Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 4030

Thread: Coronavirus

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Re: Coronavirus

https://www.trunews.com/stream/red-alert-russia-warns-nato-war-is-possible

Red Alert! Russia Warns NATO War is Possible

December 20.

at 0:45:00 on today's video show - President of Bayer of pharmaceuticals, Stefan Oelrich, bragged at the recent World Health Summit about the marketing of the Covid vaccine by telling the public it is a "vaccine", it is in fact "cell and gene therapy." He said Bayer is planning to "unleash health" on the world.

And remainder of show covers several gene therapy stories.

Use good judgment - get vaccine , says pastor Jeffers of mega church in Dallas.

Franklin Graham now has heart inflammation after he was telling people to get the gene therapy jab, so he is very silent now.

Horrible propaganda from Trump who visited huge church in Dallas - we saved millions of lives with the gene therapy.

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGb2SYWBLlI

11:41 video runtime

Omicron Variant | Covid Insight and tips
    Dec 19, 2021
    Dislike
    Save
    Riverside Homestead Life
    46K subscribers
    Omicron Variant, Covid Insite and how it affected me. What you can stock up on to be ready!!!!

Thats rite I got Covid and it was not fun, not sure if it was just Omicron Variant or just plain Covid, my test did not determine which it was, but I can say that more and more cases of covid are ramping up rite now in a big way, hospitals are starting to get many people coming in in sick and even my wellness center that I go to, the Doctors said many many people are sick rite now and more and more every day.

This Omnicon Variant can hit everyone differently and Covid can certainly take you feet out from underneath you and put you straight on your Butt.

Wethers you just want to here how it hit me and and almost gave me full on pneumonia or if you are just getting covid and are seeking out some answers..... I may have some experience with the holiday covid wave that will give you a how to or a what to expect on how things could hit a person.

I can say it was very scary it is a very strong weird sickness that does not feel normal. And it lets you know that its the boss, like it could take your life if wanted to , or if you screwed up like me and spent few hours outside breathing in freezing air and which set it covid off in a very bad way for myself.

I also give you a list of things I was recommended to take to help ward off the Omnicon variant or covid. A very good list you guys can begin stocking up and be ready.

408 Comments

#omicronvariant #covidinsight #covidsicknesstips

Thanks

https://americasbestpics.com/video/FCRvrI5B9?s=e

Woman breaks down the truth about Good vs Evil TikTok

2 minute video

Thanks

THE OMICRON CON -- Dr. Zev Zelenko

B]THE OMICRON CON -- Dr. Zev Zelenko
    [/B]

Dr. Vladimir Zelenko M.D.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/6FBAz458AP9s/

49:46 video runtime

First published at 03:35 UTC on December 21st, 2021.

STAY HEALTHY! GET Dr. Zelenko's Z STACK NOW:
    https://zstacklife.com/?ref=/sgtreport

THE OMICRON CON. Dr. Zev Zelenko returns to SGT Report to cut through Fauci, Pfizer & Joe Biden's Covid-Omicron fear mongering. Zelenko explains that global psychosis is being induced in order to use that psychosis to vaxx, kill and then track and trace every survivor on earth.

Jason "Storm" Nelson [R] for Congress
    https://www.jasonnelsonforcongress.com/

Thanks

https://www.theepochtimes.com/ntd-bu...rce=pushengage

The Evil Usurper in chief plans to mail out half-a-billion at-home virus tests and send a-thousand troops to hospitals in response to the Omicron variant

NTD Business Full Broadcast (Dec. 21)
    By NTD Television
    December 21, 2021

first 4 minutes of video.

Thanks

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/video/...shnotification

Dr. Peter McCullough Drops Truth Bomb After Truth Bomb In Fresno, CA [VIDEO]

Dachsie comment:

I have only listened to 14:10 so far.
    I notice at 12:40 Dr. M. states "So the virus as we know it today..."
    At that point a graphic drawing of the virus “ball" with all the spikes (or buds) on the surface of the ball)

Dr. M. sort of leaps to that point in the video and says nothing about whether the "virus" was isolated. Is the "virus" naturally occurring or is there evidence that the virus appear sto have been manipulated in a laboratory.

Nothing was said about how "the virus" came to be in possession of scientists. Too much of a leap in his otherwise clear presentation.

I would note also that those spikes (or buds) on the virus are "spike proteins" so if the virus is naturally occurring, then the virus naturally has those spike proteins.

But those "spike proteins" needed to be amended or changed so that they could target the Ace 2 receptor sites in the human body recipient of the vaccine and / or the recipient of "the virus" otherwise being caught or contracted by the human body. (Enter gain-of-function.)

That is where he says the lab in Wohan China amended a part of the spike proteing "furin cleavage site" of the virus so that it would be able to enter or act upon the Ace 2 receptor sites.

I just feel that several steps up this point have not been explained with sufficient detail because I think there could be great uncertainty in those unexplained intervening steps.

In a way, I am glad that Dr. McCullough just skips to "the virus" and the graphic in the presentation because his acceptance of "the virus" is what allows him to continue treating patients and saving lives. He is a doctor with good intentions to take care of his patients.

I will watch the rest of this 2 hour plus video to find out what the "truth bombs" are.

By Red Voice Media

December 22, 2021

Dr. McCullough discusses Covid19, Jabs, SARS-CoV-2, spike proteins, and much more…

2:29:56

Thanks

Just viewed the entire video by Dr. McCullough.

I do not know that I can identify any bombshell new information. I am fairly familiar with his ideas and nothing seemed new to me.

He does refer to ""Covid" as though it is one discreet defined recognizable condition. And he goes from that premise.

He is very pariotic and his audience was very patriotic.

His suggestions for early treatment at home were good.

I have heard him recommend start doing certain things at the very first "sniffles." His at-home recommendations cannot hurt you and can only help you.

His goal is to stay out of the hospital.

I just think he did not address the reality that many of us do not know of any local M.D.s who can help us and we know we cannot rely on our primary care providers.

I heard him say Covid is a "terrible" illness. I also heard him refer to the "pandemic."

Thanks

https://www.trunews.com/stream/mark-...ination-status

Very interesting TruNwes show today Dec. 22, 2022

Mark of the Beast: Implanted Microchip to Track Vaccination Status

A Swedish biohacker and transhumanism advocate is promoting the use of implantable microchips in the hands of humans as the best way to implement a global system for Covid vaccination status. Hannes Sjoblad is the chief disruption officer for a Swedish association of biohackers. He told a Swedish newspaper that a microchip in his forearm contains his Covid vaccination certification and that he uses the implanted microchip to gain access to venues that require proof of vaccination.

Rick Wiles, Doc Burkhart. Airdate 12/22/21
    Content Contributed By — TruNews Team

Apocalypse Revolution
    Chapter 13 : 11-18

11Then I saw another beast rising out of the earth. This beast had two horns like a lamb, but spoke like a dragon. 12And this beast exercised all the authority of the first beast and caused the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose mortal wound had been healed.

13And the second beast performed great signs to cause even fire from heaven to come down to earth in the presence of the people. 14Because of the signs it was given to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived those who dwell on the earth, telling them to make an image to the beast that had been wounded by the sword and yet had lived. 15The second beast was permitted to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship it to be killed.

The Mark of the Beast

16And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark—the name of the beast or the number of its name.

18Here is a call for wisdom: Let the one who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and that number is 666.d

Apocalypse Revolution

Chapter 14: 6-12

6Then I saw another angel flying overhead, with the eternal gospel to proclaim to those who dwell on the earth—to every nation and tribe and tongue and people. 7And he said in a loud voice, “Fear God and give Him glory, because the hour of His judgment has come. Worship the One who made the heavens and the earth and the sea and the springs of waters.”

8Then a second angel followed, saying, “Fallen, fallen is Babylon the great,b who has made all the nations drink the wine of the passion of her immorality.”

9And a third angel followed them, calling out in a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and its image, and receives its mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10he too will drink the wine of God’s anger, poured undiluted into the cup of His wrath. And he will be tormented in fire and sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. 11And the smoke of their torment rises forever and ever. Day and night there is no rest for those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name.”

12Here is a call for the perseverance of the saints who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

Thanks

Dr. Vladimir Zelenko put out a video today saying if you hear of my suicide, I want you to know I am not suicidal. The video is on DrJaneRuby Telegram account but I could not find it but the video was shown on TruNews today. Dr. Zelenko just got back from receiving special treatment for cancer.

Pray for Dr. Zelenko. He has bravely spoken out and his life may be in danger.

Thanks

https://jamesperloff.net/fighting-th...-and-graphics/

Fighting the COVID PSYOP with Ultra Short Video Clips and Graphics
    The End-of-Autumn 2021 Update

December 22, 2021
    COVID

As many of my readers know, in August 2020 I published COVID-19 and the Agendas to Come, Red-Pilled, which has sold over 10,000 copies in paperback despite an Amazon ban (the book is still available from other major sellers). I have also given away thousands of free digital versions. On this website, I have an updates page with chronological breaking COVID news through July 2021. In July, to break the monotony of textual information overload, I published “Covid Visuals,” consisting of graphics and very short click-and-play videos. However, due to the large overall video content, a small number of people (not most) found the post slow to upload and the videos hard to play. This depended a lot on people’s devices and Internet connections.

It’s now December 2021 and there has been so much breaking news about COVID that it’s time for another update. I want to keep things highly visual. However, there are too many short videos for me to upload them all in a post with the expectation that they will be playable for most viewers. Instead, I have grouped them into categories, and provided external links to the videos, almost all of which (with very rare exceptions) are 2 minutes or less. As “teasers,” I have provided screenshots from each video, accompanied by descriptions of the video you will find below the images. However, you will not be able to access the videos by clicking on the images. Instead, you will need to click on the word “link” (mostly taking you to Twitter) within the accompanying description. Lengths of videos are listed within descriptions, rounded off to the nearest minute, except for videos under 30 seconds.

With one exception, descriptions are chronological within categories. Bear in mind that, due to increasing censorship, some of these links will predictably cease working in the future. I will attempt to correct these as possible. Many additional facts and commentaries—about deaths and injuries from COVID vaccines, lockdown effects, masks, social distancing, tampering with COVID death and case numbers, contact tracing, hydroxychloroquine, Ivermectin, Bill Gates, “the Great Reset,” and so much more can be found in my book and earlier articles, as noted above. This post is not intended to be address everything pertaining to COVID—only the latest breaking news items from about the last four months.
    Vaccine Tragedies/Victims Speak Out