Page 384 of 403 FirstFirst ... 284334374382383384385386394 ... LastLast
Results 3,831 to 3,840 of 4030

Thread: Coronavirus

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Re: Coronavirus

The Pandemic is Over!

Hip, Hip Hooray! Just in time for the mid-term elections.

James Roguski

Sep 19, 2022

Please watch the video below and help spread the great news!!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/c62U1...m_medium=email

Thanks

https://www.americaoutloud.com/healt...ient-autonomy/

Listen to audio of Dr. McCullough's powerful speech about Remdesivir and "hospital protocols." There is an important lawsuit about Remsesivir in California. This crisis is not over with. People are being denied and people are dying.

Health Care Economy Shifting to Meet Desire for Patient Autonomy

by Dr. Peter McCullough | Sep 19, 2022 | Health, Politics,

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Podcast: Play in new window | Download

Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Email | RSS

As more Americans realize the denial of early COVID-19 treatment and the blinded drive to have all patients vaccinated by most major health systems has resulted in a biological catastrophe, trust in the US health care system is crumbling. While all the same chronic medical needs persist, more and more Americans feel driven away from their providers who continue to push the vaccines despite record injuries, hospitalizations, disabilities, and deaths due to acknowledged vaccine side effects, including blood clots, heart damage, immune system dysfunction, and hematological problems.

In this issue of the Report, we have Dr. Heather Gessling, Chief Operating Officer for the Chief Medical Board of the Wellness Company.1,2 This organization was formed under the vision and direction of e-commerce juggernaut and iconic Canadian business leader, Foster Coulson. The Wellness Company will be offering health and wellness services, products, and education to a broad market across North America and will fill a growing unmet need in key areas, including acute COVID-19 treatment, long-hauler syndrome, vaccine injury syndromes, and general health and wellness. She will tell us how it all came together and what we can expect in the future as the health care landscape continues to shift in the United States as a response to pandemic mismanagement.

We have an expert from a press release on a class action lawsuit filed against California hospitals for the deaths of patients that should not have happened. Dr. McCullough outlines the fundamental rights denied to patients and their families that resulted in suffering and death.3 We also address the cohesive interpretation of the intentional psychological operation launched by global predators on the world with the psycho-phenomenon of “mass formation.”4 Our musical segment this week is rap by Ito Da Truth – “We the People” submitted by Alisa Langevin.5

So let’s get real, let’s get loud; on America Out Loud Talk Radio, this is The McCullough Report!

The McCullough Report: Sat/Sun 2 PM ET Encore 7 PM – Internationally recognized Dr. Peter A. McCullough, known for his iconic views on the state of medical truth in America and around the globe, pierces through the thin veil of mainstream media stories that skirt the significant issues and provide no tractable basis for durable insight. Listen on iHeart Radio, our world-class media player, or our free apps on Apple, Android, or Alexa. Each episode goes to major podcast networks early in the week and can be heard on-demand anywhere in the world.

References:

1 https://theorg.com/org/the-wellness-company
    2 https://twitter.com/HGessling?ref_sr...Ctwgr%5Eauthor
    3 https://rumble.com/v1jl35e-dr.-mccul...=usxns&mrefc=3
    4 https://rumble.com/v1ijoxp-exclusive...=usxns&mrefc=4
    5 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUZ87GFzrZo

Thanks

Fauci will keep pumping out death and injury lies all the way out the door.

Fauci Fears ‘Anti-Vaxxer Attitude’ Could Cause Outbreaks of Non-COVID Diseases

The Hill reported:

Anthony Fauci, the nation’s top infectious disease expert, said in a new interview that the “anti-vaxxer attitude” of some Americans risks causing non-COVID virus outbreaks in the U.S.

“I’m concerned the acceleration of an anti-vaxxer attitude in certain segments of the population . . . might spill over into that kind of a negative attitude towards childhood vaccinations,” Fauci told The Financial Times in an interview published Sunday.

Fauci, who announced his pending retirement from the government last month, said the political division is one factor driving anti-vaccine sentiment, noting how some states have not promoted COVID-19 vaccination and Congress has failed to advance billions of dollars in funding.

The World Health Organization released a report in July showing that vaccination among children declined more during the COVID-19 pandemic than at any time in the past 30 years.

Thanks

https://merylnass.substack.com/p/i-t...m_source=email

Meryl’s COVID Newsletter

I transcribed Jeffrey Sachs' 3 minutes on how we should give WHO authority over biowarfare research
    And pay WHO 0.1% of the rich world GNP

Meryl Nass
    12 min ago

Start at minute 20:00 and listen to 23:20. Or better yet, read my transcription below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tm6zFzQPHP4

Nobel Laureate and globalist extraordinaire Jeffrey Sachs read the following on September 15, 2022, regarding the conclusion of the Lancet COVID committee report:

“We don’t want laboratory-created pandemics, and yet there is a lot of hidden, dangerous research underway and it needs to be regulated and supervised.

I am sorry to put even more burden on our dear director general of WHO. But we need WHO to oversee the biosafety. Because we don’t have any global oversight of biosafety right now. And I can tell you surely, whatever the origin of this virus, there is a lot of hidden, dangerous work underway that is not properly controlled, and we need to know what’s happening, to monitor it, and make sure it is being safely and properly done. And that is not the case right now.

Then we recommend several steps for strengthening WHO. WHO is the cornerstone of our global health and safety.

It was made for a reason in 1948. It has done round the clock very difficult work. Including in the most recent hours, as I’ve been hearing, in this.

We need WHO to have a full, proper, adequate budget. We need it to have the backing of political leaders and the global scientific community. We need it to have the powers to investigate as necessary. We can't let it get caught in geopolitical conflict between the US and China or anyone else. It needs strong global backing.

This is the main message of our report. We want an absolutely strong WHO. We have strong leadership but we need to back the strong leadership.

Finally we need financing. To meet the urgent needs of vulnerable populations. Especially poor people around the world. We live in a world of vast inequality as I have emphasized. But justice is that everybody has the right to life and health. And we’ve also realized that since the Declaration of Human Rights and the Constitution of the WHO itself.

So we call for a global health fund, based in Geneva, working alongside WHO. Of tens of billions of dollars, not a trickle. Roughly 0.1% of the rich world income.

That’s absolutely manageable. So that we have the funding to ensure health systems that function everywhere in the world."

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4DnG5Ar1eE

CHOP Vaccine Expert: Wait for More Info Before Getting New Vaccine Booster

2:35 video runtime

pay close attention starting 50 seconds into the clip

NBC10 Philadelphia

Dr. Paul Offit, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia renowned vaccine expert and FDA Vaccine Advisory Committee member, says only animal data is available right now on the new vaccine booster shots being considered for emergency use authorization by the FDA. NBC10’s Rosemary Connors spoke to Dr. Offit.

Dr. Paul Offit, one of the world's most respected vaccine experts, is now officially an anti-vaxxer!
    Welcome to the club, Paul.

Steve Kirsch
    5 hr ago, September 20, 2022

Dr. Paul Offit, one of the world’s top experts on vaccines, isn’t taking any more COVID vaccines.

I learned about Paul’s conversion to anti-vaxxer status from reading Brucha Weisberger’s substack article.

First, watch this TV news clip paying very close attention starting 50 seconds into the clip:

see video at top of

Here’s the definition of an anti-vaxxer:

He also said he’s not getting any more COVID shots until he sees more data

And more vaccine hesitancy…

The question for your blue pilled friends

“So, if Dr. Paul Offit isn’t getting any more shots, why are you? Do you know something he doesn’t?”

How you can help

Ask Paul on his Twitter account if he wants to see the Israeli safety data that they are hiding. You can refer to my article.

I’d do it myself, but I’m banned for life from Twitter as you all know for tweeting that the COVID vaccines cause prion diseases. They do. There is absolutely no doubt about that. But truth isn’t protected speech on Twitter and I don’t think anyone who works at Twitter believes that “true speech” should be protected.

Do you know anyone who works at Twitter in upper management who thinks it’s wrong to ban people for saying things that are true? I haven’t found one…

Summary

We now have one more anti-vaxxer in the world.

I just emailed Paul asking him if he wants to join Martin Kulldorff and see the Israeli safety data that the Israeli Ministry of Health does not want anyone to see. Let’s see how red pilled Paul really is. I’ll update this article if he responds. Don’t hold your breath. Apparently, being open to seeing safety data that is counter-narrative is a career limiting move.

Subscribe to Steve Kirsch's newsletter

Thousands of paid subscribers

I write about COVID vaccine safety and efficacy, corruption, censorship, mandates, masking, and early treatments. America is being misled by formerly trusted authorities.

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4DnG5Ar1eE

CHOP Vaccine Expert: Wait for More Info Before Getting New Vaccine Booster

2:35 video runtime

pay close attention starting 50 seconds into the clip

NBC10 Philadelphia

Dr. Paul Offit, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia renowned vaccine expert and FDA Vaccine Advisory Committee member, says only animal data is available right now on the new vaccine booster shots being considered for emergency use authorization by the FDA. NBC10’s Rosemary Connors spoke to Dr. Offit.

Dr. Paul Offit, one of the world's most respected vaccine experts, is now officially an anti-vaxxer!
    Welcome to the club, Paul.

Steve Kirsch
    5 hr ago, September 20, 2022

Dr. Paul Offit, one of the world’s top experts on vaccines, isn’t taking any more COVID vaccines.

I learned about Paul’s conversion to anti-vaxxer status from reading Brucha Weisberger’s substack article.

First, watch this TV news clip paying very close attention starting 50 seconds into the clip:

see video clip at top of this post

Here’s the definition of an anti-vaxxer:

He also said he’s not getting any more COVID shots until he sees more data

And more vaccine hesitancy…

The question for your blue pilled friends

“So, if Dr. Paul Offit isn’t getting any more shots, why are you? Do you know something he doesn’t?”

How you can help

Ask Paul on his Twitter account if he wants to see the Israeli safety data that they are hiding. You can refer to my article.

I’d do it myself, but I’m banned for life from Twitter as you all know for tweeting that the COVID vaccines cause prion diseases. They do. There is absolutely no doubt about that. But truth isn’t protected speech on Twitter and I don’t think anyone who works at Twitter believes that “true speech” should be protected.

Do you know anyone who works at Twitter in upper management who thinks it’s wrong to ban people for saying things that are true? I haven’t found one…

Summary

We now have one more anti-vaxxer in the world.

I just emailed Paul asking him if he wants to join Martin Kulldorff and see the Israeli safety data that the Israeli Ministry of Health does not want anyone to see. Let’s see how red pilled Paul really is. I’ll update this article if he responds. Don’t hold your breath. Apparently, being open to seeing safety data that is counter-narrative is a career limiting move.

Subscribe to Steve Kirsch's newsletter

Thousands of paid subscribers

I write about COVID vaccine safety and efficacy, corruption, censorship, mandates, masking, and early treatments. America is being misled by formerly trusted authorities.

Thanks

https://truth613.substack.com/p/dr-p...medium=reader2

IIn G-d’s Army There’s Only Truth

Dr. Paul Offit Turns Against the FDA!

Dr. Offit is now an anti-vaxxer. He tells people to WAIT and NOT get the new boosters because the only information available on them is MOUSE data.
    Brucha Weisberger September 20, 1922
    8 hr ago

BS”D

Dr. Paul Offit has been one of the biggest promoters of standard vaccines, and of the covid shots. He is the Director of the Vaccine Education Center at CHOP and is on the FDA’s 21-member vaccine advisory committee. He wrote books against anti-vaxxers, such as his 2010 “Deadly Choices: How the Anti Vaccine Movement Threatens Us All.”

Yet incredibly, he now meets the dictionary definition of an anti-vaxxer, because he questions the new bivalent booster, which was only tested on mice.

Clearly, an anti-vaxxer is anyone who so much as questions ANY vaccine, or even just any vaccine mandate, even if they accept all the others.

From Dr. Offit’s Wikipedia page:

Paul Allan Offit is an American pediatrician specializing in infectious diseases, vaccines, immunology, and virology. He is the co-inventor of a rotavirus vaccine. Offit is the Maurice R. Hilleman Professor of Vaccinology, professor of pediatrics at the Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania, former chief of the Division of Infectious Diseases (1992–2014), and the director of the Vaccine Education Center at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. He has been a member of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices.

We have clearly established Dr. Offit’s former pro vax credentials beyond a doubt.

Yet, on the NBC Philadelphia interview below, watch Dr. Offit telling the public that:

•No one should ever get a shot based only on mouse data.

•The FDA did not consult him and the other members of the FDA advisory committee before authorizing the bivalent shots.

•The FDA is not being transparent with the public.

This is incredible.

While we’re on the topic of anti-vaxxers, please enjoy Igor Chudov’s article for dessert.
    Igor’s Newsletter
    You, Me and other Anti-Vaxxers are Good People
    I feel lucky that I started my Covid-skeptic substack a bit over a year ago. It was one of the best years of my life. During this time, I met many amazing people opposed to Covid vaccines, mandatory vaccinations, and so on. Many of those, and even myself in the past…
    Read more
    12 days ago · 768 likes · 788 comments · Igor Chudov

Thanks

https://brownstone.org/articles/it-e...tm_source=push

It Ends as it Began: As a Political Ploy

By Jeffrey A. Tucker September 20, 2022

The current US president finally said it during a 60 Minutes interview: “The pandemic is over.” Though obviously true by the classical definition, Biden’s comment seemed almost accidental, said as an echoed response to a direct question.

Consider, however, that many times as many people die from Covid daily in the US (300-400) than when the US first announced the outrageous lockdowns of March 16, 2020. In those days, deaths were approaching 50 per day, mostly in New York. It will very likely get worse over the winter months.

Instead of today’s calm and relaxed attitude – just chill because infection, disease, and death are just part of life – there were banshee screams from the whole of governments and media. People were running around with their hair on fire, dousing themselves with sanitizer, wiping down groceries, and hiding under their sofas from the “invisible enemy.”

Back then, if you raised any doubts about closures, masks, forced separation, domestic capacity restrictions, or suggested it might not be the worst thing to keep businesses open, or were caught getting a haircut, you were shamed, shouted down, and banned by social media. You could even get fired.

Ask yourself: why the panic then and the calm now? What precisely has changed?

In those days, every new death – even every new case! – was blamed on the Trump administration. People even today say that Trump had no choice but to lock down because otherwise the criticisms would have been globally deafening. So Trump and his closest advisors sat in their Oval Office hothouse and listened to the wise council of Fauci that the only way to deal with a virus is to stop all human activity.

So here we are today, all nonchalant and casual about the whole thing even as the CDC chart on community spread looks like this right now.

Receiving less attention was Biden’s immediate follow-up. “If you notice, no one is wearing masks. Everyone seems to be in pretty good shape.”

embedded video Tweet

Hold on there a minute. Is it really all about such casual perceptions or one guy touring a car show?

If everyone was wearing a mask – the Biden administration is still appealing its right to impose a mandate – would it be evidence that the pandemic is still on? If so, might that help explain why the Biden administration was so intent on pushing for mass masking? It served the cosmetic purpose of whipping up public panic…for political and not medical reasons.

If that is true, we live in a dystopian world in which the government itself can create and uncreate a pandemic depending on the political priorities of the day.

As for the eyeball test that everyone Biden sees is “in pretty good” shape, that was true throughout the entire period of panicked and egregious statism. The demographic subject to medically significant outcomes was always very small. The 99.8% of people were always going to be in pretty good shape, but for the astounding psychological, economic, and public-health disaster imposed by the lockdowns themselves.

Yes, the “new virus” is now endemic and wholly manageable, due to mass infection and recovery. It was never going to end any other way. We knew this from February 2020. It’s the way every pandemic of this type of virus ends, all extremely well-documented over the past 100 years or, really, thousands of years.

The policy response to the pandemic is what was the outlier. After spending two and a half years watching the unfolding of the great public-health disaster of our lifetimes, it’s impossible to avoid the conclusion that this has always been about politics and the manipulation of public perceptions. The reality that we chose to see was heavily informed by media propaganda and political priorities.

That’s a terrifying reality.

For example, it’s impossible to avoid the observation that the pandemic response was motivated at least in part by the desire to drive Trump out of office.

What better way to crush a presidency than to panic the president himself into wrecking the economy that was his strongest selling point during a critical election year? It was a masterful plot and you don’t have to be a dreaded “conspiracy theorist” to see it.

Moreover, it was not just about Trump himself. It was about much larger agendas and directions that the administration was headed that threatened some very powerful interests, the investigations of which should consume years of work. Theories abound about the real reasons – Fauci and gain-of-function research, WEF and its agenda, an experiment in unleashing hipster techno-primitivism – and we are still a long way off from knowing the full truth.

Why Mike Pence, Jared Kushner, and other presumed Trump partisans in the inner circle could not see it is the question. For that matter, why couldn’t FOX see it? Why couldn’t the Trump partisans in think tanks and magazines see it?

It was perfectly obvious at the time that this was precisely what was going on. Why did observing the obvious become so completely unsayable?

In the same way, it is perfectly obvious that the new calm that Biden is hawking is all about creating an environment of normalcy leading to midterm elections just 6 weeks away. The Democrats obviously need every advantage. Declaring an end to the pandemic provides some help on the margin.

It should rattle any concerned citizen of the US – or just any rational person – that such a massive issue as a deadly pandemic could be turned on and off by perception management by powerful elites in government, tech, and media. And yet, the evidence is overwhelming that we have seen just such an operation at work over these pandemic years.

Even now, despite more sophisticated data collection and distribution than we’ve ever had, we are at a loss to state with precision just how severe this pandemic truly was. Between wild inaccuracies of PCR testing plus rampant death misclassification, not to mention the ongoing confusions over infections vs cases, there is no real consensus on the basic measurements one might need to make a scientific assessment.

To be sure, there are those who believe that the arrival of the Omicron variant is itself a good enough reason for the shift from panic to calm. The variant is said to be more prevalent but less severe. But this is a confusion: such variants do not arrive with a preset severity stamp on them, programmed to impact the population in a particular way. It always depends on preexisting immunities.

Whether and to what extent these viruses are nothing alarming or massively devastating is largely contingent on the immunological mappings of the population itself. It was exposure to previous Covid variants that resulted in less medically significant outcomes from the mutations that occurred later.

An isolated tribe in the Outback or Amazon rainforest that had never been exposed to any coronaviruses could face terrible disease and death from the variants that the developed world now regards as mild. For such people, Omicron could be just as devastating or more so than the original wild type. (I owe this point to the ever-brilliant Sunetra Gupta.)

In addition, one might suppose that the end of the panic would also mean the end of the restrictions and mandates. Not so. The state of emergency is still on. People are still being fired for refusing the vaccine. My unvaccinated friends from the UK, Australia, and Europe are still not even allowed into this country! The whole thing is outrageous and embarrassing.

And as Jonathan Turley has written:

Now the President is declaring that the pandemic is over as the Justice Department is defending pandemic policies in various courts. Even if one were to argue that the policy should be reviewed as supported at the time, the continued viability of the policy can now be questioned in light of the President’s own statements. The President’s comments also highlight the fluidity of pandemic policies. While we often look to the CDC on such status statements, it is the President who ultimately decides federal policies on pandemic measures.

Interesting phrase: the fluidity of pandemic policies. Keep in mind that most of the powers that allowed them to lock you in your home, quarantine the well, shut churches and schools, restrict travels, even prosecute people for holding parties, weddings, and funerals all still exist. There has been no rollback of any powers presumed by the CDC. Their website even now lays out their own quarantine plans for the next time.

There must absolutely be a serious challenge to all these government powers. They were abused for political reasons and ended up brutalizing the whole population here and around the world, in violation of all law and tradition. There have been no apologies from the top, only vague promises of reforms that end only in more centralization and funding. This must change before the whole disaster is repeated.

It is not enough for the president to declare an end. It does not end until we end the emergency powers and get an ironclad guarantee that nothing of this sort can ever happen again. One might suppose the Bill of Rights would have been enough but it was not. We need more. And it needs to be explicit and enforceable. That cannot happen until there is a full accounting of the outrages that have been visited upon the country. Only then can we say that everything and everyone “seems to be in pretty good shape.”

Dachsie comment:

Sometimes "political ploys" mass kill and maim.

Thanks

"�� Is the great cleanup starting? USA Today ran a revealing investigative story a couple weeks ago headlined, “Cashing In On Covid: USA Today Investigates Claims Against Companies That Profited In Pandemic.”

The article rounds up a series of related articles about state and federal investigations into pandemic “no bid” profiteering, where people who got government covid contracts under emergency authority are now having to account for where the money went.

And guess what? A lot of taxpayer money went right into people’s pockets. I know; shocking, right?

For now, the investigations are mostly into covid testing labs, the same ones who used absurdly-high PCR thresholds to inflate covid infection figures and keep the pandemic cash machine rolling — while keeping the rest of us locked down and masked up.

Here’s a list of headlines from USA Today’s linked articles:

“This Utah Startup Had No Public Health Experience, But GOP Governors Paid It $219M For Questionable Covid Tests.”

“Timeline: How An Upstart Utah Company Made Millions Off Covid-19 Tests.”

“Utah Firms Gave $1M To GOP After Getting No-Bid Covid-19 Contracts.”

“How Pop-Up Coronavirus Test Sites And Labs Capitalize On Lax Regulations.”

“They Got Rich Off ‘Covid Money’ And Flaunted It. Now They’re Under Investigation.”

“Covid-19 Testing Chain Amassed Fortunes Amid Betrayal Of Trust: Lawsuit.”

If the references to GOP governors and states troubles you, don’t worry. There’ll be plenty of these cases in the blue states, too, you’ll see. They just won’t get as much corporate media coverage.

And if you ever wondered why the RINOs jumped right behind the pandemic madness — I didn’t — this is your explanation.

Covid was the biggest cash grab in human history. And I really believe that — sooner rather than later — we WILL ultimately crawl all the way up the chain, right up to the big pharma execs who snatched generational wealth from citizens, by selling dangerously defective snake oil to 70% of the first world’s population using no-bid government contracts.

Trust the greed process. There’s blood in the political water. The lower-level sharks are already circling around all that new generational wealth money, and the feeding frenzy could start anytime."

Source:
    Coffee & Covid ☙ Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Thanks

https://brownstone.org/articles/adve...tm_source=push

Adverse Effects of the Pfizer Vaccine Covered Up by the Israeli Ministry of Health

By Yaffa Shir-Raz September 20, 2022

The Israeli MOH had no adverse events reporting system for the entire year of 2021. They commissioned a research team to analyze the reports from a new system implemented on December 2021.

A leaked video reveals that in June, the researchers presented serious findings to the MOH, that indicated long-term effects, including some not listed by Pfizer, and a causal relationship. Te Ministry published a manipulative report, and told the public that no new signal was found.

“Here we will have to really think medical-legal. Why medical-legal? Because for quite a few adverse events we said: ‘OK, it exists, and there is a report, but still get vaccinated.’ I mean, we have to think about how to write it and how to present it correctly. So this will not yield lawsuits later: ‘Wait, wait, wait, you said everything will pass and you can get vaccinated. And now look what happened to me. The phenomenon continues.‘”

The speaker is Prof. Mati Berkowitz, a pediatric specialist, head of the Clinical Pharmacology and Toxicology unit at Shamir Medical Center, and head of the research team appointed by the Israeli Ministry of Health (IMOH) to examine the safety of the COVID-19 vaccine. This crucial study was based on a new adverse event reporting system the MOH launched in December 2021 – 12 months AFTER rolling out the vaccines to the public, as the system was implemented in December 2020, as they now officially admit, was dysfunctional and did not allow an analysis of the data.

In an internal Zoom meeting in early June, the recording of which was leaked to the press, Prof. Berkowitz warned MOH senior officials that they should think carefully how to present his study’s findings to the public, otherwise they may be sued, since they completely contradict the MOH’s claims that serious side effects are rare, short-term and transient.

After analyzing the reports received over a period of 6 months, the research team found that many serious side effects were in fact long-term, including ones not listed by Pfizer, and established causal relations with the vaccine. Yet, instead of publishing the findings in a transparent manner to the public, the MOH withheld the findings for nearly two months, and when it finally released an official document, it misrepresented and manipulated the findings, minimizing the extent of reports, and stating that no new adverse events (“signals”) were found, and that the events that were detected were not necessarily caused by the vaccine, even though the researchers themselves said the exact opposite.

As is well known, Israel was crowned, by none other than Pfizer’s CEO Albert Burla, “the world’s laboratory.” And for a good reason. Indeed, Israel has a very high vaccination rate and was the first in the world to give boosters to everyone. In fact, Pfizer’s request for the approval of the boosters was at least partially based on the so-called study conducted in Israel. Israel was also one of the first countries in the world to vaccinate pregnant women.

Yet, as the MOH now admits, during this entire critical year in which the vast majority of Israelis were vaccinated, most of them with 2-3 doses, the vaccine adverse events reporting system was dysfunctional and did not enable a reliable analysis of the data.

In fact, since the beginning of the vaccination campaign, many Israeli experts have expressed serious concerns regarding the ability of the IMOH to monitor the safety of the vaccine and provide reliable data to the world. Nevertheless, the IMOH told the Israeli public, the FDA, and the entire world that they have a surveillance system, and that they are closely monitoring the data. For example, Prof. Retsef Levy from MIT, an expert in health systems and risk management, voiced serious criticism during a Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee meeting on September 17 of last year which focused on the approval of the booster dose, stating that the system is dysfunctional and that the safety of COVID-19 vaccines is not monitored properly. In response, Dr. Sharon Alroi-Preis, the Health Ministry’s head of public services and a top COVID adviser to the Israeli government, claimed that she is “pretty surprised with Retsef Levi’s comment that Israel doesn’t follow adverse events.” Dr. Alroi-Preis stated: “It’s our data. I’m in charge of it. So I know exactly what is being reported to us.”

Only at the end of December 2021, a year after starting the vaccine rollout, did the MOH finally institute a proper system to coincide with the rollout of COVID-19 vaccines in children aged 5-11. The new system is based on a non-anonymous digital reporting form, which the Ministry asked all public HMOs (Health Management Organizations) to distribute among all patients after they had been vaccinated, so that those who suffered side effects could report them. At the same time, the ministry appointed Prof. Mati Berkowitz and his staff members to analyze the reports. The analysis was done on reports received from the HMOs in Israel over a period of 6 months – from the beginning of December 2021 to the end of May 2022.

The team examined both the close categories of side effects that were set by the MOH (there were 7 such categories), and the free text (they identified 22 categories of side effects). Due to limited time and resources, they decided to first analyze only the 5 most common side effects they identified: 1. neurological injuries; 2. general side effects; 3. menstrual irregularities; 4. musculoskeletal system disorders; and 5. digestive system/kidney and urinary system.

In early June, the researchers presented their findings to MOH senior officials, including Dr. Emilia Anis, head of the MOH’s epidemiological department. Here are their main findings and points:

New signals – The research team identified and characterized side effects not listed by Pfizer, including neurological side effects such as hypoesthesia, paresthesia, tinnitus, and dizziness; back pain; and digestive system symptoms in children (abdominal pain).
    Long-term events – The research team repeatedly stressed during the discussion that their findings indicate that, contrary to what we were told so far, in many cases, serious adverse events are long-term, last weeks, months, a year, or even more, and in some cases – are ongoing, so that the side effect still lasted when the study was over. These include menstrual irregularities and various neurological side effects, muscle-skeletal injuries, GI problems, and kidney and urinary system adverse events.

Re-challenge – The researchers found many cases of re-challenge – recurrence or worsening of a side effect following repeated doses of the vaccine. In fact, they identified cases of re-challenge in all the 5 most common side effects they analyzed – e.g., neurological injuries; general side effects; menstrual irregularities; musculoskeletal system disorders; and digestive system/kidney and urinary system.

An important example that demonstrates the severity of these findings is menstrual disorders.

Long-lasting – In one of the slides, the researchers wrote: “Studies carried out on the above-mentioned subject noted short-term abnormalities (up to a few days) in the menstrual cycle. However, over 90% of the reports detailing the characteristics of the duration of this adverse event indicate long-term changes (emphasis in the original. Y.S). Over 60% indicate duration of over 3 months.”

Rechallenge – Then in ~10% of the cases, the problem recurred following additional doses.

Professor Retsef Levi, who is also a member of the Israel Public Emergency Council for the COVID 19 Crisis, said in an interview with GB News that the example of long-term menstrual disorders detected in the study also demonstrates the authorities’ response to the public’s reports.

At first, they utterly deny any causal relationship between these disorders and the COVID-19 vaccines – in this case they denied it despite countless reports that flooded the internet from the very beginning of the vaccination rollout. Then, when the reports still continued and became impossible to deny, the authorities, and experts on their behalf, changed the narrative admitting there might be a relationship, but even if there is one, the symptoms are mild and transient. They only last a few days and they have no future implications on fertility.

The researchers’ conclusions: The findings establish causality, and may lead to lawsuits

1. Causality – The researchers emphasize that, according to the literature, these findings establish causal relations between the vaccine and the side effects.
    As can be heard in the following clip, Prof. Berkowitz stresses that it increases the chances of causality “from possible to definite:”

“One of the things that are strong here is the re-challenge. We know about medications. There is the Naranjo scale [the Adverse Drug Reactions (ADR) Probability Scale]. Naranjo, when there is an adverse event which recurs with the re-challenge, it turns from ‘possible’ to definite, to significant.”

2. Think Medical-Legal – as if all this wasn’t damning enough, Prof. Berkowitz warns the MOH officials, in reference to the long-lasting side effects, they should think carefully how to present his study’s findings to the public, since they completely contradict their claims that serious side effects are rare, short-term and transient.

The HMO’s are keeping the data close to their chests

The research team explained during the meeting that their study has one important limitation – they only got cooperation from one small HMO to share the data it received from the new reporting system. (Israel’s health system is divided into 4 different HMO-type organizations; each Israeli is signed up with one of them) None of the other 3 HMO’s shared their data, including Israel’s 2 largest ones – Clalit and Maccabi. Prof. Berkowitz said that they are keeping the data ‘close to their chests.’

The only HMO that did share the data (Meuchedet) is very small, representing only about 15% of the Israeli population, with a heavy religious population, which has lower vaccination rates than the general population, and seldom use smartphones, so most of them were not even able to receive the text message.

Two other limitations mentioned by the research team:

The most severe cases were not even included in the analysis. There were 173 cases of hospitalization and ER visits that were separately examined by a dedicated expert committee.
    The researchers stressed they still have a lot of work to do , since they only analyzed the 5 top common side effects, but there were 17 others (including cardiovascular, which was 6th most common) that they did not yet analyze.

‘The denominator report’ – concealment, manipulation and cover-up

Although the IMOH was aware of these findings, they withheld them for 2 months, not only from the public, but even from their own expert committee that decided on June 30 to approve the vaccine for infants as young as 6 months. That decision was made 3 weeks after the IMOH had been warned about these results and their implications.

The formal report was finally released, on August 20, in a closed press briefing, and surprisingly, the MOH admitted in the report, black on white, that Israel did not have a functional adverse events reporting system until December 2021. The unbelievable explanation was: “As the vaccination operation progressed, data was received from the anonymous online form, but without the ability to process and professionally validate the data.”

Yet, even after receiving such serious findings and warnings, they manipulated the data and tried to hide crucial information to make the vaccine look safe.

‘No new signal’ – The MOH went so far as to claim there were no new adverse events found in the study that were not already known – no new signals. What about the neurological injuries, which the researchers said are not even mentioned on Pfizer’s label? What about the long duration, or the re-challenge? None of these findings are anywhere to be found in the official report.

Manipulating the numbers – In order to promote the narrative of “rare adverse events,” the MOH divided the number of reports received with a denominator of the total number of doses given in Israel for the entire year and a half since the beginning of the vaccine rollout – ~18 million, hiding the fact that they only instituted the system in December 2021, and that the analysis was done on reports received during the 6 months until May 2022, from one small HMO.

This ignores the known fact that such passive reporting systems cover only a fraction of the actual events. That would still be true even if the system was operational throughout the entire vaccination period and used by all HMOs (which of course is not the current case). This manipulation – using the denominator of the total doses, was repeated in each of the categories of the side effects in the report.

Furthermore, it turns out that in order to downplay the rate of reports on menstrual irregularities, the MOH used a denominator of the total number of all adult doses – ~16 million – and thus, absurdly, included men in the equation of how common menstrual irregularities are.

Global implications

The discussion exposed in the leaked video has far-reaching and worrying implications at a global level. While Israel is a relatively small country, it was dubbed “the world’s laboratory.” The eyes of much of the world were on it, and the FDA and other regulators have repeatedly cited its experience with the vaccine as a basis for policy-making, including for boosters and mandates and much else.

So if Israel did not in fact have a functioning adverse event monitoring system in place and its data was a fiction, and even if when it did launch a proper monitoring system a year too late, with analysis of the system’s findings completely ignored and withheld – what was the FDA really relying on? What were all those regulators relying on?

Links to video clips from the leaked recording, translated into English, on Rumble:

Israeleak part 1 – Medico-legal

Israeleak part 1B – Rechallenge

Israeleak part 1C

Israeleak Part 2 – Guilt

Israeleak part 3 – Menstrual cycle irregularities

Israeleak Part 4 – No new signals?

Author

Yaffa Shir-Raz

Yaffa Shir-Raz, PhD, is a risk communication researcher and a teaching fellow at the University of Haifa and Reichman University. Her area of research focuses on health and risk communication, including Emerging Infectious Disease (EID) communication, such as the H1N1 and the COVID-19 outbreaks. She examines the practices used by the pharmaceutical industries and by health authorities and organizations to promote health issues and brand medical treatments, as well as censorship practices used by corporations and by health organizations to suppress dissenting voices in the scientific discourse. She is also a health journalist, and the editor of the Israeli Real-Time Magazine and a member of the PECC general assembly.