Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 7-9 years for Roger Stone???

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,511 Times in 2,602 Posts

7-9 years for Roger Stone???

So nothing for the coup plotters, but 7-9 for Roger Stone

Too bad he didn't commit treason and plot a coup against the President--if he did, he'd be walking free and going on book tours. What a freaking joke this country is!!

Prosecutors Recommend 7-9 Year Prison Sentence For Roger Stone

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ce-roger-stone

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Down1 (10th February 2020),midnight rambler (10th February 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Re: 7-9 years for Roger Stone???

Trump did a tweet about this memo recommending 7-9 years.

Now the sentencing is up in the air but the DOJ is indicating that that is very excessive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDH7SfVCcos

Here is the ridiculous kind of reporting that reports this ongoing kerfuffle. (was just itching for a chance to use that new word I learned)

Multiple Prosecutors Quit Roger Stone Case After DOJ Announces Reduced Sentence | Deadline | MSNBC
    •Feb 11, 2020

________

DOJ Announces Reduced Sentence

is typical click baity misleading title.

Sentencing has not happened yet.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

Amanda (11th February 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Yes, more on all of this here:

Mueller Prosecutor Departs DC Team After Setting Sentencing Trap in Roger Stone Case…

Posted on February 11, 2020 by sundance

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...er-stone-case/

It looks like the over-the-top sentencing recommendation for Roger Stone was a planned set-up by Aaron Zelinsky et al, to force AG Bill Barr to step-in and reduce the sentence; thereby giving fuel to those in media/lawfare who are accusing AG Barr of political influence. This reeks of Lawfare scheming.
    Both Roger Stone Prosecutors Resign 'Immediately' After DOJ Rejects Absurd Sentencing Proposal

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/roger-stone-prosecutor-resigns-immediately-after-doj-rejects-absurd-sentencing-proposal

Thanks
    Thanked 1,999 Times in 1,242 Posts

All 4 prosecutors on this case are now gone.
    FOURTH Mueller Prosecutor Resigns From Roger Stone Case After DOJ Backs Down From Excessive Sentencing
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ve-sentencing/

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Down1 For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (11th February 2020)

Thanks

"It looks like the over-the-top sentencing recommendation for Roger Stone was a planned set-up by Aaron Zelinsky et al, to force AG Bill Barr to step-in and reduce the sentence; thereby giving fuel to those in media/lawfare who are accusing AG Barr of political influence. This reeks of Lawfare scheming."

This little excerpt explains how the tricks work. Cause this to happen, then something happens which causes something else to happen and the goal is never truth and justice, but always to accomplish a SET-UP of an enemy. That is how the DOJ rolls.

Guess I could look up "lawfare scheming" but I'm wiped out from a long and full day of truth seeking on the web.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Dachsie- I think "lawfare" scheming is referring to a group of lawyers from or associated with this place https://www.lawfareblog.com/ who were directly involved the all of the coup plots, working with the Dems (Schiff, Nadler, Pelosi) and the MSM to take down Trump. I've seen "lawfare" mentioned all the time over at conservativetreehouse (and the only think I read there is all the domestic stuff about the plots against Trump, Russia hoax, Ukraine scam, and coverups).

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Dachsie- I think "lawfare" scheming is referring to a group of lawyers from or associated with this place https://www.lawfareblog.com/ who were directly involved the all of the coup plots, working with the Dems (Schiff, Nadler, Pelosi) and the MSM to take down Trump. I've seen "lawfare" mentioned all the time over at conservativetreehouse (and the only think I read there is all the domestic stuff about the plots against Trump, Russia hoax, Ukraine scam, and coverups).
    Not to get off topic but also want to thank you for saying some things about the conservativetreehouse that I had never heard before. I remember when that website started I went there several times and was impressed with their coverage of different stories but you said some things that gives a different take about them.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    Not to get off topic but also want to thank you for saying some things about the conservativetreehouse that I had never heard before. I remember when that website started I went there several times and was impressed with their coverage of different stories but you said some things that gives a different take about them.
    Yes, it's actually really strange over there--Sundance as well as the commenters are on top of some issues, and then completely ignorant of others.

"Sundance" seems to do all the posts (though I could be wrong, maybe there is a team posting under the same name), and he's been extremely good at exposing all the behind the scenes intrigue with the various coup plots, and that's about all I trust over there. I don't buy the posts about the China deal, USMCA, the economy that is supposedly "booming" b/c I've heard/seen elsewhere that that is simply NOT the case.

And Sundance is absolutely clueless on foreign policy and still believes the official BS fairy tale about 9/11, and that the we (the US) are the "good" guys fighting the "war on terror." And be buys the official narrative of all the staged events (hoaxes/false flags), especially when they blame Muslims. And he even pushes the line that the Saudis (medieval head choppers) are "moderates."

The only issues I've seen Sundance apply scrutiny to are: Trayvon Martin (he did an excellent job on that one), Michael Brown, and Trump and the whole Russia Hoax/Ukraine scam, coup plots, and DOJ/FBI intrigue. But those are the only issues he actually looks at with a critical eye, and that's what gets me actually kind of suspicious about that site--he knows the media lies (e.g. Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, and the whole Russia hoax), but he believes the MSM and goes along with the official story on everything else.

And the people commenting over there are the same (I can't stand it!!!)--completely CLUELESS about 9/11 and they will attack you if you comment on it. Maybe it just feels really strange to me b/c everywhere else I go (here, zerohedge, mamis, sott.net, unz.com) everyone knows the truth about 9/11, false flags, JFK,RFK, OKcity, Sandy Hook, Boston marathon, etc, but when I go to the conservativetreehouse, it feels so weird to be in the comments with people so utterly braindead and clueless about such important events. And, of course, they're clueless about the Federal Reserve and they'll completely ignore you if you post anything on that.

I first learned about the conservativetreehouse from a guest (private investigator, forget the name) on with Fetch (radio show posted over at mamis), and he was telling Fetch what he learned about Trayvon Martin from Sundance, but he was also suspicious of the site b/c of the strong zionists element there (like you get kicked off or maybe just attacked in the comments if you say anything critical of israel). I get the same vibe over there and have sometimes wondered if it was an Israeli run site.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (12th February 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Dachsie-

Adding to what I posted above, I was just over there today, scrolling through comments, and apparently they seem to believe the official story about the OKcity bombing, but also think the Iraqis were involved. I was going to post links to A Noble Lie, General Partin's work on OKCbombing, and interviews with Cody Snodgress (block ops guy they approached to do the bombing), and then I realized it was hopeless and not worth the energy (they have proven themselves over and over again to be willfully ignorant, which is why they are so shocked by the corruption they are now seeing--they had no clue b/c they haven't been paying attention to all that we know about JFK, RFK, OKC,(/11, etc).

The other problem with that place is massive GROUP THINK--especially with regard to comments about Trump. They are pretty much intolerant of any criticism of Trump. A while back, I posted links about how the USMCA included 57% of the TPP and the whole issue of the backdoor to the North American Union, and they just ignored it (willful ignorance, they don't want to let any information taint their view of Trump as some kind of national hero).

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

Judge berman , weissman, vindman schiff schumer nadler weiner i forgot the name of the jew that was behind the iowa "app" and Lieber, who sold the corona virus to china. sex scandals by weinstein rose lauer louis ck sounds like we have a middle east infection.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDRock For This Useful Post:

cheka. (17th February 2020),osoab (14th February 2020)