Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wuhan flu preps

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Wuhan flu preps

It is suggested you review your preps for this latest threat.

Right now hospitals, clinics, etc. in the USA have started rationing their N95 masks. That's because their suppliers are informing them they (the suppliers) have no idea when they will be able to deliver their orders for N95 masks. Guess who has probably soaked up all N95 mask production for the next couple of months (that's right, Uncle Satan). N95 masks are still available on feebay for somewhat reasonable costs (considering they surged in price then came back down). I predict the widespread individually-held supply of those N95 masks will evaporate in just a few days once everyone discovers they need one and they will become exorbitantly priced/unavailable. As an example today on feebay a box of ten 3M 8210V (vented) N95 masks sold at auction for ~$27 which is about half the price the very same mask has been selling for on average a couple of weeks ago. This is the calm before the storm, get those items nailed down before it's too late.

I recommend the 3M N100 mask (tech support guy at 3M made that recommendation to me), those are running ~$20-$25 on feebay but will last weeks if you take care of them. There are also the 3M N99 masks rated FFP3, those are the 9332+ masks and I like them better than the N100 masks as the 9332+ masks work better with goggles. The 9332+ masks have been continually going up and I noticed a spike in prices this morning. IMO the 9332+ masks are the best value. And speaking of goggles the best ones I'm seeing available are the 3M 91252 goggles. It's just a matter of time before prices skyrocket if even available at any price.

Lysol! Lots and lots of Lysol! And spray bottles if not a pump up sprayer or two.

Hibaclens surgical scrub, good stuff. Can be found of feebay for <$45/gallon.

Alcohol based hand cleaner.

Nitrile gloves.

Tyvek hooded coveralls - I doubt there's generally a need for these however I'm betting this item evaporates very soon as well. Can be had by the case of 25. Better to have it and not need it...

Everything you need to hole up in your abode for at least 3-4 weeks.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

2. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Spun Gold (9th March 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Re: Wuhan flu preps

3m Aura 9211+. Last year I paid $20 per box of ten. A few holdout gougers are currently demanding more than $80 at Amazon. The mask boat already sailed...
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (23rd February 2020)

Thanks

A few holdout gougers are currently demanding more than $80 at Amazon. The mask boat already sailed...
    Those won't last. I predict in six weeks you won't be able to buy even the most economical mask, when you can find them, for less than $20 each. (I hope I'm wrong.) As I mentioned, distributors have been telling end users they have no idea when they will have them back in stock.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

6. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (23rd February 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Lysol! Lots and lots of Lysol! .

Does Lysol kill the Novel Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2)?
    Specific Lysol products have demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to 2019 Novel Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) on hard, non-porous surfaces. In accordance with the EPA Viral Emerging Pathogen Policy, the following Lysol products can be used against 2019 Novel Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) when used in accordance with the directions for use.

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (23rd February 2020)

Thanks

Sovereign Silver 10 PPM has kept me cold and flu-free for 7 or 8 years.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Half Sense For This Useful Post:

BrewTech (28th February 2020),dys (10th March 2020),midnight rambler (23rd February 2020),steyr_m (28th February 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Half Sense View Post
    Sovereign Silver 10 PPM has kept me cold and flu-free for 7 or 8 years.
    How do you use it? Daily, or just when you feel something coming on? Teaspoon at a time?
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

Thanks

There's a slight uptick in the cheaper N95 masks but the more desirable 3M masks are starting to show signs of short inventor and much higher prices. If you plan on getting masks do not delay.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

No preps needed for the Coronavirus. I believe it will be over in a month.
    Democrats are trying to hype it to hurt the economy, so Trump can't run on the strong economy.
    The beneficiaries of the flu will be those that buy the stock market at the right time.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

RatHoler (1st March 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

despite my disparaging edit after, the below 2 vids were pretty good in at least the preps way -- towards the end of pt. 2 Zach overviews his exact recent amzn flu-preps purchases, & buys booties live during the stream. They also go over stuff like Lysol, vitees & herbal supp's, collodial silver, iodine, & why 70% rubbing alcohol instead of 99%

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    "google whistleblower" Zach Vorhies & his gf Maryam Henein have been going full bore on this joo virus. I just learned of these 2 "emergency broadcasts" they pub'd yest; I'm watching now coz I find both very woke:

28m:
    Coronavirus Emergency Broadcast CoronaVirus Deep Dive

32m:
    Coronavirus Emergency Broadcast CoronaVirus Deep Dive Part 2

see their twatter streams
    @PerpetualManiac
    @MaryamHenein

edit: finding the part 2 vid, the first I chose to watch, kinda dumb; they're just surfing the web together talking ad lib, no prep, no succinct 'message', & the stupid muzac backdrop needs to go!
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

16. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (26th February 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    How do you use it? Daily, or just when you feel something coming on? Teaspoon at a time?
    I only use it when I feel something coming on. It usually happens after a sneeze which leaves either my throat or sinuses feeling compromised. Then I take 1 tsp held under the tongue for 30 seconds then swallowed. It seems to work very well. A 16oz bottle lasted me several years.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Half Sense For This Useful Post:

woodman (27th February 2020)