Thread: William Guy Carr speech in Chicago in 1957 Part I

Thanks
    Thanked 1,524 Times in 1,042 Posts

William Guy Carr speech in Chicago in 1957 Part I

free downloadable audio here...
    about 57 minutes
    I am proud to say that this Canadian Navy Captain is a traditional Catholic. |He died in 1959 shortly after the death of the last Catholic true pope, Pope Pius XII, who died in 1958.

The worldwide conspiracy for a One World Death and Slavery System for ALL
    goes much deeper than political zionism, though that faction played a major role
    as a
    Pawn in the Game.

Part 2 to be broacast by Andrew Carrington Hitchcock later in 2020

https://cldup.com/E69t6u-wpA.mp3

ACH (1168) William Guy Carr – Pawns In The Game – Part 1
    January 15, 2020 by achitchcock

In today’s show originally broadcast on January 15 2020, Andy broadcasts Part 1 of a 100 minute recording of a speech given by Commander William Guy Carr in Chicago just before his death in 1957. His message stands the test of time and is relevant for us today.

Commander Carr, the famous author of “Red Fog Over America” and “Pawns In The Game” gives a comprehensive political and philosophical overview of the Illuminati-International Banker conspiracy to undermine all nations and create a One World Government.

Click Here To Listen To The Show

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

woodman (9th February 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,560 Times in 1,607 Posts

Re: William Guy Carr speech in Chicago in 1957 Part I

That was very good. I am going to try and find part two.

Edit: I just noticed your post saying that part two would be broadcast later in the year. I don't think I can wait that long. This must be 'out there' somewhere?
    " If you are on the wrong road progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road and in that case the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive man. There is nothing progressive about being pig-headed and refusing to admit a mistake. And I think if you look at the present state of the world it's pretty plain that humanity has been making some big mistake. We're on the wrong road. And if that is so we must go back. Going back is the quickest way on.” ---C. S. Lewis