Page 387 of 403 FirstFirst ... 287337377385386387388389397 ... LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,870 of 4030

Thread: Coronavirus

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Re: Coronavirus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NoCwQqqh44

43:29 video runtime

"Everyone needs to know the truth" Former EcoHealth Alliance VP turned whistleblower speaks out

TrialSite News

Join The Conversation! | https://trialsitenews.com/

Dr Andrew G. Huff, former EcoHealth Alliance VP turned whistle-blower spoke exclusively to Trial Site News’ Sonia Elijah about his tenure at the controversial organization, which has been at the centre of the Covid-origin lab leak theory. Huff, who is an expert in the field of bioterrorism and biosurveillance worked at EcoHealth Alliance from 2014-2016. He reviewed the research proposal "Understanding the risk of Bat Coronavirus Emergence" that was submitted to the NIH which detailed gain of function virology work, which he attests led to the creation of SARS-CoV-2. He warned Dr Peter Daszak, his former boss, about the biosafety and biosecurity risks but Daszak was dismissive of his concerns. Huff also revealed the fact there was no biological security officer and institutional biosafety committee at EcoHealth Alliance, which was a violation of NIH guidelines.

Dachsie comment:

This interview was apparently conducted sometime in September 2022, though I cannot find a specific date.

Also usually Trial Site news usually posts in the show notes a few relevant document links but none posted so far.

Thanks

Live Every Saturday at 12:00p.m PT, 2:00p.m CT, 3:00p.m ET • Get Text Alerts
    ‘The Solution’ With Dr. Tony O'Donnell

*The opinions expressed by the hosts and guests in this show are not necessarily the views of Children's Health Defense

https://live.childrenshealthdefense....phd/Xpjqz0XHsC

‘The Solution’ Episode 45: Covid Response Lies With Attorney Tom Renz

59:37 video runtime
    Collusion and Big Tech censorship. Experimental vaccination and FOIA requests. Fired teachers and national security threats. Today’s guest on “The Solution” is attorney Tom Renz. He shares his journey of discovering the COVID lies and how that played into mandates, early treatment and alternative therapies, PCR test reliability and gain-of-function research. In this episode, Tom exposes the intelligence community and horror stories that he has witnessed throughout this time of tyranny. He leaves viewers with a powerful message: ‘Take a stand because it’s the right thing to do.’

References

Renz Law

https://renz-law.com/

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    Excerpt of interview of Archbishop Vigano by the Corona Investigative Committee in Germany headed by attorney Reiner Füllmich. June 2022

https://2020news.de/en/the-deep-chur...bishop-vigano/

Corona Investigative Committee: Of course, since you are not a medical expert, you cannot give an assessment in this regard. However, since you interpret the current crisis not only as a medical or political crisis, but recognize an eschatological relevance of the current events, we would be interested to know how you would classify the mRNA injections, which play a crucial role in the whole orchestration, from your theological perspective.

Archbishop Viganò: The modification of the individual’s DNA caused by the experimental serum with new mRNA technology is perhaps the most alarming aspect of this epochal battle. If there are economic powers that have no qualms about targeting the world’s population in order to weaken their immune systems, cause sudden deaths and make us all chronically ill in order to sell their concoctions or their health care services, on the other hand there are people who are devoted to evil and who are well aware that they work in the service of a hellish plan, for the advent of the Antichrist through the synarchy of the NWO.

In the attempt to genetically modify man, we see Satan’s aversion against Creation taken to extreme consequences, and in particular against man himself, who in the economy of salvation was chosen to be the temple of the Most Holy Trinity.
    Viviane Fischer alleges that Dr. Reiner Füllmich absconded with €1.35 million.
    https://rumble.com/v1la29r-reiner-fu...ane-fisch.html

English subtitles 10 minutes run time

In this shocking video, Viviane Fischer, founder of the Corona Investigative Committee, alleges the former face of the committee, Reiner Fuellmich, of absconding with €1.35 million.
    WATCH FUELLMICH'S REPLY: https://brightlightnews.com/reiner-f...ona-committee/
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

4. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (25th September 2022)

Thanks

This is very important to me because many Americans took Mr. Fuellmich to be an honest man, and many Americans donated to supoort this Corona Investigative Committee entity's work

You will see that the transcript below is inadequate and unintelligible as it is probably a Translation / transcription done by an AI artificial intelligence computer program.

Here is the transcript of Reiner Fuellmich's response to this allegation. 9-21-2022

https://brightlightnews.com/wp-conte...2022.09.21.pdf
    NAME
    DATE
    September 23, 2022
    DURATION
    43m 54s
    4 SPEAKERS
    Reiner Fuellmich
    Bittel
    Speaker1
    Speaker2
    Reiner stellung.mp4
    START OF TRANSCRIPT
    [00:00:18] Reiner Fuellmich
    So that's exactly what's being discussed here right now.
    [00:00:23] Reiner Fuellmich
    So this is tendentious distortion, pure destructiveness.
    [00:00:29] Reiner Fuellmich
    I have been advised here by quite a few psychologists and also psychiatrists, because the
    [00:00:34] Reiner Fuellmich
    was predictable. We were just hoping that the little girl wouldn't, because she wasn't
    [00:00:39] Reiner Fuellmich
    gets everything the way she wants it, falls into this blind destructive rage. But it
    [00:00:45] Reiner Fuellmich
    there is still, as always, auditor et altera pars. There is also another side
    [00:00:49] Reiner Fuellmich
    of history, and that might not look so good for Viviane then. I
    [00:00:54] Reiner Fuellmich
    had only hoped that this does not necessarily have to be discussed in this way.
    [00:01:01] Bittel
    Especially not in public.
    [00:01:03] Reiner Fuellmich
    In public. We have this yesterday in the party executive committee exactly that exactly this
    [00:01:09] Reiner Fuellmich
    Topics discussed yesterday at the party executive committee. However, there was the very first question, because
    [00:01:15] Reiner Fuellmich
    in the party, on the board, I had exactly these issues. I knew that at some point
    [00:01:20] Reiner Fuellmich
    will come from her, who discussed exactly these issues before and had given them all
    [00:01:24] Reiner Fuellmich
    my version of the story, which puts the whole thing in a slightly different light.
    [00:01:29] Reiner Fuellmich
    different light. The question that the party executive committee had posed to Wolfgang and
    [00:01:36] Reiner Fuellmich
    Viviane was because they just knew it all before, why did you do that?
    [00:01:42] Reiner Fuellmich

By forcefully trying to damage Reiner that behind his back
    [00:01:48] Reiner Fuellmich
    quite obviously also in a manner completely contrary to social law. Why
    [00:01:54] Reiner Fuellmich
    didn't you at least inform the party beforehand? Because as a dual leadership you can
    [00:01:59] Reiner Fuellmich
    without people getting the impression that something is going on here, that there is something
    [00:02:04] Reiner Fuellmich
    Controlled Opposition on the move. To this the two did not know an answer, but
    [00:02:09] Reiner Fuellmich
    have simply stated over and over again Here, we want the money back. Now
    [00:02:14] Reiner Fuellmich
    I'll gladly explain to you, maybe not so gladly, what's really going on here. So it
    [00:02:20] Reiner Fuellmich
    gives three topics points here the work of the law firm, the 700,000.
    [00:02:26] Reiner Fuellmich
    This also includes the story. 100,000 ended up with her.
    [00:02:30] Bittel
    It didn't. Didn't mention it.
    [00:02:33] Reiner Fuellmich
    Yes, I realize that. Now I have to try to be as careful as possible because by
    [00:02:39] Reiner Fuellmich
    her statements, yes, she is provoked.
    [00:02:42] Reiner Fuellmich
    After all, she obviously wants some kind of investigation to be started here.
    [00:02:49] Reiner Fuellmich
    I don't want to make it worse than it is. So my main problem with Viviane
    [00:02:55] Reiner Fuellmich
    from the beginning was that she is a total slob, that she is not capable,
    [00:03:01] Reiner Fuellmich
    to speak in a structured way, to act in a structured way and that they do not go further than from
    [00:03:06] Reiner Fuellmich
    thinks here up to the wall. All the committee work, the meetings are always of
    [00:03:12] Reiner Fuellmich
    me, Corwin and the accountant just named by Viviane, who, with her knowledge.
    [00:03:18] Reiner Fuellmich
    and will has done all the accounting has been prepared. We have every Monday
    [00:03:22] Reiner Fuellmich
    Strategy session had for each individual session. She may have been working on two
    [00:03:26] Reiner Fuellmich
    or three, but was then too busy with something else. Any
    [00:03:30] Reiner Fuellmich
    Balloon had to rise again, would like to buy a clinic, no longer create a station.
    [00:03:34] Reiner Fuellmich
    I want anything that will make people think for a little while. This is super
    [00:03:40] Reiner Fuellmich
    creative. The fact that here but oh man, this is really nasty.
    [00:03:49] Reiner Fuellmich
    But the fact that in Berlin practically no one, no one, no one for the committee
    [00:03:56] Reiner Fuellmich
    was active, she just said, a school friend of hers or first girlfriend,
    [00:04:01] Reiner Fuellmich
    your schoolmate, that's not possible at all with the after less. After a few weeks had
    [00:04:07] Reiner Fuellmich
    we put questions to the committee that were not answered by anyone or were only
    [00:04:12] Reiner Fuellmich
    were answered sporadically or were answered only very late. These were emails, it
    [00:04:18] Reiner Fuellmich
    but there were also phone calls, there was always only one tape. I am once with your car
    [00:04:22] Reiner Fuellmich
    I was on the road and said, "That can't be true. There is the tape or
    [00:04:26] Reiner Fuellmich
    the phone has been switched to her cell phone. So when she puts it on the phone
    [00:04:30] Reiner Fuellmich
    she takes a call and if just not, then just not, then only comes a
    [00:04:33] Reiner Fuellmich
    Tape Announcement Mailbox.
    [00:04:37] Reiner Fuellmich
    She empties the mailbox only sporadically. This has led to the fact that, for example
    [00:04:42] Reiner Fuellmich
    at some point an account was there because some invoice had not been paid
    [00:04:46] Reiner Fuellmich
    from her privately. However, the overall effect of this has been that people who tried to
    [00:04:53] Reiner Fuellmich
    have to get in touch with us, that is, the donors, the fans, the people who have
    [00:04:57] Reiner Fuellmich
    wanted to give hints that they wanted them to run into a wall in Berlin.
    [00:05:03] Reiner Fuellmich
    Then they probably thought to themselves Well, but she also has a law firm under
    [00:05:07] Reiner Fuellmich
    of the same address, at that time Waldenser Strasse 22, but we'll probably catch them there.
    [00:05:13] Reiner Fuellmich
    And then I guess we'll get answers. Only there is formally a law firm, but
    [00:05:19] Reiner Fuellmich
    that does not really exist. There is no secretary. She did not know until recently,
    [00:05:23] Reiner Fuellmich
    that, as a lawyer, you no longer communicate with the court by mail or fax but
    [00:05:30] Reiner Fuellmich
    that there is such a special electronic lawyer mailbox Bea. And this. This is
    [00:05:35] Reiner Fuellmich
    a kind of particularly secure e-mail system. So even there people were running against a
    [00:05:41] Reiner Fuellmich
    Wall. Then they thought Ah, there's a second man. Reiner Hoenig
    [00:05:45] Reiner Fuellmich
    and that does not exist on the Internet existed before Corona. From her had before Corona
    [00:05:50] Reiner Fuellmich
    no one heard anything. But I have a real law firm. Structure with IT, with
    [00:05:55] Reiner Fuellmich
    Accounting, with.
    [00:05:57] Reiner Fuellmich
    With lawyers, with Reno. And so on. This wave hit us.
    [00:06:05] Reiner Fuellmich
    For a few weeks, we thought. Did my colleague who organizes all this say?
    [00:06:09] Reiner Fuellmich
    Reiner, make sure they hire someone there? I told her that many times.
    [00:06:13] Reiner Fuellmich
    Kathrin told her that many times, too. Nothing happened because they chose to
    [00:06:18] Reiner Fuellmich
    actual work is not interested at all. By the way, this is also noticeable in
    [00:06:23] Reiner Fuellmich
    the committee meetings, when she's there daddling around with her cell phone or on the computer.
    [00:06:26] Reiner Fuellmich
    plays or simply goes out in between and makes a phone call. That's obviously. This is the
    [00:06:31] Reiner Fuellmich
    Reason why I boiled with rage all the time and sometimes that probably visible
    [00:06:36] Reiner Fuellmich
    was. We thought, well, this will get better again for a few more weeks. It
    [00:06:41] Reiner Fuellmich
    became worse and worse, worse and worse. You know that, Roger, because we've done that up front.
    [00:06:46] Reiner Fuellmich
    have already discussed. The email processing amounts are, I believe,
    [00:06:53] Reiner Fuellmich
    340,000 emails that we have processed in the last two years. Whatever Viviane there
    [00:07:00] Reiner Fuellmich
    tells It may be that her school friend also answered 102030 emails. But you
    [00:07:05] Reiner Fuellmich
    can. You don't get 340,000 e-mails when someone professional in Berlin
    [00:07:09] Reiner Fuellmich
    works. This cannot be. Of course, Wolfgang also processed e-mails. He gave me
    [00:07:14] Reiner Fuellmich
    but also times told, I have here 3000 emails, I create all not at all. Martin
    [00:07:19] Reiner Fuellmich
    has also processed emails. However, because he is smart, he had sought professional help
    [00:07:23] Reiner Fuellmich
    and she has also been paid for it. We then have these 300,000 or
    [00:07:30] Reiner Fuellmich
    300,000 emails not even calculated anything between 0,50 € and something else
    [00:07:35] Reiner Fuellmich
    is that. That's not all, but all the phone calls that ended up with us,
    [00:07:40] Reiner Fuellmich
    also had to be mastered. Kathrin, because she organizes the whole thing, always has in the morning
    [00:07:45] Reiner Fuellmich
    sat at the kitchen table at 4:30, made sure from home that the reno that
    [00:07:51] Reiner Fuellmich
    that the lawyer gets it and that no one here runs away screaming because the
    [00:07:56] Reiner Fuellmich
    work becomes too much. With me always arrived something like 100 emails per day, these are the ones that
    [00:08:00] Reiner Fuellmich
    which I just had to answer myself. Phone calls were not in five minutes
    [00:08:07] Reiner Fuellmich
    done, because many people are just extremely stressed and you can almost be seen as like
    [00:08:13] Reiner Fuellmich
    should I say as a psychotherapist or as a psychologist must work. The post office, which is run by
    [00:08:19] Reiner Fuellmich
    of Waldenser Strasse 22 was returned to the senders. The same has the party in the meantime
    [00:08:24] Reiner Fuellmich
    experienced. The mail also goes back because no one cares about the mailbox. The
    [00:08:29] Reiner Fuellmich
    total chaos, total chaos.
    [00:08:32] Reiner Fuellmich
    I was hoping that would never come up. This has led to the fact that we
    [00:08:38] Reiner Fuellmich
    then just had all the work that I had to pay a lawyer who had my
    [00:08:43] Reiner Fuellmich
    pleadings not all, but from the normal proceedings Deutsche Bank or so, what
    [00:08:47] Reiner Fuellmich
    my pleadings has gone to court. We then have Viviane.
    [00:08:55] Reiner Fuellmich
    But it was too late. It could not be turned back. We have Viviane again and again
    [00:09:00] Reiner Fuellmich
    told what's going on. Two I do not care at all, because the main thing any people
    [00:09:06] Reiner Fuellmich
    follow her commands so that she can take care of the balloons that she puts in the
    [00:09:09] Reiner Fuellmich
    air and which then burst at some point. The amount she mentions is
    [00:09:15] Reiner Fuellmich
    also wrong. This has been an expense lump sum of 23.500 € plus a travel expense
    [00:09:24] Reiner Fuellmich
    lump sum, because she has the committee at her discretion first in the Waldenser Street
    [00:09:30] Reiner Fuellmich
    packed. This was a beautiful location. And now to Schillerstrasse. This is absolutely
    [00:09:34] Reiner Fuellmich
    uncomfortable there. That's what she rebuilt expensively. Since I always had to travel back and forth, so
    [00:09:39] Reiner Fuellmich
    stay overnight once a week occasionally. Then there was a lump sum for travel expenses
    [00:09:43] Reiner Fuellmich
    for this, then we were at 23,500 for the entire firm structure. Because we are too
    [00:09:50] Reiner Fuellmich
    nothing else. Plus 1500 plus added value, these are the real numbers. And now
    [00:09:57] Speaker1
    we come to the question Did she know? Of course she knew that. The fact that we have
    [00:10:02] Speaker1
    all the work, she knew, because we talked about it again and again.
    [00:10:07] Speaker1
    have Then no longer in the complaint. So, make sure that there are sensible
    [00:10:11] Speaker1
    People professionals come in, but only you. Viviane, this is such bullshit. The Katrin
    [00:10:17] Speaker1
    here have to get up so early every morning. That is simply unreasonable. But we do,
    [00:10:22] Speaker1
    because we are paid for it. Viviane has known all along. You
    [00:10:27] Speaker1
    has known all along. It is. Although she appears as a little girl, with the
    [00:10:32] Speaker1
    carefully groomed curl and the puff sleeves or whatever it's called. But it requires
    [00:10:37] Speaker1
    yes at the same time not only attention as a small child. And if I do not get what
    [00:10:41] Speaker1
    I want, then I destroy everything. That's what she's doing right now, but she also wants to be known as
    [00:10:46] Speaker1
    lawyer and be taken seriously as an economist and as a hatter. Good,
    [00:10:52] Speaker1
    Lawyer she is, even if she does not have a law firm, in the sense economist. There has
    [00:10:57] Speaker1
    they also have a degree. And Hatter used to make them, too. But if I as an economist
    [00:11:05] Speaker1
    sign the annual financial statements, in which all this is included, everything is included,
    [00:11:12] Speaker1
    then I can't say afterwards Now I always want the little girl again
    [00:11:15] Speaker1
    be I did not know that. I was thinking that here I am, what do I know?
    [00:11:19] Speaker1
    Karl May book signing. She signed the annual financial statements, which we received from
    [00:11:24] Speaker1
    was explained to the accountant, to me and to her. That was the end of 20, 21 and in which also all these
    [00:11:31] Speaker1
    figures are included. The accountant told us there are legal fees in here. The
    [00:11:37] Speaker1
    but are in fact the communications, cost or as other people would say The
    [00:11:43] Speaker1
    is Customer Relations. If you run a business. I know it's not a
    [00:11:47] Speaker1
    Company, but it is a. That's just the Corona Committee. But still have
    [00:11:52] Speaker1
    customers in the sense of customer relations. If you run a business and are looking
    [00:11:57] Speaker1
    don't give a shit about your customers, don't give a shit about your donors. Then you need to worry about the
    [00:12:02] Speaker1
    not to worry about the further operation of the company or about the receipt of donations. We
    [00:16:08] Speaker1
    is going on. Oh yes, I might have had to pay attention there. Jesus Christ. So much for that.
    [00:16:15] Speaker1
    I think you have to hold your nerve a little bit now. So then to the 700,000
    [00:16:22] Speaker1
    and the 100 that she took out of there that she didn't mention. I must now
    [00:16:27] Speaker1
    really watch out that I don't um.
    [00:16:31] Speaker2
    So I, I, I would. But I would also say, Reiner, despite everything, I understand,
    [00:16:35] Speaker2
    that it is of course, I am now also a little surprised about the video of
    [00:16:40] Speaker2
    Viviane, because something like that doesn't belong out in the open, in my opinion. Is
    [00:16:45] Speaker2
    of course also very understandable that you also want to say something about it, because you can do something like that.
    [00:16:49] Speaker2
    does not want to let stand. I think it's important that you continue to be factual
    [00:16:54] Speaker2
    and just say what's what. You can and and the corresponding
    [00:16:58] Speaker2
    tell the truth if you want to. Or you also say I will make this a
    [00:17:03] Speaker2
    later time, you have to decide, because I realize of course
    [00:17:08] Speaker2
    also, I think it's a shame for the whole movement what's just done. This is
    [00:17:12] Speaker2
    almost a war of the roses, and the committee did not deserve that. I am talking about the
    [00:17:18] Speaker2
    Work, no matter now, whether that is now, what persons are further. And I think it's
    [00:17:22] Speaker2
    stop important, what you can still do. That one is in shambles, now there, now must be
    [00:17:29] Speaker2
    you have to be careful how you walk over it without taking major damage. And there, Reiner,
    [00:17:34] Speaker2
    you need to know now, what makes sense? It is clear that we are the few 1000 people,
    [00:17:38] Speaker2
    who are watching. But you also have to think about it, it's all about movement. It
    [00:17:42] Speaker2
    is not about any ego of Viviane or even you. I think we are
    [00:17:48] Speaker2
    all of us agree. So it goes. I hope that's how everyone sees it here. It is actually about
    [00:17:53] Speaker2
    the movement and nothing else. And if that should be now that there I can it
    [00:17:59] Speaker2
    not judge, I I can not look into the Viviane, I also have that always
    [00:18:05] Speaker2
    said. Why a video like this now? So that's what I'm saying now, like one of Viviane's videos,
    [00:18:10] Speaker2
    that I can not understand it, because there would have been the possibility to do that internally
    [00:18:15] Speaker2
    to look at and now that's just out. And that's clear that you also
    [00:18:19] Speaker2
    want to clarify, I understand that. And now I also have to look at how to make
    [00:18:23] Speaker2
    that best?
    [00:18:25] Speaker1
    Well, so since is only times out, there is no other way than that I have to
    [00:18:31] Speaker1
    position, because. Audiard, you older passport. So we come to the next point,
    [00:18:36] Speaker1
    The 700,000 and, if you like, the gold as well.
    [00:18:43] Speaker1
    Um, there was, I think late 20, 20 the suspicion.
    [00:18:51] Speaker1
    So we believed it anyway. We will and I will do that at Mediziner and
    [00:18:56] Speaker1
    Scientists for Democracy. And so on MWD otherwise somehow, where also so Sucharit Bhakdi
    [00:19:03] Speaker1
    plays a major role. There was a suspicion that the accounts had been seized,
    [00:19:08] Speaker1
    so that they were no longer able to pay for their tasks. We know
    [00:19:14] Speaker1
    meanwhile, that here the authorities do abundantly arbitrarily what they want, just as
    [00:19:19] Speaker1
    also many courts do what they want. We won't go into detail about that now.
    [00:19:23] Speaker1
    We have had quite a few examples in committee. So we thought Oh damn,
    [00:19:28] Speaker1
    If they come crashing into us like that, then suddenly we won't be able to pay anyone.
    [00:19:32] Speaker1
    If a few people we have actually had as professionals who were paid, only at
    [00:19:37] Speaker1
    the decisive point from my point of view, customer relations, since
    [00:19:42] Speaker1
    was just no one, there were then only us. So we said, then we'll take a
    [00:19:47] Speaker1
    little money out of there from the Committee's account.
    [00:19:52] Speaker1
    She took out 100, I took out 700, not just like that, but with
    [00:19:58] Reiner Fuellmich
    a loan agreement, so that the committee on the loan agreement in both cases
    [00:20:03] Reiner Fuellmich
    can reclaim the money. The committee we are, as I said, originally it was
    [00:20:08] Reiner Fuellmich
    also still I want to leave out the details now. So why?

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    This is very important to me because many Americans took Mr. Fuellmich to be an honest man, and many Americans donated to supoort this Corona Investigative Committee entity's work

You will see that the transcript below is inadequate and unintelligible as it is probably a Translation / transcription done by an AI artificial intelligence computer program.

Here is the transcript of Reiner Fuellmich's response to this allegation. 9-21-2022

https://brightlightnews.com/wp-conte...2022.09.21.pdf
    NAME
    DATE
    September 23, 2022
    DURATION
    43m 54s
    4 SPEAKERS
    Reiner Fuellmich
    Bittel
    Speaker1
    Speaker2
    Reiner stellung.mp4
    START OF TRANSCRIPT
    [00:00:18] Reiner Fuellmich
    So that's exactly what's being discussed here right now.
    [00:00:23] Reiner Fuellmich
    So this is tendentious distortion, pure destructiveness.
    [00:00:29] Reiner Fuellmich
    I have been advised here by quite a few psychologists and also psychiatrists, because the
    [00:00:34] Reiner Fuellmich
    was predictable. We were just hoping that the little girl wouldn't, because she wasn't
    [00:00:39] Reiner Fuellmich
    gets everything the way she wants it, falls into this blind destructive rage. But it
    [00:00:45] Reiner Fuellmich
    there is still, as always, auditor et altera pars. There is also another side
    [00:00:49] Reiner Fuellmich
    of history, and that might not look so good for Viviane then. I
    [00:00:54] Reiner Fuellmich
    had only hoped that this does not necessarily have to be discussed in this way.
    [00:01:01] Bittel
    Especially not in public.
    [00:01:03] Reiner Fuellmich
    In public. We have this yesterday in the party executive committee exactly that exactly this
    [00:01:09] Reiner Fuellmich
    Topics discussed yesterday at the party executive committee. However, there was the very first question, because
    [00:01:15] Reiner Fuellmich
    in the party, on the board, I had exactly these issues. I knew that at some point
    [00:01:20] Reiner Fuellmich
    will come from her, who discussed exactly these issues before and had given them all
    [00:01:24] Reiner Fuellmich
    my version of the story, which puts the whole thing in a slightly different light.
    [00:01:29] Reiner Fuellmich
    different light. The question that the party executive committee had posed to Wolfgang and
    [00:01:36] Reiner Fuellmich
    Viviane was because they just knew it all before, why did you do that?
    [00:01:42] Reiner Fuellmich

By forcefully trying to damage Reiner that behind his back
    [00:01:48] Reiner Fuellmich
    quite obviously also in a manner completely contrary to social law. Why
    [00:01:54] Reiner Fuellmich
    didn't you at least inform the party beforehand? Because as a dual leadership you can
    [00:01:59] Reiner Fuellmich
    without people getting the impression that something is going on here, that there is something
    [00:02:04] Reiner Fuellmich
    Controlled Opposition on the move. To this the two did not know an answer, but
    [00:02:09] Reiner Fuellmich
    have simply stated over and over again Here, we want the money back. Now
    [00:02:14] Reiner Fuellmich
    I'll gladly explain to you, maybe not so gladly, what's really going on here. So it
    [00:02:20] Reiner Fuellmich
    gives three topics points here the work of the law firm, the 700,000.
    [00:02:26] Reiner Fuellmich
    This also includes the story. 100,000 ended up with her.
    [00:02:30] Bittel
    It didn't. Didn't mention it.
    [00:02:33] Reiner Fuellmich
    Yes, I realize that. Now I have to try to be as careful as possible because by
    [00:02:39] Reiner Fuellmich
    her statements, yes, she is provoked.
    [00:02:42] Reiner Fuellmich
    After all, she obviously wants some kind of investigation to be started here.
    [00:02:49] Reiner Fuellmich
    I don't want to make it worse than it is. So my main problem with Viviane
    [00:02:55] Reiner Fuellmich
    from the beginning was that she is a total slob, that she is not capable,
    [00:03:01] Reiner Fuellmich
    to speak in a structured way, to act in a structured way and that they do not go further than from
    [00:03:06] Reiner Fuellmich
    thinks here up to the wall. All the committee work, the meetings are always of
    [00:03:12] Reiner Fuellmich
    me, Corwin and the accountant just named by Viviane, who, with her knowledge.
    [00:03:18] Reiner Fuellmich
    and will has done all the accounting has been prepared. We have every Monday
    [00:03:22] Reiner Fuellmich
    Strategy session had for each individual session. She may have been working on two
    [00:03:26] Reiner Fuellmich
    or three, but was then too busy with something else. Any
    [00:03:30] Reiner Fuellmich
    Balloon had to rise again, would like to buy a clinic, no longer create a station.
    [00:03:34] Reiner Fuellmich
    I want anything that will make people think for a little while. This is super
    [00:03:40] Reiner Fuellmich
    creative. The fact that here but oh man, this is really nasty.
    [00:03:49] Reiner Fuellmich
    But the fact that in Berlin practically no one, no one, no one for the committee
    [00:03:56] Reiner Fuellmich
    was active, she just said, a school friend of hers or first girlfriend,
    [00:04:01] Reiner Fuellmich
    your schoolmate, that's not possible at all with the after less. After a few weeks had
    [00:04:07] Reiner Fuellmich
    we put questions to the committee that were not answered by anyone or were only
    [00:04:12] Reiner Fuellmich
    were answered sporadically or were answered only very late. These were emails, it
    [00:04:18] Reiner Fuellmich
    but there were also phone calls, there was always only one tape. I am once with your car
    [00:04:22] Reiner Fuellmich
    I was on the road and said, "That can't be true. There is the tape or
    [00:04:26] Reiner Fuellmich
    the phone has been switched to her cell phone. So when she puts it on the phone
    [00:04:30] Reiner Fuellmich
    she takes a call and if just not, then just not, then only comes a
    [00:04:33] Reiner Fuellmich
    Tape Announcement Mailbox.
    [00:04:37] Reiner Fuellmich
    She empties the mailbox only sporadically. This has led to the fact that, for example
    [00:04:42] Reiner Fuellmich
    at some point an account was there because some invoice had not been paid
    [00:04:46] Reiner Fuellmich
    from her privately. However, the overall effect of this has been that people who tried to
    [00:04:53] Reiner Fuellmich
    have to get in touch with us, that is, the donors, the fans, the people who have
    [00:04:57] Reiner Fuellmich
    wanted to give hints that they wanted them to run into a wall in Berlin.
    [00:05:03] Reiner Fuellmich
    Then they probably thought to themselves Well, but she also has a law firm under
    [00:05:07] Reiner Fuellmich
    of the same address, at that time Waldenser Strasse 22, but we'll probably catch them there.
    [00:05:13] Reiner Fuellmich
    And then I guess we'll get answers. Only there is formally a law firm, but
    [00:05:19] Reiner Fuellmich
    that does not really exist. There is no secretary. She did not know until recently,
    [00:05:23] Reiner Fuellmich
    that, as a lawyer, you no longer communicate with the court by mail or fax but
    [00:05:30] Reiner Fuellmich
    that there is such a special electronic lawyer mailbox Bea. And this. This is
    [00:05:35] Reiner Fuellmich
    a kind of particularly secure e-mail system. So even there people were running against a
    [00:05:41] Reiner Fuellmich
    Wall. Then they thought Ah, there's a second man. Reiner Hoenig
    [00:05:45] Reiner Fuellmich
    and that does not exist on the Internet existed before Corona. From her had before Corona
    [00:05:50] Reiner Fuellmich
    no one heard anything. But I have a real law firm. Structure with IT, with
    [00:05:55] Reiner Fuellmich
    Accounting, with.
    [00:05:57] Reiner Fuellmich
    With lawyers, with Reno. And so on. This wave hit us.
    [00:06:05] Reiner Fuellmich
    For a few weeks, we thought. Did my colleague who organizes all this say?
    [00:06:09] Reiner Fuellmich
    Reiner, make sure they hire someone there? I told her that many times.
    [00:06:13] Reiner Fuellmich
    Kathrin told her that many times, too. Nothing happened because they chose to
    [00:06:18] Reiner Fuellmich
    actual work is not interested at all. By the way, this is also noticeable in
    [00:06:23] Reiner Fuellmich
    the committee meetings, when she's there daddling around with her cell phone or on the computer.
    [00:06:26] Reiner Fuellmich
    plays or simply goes out in between and makes a phone call. That's obviously. This is the
    [00:06:31] Reiner Fuellmich
    Reason why I boiled with rage all the time and sometimes that probably visible
    [00:06:36] Reiner Fuellmich
    was. We thought, well, this will get better again for a few more weeks. It
    [00:06:41] Reiner Fuellmich
    became worse and worse, worse and worse. You know that, Roger, because we've done that up front.
    [00:06:46] Reiner Fuellmich
    have already discussed. The email processing amounts are, I believe,
    [00:06:53] Reiner Fuellmich
    340,000 emails that we have processed in the last two years. Whatever Viviane there
    [00:07:00] Reiner Fuellmich
    tells It may be that her school friend also answered 102030 emails. But you
    [00:07:05] Reiner Fuellmich
    can. You don't get 340,000 e-mails when someone professional in Berlin
    [00:07:09] Reiner Fuellmich
    works. This cannot be. Of course, Wolfgang also processed e-mails. He gave me
    [00:07:14] Reiner Fuellmich
    but also times told, I have here 3000 emails, I create all not at all. Martin
    [00:07:19] Reiner Fuellmich
    has also processed emails. However, because he is smart, he had sought professional help
    [00:07:23] Reiner Fuellmich
    and she has also been paid for it. We then have these 300,000 or
    [00:07:30] Reiner Fuellmich
    300,000 emails not even calculated anything between 0,50 € and something else
    [00:07:35] Reiner Fuellmich
    is that. That's not all, but all the phone calls that ended up with us,
    [00:07:40] Reiner Fuellmich
    also had to be mastered. Kathrin, because she organizes the whole thing, always has in the morning
    [00:07:45] Reiner Fuellmich
    sat at the kitchen table at 4:30, made sure from home that the reno that
    [00:07:51] Reiner Fuellmich
    that the lawyer gets it and that no one here runs away screaming because the
    [00:07:56] Reiner Fuellmich
    work becomes too much. With me always arrived something like 100 emails per day, these are the ones that
    [00:08:00] Reiner Fuellmich
    which I just had to answer myself. Phone calls were not in five minutes
    [00:08:07] Reiner Fuellmich
    done, because many people are just extremely stressed and you can almost be seen as like
    [00:08:13] Reiner Fuellmich
    should I say as a psychotherapist or as a psychologist must work. The post office, which is run by
    [00:08:19] Reiner Fuellmich
    of Waldenser Strasse 22 was returned to the senders. The same has the party in the meantime
    [00:08:24] Reiner Fuellmich
    experienced. The mail also goes back because no one cares about the mailbox. The
    [00:08:29] Reiner Fuellmich
    total chaos, total chaos.
    [00:08:32] Reiner Fuellmich
    I was hoping that would never come up. This has led to the fact that we
    [00:08:38] Reiner Fuellmich
    then just had all the work that I had to pay a lawyer who had my
    [00:08:43] Reiner Fuellmich
    pleadings not all, but from the normal proceedings Deutsche Bank or so, what
    [00:08:47] Reiner Fuellmich
    my pleadings has gone to court. We then have Viviane.
    [00:08:55] Reiner Fuellmich
    But it was too late. It could not be turned back. We have Viviane again and again
    [00:09:00] Reiner Fuellmich
    told what's going on. Two I do not care at all, because the main thing any people
    [00:09:06] Reiner Fuellmich
    follow her commands so that she can take care of the balloons that she puts in the
    [00:09:09] Reiner Fuellmich
    air and which then burst at some point. The amount she mentions is
    [00:09:15] Reiner Fuellmich
    also wrong. This has been an expense lump sum of 23.500 € plus a travel expense
    [00:09:24] Reiner Fuellmich
    lump sum, because she has the committee at her discretion first in the Waldenser Street
    [00:09:30] Reiner Fuellmich
    packed. This was a beautiful location. And now to Schillerstrasse. This is absolutely
    [00:09:34] Reiner Fuellmich
    uncomfortable there. That's what she rebuilt expensively. Since I always had to travel back and forth, so
    [00:09:39] Reiner Fuellmich
    stay overnight once a week occasionally. Then there was a lump sum for travel expenses
    [00:09:43] Reiner Fuellmich
    for this, then we were at 23,500 for the entire firm structure. Because we are too
    [00:09:50] Reiner Fuellmich
    nothing else. Plus 1500 plus added value, these are the real numbers. And now
    [00:09:57] Speaker1
    we come to the question Did she know? Of course she knew that. The fact that we have
    [00:10:02] Speaker1
    all the work, she knew, because we talked about it again and again.
    [00:10:07] Speaker1
    have Then no longer in the complaint. So, make sure that there are sensible
    [00:10:11] Speaker1
    People professionals come in, but only you. Viviane, this is such bullshit. The Katrin
    [00:10:17] Speaker1
    here have to get up so early every morning. That is simply unreasonable. But we do,
    [00:10:22] Speaker1
    because we are paid for it. Viviane has known all along. You
    [00:10:27] Speaker1
    has known all along. It is. Although she appears as a little girl, with the
    [00:10:32] Speaker1
    carefully groomed curl and the puff sleeves or whatever it's called. But it requires
    [00:10:37] Speaker1
    yes at the same time not only attention as a small child. And if I do not get what
    [00:10:41] Speaker1
    I want, then I destroy everything. That's what she's doing right now, but she also wants to be known as
    [00:10:46] Speaker1
    lawyer and be taken seriously as an economist and as a hatter. Good,
    [00:10:52] Speaker1
    Lawyer she is, even if she does not have a law firm, in the sense economist. There has
    [00:10:57] Speaker1
    they also have a degree. And Hatter used to make them, too. But if I as an economist
    [00:11:05] Speaker1
    sign the annual financial statements, in which all this is included, everything is included,
    [00:11:12] Speaker1
    then I can't say afterwards Now I always want the little girl again
    [00:11:15] Speaker1
    be I did not know that. I was thinking that here I am, what do I know?
    [00:11:19] Speaker1
    Karl May book signing. She signed the annual financial statements, which we received from
    [00:11:24] Speaker1
    was explained to the accountant, to me and to her. That was the end of 20, 21 and in which also all these
    [00:11:31] Speaker1
    figures are included. The accountant told us there are legal fees in here. The
    [00:11:37] Speaker1
    but are in fact the communications, cost or as other people would say The
    [00:11:43] Speaker1
    is Customer Relations. If you run a business. I know it's not a
    [00:11:47] Speaker1
    Company, but it is a. That's just the Corona Committee. But still have
    [00:11:52] Speaker1
    customers in the sense of customer relations. If you run a business and are looking
    [00:11:57] Speaker1
    don't give a shit about your customers, don't give a shit about your donors. Then you need to worry about the
    [00:12:02] Speaker1
    not to worry about the further operation of the company or about the receipt of donations. We
    [00:16:08] Speaker1
    is going on. Oh yes, I might have had to pay attention there. Jesus Christ. So much for that.
    [00:16:15] Speaker1
    I think you have to hold your nerve a little bit now. So then to the 700,000
    [00:16:22] Speaker1
    and the 100 that she took out of there that she didn't mention. I must now
    [00:16:27] Speaker1
    really watch out that I don't um.
    [00:16:31] Speaker2
    So I, I, I would. But I would also say, Reiner, despite everything, I understand,
    [00:16:35] Speaker2
    that it is of course, I am now also a little surprised about the video of
    [00:16:40] Speaker2
    Viviane, because something like that doesn't belong out in the open, in my opinion. Is
    [00:16:45] Speaker2
    of course also very understandable that you also want to say something about it, because you can do something like that.
    [00:16:49] Speaker2
    does not want to let stand. I think it's important that you continue to be factual
    [00:16:54] Speaker2
    and just say what's what. You can and and the corresponding
    [00:16:58] Speaker2
    tell the truth if you want to. Or you also say I will make this a
    [00:17:03] Speaker2
    later time, you have to decide, because I realize of course
    [00:17:08] Speaker2
    also, I think it's a shame for the whole movement what's just done. This is
    [00:17:12] Speaker2
    almost a war of the roses, and the committee did not deserve that. I am talking about the
    [00:17:18] Speaker2
    Work, no matter now, whether that is now, what persons are further. And I think it's
    [00:17:22] Speaker2
    stop important, what you can still do. That one is in shambles, now there, now must be
    [00:17:29] Speaker2
    you have to be careful how you walk over it without taking major damage. And there, Reiner,
    [00:17:34] Speaker2
    you need to know now, what makes sense? It is clear that we are the few 1000 people,
    [00:17:38] Speaker2
    who are watching. But you also have to think about it, it's all about movement. It
    [00:17:42] Speaker2
    is not about any ego of Viviane or even you. I think we are
    [00:17:48] Speaker2
    all of us agree. So it goes. I hope that's how everyone sees it here. It is actually about
    [00:17:53] Speaker2
    the movement and nothing else. And if that should be now that there I can it
    [00:17:59] Speaker2
    not judge, I I can not look into the Viviane, I also have that always
    [00:18:05] Speaker2
    said. Why a video like this now? So that's what I'm saying now, like one of Viviane's videos,
    [00:18:10] Speaker2
    that I can not understand it, because there would have been the possibility to do that internally
    [00:18:15] Speaker2
    to look at and now that's just out. And that's clear that you also
    [00:18:19] Speaker2
    want to clarify, I understand that. And now I also have to look at how to make
    [00:18:23] Speaker2
    that best?
    [00:18:25] Speaker1
    Well, so since is only times out, there is no other way than that I have to
    [00:18:31] Speaker1
    position, because. Audiard, you older passport. So we come to the next point,
    [00:18:36] Speaker1
    The 700,000 and, if you like, the gold as well.
    [00:18:43] Speaker1
    Um, there was, I think late 20, 20 the suspicion.
    [00:18:51] Speaker1
    So we believed it anyway. We will and I will do that at Mediziner and
    [00:18:56] Speaker1
    Scientists for Democracy. And so on MWD otherwise somehow, where also so Sucharit Bhakdi
    [00:19:03] Speaker1
    plays a major role. There was a suspicion that the accounts had been seized,
    [00:19:08] Speaker1
    so that they were no longer able to pay for their tasks. We know
    [00:19:14] Speaker1
    meanwhile, that here the authorities do abundantly arbitrarily what they want, just as
    [00:19:19] Speaker1
    also many courts do what they want. We won't go into detail about that now.
    [00:19:23] Speaker1
    We have had quite a few examples in committee. So we thought Oh damn,
    [00:19:28] Speaker1
    If they come crashing into us like that, then suddenly we won't be able to pay anyone.
    [00:19:32] Speaker1
    If a few people we have actually had as professionals who were paid, only at
    [00:19:37] Speaker1
    the decisive point from my point of view, customer relations, since
    [00:19:42] Speaker1
    was just no one, there were then only us. So we said, then we'll take a
    [00:19:47] Speaker1
    little money out of there from the Committee's account.
    [00:19:52] Speaker1
    She took out 100, I took out 700, not just like that, but with
    [00:19:58] Reiner Fuellmich
    a loan agreement, so that the committee on the loan agreement in both cases
    [00:20:03] Reiner Fuellmich
    can reclaim the money. The committee we are, as I said, originally it was
    [00:20:08] Reiner Fuellmich
    also still I want to leave out the details now. So why?
    Dr. Reiner Füllmich explains his plans in this 20 minute video

REINER FUELLMICH EXPLAINS HIS ABSENCE ON THE CORONA COMMITTEE AND TELLS US WHAT'S NEXT! LIVE!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Gaoi42jbSc7q/

Feel free to repost! Just add a link to the original source here.
    The interview mentioned in our conversation : Stew Peters and Reiner Fuellmich: https://rumble.com/v1jyjft-dr.-reine...n-lawsuit.html
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Thanks

I am missing a big part of the story of Reiner Fuellmich. He moved away from the USA and back to his main country, Germany. He formed a group there and their goal was to, I think, take the case of the pandemic to an international world court. Then that apparently was dropped and now he is starting over again and coming back to the USA.

We do not have a full explanation from RF about why he is no longer with the group in Germany.

I notice RF is now wanting to be referred to and addressed as Dr.

There is said to be a large amount of money taken from the Germany group. I realize the leaders of the Germany group each were paid contractors or employees, but if Mr. RF took two or three million dollars and now is planning to get out of Germany, it certainly looks suspicious as in "take the money and run." Mr. RF needs to make a clear explanation about that money and do that in English in the USA. I do not think RF will have much success with his future plans for a class action suit based in USA, not if he needs to form a sort of collaboration with several USA attorneys.

In any event, what Archbishop Vigano says about the vaccine is true.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

monty (26th September 2022)

Thanks

Dachsie comment:

This is an important comprehensive paper but unfortunately it is too long and could not be reposted in less than 3 parts, maybe 4 or more parts, and much of it is really most understandable and beneficial to scientists and physicians. So I am only posting the introductory paragraphs just to have this in this thread for archival purposes.

This article is liberally hyperlinked and provides plenty of facts to show the pattern of the globalist billionaire / trillionaire entities and their modus operandi.

I personally focus on missing basic explanations of the science and on the subject of this "pandemic" and SARS-CoV-2 and the "vaccines." There are many questions and gaps in what I consider to be a complete simple clear exposition of these matters. I experience a break in my understanding every time, for example, when I see the phrase, "the disease." We do not know what that term means and how it is discretely scientifically identified.

I also focus on basic immoral actions associated with all of this and I particularly like what Archbishop Vigano focuses on and that is the experimental "gene serum" and permanent altering of the human immune system and I guess the entire human genome. That aspect is the foundational evil operation against natural law and can only destroy the human race.

Aside from the greed and power-mania of those controlling this "pandemic" and "disease", I perceive characteristics of human megalomania and rejection of absolute moral and ethical values and meaningfulness and the necessity of order.

https://merylnass.substack.com/p/how...m_source=email

Meryl’s COVID Newsletter

How a false hydroxychloroquine narrative was created, and much more

Meryl Nass

8 hr ago September 26, 2022

This is the most important article I ever wrote, because it cracks open the plandemic nut. Perhaps more appropriate, it lances the pandemic boil so all can see/smell the putridness inside.

I began writing on this subject on my blog in May 2020 and kept adding items. Because I only had 1,000 subscribers when I posted it to Substack in March, I am posting it again for the other 12,000 plus.

It is remarkable that a large series of events taking place over the past months produced a unified message about hydroxychloroquine (HCQ), and produced similar policies about the drug in the US, Canada, Australia, NZ and western Europe. The message is that generic, inexpensive hydroxychloroquine (costing only $1.00 to produce a full course) is dangerous and should not be used to treat a potentially fatal disease, Covid-19, for which there are no (other) reliable treatments.

Hydroxychloroquine has been used safely for 65 years in many millions of patients. And so the message was crafted that the drug is safe for its other uses, but dangerous when used for Covid-19. It doesn't make sense, but it seems to have worked.

In the US, "Never Trump" morphed into "Never Hydroxychloroquine," and the result for the pandemic is "Never Over." But while anti-Trump spin is what characterized suppression strategies in the US, the frauds perpetrated about hydroxychloroquine and the pandemic include most western countries.

Why do I say "Never Over"? I am expanding on this claim with a), b), c) on August 30. Later in the paper additional evidence is provided. SNIP

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

monty (26th September 2022)

Thanks

New VAERS Data as of Sept.9, 2022 (posted Sept.16, 2022)

36,291 Total Deaths

and 1,502,117 Total Adverse Events

33,613 Pfizer/Moderna and 2,678 J&J Deaths

1,407,409 Pfizer / Moderna and 94,708 J&J Adverse Events

Source: https://drtenpenny.com/newsletter1/#VAERS

Thanks

https://jamesroguski.substack.com/p/...m_source=email

THE EVIDENCE

IS OVERWHELMING!

The official narrative is crumbling. It has been exposed as clearly being a massive collection of lies. Regardless of when you realized the truth, NOW is the time to speak up against the lies.

James Roguski

September 26, 2022

Reality:

1. The so-called COVID-19 “vaccines” have failed miserably and THEIR CONTINUED USE MUST STOP IMMEDIATELY.

2. The injections do NOT prevent infection, transmission, severe disease, hospitalization or death. In fact, the adverse events associated with these injections are CAUSING increased disease, disability and death on a massive scale around the world.

3. Any further administration of these injections is a criminal act.

4. Mandates requiring administration of these injections are criminal acts.

5. Discrimination based on “vaccine” status is a criminal act.

6. Censorship of information associated with “COVID-19 vaccine” injuries and potential therapies are criminal acts.

7. Refusal to acknowledge that people have been injured, disabled and killed by these injections, and refusal to provide the surviving victims with appropriate health care must be replaced with compassion, care and compensation.

8. Censorship of the truth and the denial of appropriate care to those who have been harmed MUST STOP NOW.

9. Don’t get any more injections.

10. Share this information with everyone you possibly can.

Please watch the videos below…

https://www.bitchute.com/video/aX04kBONbcbq/

“We have a psychopathic entity influencing health policy, and that needs to stop, and it needs to stop NOW.”

“What has become clear… is that we have a pandemic of misinformed doctors.”

Dr. Aseem Malhotra has published a two-part article exposing the truth and calling for a complete and immediate suspension of the use of the so-called “COVID-19 vaccines.”

https://youtu.be/MtE0I5FqHPs

Curing the pandemic of misinformation on COVID-19 mRNA vaccines through real evidence-based medicine

PART 1:

https://insulinresistance.org/index....le/view/71/224

PART 2:

https://insulinresistance.org/index....le/view/72/228

PRESS CONFERENCE:
    Tuesday, September 27, 2022

2:30am Pacific

3:30am Mountain

4:30am Central

5:30am Eastern

https://worldcouncilforhealth.org/newsroom/

https://worldcouncilforhealth.org/ne...d-19-vaccines/