Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The panic has begun

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

The panic has begun

20 child size 3M N95 masks, $400 (I purchased some of these a month ago for <$1 each)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3M-8110S-N9...p2047675.l2557

10 3M 8210V masks (nothing special except vented) $250 (I purchased a number of these a month ago for $1.47 each and I thought that was high)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3M-8210V-N9...p2047675.l2557
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

2. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

ziero0 (26th February 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Re: The panic has begun

Be sure to soak them in colloidal silver.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (26th February 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    Be sure to soak them in colloidal silver.
    For speed the alternative is spritzing with 70% isopropyl alcohol (of course that's directly after taking it off to disinfect it for the next use)
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

JDRock (26th February 2020),ziero0 (26th February 2020)

Thanks

3M N100 masks now selling for up to $50 each in bulk. yeehaw Some still selling for ~$20 each but at the volume that seems to be picking up that won't last.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3M-8233-N10...p2047675.l2557

Thanks

This single N100 sold at auction for $54.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3M-8233-RES...QAAOSw09ZeTYIm

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

It’s like iodine sales after Fukushima...
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

BrewTech (27th February 2020),midnight rambler (26th February 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

despite my disparaging edit after, the below 2 vids were pretty good in at least the preps way -- towards the end of pt. 2 Zach overviews his exact recent amzn flu-preps purchases, & buys booties live during the stream. They also go over stuff like Lysol, vitees & herbal supp's, collodial silver, iodine, & why 70% rubbing alcohol instead of 99%

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    "google whistleblower" Zach Vorhies & his gf Maryam Henein have been going full bore on this joo virus. I just learned of these 2 "emergency broadcasts" they pub'd yest; I'm watching now coz I find both very woke:

28m:
    Coronavirus Emergency Broadcast CoronaVirus Deep Dive

32m:
    Coronavirus Emergency Broadcast CoronaVirus Deep Dive Part 2

see their twatter streams
    @PerpetualManiac
    @MaryamHenein

edit: finding the part 2 vid, the first I chose to watch, kinda dumb; they're just surfing the web together talking ad lib, no prep, no succinct 'message', & the stupid muzac backdrop needs to go!
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Holy shit, the 3M 9332 masks were selling for ~$10/each three days ago, this case of TEN just sold for $800! Hell yeah, I'll sell some of mine for $80 each!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ciho12-3M-9...p2047675.l2557

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Neuro (26th February 2020),osoab (26th February 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

JDRock (27th February 2020),midnight rambler (26th February 2020),Neuro (26th February 2020),osoab (26th February 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,633 Times in 3,208 Posts

That is ridiculous.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

18. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post: