Page 5 of 403 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Re: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Yes, definitely overhyped, and IMO a psyop to cover for the collapsing global economy, so everyone will blame the virus and not the central banks. Also a cover for ushering in the new digital currency.

More on that here:

Coronavirus End Game: The Economic Crisis & Roll Out of the New Digital Financial System

And contrary to the talking heads telling us that the economy is "booming" Greg Mannarino has been saying the US economy is in freefall, and Jeramiah Labe has been saying the same thing. Both are saying MORE BAILOUTS are coming, and that middle class will be decimated b/c of the debt explosion:

SPECIAL REPORT: A WORST CASE SCENARIO IS UNFOLDING. By Gregory Mannarino

I agree, something is going on. Millions die globally from the flu and there's never been a peep about it. No one on the internet, or that I know, knows anyone that's died from the coronavirus, or even has it.
    The global economy has been in the toilet for some time now, excluding the US. This very well could be a banking crisis that is using the virus to cover up a credit crisis.

I think Trump is well aware of this, that's why he keeps pumping the economy as great and hammering the Fed.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Amanda (8th March 2020),monty (8th March 2020),Spun Gold (9th March 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Read this:

https://capitalisteric.wordpress.com...s-blunt-truth/

Millions will die. This virus is not hype. This is not a drill. Stock up on supplies now. Quarantines and Marshal law are coming. Selenium supplementation protects against viral infection.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (9th March 2020),Jewboo (8th March 2020),midnight rambler (8th March 2020),Spun Gold (9th March 2020),woodman (8th March 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    Read this:

https://capitalisteric.wordpress.com...s-blunt-truth/

Millions will die. This virus is not hype. This is not a drill. Stock up on supplies now. Quarantines and Marshal law are coming. Selenium supplementation protects against viral infection.
    From the comments under the article linked:
    I am an engineer, so I have a different interpretation (than medical experts) of the information presented about the ACE2 receptors, and the fact that Asians have five times as many as non-Asians. The medical interpretation seems to be that five times as many Asians are dying because of the number of receptors. My thinking is that it is a RATE problem, and not a QUANTITY problem. In other words, I would interpret it as non-Asians will experience the exact same symptoms and rapid ending. But it will take 5 months instead of one month.

Interesting.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

6. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Spun Gold (9th March 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

We cannot afford to listen to CDC and we cannot afford to listen to mainstream media, and they are both USING this real virus for money and to bring in more control systems on we the people.

About the swine flu and the regular influenza they say many have died from this year, remember that 500 people either died or became paralyzed from Gillian Barre syndrome starting about 1975. Many people get very ill just for taking the vaccine as a preventative because the doctors in the doctors offices are pushing it strongly on their patients probably because they get a kickback from the vaccine maker. If you talk to people who have taken the flu shot one time, they will tell you never again, I'd rather risk the flu.

Just like false flag events, any and all crises events are always multi-purpose. Sure, they may use this pandemic to enact draconian financial money system changes, but that does not mean the virus will not kill thousands of people world wide.

I believe the coronavirus was a manmade bioweapon and it was deliberately released from Wuhan, China where there is a major international bioweapons laboratory.

The last few days I have spoken to people"out in the world" some of whom are medical people and some of whom are just working people and some of whom are left wing family who get their news from the mainstream media and never will accept even a hint of the reality that there is some dark sinister plot being played out. In other words, most of the average USA people are stumbling around in the dark about this.

The people at the top want a One World Death and Slavery System for All.

Our best bet is to use common sense and pray fervently to the One Who is truth.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

Spun Gold (9th March 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    We cannot afford to listen to CDC and we cannot afford to listen to mainstream media, and they are both USING this real virus for money and to bring in more control systems on we the people.

About the swine flu and the regular influenza they say many have died from this year, remember that 500 people either died or became paralyzed from Gillian Barre syndrome starting about 1975. Many people get very ill just for taking the vaccine as a preventative because the doctors in the doctors offices are pushing it strongly on their patients probably because they get a kickback from the vaccine maker. If you talk to people who have taken the flu shot one time, they will tell you never again, I'd rather risk the flu.

Just like false flag events, any and all crises events are always multi-purpose. Sure, they may use this pandemic to enact draconian financial money system changes, but that does not mean the virus will not kill thousands of people world wide.

I believe the coronavirus was a manmade bioweapon and it was deliberately released from Wuhan, China where there is a major international bioweapons laboratory.

The last few days I have spoken to people"out in the world" some of whom are medical people and some of whom are just working people and some of whom are left wing family who get their news from the mainstream media and never will accept even a hint of the reality that there is some dark sinister plot being played out. In other words, most of the average USA people are stumbling around in the dark about this.

The people at the top want a One World Death and Slavery System for All.

Our best bet is to use common sense and pray fervently to the One Who is truth.
    https://twitter.com/va_shiva/status/...151177728?s=19

As an MIT PhD in Biological Engineering who studies & does research nearly every day on the Immune System, the #coronavirus fear mongering by the Deep State will go down in history as one of the biggest fraud to manipulate economies, suppress dissent, & push MANDATED Medicine!
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

10. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

RatHoler (10th March 2020)

Platinum
    Thanks

dysgenic here, checking in.

Sometimes you hear something that becomes etched into your mind, something that you never forget. For me, I can't remember WHO said it- but i think i heard it on this forum. They said (paraphrase):
    I'll believe anything except the official story.

That's pretty much where i'm at on this right now.
    Now as he walked by the sea of Galilee, he saw Simon and Andrew his brother casting a net into the sea: for they were fishers. <br />And Jesus said unto them, Come ye after me, and I will make you to become fishers of men.<br />Mark 16-17

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dys For This Useful Post:

monty (10th March 2020),PatColo (10th March 2020),woodman (10th March 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dys View Post
    dysgenic here, checking in.
    don't be a stranger bud!
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Start listening at about 18:00 to Dr. Steohen Mosher whom I've been listening to for like 15 years. He is a Catholic convert social scientist that Dr. Stan Monteith would have on his Radio Liberty shows regularly. He lived for about 4 years in China and knows the people and brutal totalitarian, officially atheist, Communist government policies there. I think if anyone can give a truthful understanding as to what is really going on with the coronavirus, it is he. He said the Wuhan fish/meat market offcial story of beginning of virus outbreak is just a cover story. He said China has had sloppy laborartory procedures before and that it was China that caused the 2002-2004 SARS outbreak. China caused the murder of 400 million babies by abortion starting in about 1980 with their forced one-child policy.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...881-9/fulltext

Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus - Wikipedia
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Severe...atory_syndrome

Exclusive Interview: Dr. Stephen Mosher
    •Mar 10, 2020
    Save
    Church Militant
    144K subscribers

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Michael Osterholm is an internationally recognized expert in infectious disease epidemiology. He is Regents Professor, McKnight Presidential Endowed Chair in Public Health, the director of the Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy (CIDRAP), Distinguished Teaching Professor in the Division of Environmental Health Sciences, School of Public Health, a professor in the Technological Leadership Institute, College of Science and Engineering, and an adjunct professor in the Medical School, all at the University of Minnesota.

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks

Here is the main guy vector identified by the Daily Mail London for coronavirus to DC bigwigs and New York at AIPAC conferences and CPAC conference.
    There are several photos and a couple of embedded videos I did not bring over.

Had to cut off end -- too long.

Dr. Alan Berger is "likely" the main spreader.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rus-fears.html

EXCLUSIVE: Ob/gyn at top New York hospital 'self-isolates' over coronavirus - and he is political ally of Ted Cruz who is also in quarantine

NY Langone hospital says one of is obstetrician-gynecologists Dr. Alan Berger is 'self-isolating.' He is from Englewood, New Jersey
    Dr. Berger works in midtown Manhattan and Borough Park in Brooklyn and also has private practice in New York
    Dr. Berger is also close political ally of Ted Cruz and regular attendee at CPAC, the conservative conference hit by coronavirus spread
    Cruz is self-quarantining after exposure to the virus there
    He was head of Cruz's 'Jewish leadership team' during his failed 2016 run
    Unclear if Dr. Berger was at CPAC this year; conservative organization is declining to confirm his presence

By Ben Ashford For Dailymail.com

Published: 13:42 EDT, 9 March 2020 | Updated: 14:58 EDT, 9 March 2020

A leading New York doctor and political ally of Senator Ted Cruz has gone into self-quarantine over fears he has coronavirus, DailyMail.com can reveal.

Alan Berger, a 55-year-old gynecologist who works for NYU Langone Health, volunteered to isolate himself and is no longer seeing patients, the facility confirmed today in a statement.

Berger has hosted fundraisers for Texas Republican Cruz in his hometown of Englewood, New Jersey and is said to be friendly with President Donald Trump's in laws, the Kushners.

Authorities have not commented on suggestions Berger is the 'patient zero' who interacted with Cruz and Matt Schlapp, the chairman of the American Conservative Union, at a CPAC conference.

The CPAC patient was described as a 55-year-old man who was recovering in New Jersey; Dr. Berger is a 55-year-old man who has self-isolated in New Jersey.

New Jersey authorities have confirmed that a 55-year-old man from Englewood was quarantined for a presumptive positive attended CPAC. He was in stable condition and has been hospitalized since March 4,

The Englewood man attended services at a temple in New Rochelle, New York, according to New Jersey commissioner of health Judith Persichille.
    Self-isolating: NYU Langone hospital says Dr. Alan Berger, an obstetrician/gynecologist, has voluntarily self-quarantined. It did not say if he has tested positive for coronavirus
    +4

Self-isolating: NYU Langone hospital says Dr. Alan Berger, an obstetrician/gynecologist, has voluntarily self-quarantined. It did not say if he has tested positive for coronavirus

Self-quarantine: Texas senator Ted Cruz said he was staying at home after shaking hands with someone at the CPAC conservative conference
    +4

Self-quarantine: Texas senator Ted Cruz said he was staying at home after shaking hands with someone at the CPAC conservative conference

Conservative ally: Dr. Alan Berger, seen with his wife Deborah, is a prominent member of the Republican Jewish community and has raised funds for among other Mike Huckabee, the former Arkansas governor whose daughter Sarah Huckabee Sanders was Trump's press secretary
    +4

Conservative ally: Dr. Alan Berger, seen with his wife Deborah, is a prominent member of the Republican Jewish community and has raised funds for among other Mike Huckabee, the former Arkansas governor whose daughter Sarah Huckabee Sanders was Trump's press secretary

Schalpp shook hands with the President and mingled with Ivanka Trump, Lara Trump and Jared Kushner during the February 27 to March 1 event in Washington, D.C,'s Maryland suburbs but says he's 'healthy as a horse' and has urged attendees not to panic.

Cruz, however, announced on Sunday: 'Last night, I was informed that 10 days ago at CPAC I briefly interacted with an individual who is currently symptomatic and has tested positive for COVID-19.

'That interaction consisted of a brief conversation and a handshake.'

It was later announced that a second lawmaker, Arizona Republican Paul Gosar, and three members of his staff had also gone into quarantine following 'contact at CPAC with a person who has since been hospitalized with the Wuhan Virus.'

The chairman of the American Conservative Union has revealed that he interacted with the 55-year-old man infected with coronavirus before shaking hands with Donald Trump.

The possible new chain of infection emerged as the US coronavirus death toll continued to soar today, with another patient succumbing to the virus in Washington state to bring the total to 22.

Berger received his medical degree from Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University and has been in practice for more than 20 years.

In 2016 he and his brother Marc joined Cruz's Jewish leadership Coalition, consisting of several dozen Jewish community leaders and activists who backed Cruz's failed attempt at becoming the Republican Presidential nominee.

The previous December he co-hosted a fundraiser for Cruz in New Jersey and attended the Republican Jewish Coalition summit, where he declared his preference for Cruz or Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee over Trump, despite his ties to the Kushners.

'He said, 'Trust me, I'll do good for you.' That may be of concern to people in the community,' Berger said, when a Politico reporter asked him what he thought of then-candidate Trump's Middle East policies.

NYU Langone Health is one of the nation's top academic medical centers and has six inpatient facilities spread across New York City.

Its website lists two locations for Berger, one in East 32nd Street, central Manhattan, and 45th St in Brooklyn.

'At this time, we can confirm that Dr. Alan W. Berger is a member of our OBGYN department,' a spokeswoman told DailyMail.com.

'Dr. Berger informed us that he has voluntary self-quarantined and is not seeing patients at his private practice. We will share additional information with you as it becomes available.'

Chairman of the American Conservative Union Matt Schlapp said he had interacted with the infected individual before shaking hands with President Trump (pictured) last week at CPAC. Schlapp and Trump are pictured February 29
    WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF CORONAVIRUS?

Like other coronaviruses, including those that cause the common cold and that triggered SARS, COVID-19 is a respiratory illness.

The most common symptoms are:
    Fever
    Dry cough
    Shortness of breath
    Difficulty breathing
    Fatigue

Although having a runny nose doesn't rule out coronavirus, it doesn't thus far appear to be a primary symptom.

Most people only become mildly ill, but the infection can turn serious and even deadly, especially for those who are older or have underlying health conditions.

In these cases, patients develop pneumonia, which can cause:

Potentially with yellow, green or bloody mucus
    Fever, sweating and shaking chills
    Shortness of breath
    Rapid or shallow breathing
    Pain when breathing, especially when breathing deeply or coughing
    Low appetite, energy and fatigue
    Nausea and vomiting (more common in children)
    Confusion (more common in elderly people)
    Some patients have also reported diarrhea and kidney failure has occassionally been a complication.

Avoid people with these symtpoms. If you develop them, call your health care provider before going to the hospital or doctor, so they and you can prepare to minimize possivle exposure if they suspect you have coronavirus.

A female relation reached by telephone today refused to discuss the clinician's condition, saying: 'I'm not speaking about it to anybody.'

The fall-out from CPAC being a possible site of infection has spread across conservative circles.

Schlapp said he had contacted anyone who may have had contact with the infected individual but said that person 'had no contact with either the president or the vice president'.

'I can tell you, when the president was on site at CPAC, he lives by what he tells us, because I saw him scrub down his hand and clean his hands more than once while he was on the premises, and I did the same,' Schlapp said.

He added in a tweet Sunday night: 'We did ask the patient the names of everyone he spent time with. Those who interacted with the attendee were informed. The good news is NO ONE has any symptoms.'

War Room podcast host Raheem Kassam said he was around the infected man and had been 'flu-sick unwell for the past week'.

He claimed the infected man was around for most of the Thursday activities and noting that Gosar and Cruz were in the green room 1pm to 5pm that day, Kassam said the likes of Rep Louie Gohmert, KellyAnne Conway and Rep Matt Gaetz may be at risk.

Kassam said the infected person was around on the Friday too.

'Everyone at the CPAC Shabbat dinner should be checked. The attendee was there,' Kassam tweeted Sunday.

Among those listed as possibly having exposure to the CPAC patient by Kassan were Ronna McDaniel, the chairman of the Republican national committee who spent much of Monday with Donald Trump; Matt Gaetz, who was also on Air Force One Monday; and Diamond and Silk, who were with Trump at a Cabinet Room reception for his African-American supporters last week.

Father-of-three Berger describes himself as a right-wing conservative Orthodox Jew and has served on the board of directors of NORPAC, the pro-Israel political action committee.

In a 2013 profile in the Jewish Standard, he revealed he had donated tens of thousands of dollars to political candidates, most of them Republican.

Over the years Berger has attended numerous political events, taking along his 42-year-old wife Deborah and their three children, to meet the likes of Paul Ryan, Jeb Bush, John Bolton, Rick Perry and Sarah Palin.

Berger, who ran for mayor of his hometown of Englewood unsuccessfully, told the Standard he had also met leading Democratic figures including former Presidents Bill Clinton and Barack Obama.

'You have to listen to the other side,' he said, explaining that his political activism was inspired by Fabian Schonfeld, the founding rabbi of the Young Israel of Kew Gardens Hills in Queens, New York. 'He always instilled in us the importance of having a connection to government,' Berger said.

Advertisement
    Read more:

'We have shared ... values' | The Jewish Standard

Share or comment on this article: Doctor at top New York hospital 'self-isolates' over coronavirus fears

shares
    Add comment

Most watched News videos Embed this

Amusement arcade replaces toys with loo rolls in grabber machine
    Italian streets are quiet as country is put on lockdown
    Commuter calls out woman for deliberately coughing on him
    Disgusting moment young woman urinates on a Sydney train
    Queen arrives for Commonwealth Service at Westminster Abbey
    Harry and Meghan arrive for their final official royal engagement
    Dont dump on my parade! Crufts champion relieves herself after win
    Olivia Alkir: Dash cam shows cars 'racing' hours before her death

Comments 61