Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I found the cure for the corona virus!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

Re: I found the cure for the corona virus!

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    That does not help the parents whose kids just lost their .gov sitter.
    I was talking to a contractor yesterday.

His wife had a daycare taking care of teachers' kids. Teachers are off work.
    The wife had a part time job @ a local events center. Shut down due to the virus.

The big suck in more ways than one.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

BrewTech (18th March 2020),midnight rambler (18th March 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    I certainly don't have any cures but I do have some things that have worked in the past to help my lung infections. My lungs have a lot of dust in them from years of working in the dusty trades.

When I feel an infection coming on I use colloidal silver. I also use Respir-ease which I originally got from the Amish store near me. Respir-ease has extract from the herb Lomatium which is very effective at healing lung infections. I believe Respir-ease also has mullein and a host of other beneficial anti-viral and anti-bacterial herbal agents. My belief is that simply taking a lomatium extract such as LDM-100 would be very helpful in overcoming viral pnuemonia. Lomatium or desert parsley is endangered and hard to cultivate. The Indians in the Northwest showed amazing resilience to the cytokine storms from the Swine Flu in 1917 and 18. They used the root of lomatium in a tea form.

Here is a very interesting write-up: https://restorativemedicine.org/jour...a-a-infection/
    Thanks for posting this. I have a little chronic bronchitis from years of breathing the dust from changing asbestos brake shoes and clutches diesel smoke and all the other contaminants present in a truck repair facility. Any kind of dust, pollen in the air or spray air fresheners will bring on coughing. Halls menthol lyptus cough drops help control the cough.

I will try to find the Respir-ease and see what the results are.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

BrewTech (18th March 2020),woodman (18th March 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

A .05 cent pill has already been proved100% effective. laura ingrahms show of 3/16 had an MD that treated and cured 6 cases...suddenly his audio failed and they cut him off.I went back to review the show later and the Entire interview was scrubbed. its called chloroquine. I dont think the who wants an easy cheap cure.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post

Here is a very interesting write-up: https://restorativemedicine.org/jour...a-a-infection/

I dunno Woodman. Here is the kike who wrote that "Study" and it appears he makes shekels off this...also, native indians are not known for particularly being health care experts or for that matter healthy themselves...

oy vey
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

woodman (18th March 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post

I dunno Woodman. Here is the kike who wrote that "Study" and it appears he makes shekels off this...also, native indians are not known for particularly being health care experts or for that matter healthy themselves...

oy vey
    Yeah, not surprised. Take everything with a grain of salt, eh? I have had good luck with the Respir-ease and the Lomatium though. Maybe just placebo effect.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

9. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (18th March 2020)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

I dont think the who wants an easy cheap cure.
    Of course they don't, stopping the Wuhan bug and everyone getting on with their lives will totally fuck up their plans.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JDRock View Post
    A .05 cent pill has already been proved100% effective. laura ingrahms show of 3/16 had an MD that treated and cured 6 cases...suddenly his audio failed and they cut him off.I went back to review the show later and the Entire interview was scrubbed. its called chloroquine. I dont think the who wants an easy cheap cure.

Go to the 4:35 mark on this video on youtube then listen and watch what Bill Still is reporting. It may be what you're talking about.

We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

JDRock (18th March 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

https://vaccineliberationarmy.com/20...-end-the-virus

Hmmm...seems like the cure for kung-flu is to take a sauna. Greta will be pleased.

Of course this only works for Republicans. Democrats won't find a cure until Biden or Bernie sit on the throne.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (18th March 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    Go to the 4:35 mark on this video then listen and watch what Bill Still is reporting. It may be what you're talking about.

Del Bigtree talks about french Doctor Didier Raoult's discovery that chloroquine is effective at treating the virus @21min in his March 5 Highwire video (youtube)
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to keehah For This Useful Post:

JDRock (18th March 2020),Tumbleweed (18th March 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

Chloroquine opens the pathway for zinc to enter the infected cell. Swallowing zinc does not seem to be absorbed as much as dissolving under your tongue. Very interesting.
    Jackie did it and you know it!