"There're just isn't a prority to go and pick these people up."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unPXNF1kND8

11:21 runtime

How Jewish American pedophiles hide from justice in Israel
    •Feb 19, 2020
    Save
    CBS News
    2.35M subscribers
    One woman who helps track suspects down says the little-discussed problem is widespread; "the exact same thing" as the sex abuse scandal in the Catholic Church. CBS News' Ian Lee reports.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

Re: "There're just isn't a prority to go and pick these people up."

Video unavailable youtube tells me

Is it similar to how the British public servants cover for immigrant and non-indiginous culturally approved organized mass rape and prostitution of indigenous female children?

Mark Collett: HOW THE BRITISH POLICE PROTECT CHILD RAPISTS
    Bitchute February 21st, 2020. 12min, includes interview with a victim
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

3. The Following User Says Thank You to keehah For This Useful Post:

madfranks (27th February 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

"Is it similar to how the British public servants cover for immigrant and non-indiginous culturally approved organized mass rape and prostitution of indigenous female children?"

Yes, pretty much. But in this story rabbis and Jewish support networks in USA work together to facilitate passports and exit of USA for the offenders, but they apparently claim they did not know the real reason the offender wanted to expatriate.. One rabbi lamented and said he should have asked the pedophile he helped more questions. The guy went on to molest several children in Israel and a special group of investigators of a Jewish organization finally found the guy and got him arrested in Israel. But no good arrest efforts are made of these suspects in the USA. I stumbled upon the video and was surprised that CBS covered this but CBS and YouTube are on the same team so they both must have agreed to spike it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

keehah (26th February 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by keehah View Post
    Video unavailable youtube tells me

Is it similar to how the British public servants cover for immigrant and non-indiginous culturally approved organized mass rape and prostitution of indigenous female children?
    Exhibit A: Afraid of Racism Accusations, British Police Didn’t Address Child-Sex Ring
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

disgusting. It is ok to rape little white girls, but to point out a racial factor in who the rapists are is an outrage to society. Better to just let them go.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    disgusting. It is ok to rape little white girls, but to point out a racial factor in who the rapists are is an outrage to society. Better to just let them go.
    Yes, it is disgusting. What kind of man would allow young girls to be RAPED because they're afraid of being called racist because the rapists are overwhelmingly diverse-skinned? I don't remember where I saw it, but I saw a meme that said something like, "Congratulations white man, you're losing your homeland because you're afraid of being mean."
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

monty (28th February 2020),woodman (27th February 2020)