Page 35 of 403 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: Coronavirus

Dr. Chuck Baldwin was a prominent christo-zio pastor (based in FL, maybe?), who got woke to the zio deception & since has been anti... not sure which denomination of Christianity he proclaims these daze.... & I believe he's based in MT or WY area now.

Chuck says, the 501C-3 churches are BEING PAID TO STAY CLOSED!

The Biggest Global Hoax In History

Published: Thursday, July 9, 2020
    Download free computerized mp3 audio file of this column

I’ll say it straight out: The propaganda about COVID-1984 is the biggest global hoax in history. Corona poses zero threat to 99.9% of the population. Masks are a joke. Social distancing is a joke. Business closures are a joke. Church closures are a joke. Theater closures are a joke. Sporting event cancellations are a joke. All of the corona-based television commercials are a joke. All of the fearmongering by radio disc jockeys and television news broadcasters is a joke. All of the theatrical grandstanding by politicians on Capitol Hill is a joke.

Of course, by joke, I don’t mean funny (it would be funny if it wasn’t so deadly serious). I mean stupid, idiotic, moronic, asinine, senseless, imbecilic, dumb, etc. Then again, what it really shows is the pure evil and wickedness of the people fomenting all of this fear and the crass gullibility and slavish spirit of a sizable percentage of the American population.

The one lesson we have learned from the corona hoax is that virtually everything BIG is in bed with the forces of global tyranny. I’m talking about big business, big media, big medicine, big pharma, big entertainment, big industry, big technology, big politics, big government and big religion. It’s all controlled by the forces of global tyranny.

The corona scare has absolutely nothing to do with health and safety and everything to do with money, politics and power. And almost everybody wants in on the action. And almost no one gives a tinker’s dam about Liberty.

I have already documented in this column how hospitals and medical professionals are being paid to NOT treat people; how they are being paid to keep hospitals empty; how they are being paid to fabricate and exaggerate corona cases and deaths; and how they are being paid to go along with the phony CDC narrative.
    Here is Dr. Ron Paul exposing the lies about corona.

But what is most disconcerting (at least to me) is the way pastors and churches grovel before these tyrants. For years, I have tried to warn Christians about the evils of the 501(c)(3) non-profit government churches.

In order to stay on the smiley side of the Internal Revenue Code 501(c)(3), churches have sold their spiritual birthright and Bible convictions. They are happy to crawl on the floor and eat the crumbs that fall from the king’s table, like dogs on a chain.

Do you want to know why so many of these government “churches” are STILL closed? I’ll tell you why: They are being paid by the government to stay closed. That’s why.

Megachurches and other religious organizations with ties to vocal supporters of U.S. President Donald Trump were approved for millions of dollars in forgivable loans from a taxpayer-funded pandemic aid bailout, according to long-awaited government data released this week.

Among those approved for loans through the massive government relief program were a Dallas megachurch whose pastor has been an outspoken ally of the president; a Florida church tied to Trump spiritual adviser and "prosperity gospel" leader Paula White; and a Christian-focused nonprofit where Jay Sekulow, the lawyer who defended the president during his impeachment, is chief counsel.

Vice President Mike Pence spoke at a rally last month at the First Baptist Church of Dallas, whose pastor, Robert Jeffress, has been on Trump's evangelical advisory board. The church was approved for a $2-5 million loan, the data showed.

Launched on April 3, the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) allows small businesses, nonprofits and individuals hurt by the pandemic to apply for forgivable government-backed loans. Some say allowing religious institutions to qualify for loan forgiveness highlights a breakdown in the American tradition of a strict separation of church and state.

"The notion of separation of church and state is dead, and the PPP loan program is the evidence of that," said Micah Schwartzman, a professor at the University of Virginia School of Law. "The money is going to fund core activities of many organizations, including religious organizations. That's something we’ve not seen before."

The list of religious organizations approved for about 88,400 small business loans also included Faith and Freedom Coalition Inc in Georgia, which qualified for a $150,000-$350,000 loan. The evangelical group's founder and chairman Ralph Reed praised Trump for his photo-op at a church nearby the White House after authorities hurled tear gas and shot rubber bullets at protesters.

Cross Church of Arkansas, whose pastor emeritus has been a member of Trump's evangelical advisory board, received a $1.8 million loan and will seek loan forgiveness if the requirements are met, a spokesman told Reuters.

The American Center for Law and Justice Inc, a nonprofit founded by televangelist Pat Robertson and also known as Christian Advocates Serving Evangelism Inc., was approved for a $1-2 million loan. Sekulow is listed as chief counsel on the organization's website.

City of Destiny Inc. of Florida, where, White, Trump's spiritual adviser, is listed as an oversight pastor, was approved for a loan of $150,000-$350,000, the data showed. (Source)

Of course, it’s not just conservative Republican-leaning churches that are cashing in on the corona hoax; so are liberal Democrat-leaning congregations. See this report.

Direct taxpayer support for churches (something anathema to America’s Founding Fathers and our U.S. Constitution) started in earnest under the corrupt presidency of George W. Bush and his “Faith-Based” initiatives. Under Donald Trump, these putrid, pernicious, pathetic and perverse programs are in full bloom.

Thomas Jefferson rightly noted, "To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." Amen!

My tax dollars go to fight foreign wars that I abhor, to foreign governments that I abhor and to left-wing organizations that I abhor. And, likewise, I abhor my tax dollars going to fund the Trump-fawning, Zionist-controlled, statist “ministries” of Paula White, Robert Jeffress, Pat Robertson, Jay Sekulow, Ralph Reed and thousands like them. I don’t ask for any of their tax dollars to support my ministerial work, and I sure don’t appreciate being forced to give my tax dollars to support theirs.

While on the subject of war, I guess you saw that the U.S. Senate just voted to continue the never-ending war in Afghanistan and the global “war on terror” by a vote of 60 to 33, with 7 abstentions. Only 4 Republican senators voted to end the wars. (The Republican Party has been a War Party ever since Abraham Lincoln launched his ungodly and unnecessary war against the South.)

And I’m happy to report that both of our senators from Montana (one a Republican and the other a Democrat) voted to STOP the wars. How did your senators vote?

Furthermore, since I mentioned Zionism, here is a report that you absolutely must read on how the Zionist military/intelligence/surveillance apparatus is partnering with the State of Rhode Island and healthcare providers (with several others soon to follow) in developing and implementing advanced surveillance, tracking and profiling of Americans—all in the name of “protecting” us from corona.

A company tied to Israel’s military signal intelligence unit, Unit 8200, has recently partnered with the state of Rhode Island to use an artificial intelligence-based system developed in tandem with the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) to profile Americans potentially infected and/or “at risk” of being infected with coronavirus, then informing government authorities of their “risk profile.” Once flagged, state health officials can target those individuals as well as their communities for mandatory testing, treatment and/or more restrictive lockdown measures.

The firm, Israel-based Diagnostic Robotics, is poised to announce a series of new such partnerships with several other U.S. states as well as major U.S. hospital systems and healthcare providers in the coming weeks, according to a company spokesperson. The first of these announcements came on June 30 regarding the firm’s new partnership with Mayo Clinic, which will soon implement the Diagnostic Robotics’ “artificial intelligence platform that predicts patients’ hospitalization risk.” They have also been in discussions with Vice President Mike Pence about the platform’s implementation nationwide since April.

Their creeping expansion into the U.S.’ state coronavirus response and that of other countries has been directly facilitated by the organization Start-Up Nation Central, funded by controversial hedge fund manager Paul Singer and directly partnered with an Israeli government-backed intelligence initiative aimed at making the United States dependent on technology developed by the Israeli military or intelligence community as a means of preventing the adoption of policies that support the non-violent Boycott, Divest and Sanctions (BDS) movement at the state and local levels. This initiative also serves the dual purpose of ensuring Israel’s political influence and positioning as the global “cyber power,” an oft-repeated policy goal of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. (Source)

You can bet that this is the precursor for mandatory vaccinations, with which Donald Trump is totally on board. Anyone who believes that Trump will stand in the way of forced vaccinations is delusional.

And if you don’t think vaccinations are dangerous, read this in-depth study that shows vaccinated children have a 470% higher rate of autism than non-vaccinated children.

But you can bet your life that the CDC/Fauci/Gates corona vaccine will be the most dangerous and destructive drug ever injected into the human body by a physician. Only the drugs that are used to murder unborn babies could be categorized as more destructive (and the drugs administered to death row inmates, of course).

As I said, the corona propaganda is the biggest global hoax in history. The totalitarians believe they can use the coronavirus to finally implement their plans of global oppression and control.

There is one positive in all of this: It has produced a great winnowing process. More than anything in my lifetime, this is separating the lifeless chaff of statist slaves from the genuine wheat of Liberty-loving patriots.

Now, we can all clearly see that the great divide is NOT race or political parties or religious denominations or Christians v. secularists or liberals v. conservatives; it is freedomists v. statists.

It’s good to finally get a clear picture of who is standing where.

https://chuckbaldwinlive.com/Article...n-History.aspx
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (12th July 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

My response also posted in the Best of thread...

Thanks for posting this. Baldwin sounds good and sounds right, but unfortunately Baldwin refers to "COVID" but apparently accepts vague unclear meaning of the term and that works just fine and as planned for by the orchestrators of this Communist coup. THEY never had to tell us what "COVID" scientifically is because THEY launched the meaningless term simultaneously with the introduction of the trauma-based mind control term "lethal worldwide pandemic."

Thanks

The Radium Girls of the early twentieth century of the young girls who were hired as dial painters of clock dials with the new glow-in-the-dark radium paint for the clock numbers.

This tragic story parallels all the hoax propaganda initiatives of the Purveyors of Evil who are currently peddling the coronavirus hoax.

There are some real saints associated with this story because the radium danger was very real. The patterns of how this hoax played out closely parallels many features of the current coronavirus hoax though the truth and reality scientific-medical basis of the coronavirus hoax is absent. There is great harm to humans from the coronoavirus hoax but it is of a psychological harm nature.

...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xh3qVhaqcuc...

15:36 video runtime.

#GraceFreyer #ForgottenLives #RadiumGirls
    The Tragic Story of The Radium Girls | Grace Fryer
    •Mar 29, 2020
    Save
    Forgotten Lives
    35.6K subscribers
    Welcome to Forgotten Lives! In today's episode, we are looking into the life of Grace Fryer and the Radium Girls, they fought for their rights after their employers caused them to get radium poising.

__

I wish there were a Saint Grace Fryer today who would have the grace to fry the coronavirus hoax.

P.S. I wonder if the new polygel glow in the dark nail polish contains "harmless amounts" of radium.

https://www.youtube.com/post/UgwSV2_J6S_AlA6qsCd4AaABCQ

Thanks

Latest episode of the Fauchi Freek show.

4:01 videi runtime

...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyA3eg7D2wM...

Fauci opens up about why he's not being allowed on TV
    •Jul 11, 2020
    Save
    CNN

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the top expert on infection diseases in the US, says he hasn't briefed President Trump in months, and says his blunt messaging may be why he's not being on US television recently.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

the rothschild dinjooz @ economist remind us...
    https://twitter.com/TheEconomist/sta...37042108145664

You may be exhausted but the covid-19 pandemic is barely getting started

The new normal
    Covid-19 JooFlu is here to stay. The world is working out how to live with it

Goyim will have to change their behaviour to prevent second waves of the virus
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Martin Armstrong explains the real game plan...

They are Deliberately Trying to Bankrupt Businesses to Recreate Marxist World

If is this the true situation, there is a power so big that is over even all the big businesses and that destroying massive personal wealth of the world's elite is no problem because the gameplan is to create a Communist One World Death and Slavery System for All.

...https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/u...marxist-world/...

COMMENT: Hi Marty,

Most provinces (including the touristic Balearic islands) have now mandated mask use even if you’re in the woods or park or in a totally deserted street or village – i.e. in all public spaces even if there are no people around at all. (In 40C heat.) 45,000 regime goons (aka cops) are now policing mask and “social distancing” rules on the streets (and beaches) of Spain, and handing out fines.

Also, a part of Catalunya is now in total quarantine again with people not allowed to leave home, and restaurants, bars, etc forced to close again (other shops can open but only by prior scheduled appointment with a client – so basically, no point of staying open at all).

i.e., the same evil BS as in all the other countries and cities that have now imposed a second quarantine/confinement. There will be NOTHING left standing in the economy. It will be rolling quarantines until they’re sure not a single business (except the large multinationals) has survived. And people will be left mental wrecks far worse than if they had lived through a world war. It’s a total destruction of life and civilization.

(Same in Eastern Europe, yet again. Even Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, and most of the other countries have now gone back to much stricter rules, health checks and/or quarantines for travelers, and obligatory mask use! Slovakia still has obligatory mask use – since April – although they only had 28 alleged virus deaths in total and the last of those was in early May. Latin America is still, for the most part, in quarantine, in many countries ongoing since March. A few countries that had relaxed or ended the first quarantine are now back in a new one, often even stricter than the March-May one.)

Seems even the US is now closing again in many states and/or cities.

Can’t believe people will just go along with permanent confinement, but there are no indications that they won’t. And it’s been going on since March, i.e. 5 months already. ��

Take care.
    P

REPLY: Based upon reliable sources, the agenda is to bankrupt as much of the economy as possible to take it over via nationalization which is their Great Reset to reconstruct the economy in only their vision. They are attacking all fund managers and pensions that have ANY investment in China to try to force them to sell everything to bring China to its knees. Then they have activist judges on board who are in league with them to force by decree the closure of all fossil fuels and pipelines. An activist Judge who should be removed from the bench ordered the Dakota Access Pipeline from North Dakota to Illinois must shut down pending an environmental review and be emptied of oil by August 5th. The order will be most likely appealed, but this is illustrating how bad this entire agenda really is.

These people are obsessed with fossil fuels and are imposing by dictatorship their agenda against everyone else despite the fact that all their research cannot stand the real review without biased studies. CO2 is only 0.04% of the atmosphere yet these people make it sound as if it is so lethal we will all die in 3 years or less.

Instead of armed conflict as they did in Russia, they are now actively trying to deliberately DESTROY the economy and the future of everyone and think we will be satisfied with Guaranteed Basic Income which will be a minimal subsistence. Once they crush the economy, they assume we will rejoice at being saved by them. In Germany, the Greens are trying to bankrupt the auto industry and you can see who is part of the agenda by their position on the climate. This is an all-out war and it will not end nicely.

They are WELL FUNDED and they are deliberately creating a Hybrid-Marxist World which only the multinationals will survive in league with the Marxists providing full tracking of everyone and monitoring everything we search on a computer, think about, and where we go. I have EXCELLENT sources and this is the agenda. To achieve their climate change agenda, they are merging with Marxists and with the paranoid people in power who cannot sleep at night without knowing what we are doing in the shadows – Stalinistic power.

Categories: Climate, Conspiracy, Uncategorized
    « CO2 = 0.04% of the Atmosphere – It’s All Propaganda for Socialism
    Register for Blog Update Alerts

©2020

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

monty (13th July 2020),woodman (13th July 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,337 Times in 5,110 Posts

Jon Rappoport is warning Trump if he doesn’t act now it is too late . . . .

Dispatches from the war: Mr. Trump, you’re not Tom Paine

Jul13 by Jon Rappoport

No guts, no glory

July 13, 2020

(To join our email list, click here.)

Note to the reader: Don’t blithely assume the economy is reopening and things will continue to improve. The nation is under the control of public health traitors. They can declare “new waves” of cases. They can invent pretexts at the drop of a hat, and governors and mayors can declare lockdowns again. This is not over. The economic war against the people is being waged to destroy America.

You’ll see this week, as my controversial series of dispatches tries to reach out to the president, I’m suggesting that he break with hallowed tradition and send in troops (or the FBI) to the states and force open the economy, once and for all. Permanently.

I fully realize the dangers of such a move. I also realize what this economic war against the people and the country is doing to America. The news media are covering up the full effects. The nation is being driven off a cliff into chaos. That is the heinous plan. COVID is a pumped up lie and a gross exaggeration, formulated to enable the plan.

It’s a long night in the White House and a long night in America.

It’s a folded newspaper on a silver tray, and the headline screams: WAR, AND AMERICA IS LOSING.

You’re the president and you read it. You can’t not read it.

It’s 3AM and the moon is sitting in the sky. Lopsided. A blood moon.

The enemy hasn’t just landed on our shore. He’s in every community in the country. He’s inside the inside:

Every mom and pop store, every small and medium business in the nation is signaling frantically to you: WRECKAGE. WRECKAGE. WRECKAGE. WRECKAGE.

Is no one hearing those voices? Is it a silent movie? Just because the traitorous press refuses to cover it?

Mr. Trump, when are you going to fight the enemy? When are you going to declare the real state of emergency?

Millions of people who voted for you are on hold. They’re waiting.

They’re waiting for the cavalry to come over the hill.

You’re paralyzed.

In a state of war with the country fully invaded, with the economic devastation that has been visited on the land…

You’re surrendering to the likes of those two-bit vampires, De Blasio and Cuomo, to that blown-dry idiot, Newsom. The governors and mayors are taking you out.

That’s your destiny?

Who are you?

What’s the watchword and the battle cry in this crisis?

Is it Tom Paine? “THESE are the times that try men’s souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.”
    Or is it, “Order a contactless pizza from Domino’s”?

That once great city, New York, your city, lies in ruins.

Who, Mr. Trump, is the enemy? Who has stormed the beaches and swarmed into the cities and towns of this country? Who has taken down the engines of business?

Do you know?

You swaggered into the White House in 2017 like a two-gun cowboy, backhanding the press, talking fast, talking hard, promising to lift up the economy to soaring heights…and now you’re sitting in the Oval signing away trillions of dollars for a Welfare operation the likes of which the world has never seen. Trillions of air-guitar dollars, lunar dollars, out-of-the-sleeve stage magic dollars, Fed Reserve high-on-speed dream dollars, boiling frog dollars, Wizard of Oz rainbow dollars.

Dollars for a smoking wreckage of an economy, for the people who were working every day in that economy. Some of those checks are going out to people who have already committed suicide, who are now solidly addicted to booze and drugs, who are smashing apart their families, who are standing inside the empty dusty rooms and offices of their former small businesses, wondering what shuck and jive con leveled their survival and their legacy.

They’re being told by bright-eyed android news heads that “the reopening is proceeding.” What do you think their unedited response is?

Do you really think it’s “we’re all in this together”? Do you think they’re happily gnawing on that bone a gaggle of grinning PR devils tossed out the window of their cruising limos on the way to summer vacation houses?

You can’t worm out of this one, Mr. President. You’re no Tom Paine and no George Washington. You stood down and watched this storm hit. This dismantling. This economic invasion. This wrecking ball.

Do you know who the enemy is?

What are you going to do?

Millions of your supporters are waiting for your answer and your action. They’ve eaten as many of your tweet-calories as they can possibly handle.

They’re ready to sign on for the war and back you up, and but they can’t find an enlistment office.
    Ten years from now, with the economy nationalized, with wage and price controls, with a permanent dole, with the hideous face of Pelosi or Hillary or Biden stamped on every digital dollar, where will you be?

And 50 years from now, when the history of this nation is buried under multiple layers of scrambled-egg obfuscation, some addled historian will write: “Donald Trump was once thought to have been the president of the United States, but he was actually a composer of a song, BACK IN THE USSR.

Unless you fight the war now, Mr. Trump. No holds barred.

These are times that try men’s souls. Who’s got your soul in a box?

Are you so dumb you can’t see it? He’s the gnome standing right next to you at press conferences.
    He’s the front man for the blood moon.

(To read about Jon’s mega-collection, The Matrix Revealed, click here.)

Jon Rappoport
    The author of three explosive collections, THE MATRIX REVEALED, EXIT FROM THE MATRIX, and POWER OUTSIDE THE MATRIX, Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. He maintains a consulting practice for private clients, the purpose of which is the expansion of personal creative power. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world.

You can sign up for his free NoMoreFakeNews emails here or his free OutsideTheRealityMachine emails here.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

10. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

woodman (13th July 2020)

Thanks

Never much a fan of Rappaport or Tom Paine. Neither are Christians.

"COVID is a pumped up lie and a gross exaggeration"

That is a contradictory statement. Something that is a total lie cannot also be an exaggeration.

No one has shown us scientifically what "COVID" is and what it is not. It could be just a complete fabricated fiction. Not a thing at all.

No one has told us the whole truth about the tests.

No one has identified or explained a real contagious flu-like illness that may be concurrently operating.

Everyone has deliberately failed to ask the core obvious medical and scientific questions and get real answers. Instead we are fed new meaningless controversies that build on the foundational lies and false assumptions. People know we have all been played.

Mr. Trump should be encouraged to get the basic facts about any and all illnesses related to this movie AND just deal definitively with all the law breaking criminals, including those in top government positions. He chooses to do neither and the top criminals in government have been going strong long before the "virus scare" was launched.

No one seems concerned about getting the whole truth about the mysterious new "virus" tool.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,832 Times in 2,266 Posts

^ That was good prose by Jon. Trump is not showing any leadership at all. WTF? Michigan is closed back down. Worse than before. This is bullshit!
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (13th July 2020),monty (13th July 2020)

Thanks

See how even the "patriotic" and "conservative" media teach us lies about "coronavirus."

Example from the free Daily Caller email news update.

Los Angeles, San Diego Public Schools Will Be Online This Fall

'The coronavirus has not taken a summer vacation'

...https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/13/l...s-online-fall/...

When a statement that purports to tell us about "coronavirus" , that is in this example, what "coronavirus" can and cannot do, that statement is subtly teaching us that "coronavirus" is a "thing", a "real thing", and so we take for granted the foundational falsity that we know what that "thing" can and cannot do.

That is the same kind of semantic subterfuge used by 99.9 percent of the media to teach us that masks and social distancing and virtual learning and no more schools, and vaccines and 5G are needed to avoid "a thing" that we have no objective data tells us is "a thing."