Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: David Goldberg's final words: "Flu in Winter 2020, want to eliminate 15M Americans"

Thanks
    Thanked 4,383 Times in 2,414 Posts

David Goldberg's final words: "Flu in Winter 2020, want to eliminate 15M Americans"

This was posted to youtube in August 2019.

This guy, David Goldberg, claimed to have classified documents saying that they want to eliminate 15 million Americans who are standing in the way of NWO plans.

He claims it will be done during an engineered flu in the Winter of 2020.

He was going to be making follow up videos, but apparently he died before he could do that.

Not sure if the video will queue up properly, but start at 21:34:

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vacuum For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (25th February 2020),JDRock (25th February 2020),PatColo (25th February 2020),woodman (25th February 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,383 Times in 2,414 Posts

Re: David Goldberg's final words: "Flu in Winter 2020, want to eliminate 15M American

4chan thinks this guy doesn't exist.

Regardless, he called the flu before it happened.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vacuum For This Useful Post:

JDRock (25th February 2020),midnight rambler (25th February 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

Re: David Goldberg's final words: "Flu in Winter 2020, want to eliminate 15M American

vid is down

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JDRock View Post
    vid is down
    yup, whole former "Friends of David Goldberg" YT channel taken down overnight.

I watched the key part (again) last night which vacuum noted - Goldberg in fact said killer virus targeting 15m Americans dead, to be let loose in winter '20 and/or '21
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

JDRock (25th February 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,511 Times in 2,602 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vacuum View Post
    4chan thinks this guy doesn't exist.
    Interesting...fwiw, I stumbled on this guy a while back (don't remember where), with info about him warning that Trump was going to be starting a war on Iran with a ground invasion in 2919, but when I looked into him further it seemed like maybe it was a fake person (like maybe I couldn't get anywhere w/my searches, and I just ended up going in circles). ...I kind of thought maybe it was a psyop to make jews look good, like "see, not all jews war on Iran, this nice jew is trying to warn us"...

Anyway, just did a quick search and found this, also suggesting fake person: https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...316432897.html

Now that's a thread by Dannielle Blumenthal PhD (so a jew, writing about another jew, so who knows?)

Anyway, if you scroll down on that threadreaderapp link, she has a screen shot of what was supposedly David Goldberg's youtube channel, where it says "Say no to Anti-semitism Enough is enough" (LOL!!!) But when you click on it, y/t says channel does not exist.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

PatColo (25th February 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Anyway, if you scroll down on that threadreaderapp link, she has a screen shot of what was supposedly David Goldberg's youtube channel, where it says "Say no to Anti-semitism Enough is enough" (LOL!!!) But when you click on it, y/t says channel does not exist.
    YT ch just went down overnight. It was up last night when vacuum posted.

Adam Green, who DG speaks on for several mins in the (former) "last words..." vid saying Adam's telling too much truth, he better shut up yada yada -- Adam's tweeted about the vid saying it's a laughable LARP.
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

osoab (25th February 2020)

Platinum
    Thanks

Listening to the video, what is wrong with the zionists "taking over" and putting in a world government from Jerusalem.

I do not find anything objectionable about this as a jew. Even if I was not a jew, I would have no qualms about this. What is the big deal?

Meet new boss... better than old boss. World government would be an upgrade. Out of Jerusalem would be a major upgrade.

I am a persecuted jew surrounded by jew hating neo-nazis. "President Begin of the world sounds much better."

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by C.Martel View Post
    Listening to the video, what is wrong with the zionists "taking over" and putting in a world government from Jerusalem.

I do not find anything objectionable about this as a jew. Even if I was not a jew, I would have no qualms about this. What is the big deal?

Meet new boss... better than old boss. World government would be an upgrade. Out of Jerusalem would be a major upgrade.

I am a persecuted jew surrounded by jew hating neo-nazis. President Begin of the world sounds much better.

I am trying to get my mind around your post. Are you saying this is how you feel? Your disjointed posting has always left me wondering just what you are saying. Reading this, it is hard not to understand that you are a disturbed individual and deserve whatever 'persecution' you think has been coming your way from neo-nazis. Remember also that 'all' neo-nazis are being led by Jewish commanders.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (25th February 2020),Neuro (25th February 2020),Tumbleweed (26th February 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by C.Martel View Post

I am a persecuted jew surrounded by jew hating neo-nazis. "President Begin of the world sounds much better."
    Here is a suggestion for you. A new favorite show. http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...premiers-today
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (25th February 2020),PatColo (25th February 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

It was up as of 9o this morn. i shared it with someone then POOF gone.