Thread: Parkland Florida High School "Shooting" February 14, 2018 UPDATE 2-2-20

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Parkland Florida High School "Shooting" February 14, 2018 UPDATE 2-2-20

Distraction Alert: 'nother FL school shooting, MSM goes Wall to Wall

Just noticed today, February 21 2020, a re-posting of this short video fake witness / whilstleblower David Hogg practicing, rehearsing, his lines for his big crisis acting media debut. Some true patriot leaked this most damning video of this most evil false event perpetrated by the gun grabber deep state brotherhood of darkness. This is one of the few, if not the only, truly bombshell truth breakthroughs absolutely prooving that the Marjorie Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, was a psyop for the purpose of destroying the Second Amendment and ultimately taking down the United States of America Constitutional Republic.

Many hopeless brainwashed, psyop'd Americans swallowed this swill hook, line and sinker and became the zombified new crisis actors pushing laws and books and other false event narratives, and many now in office or now running for national, state, and local governmental offices,

all to destroy our country.

Utter shame on all of them!

https://www.mostholyfamilymonastery....aign=Theme2020

https://www.mostholyfamilymonastery....es-florida.mp4

YouTube is now massively censoring information and videos on this and similar events, with an aggression and at a rate we’ve never seen before. It is a massive cover-up. They’ve probably removed tens of thousands of videos on this matter in the past few days or week. So, if you want to see this video, you should watch it now. We’ve already had to switch the link four times. Some people also might want to download this. You can download it here:

https://www.mostholyfamilymonastery....es-florida.mp4

There’s a good chance that this video of fake witness David Hogg practicing his lines was secretly leaked by a whistleblower to expose the fraud, yet the whistleblower was afraid to come out publicly and reveal that he is the source.

Most Holy Family Monastery is to be greatly commended for keeping this exposure of truth about this and many other of the false events on U S soil over the years.

Just as TRUTH is the foundation of the true Catholic Church, TRUTH is the only hope for justice and rule of law in the USA and law enforcement officers not being turned into fake crisis actors and the USA not starting and engaging in more false terrorist military engagements all around the world.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

Amanda (21st February 2020),Cebu_4_2 (21st February 2020),monty (21st February 2020),PatColo (21st February 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: Parkland Florida High School "Shooting" February 14, 2018 UPDATE 2-2-20

remember this? (click player to enable sound)
    https://twitter.com/Carpedonktum/sta...14099928961024

I searched bitchute, where I guess theoretically vids can't be deleted, for "David Hogg can't remember his lines" - nada...
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    remember this? (click player to enable sound)
    https://twitter.com/Carpedonktum/sta...14099928961024

I searched bitchute, where I guess theoretically vids can't be deleted, for "David Hogg can't remember his lines" - nada...
    MostgHolyFamilMonastery site apparently gave it that title. Apparently MHFM has been going through quite a lot to try and preserve this video on the web and make a free mp4 download possible.

Don't know if Bitchute has this video somewhere there, but it will not be there under that title. Also, Bitchute has notoriously, deliberately?, low quality search function. If this video is there, it will be impossible to find it using any reasonable imaginable search term

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

PatColo (21st February 2020)

Thanks

I didn't use quotes around that sentence in my bitchute search -- quotes would mandate the search engine find that exact string of words. With my no-quotes search of same, should've found anything approximating it...

I just did a shorter search & got 2 results, incl (what appears to be) ur clip:
    https://search.bitchute.com/renderer...n%27t+Remember

^ but neither of them actually PLAY -- something about zero-second run times?!!
    agree re BC's crap search engine!

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    I didn't use quotes around that sentence in my bitchute search -- quotes would mandate the search engine find that exact string of words. With my no-quotes search of same, should've found anything approximating it...

I just did a shorter search & got 2 results, incl (what appears to be) ur clip:
    https://search.bitchute.com/renderer...n%27t+Remember

^ but neither of them actually PLAY -- something about zero-second run times?!!
    agree re BC's crap search engine!
    David Hogg Can't Remember (BitChute Zero-Bug Reupload Attempt #3; See Description for Unblocked Vid)
    Sorry about the zero length. I am fairly certain now that BitChute blocks content in this way. https://archive.org/details/youtube-LWRZBGdT68E From now on, links will be provided showing where...
    02/15/2019 8:44 p.m.
    Views: 1642

See what I mean about deliberately?

channel image

PetraVeritas

PetraVeritas

437 subscribers

David Hogg leads marches to disarm America, rallies the authoritarian youth essential to his movement. Then and only then, will the USA be safe for his utopian rule.

Little do they know, David Hogg is actually a 25-year old CNN intern, who faked being a student at Stoneman Douglas school;
    https://archive.org/details/DavidHoggParklandFAKE

Once his story was revealed as impossible, he changed it - now saying he rushed to the campus to do CNN interviews during the shooting.

LESS
    Category Other

Nice woking comment. But we already know the whole fake background of David Hogg. As I recall, his father was an FBI agent, or something like that.

____

Hope everybody downloads this video. It is truly bombshell evidence and there is zero doubt he was doing a rehearsal, was scripted, and had his own prompter coach.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    Hope everybody downloads this video. It is truly bombshell evidence and there is zero doubt he was doing a rehearsal, was scripted, and had his own prompter coach.
    I saved the .MP4 to my local box, it's only 1.9 MBs

also tweeted it out, ~12K followers, but be lucky if it eventually sees 100 "Impressions" coz twatter's long since had my shite 'quarantined' in a tiny echo chamber, coz of my joo-unfriendly pattern of tweets. I tweeted it 3.x hrs ago, & it's showing only 67 Impressions atm, & only 2 "Link clicks" meaning those who actually opened the MP4. Tagged some key peeps like @jimfetzer - asked someone to up it to BC. But as we see, even BC seems to have a censorship mechanism.

U will love this one posted @ Mami's today

Friday, February 21, 2020

Behavioral Economics and Social Movements with Cass Sunstein

Thanks

I did not try to search for it at 153news.net . Have not gone there much lately but they have some good video content creators.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

This is an important find of mine. I am so tired right now that I cannot treat this properly right now.
    I compare 2 videos
    one appears to be the full uncut version at 5 minutes and MAYBE appears to have been actually broadcast live and not just a rehearsal session before real broadcast.
    The other shorter 59 second one I originally posted appears to be cut and spliced and that makes it a fake video of a fake video, and is faked to make the other one look faked but the other one is not quite fakey looking enough so someone created the 59 second video.

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    I did not try to search for it at 153news.net . Have not gone there much lately but they have some good video content creators.
    OK

With a little searching I did find it on this video. I used the search engine on 153new.net.
    I searched on the term David Hogg

_________

THIS video of this that is longer - full 5 minutes - and gives me a whole new perspective.

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=G91G49HSYMUA

at 4:01 to about

interviewer of David Hogg says

"What have you and your friends and fellow students made it out. What have you guys been saying. I don't know how to put this in perspective. OK ...(or its OK) "

BUT at 00:34 on the 59 second video clip I originally posted it sounds like the interviewer is saying "its OK say I don't know how to put this in perspective." PROBLEM is comparing the video I posted to the video of this second 153news.net video , the MHFM video is cut and spliced at about 00:34 because the words of David Hogg right before the interviewer says "its ok ....I don't know how to put this in perspective are different
    In video I posted at 00:35 "I was in shock"

In this longer video 153news.net Hogg's words right before ... were "If we keep letting this happen"

That cutting and splicing at that point is for the purpose of making a fake video to make it look like someone was coaching David Hogg.
    That makes the video I posted a fake video.
    Also would comment that it APPEARS that this full video was actually broadcast live on some TV station but do not know where.
    This maybe was not some real rehearsal being on film that someone leaked.\
    It is possible for some to interpret the prompting and "coaching" the "interviewer / reporter" is doing is just that David Hogg was extremely nervous and upset because of the horrific incident he just witnessed and the reporter is just trying to encourage him to keep on talking and that the interview is going just fine and to not be nervous.

Just saying.

The splicing point I make is the important one. The video I posted was cut and spliced and it was presented as one uncut video so that makes the video FAKE.

David Hogg Forgets Lines (Full Video)
    enlightened prophets

Add to
    More

David Hogg Forgets Lines (Full)

Category: Uncategorized,Florida Parkland Shooting 2018
    Duration: 05:32
    Date: 2020-02-15 08:36:37
    Tags:
    david, hogg, forgets, lines, (full)

Report Video
    Please select the category that most closely reflects your concern about the video, so that we can review it and determine whether it violates our Community Guidelines or isn't appropriate for all viewers. Abusing this feature is also a violation of the Community Guidelines, so don't do it.
    Choose a category
    2 Comments
    Please login to comme

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

^ thx for all the work U put into so many of ur posts Dachsie.

I hope ur cross-posting to some other forums, fetzer's comments, memoryholeblog, maybe subreddits, voat, etc, to engage a really targeted audience!

Thanks

Thanks for the thanks.

I do this because I find it interesting and it sort of keeps me going. I try to post for patriotic reasons or maybe to, in some indirect way, lead someone to Christ.

I post on very few sites and am dropping away from some of my favorite "truth seekers."

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post: