDC in the US.

The JVCI recently decided not to back jabbing children aged 12-15, after they conducted a “serious review” of the medical evidence. The committee concluded that they do not recommend routine vaccination of healthy children, concluding that “the health benefits for a child only slightly outweigh the potential harm that might be done by adverse reactions to the vaccine.”

Despite the recommendation, government officials are reportedly confident the medical officers will change course and give swift backing to the mass immunization program. School leaders are calling for an urgent meeting with officials to work out the logistics of vaccinating millions of 12-15-year-olds on school sites.

As new studies show the current COVID vaccines are statistically more dangerous to the young than COVID-19 itself, a Division 1 college athlete explained in a video that he was hospitalized with severe heart inflammation following his vaccination.

“I am in the hospital right now with heart complications from the COVID-19 vaccine, and I want to inform as many people as I can about the risks from taking the vaccine that I wish someone had informed me,” the athlete said in a TikTok video that has over 500,000 likes. "

During the ‘America’s Frontline Doctors’ Summit Anniversary event, Dr. Lee Merritt, spoke about the issues with the vaccination program in the military as well as in the general population.

“One of my big problems is our vaccination of the military… There were only 20 deaths of all of the active duty in 2020 for covid… We’re vaccinating everybody, and we’ve already had tumors and we’ve had 80 cases of myocarditis, … and myocarditis has significant 5-year mortality I think it’s 66%. So with the vaccine program, we have extensively killed more of our young active-duty military than COVID did.”

SNIP

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Alex Jones has a new documentary about the Covid false pandemic. I'm about half way through, but I think he's done an excellent job:

COVIDLAND: The Lockdown – Watch the Full Documentary

https://thelibertydaily.com/covidlan...l-documentary/

And this is just part 1, with more parts to come.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (8th October 2021)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Alex Jones has a new documentary about the Covid false pandemic. I'm about half way through, but I think he's done an excellent job:

COVIDLAND: The Lockdown – Watch the Full Documentary

https://thelibertydaily.com/covidlan...l-documentary/

And this is just part 1, with more parts to come.
    I guess I will watch this and I know Alex Jones can say and do some right things and can put out some quality video products.

But Alex Jones has not fought his legal battle regarding Sandy Hook truth in a right patriotic way.

Getting false flag truth straight is an important part of getting true justice in the courts and saving our republic and the "Covid false pandemic" is just another giant false flag event.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    I guess I will watch this and I know Alex Jones can say and do some right things and can put out some quality video products.

But Alex Jones has not fought his legal battle regarding Sandy Hook truth in a right patriotic way.

Getting false flag truth straight is an important part of getting true justice in the courts and saving our republic and the "Covid false pandemic" is just another giant false flag event.
    I'm not even completely sure that Alex actually "made" the video--I think he kind of said something like patriots spent millions to put this together. Alex narrates. But there are lots of good video clips we here have already seen that expose the fraud (like the traveling nurse who exposed that NYC hospitals were murdering people with ventilators).

I think it's and important video to get out there because it sort of feels like everyone has forgotten all about the massive fraud.

Thanks

"I think it's and important video to get out there because it sort of feels like everyone has forgotten all about the massive fraud."

I agree. But I think everyone here is well aware of the fraud on this subject and from the beginning.

Reminds me of a bible verse I need to remind myself with.

"Ever learning, and never attaining to the knowledge of the truth."

2 Timothy 3:7

Thanks

Idaho doctor reports a "20 times increase" of cancer in "vaccinated" patients

The Phyzer jab and cancer

Great decrease "low profile" in CD8 Killer T Cells,

https://twitter.com/ToTheLifeboats/s...ed-patients%2F

ToTheLifeboats
    @ToTheLifeboats
    This doctor trained at the Mayo Clinic and runs the largest independent testing laboratory in Idaho.

Listen to what his lab testing is showing:
    also viewable here...

https://vaticancatholic.com/idaho-do...ated-patients/

Thread
    See new Tweets
    Conversation
    ToTheLifeboats
    @ToTheLifeboats
    This doctor trained at the Mayo Clinic and runs the largest independent testing laboratory in Idaho.

Listen to what his lab testing is showing:
    546.8K views
    0:06 / 2:12

embedded video

2:12 video runtime

12:53 PM · Aug 25, 2021·Twitter Web App

also viewable here...

https://vaticancatholic.com/idaho-do...ated-patients/

Idaho doctor reports a "20 times increase" of cancer in "vaccinated" patients

Thanks

https://www.bitchute.com/video/lBhKbkdnbcVS/

Update from John O'Looney, UK Funeral Director on Vax Deaths

Update from John O'Looney, UK Funeral Director on Vax Deaths

This is whistleblower English funeral director, John O’Looney, interviewed by Reiner Fuellmich. This is seriously heavy stuff about a globally-organized program to kill millions/billions of people, blaming the “killer virus” — and John O’Looney is an incredibly courageous man. “They were probably euthanized with Midazolam. … The numbers for how much Midazolam has been used have gone up by between 350 and 1,000 percent.”

“My colleagues are terrified and very very very frightened of the repercussions. Because we fully understand that if someone is prepared to commit genocide and democide on this scale, what won’t they do to anyone who speaks out?”

“It’s sad to have to conclude that it will probably take many more deaths until finally people will begin to understand that there’s not a deadly disease out there, but [the illness and deaths] are being created by the jabs.” - Reiner Fuellmich

“There’s no other conclusion that we can draw from all of this. The most difficult step to take is … you have to understand that there’s not “mistakes that are being made,” this is being done intentionally. And, in order to understand that — most people will refuse to understand that — because in order to understand that it will force you to understand that your own government is working against you and trying to literally kill you.” - Reiner Fuellmich

https://www.bitchute.com/video/OVxZM3AHdebJ/

Thanks

COVID: The Grand Delusion - Lee Merritt, MD -

video image play
    1057 57:20
    Oct 09, 2021
    COVID: The Grand Delusion - Lee Merritt, MD -

GREAT GREAT recent presentation by Dr. Lee Merritt, complete with terrific Power-Point slides.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/tBrNIOtKmKOX/

57:20 video runtime

First published at 15:17 UTC on October 9th, 2021.

channel image

Jim Fetzer

Jim Fetzer

7814 subscribers

GREAT GREAT recent presentation by Dr. Lee Merritt, complete with terrific Power-Point slides.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/tBrNIOtKmKOX/