Thread: Angry Rand Paul Demands Trump Sue Schumer

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

Angry Rand Paul Demands Trump Sue Schumer

I'd love for this to happen!!!
    (more twitter stuff at the link)

Watch: Angry Rand Paul Demands Trump Sue Schumer

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/watch-angry-rand-paul-demands-trump-sue-schumer

Authored by Steve Watson via Summit News,
    An uncharacteristically angry Senator Rand Paul slammed Chuck Schumer Tuesday, urging President Trump to sue the Democratic leader for defamation amidst the ongoing impeachment saga.
    https://zh-prod-1cc738ca-7d3b-4a72-b...7_s885x516.jpg
    “I’m offended and shocked that Schumer would be so scurrilous as to accuse the president and his children of making money illegally off of politics when the only people we know have made money off of this have been Hunter Biden and Joe Biden,” Paul urged.

“Hunter Biden makes a million dollars a year, that’s documented, but Schumer simply creates and makes up and says, ‘Oh, maybe the president’s kids are making money.’” Paul continued.

“To have Schumer come up and say out of the blue, ‘Maybe the president’s kids are making money,’ with no evidence at all, that’s defamation and they ought to sue him,” the Kentucky Senator asserted.
    “There is nothing in the record about the president’s kids,” Paul again pointed out, adding “So Schumer has just created this whole thing out of whole cloth and said, ‘Oh, why don’t we go after the president’s kids?’ We don’t know yet whether or not the president’s dealings with the Chinese president have something to do with the Trumps making money.’
    He just made it up! Completely made it up! That’s defamation of character and he ought to go to court and be sued for it.
    Paul has continually pushed for having the Bidens testify and even threatened to force a vote on the matter. The Senator has also repeatedly called for the so called ‘whistleblower’ (CIAramella) to be put on the stand.

Rand Paul calls out whistleblower at Donald Trump rally for Matt Bevin in Kentucky

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (29th January 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Re: Angry Rand Paul Demands Trump Sue Schumer

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post

Angry Rand Paul Demands Trump Sue Schumer

Oh. Sue. Goyim Randy is a bigger joke than even his do-nothing Goyim Daddy.

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,310 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    Oh. Sue. Goyim Randy is a bigger joke than even his do-nothing Goyim Daddy.

Assuming either one is really goyim. Most likely the "anger" is staged. All 3 eat bagels together afterwards.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

wow, I guess I'm still really gullible--need to remember it's all just a puppet show...

Thanks

Once upon a time there was a small town with one lawyer. Since there were very few conflicts, the small town lawyer didn't make much money. Then a second lawyer came to town.........

You are all familiar with the story.

Conflicts can be staged. If you see them on teevee they probably are.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hoarder For This Useful Post:

Amanda (30th January 2020),Dachsie (30th January 2020),madfranks (3rd February 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

"Conflicts can be staged. If you see them on teevee they probably are. "

You proclaim an important principle, Hoader.

In my search for truth regarding the major false events on U S soil in the last century, I became subtly aware of that fact.

On the subject of this thread, I noticed that Dr. No, Rand's father, did a show yesterday on how bad Trump's "peace deal" with Israel and Palestine is for Palestine. All the other top conservative and even liberal commentators agree that this "peace deal" is just another Tikun Olam land grab by Israel. Normally, libertarians like the Pauls will never speak out for Palestinians and against Israelis on Middle Eastern matters, but wonder of wonders, we find it in all the most peculiar places these days.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

Amanda (30th January 2020),hoarder (30th January 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    "Conflicts can be staged. If you see them on teevee they probably are. "

You proclaim an important principle, Hoader.

In my search for truth regarding the major false events on U S soil in the last century, I became subtly aware of that fact.

On the subject of this thread, I noticed that Dr. No, Rand's father, did a show yesterday on how bad Trump's "peace deal" with Israel and Palestine is for Palestine. All the other top conservative and even liberal commentators agree that this "peace deal" is just another Tikun Olam land grab by Israel. Normally, libertarians like the Pauls will never speak out for Palestinians and against Israelis on Middle Eastern matters, but wonder of wonders, we find it in all the most peculiar places these days.
    When most or all information is provided by the gatekeepers of our minds, we have to use non-informational means to figure out what is going on, like "cui bono?" for example.

Our rulers want us to think we have representative government, they want us to have false hope. That has been Ron Paul's job. If you look at his approach to the Federal Reserve, you can see how shallow it was. If he really wanted people to understand how the Fed works, he could have a link on his website explaining it for all to understand, it could be widely circulated on the net by his followers. Those who already understand know that auditing it is not any solution, because any such audit will be done by banksters and the result would get little media coverage.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hoarder For This Useful Post:

Amanda (30th January 2020),Dachsie (30th January 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Yes, I hear you on the false hope....kind of feels like NeoCon/banker puppet Trump is just "hope and change" for the right.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

hoarder (30th January 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Yes, I hear you on the false hope....kind of feels like NeoCon/banker puppet Trump is just "hope and change" for the right.
    Absolutely right. I looked up Trump long before he ran for POTUS. There were a couple of websites telling that his current and former wives were Jewish, with details. I looked for them when he became a candidate and they were gone. I can't help but suspect the script calls for him to be the next Czar Nicholas II of Russia in the coming Bolshevik Revolution #2.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hoarder For This Useful Post:

Amanda (30th January 2020),Dachsie (30th January 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

"I looked up Trump long before he ran for POTUS. There were a couple of websites telling that his current and former wives were Jewish, with details. I looked for them when he became a candidate and they were gone. I can't help but suspect the script calls for him to be the next Czar Nicholas II of Russia in the coming Bolshevik Revolution #2. "

Trump's real verified ancestral family name is Drumpf, and there is strong support that his ancestral family was Jewish. Just search on Drumpf to see what you can find that has not been deleted yet.

Dr. Lorraine Day spoke about this in part of this show.

https://andrewcarringtonhitchcock.co...ze-pedophilia/
    The Andrew Carrington Hitchcock Show (772) Dr. Lorraine Day – The New World Order’s Plan To Legalize Pedophilia
    September 6, 2018 by achitchcock
    In today’s show originally broadcast on September 6 2018, EuroFolkRadio’s Andrew Carrington Hitchcock interviews Dr. Lorraine Day, for a show entitled, “The New World Order’s Plan To Legalize Pedophilia.”

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

hoarder (30th January 2020)