Page 85 of 403 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135185 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: Coronavirus

Cynthia McKinney RT'd this; 1m 48s clip inside, re what's 'scheduled' for next week -- "You know what's going on by now..."
    https://twitter.com/SovMichael/statu...01679634522115

For your information:
    A nurse in Broward County, Florida.
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (16th January 2021)

Thanks

I'll just post the occasional above-average 'rona vid/podcast here -- it's a 'superior' thread coz Dachsie didn't post it under "General Discussion" which, AFAIK, is the only subforum which prohibits posting images!

Tim & Joe's Sat show (recorded Fri's) is already posted; find them all at
    https://tkelly6785757.podomatic.com/

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    ^ listening to this now; @ ~50m Joe tells the story of Schumer getting heckled by a really articulate woman on the street in NYC - here's a 2m 20s clip of that:
    https://twitter.com/jacobkornbluh/st...73414456291333

it could actually really use subtitles -- often hard to understand her with her face diaper muffling her like that

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Cynthia McKinney RT'd this; 1m 48s clip inside, re what's 'scheduled' for next week -- "You know what's going on by now..."
    https://twitter.com/SovMichael/statu...01679634522115

For your information:
    A nurse in Broward County, Florida.
    "You know what's going on by now."

This whole corrupt system needs to be taken down right now. What's going on is eugenics, population control, Dr. Josef Mengala style. One world death and slavery system for all.

There is going to be a "covid crisis" next week that will necessitate this hospital in Broward County Florida giving up post surgery recovery room space to this satanic "covid" deception scheduled for next week.

God bless this brave woman who shared this important information. Pray for her. Lin Wood talks a big talk, but this humble health care provider DELIVERED.

This covid operation has been quite successful in causing thinking people to be totally distrustful of their doctor and their hospitals and medical care in general. Divide and conquer and get us all at odds with each other. Communist playbook 101

Thanks

^ listening to this now; @ ~50m Joe tells the story of Schumer getting heckled by a really articulate woman on the street in NYC - here's a 2m 20s clip of that:
    https://twitter.com/jacobkornbluh/st...73414456291333

it could actually really use subtitles -- often hard to understand her with her face diaper muffling her like that
    "Jacob Kornbluh
    @jacobkornbluh
    Heckler calls Schumer “an antisemite.”
    "

refers to this wise woman as a "heckler".
    Schumer is FILTH who worships THE FATHER OF LIES.

Just to be extra clear.

Pelosi and McConnell had total control and authority over the Capitol police on January 6, 2021 false orchestrated event of these evildoers. They should be arrested, given military trial. and meted out the harshest punishment for Treason and Sedition. Every tiny element of that staged Jan 6 event wreaks with falsity.

We the people hunger and thirst for justice because we love the One who is Truth.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    God bless this brave woman who shared this important information. Pray for her. Lin Wood talks a big talk, but this humble health care provider DELIVERED.
    ^ me fears this Broward nurse will be losing her job soon -- that's what happened to at least one nurse in UK who vented about the BS. The nail sticking up gets the hammer -- but what if more & more vent publicly like this?!

It's a great show, like with the majority of hospital/med workers who are rejecting the jab -- what can the (((hoaxers))) do about that dilemma?!

Thanks

I'll just post the occasional above-average 'rona vid/podcast here -- it's a 'superior' thread coz Dachsie didn't post it under "General Discussion" which, AFAIK, is the only subforum which prohibits posting images!

a note re Tim's Tue 1/12 show with guest Eric Karlstrom, found at link above -- I only made it through ~half of this. I've listened to plenty of Eric K over the past several years, mostly on Rense, ACHitchcock, Tim K, & I think even Spingola from ~7+ years ago when I could last tolerate her, pre-Sandy Hoax sellout.

Eric's "talent" for LOOOONG monologs where the show host can just mute, & go make themselves a snack, toilet run, refill coffee, whatever... kind of wear me down. I much prefer a 2 way dialog! Erik does seem to get it, the whole big picture, but being immersed in this stuff myself over the years, I find I don't learn much if anything new from him anymore. The odd times he speaks of something, some tech maybe, that I'm not already versed on -- it usually "rings true." But otherwise, Eric hits my ears as just another voice regurgitating the same message any more -- poor "signal to repetition ratio", you could say.

That's surely not true for newer listeners though, transitioning from normie-dom to red pilled, so I don't fault Eric making the rounds. I'll just tend to search out new voices instead, when I see he's back as guest du jour in my regular podcast circuit.

edit - AU's "Peekay Truth", a voice we don't hear from much anymore coz (((Muh Big Tech Censorship))), was on with Fetzer a couple days ago:

THE FETZ PRESENTS (14 JAN 21): PEEKAY FROM DOWNUNDER - THE CORONAVIRUS HOAX AND OTHER MASS ILLUSIONS

^ heh; "THE FETZ" is awfully close to stepping on the toes of Dennis "The Fetch" Fetcho

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Agree one hundred percent about Karlstrom. I wrote him one time and aksed a question. He replied by trying to sell me some of his music products.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

PatColo (16th January 2021)

Thanks

^ lolz; that's gratifying to hear -- wasn't sure if I was being a stick in the mud re Karlstrom. He seems to be sort of an aggregator of other people's original work, making him like "Jack of all [conspiracies], Master of none." Well if I had to characterize my own 'hobby-ism" re conspiracies, that would describe me too! So, pot > kettle > black I suppose. I mostly just convey info back & forth re good info/shows, usu adding my own "intuition" thoughts.

Eric's long claimed to be a TI (Targeted Individual), but then oddly, I don't recall him ever detailing his own personal experiences with that, IE what EM weapons they've hit him with, what "street theater" experiences, what remedial steps he's taken etc. This is one area where he could really shine, bringing his unique story to the table, but he doesn't!

Instead he's on show after show, giving these motor-mouth/monolog regurgitations of other people's original research. Didn't he say his (former?) profession was being a history prof at a local community college?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    "Jacob Kornbluh
    @jacobkornbluh

"
    They should be arrested, given military trial. and meted out the harshest punishment for Treason and Sedition. "