Thread: William Guy Carr speech in Chicago in 1957 Part I

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

William Guy Carr speech in Chicago in 1957 Part I

free downloadable audio here...
    about 57 minutes
    I am proud to say that this Canadian Navy Captain is a traditional Catholic. |He died in 1959 shortly after the death of the last Catholic true pope, Pope Pius XII, who died in 1958.

The worldwide conspiracy for a One World Death and Slavery System for ALL
    goes much deeper than political zionism, though that faction played a major role
    as a
    Pawn in the Game.

Part 2 to be broacast by Andrew Carrington Hitchcock later in 2020

https://cldup.com/E69t6u-wpA.mp3

ACH (1168) William Guy Carr – Pawns In The Game – Part 1
    January 15, 2020 by achitchcock

In today’s show originally broadcast on January 15 2020, Andy broadcasts Part 1 of a 100 minute recording of a speech given by Commander William Guy Carr in Chicago just before his death in 1957. His message stands the test of time and is relevant for us today.

Commander Carr, the famous author of “Red Fog Over America” and “Pawns In The Game” gives a comprehensive political and philosophical overview of the Illuminati-International Banker conspiracy to undermine all nations and create a One World Government.

Click Here To Listen To The Show

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

woodman (9th February 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Re: William Guy Carr speech in Chicago in 1957 Part I

That was very good. I am going to try and find part two.

Edit: I just noticed your post saying that part two would be broadcast later in the year. I don't think I can wait that long. This must be 'out there' somewhere?
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

So Antifa, corporate news, many politicians and the police worked together to purge libertarians and conservatives.

Now Antifa, corporate news, many politicians and BLM (and police provocateurs) are working together to purge police.

WTF?!?

Commander William Guy Carr (1957)
    http://www.lovethetruth.com/books/wi...conspiracy.htm

Since Jefferson's time the citizens of the U.S.A. have gradually been conditioned for the day when the Illuminati decide to take over. Exactly the same thing has been going on in Canada. We will know the hour for subjugation has arrived when the President of the U.S.A and the Prime Minister in Canada, declare a State of Emergency and set up a military dictatorship on the pretense that such action is necessary to protect the people from Communist aggression. The Communist Parties, in both our countries are being contained because the Illuminati intend to use them to bring about 'The State of Emergency.' The F.B.I. and the R.C.M.P. could, in 48 hours, clean out every Communist, and every other kind and type of subversive if permitted to do so. The heads of the F.B.I. and the R.C.M.P. know who are the secret Powers. Only the general support of the public will free them from the chains with which they, like the rest of us, are bound.

When the Communists are ordered to revolt they will be allowed to run wild as they were in Russia until they have murdered everybody whose names are on the llluminati's liquidation lists. Then the agentur of the Illuminati will appear upon the scene and take over control under the pretense they are the saviours of the people. Lenin boasted that 'When the time arrives the United States will fall into our (The Illuminati's) hands like over ripe fruit.' The plan by which the Illuminati intend to take over from the Communists is completed. The personnel have been selected to carry out the details of the plan. They are being trained in the building in Chicago known as 'Thirteen Thirteen', East 60th Street. It is located on property belonging to the University of Chicago. This Illuminist training center is financed by the same foundations that finance the Council of Foreign Relations in New York. The Illuminists engaged in this project call themselves 'The Public Administration Services.' They pretend to improve the Civic Governments and Social Services. In reality they train selected agentur to occupy key positions in all levels of civic government.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to keehah For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (6th June 2020),woodman (6th June 2020)

Thanks

I wish there were audio recordings of Wm. Guy Carr's several books. I made copies of a few of them and all are out of print. He was a traditional Catholic of Canada. His son was a guest on Dr. Stan Monteith's show one time. His son was trying to keep his father's writings in circulation but they were suppressed from the beginning.

Dr. Stan expressed reservations about Carr's work because Carr spoke out against "the synagogue of Satan" and exactly what people group Apocalypse 2:9 and 3:9 was specifically referring to. But at the same time Dr. Stan knew that this Canadian naval officer was speaking important truth that exactly explained the conspiracy.

I did not know he was Catholic until after he died and after I had read several of his books but looking back it was refreshing to hear a uniquely Catholic Christian take on the "synagogue of Satan" and to learn from a man of such stellar exemplary moral character and strong fearless leadership.

Thanks

Does anyone know of link for the mp3? The link 404'ed for me. I'm at work, so can't look at the YT links. Would prefer an mp3 to listen to when out and about....
    Cogito cogito, ergo cogito sum - I think that I think, therefore I think that I am

My GPG Pub key:
    http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=steyr_m&op=index&fingerprint=on

Thanks