Page 99 of 403 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149199 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Re: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    Amanda seems to be gone also. These two ladies are very important posters here. What has happened to them?
    Seems to me Amanda bailed out just before Pedo Joe was inaugurated. I think the stolen election was real hard on her emotionally.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

PatColo (26th February 2021),woodman (26th February 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,511 Times in 2,602 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    Seems to me Amanda bailed out just before Pedo Joe was inaugurated. I think the stolen election was real hard on her emotionally.
    Hi all. Fwiw- I actually had a major problem with my lower back on Jan 18- worst pain of my life. Took me about a month to get better (I couldn't even sit at the computer b/c it caused lower back pain). I'm a lot better now and it looks like I might actually have a severe reaction to nightshades. I have Dr. Sherry Roger's book "Pain free in 6 weeks" and she says severe pain could be due to nightshades (she has this same problem and said it can be so bad that it looks like you need back surgery, which is how I felt). So, I'm off nightshades (tomatoes, peppers, eggplant, and potatoes) and am almost all better. She also said to avoid soy because it is GMO'd with a gene from a petunia, which is also an apparent nightshade). I think she's probably right because when I accidentally had a piece of bread that had soy in it, my pain came back.

I also needed a break from the never-ending covid hoax insanity.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (28th February 2021),ImaCannin (27th February 2021),midnight rambler (28th February 2021),monty (27th February 2021),Tumbleweed (28th February 2021),woodman (27th February 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Hi all. Fwiw- I actually had a major problem with my lower back on Jan 18- worst pain of my life. Took me about a month to get better (I couldn't even sit at the computer b/c it caused lower back pain). I'm a lot better now and it looks like I might actually have a severe reaction to nightshades. I have Dr. Sherry Roger's book "Pain free in 6 weeks" and she says severe pain could be due to nightshades (she has this same problem and said it can be so bad that it looks like you need back surgery, which is how I felt). So, I'm off nightshades (tomatoes, peppers, eggplant, and potatoes) and am almost all better. She also said to avoid soy because it is GMO'd with a gene from a petunia, which is also an apparent nightshade). I think she's probably right because when I accidentally had a piece of bread that had soy in it, my pain came back.

Good to see you post Amanda. Hope you recover quickly and completely.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

6. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

PatColo (27th February 2021)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post

Welcome back. I know what you mean about the back pain. About 18 months ago I had severe lower back pains which is caused from arthritis in my pelvis pushing against my tail bone. Reading about sciatica and arthritis one of the things I read was eliminate night shades. I stopped eating them and have pretty much eliminated the pains but some types of activity seems to aggravate it now and then.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Amanda (1st March 2021),PatColo (27th February 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    Welcome back. I know what you mean about the back pain. About 18 months ago I had severe lower back pains which is caused from arthritis in my pelvis pushing against my tail bone. Reading about sciatica and arthritis one of the things I read was eliminate night shades. I stopped eating them and have pretty much eliminated the pains but some types of activity seems to aggravate it now and then.
    Borax is supposedly a cure for arthritis.

https://www.earthclinic.com/borax-re...arthritis.html
    Just a site found by search engine.
    Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

http://www.controversyofzion.info/

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

Amanda (1st March 2021),woodman (28th February 2021)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post

thanks. I’ll give it a try

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Very interesting reading. The link would not work for me so I copied it partially and hit the articles.

Here's another article: Health-Science-Spirit - The Borax Conspiracy (health-science-spirit.com)
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

13. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

monty (28th February 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

some recent interviews Fetzer's been mirroring @ his BC ch: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/Rbtrop3rRlZl/ - Dr Carrie Madej, Dr. Andy Kaufman w Sarah Westall, & this must-watch, my first exposure to Dr. Lee Merritt, what a firecracker! 68m:

Feb 28, 2021
    The Rise of Medical Technocracy and the Truth of Viral Treatments - Interview with Dr. Lee Merritt

FABULOUS overview by Dr. Lee Merritt at her best: Everything makes sense when you understand that this is a "Purposeful take-down of our society." Covid is an act of stealth warfare against Christian-based Western Civilization. The corruption of the medical profession and why the coronavirus vaccines are dangerous bioweapons being deployed against the people.

Dr. Merritt has taken two oaths: the Hippocratic Oath and the Oath to the Constitution as a Naval Officer. She is in this fight to support those two oaths.
    The treatment of viral diseases: Has the truth been suppressed for decades?

The Dr Kaufman interview is also a nice break from the usual hard bioscience talk, w more focus on the (((engineered mass-psychosis))) in play - find it @ Fetzer's BC ch above.
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Amanda (1st March 2021),midnight rambler (28th February 2021),Tumbleweed (28th February 2021),woodman (28th February 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Must watch 2m clip (kill it @ 1:55 to skip AJ's tangy tangerine penis pills pitch):

TV Doctor Shames Black Woman To Take Experimental Vaccine

Infowars.com
    February 27th 2021

Talk show host Wendy ( )( ) Williams reveals her skepticism about the coronavirus vaccine’s efficacy to Dr. Oz, who then tried to shame her into receiving it.
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

A video from the Earth Clinic

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (28th February 2021),woodman (28th February 2021)