Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I found the cure for the corona virus!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Re: I found the cure for the corona virus!

We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

JDRock (18th March 2020),midnight rambler (18th March 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    Chloroquine opens the pathway for zinc to enter the infected cell. Swallowing zinc does not seem to be absorbed as much as dissolving under your tongue. Very interesting.
    Vodka/Gin and tonics for the win!
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

4. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (28th March 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    Go to the 4:35 mark on this video on youtube then listen and watch what Bill Still is reporting. It may be what you're talking about.

thats good right there... thanx tumbleweed. U seem to have a gift from God about easy medical cures.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JDRock For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (18th March 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

Del Bigtree talks of and shows clips of false and misleading MSM reporting against Hydroxychloroquine (including President Trump vs Fauci) and promotion of waiting for vaccines that at best are months away @19min-56:30

Del then slides quotes from world health and virus experts saying the draconian response is an overreaction.

@1:22 looks at four years of excess total death rates in Europe. The last three winters had periods with more excess deaths.

England is in lockdown now even though its death rate is below average.

Only Italy is experiencing excess deaths from the average. But Italy had even higher excess death periods in 2017 and 2018

@1:34 average daily death rate from flu in US is 167, or over 6 month flu season 334. March 11-26 Covid-19` daily death rate is 69 (only 20% as deadly as the upper range for the flu season).

Slide @3min shows summary of China's Hubei flu numbers from last weeks show (0.26% death rate using an estimated 20% infection rate is similar to seasonal influenza)

March 26, The HighWire with Del Bigtree: TRUMP VS FAUCI: BATTLE OF AGENDAS

'Its not like a brand new drug thats been just created that may have an unbelievable monumental effect like kill you'

PubMed, ncbi: Immunization with SARS coronavirus vaccines leads to pulmonary immunopathology on challenge with the SARS virus.
    [Study on mice, PLoS One. 2012;7(4):e35421. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0035421. Epub 2012 Apr 20.]
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to keehah For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (28th March 2020),Tumbleweed (29th March 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    Quit watching the news and don't read articles that report on the virus.
    Go about your regular life, with the exception of flying and booking cruise ships.
    You will be amazed how quickly the virus will be gone.
    Great! 10 days later how is it working out for you?
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (29th March 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Great! 10 days later how is it working out for you?
    It's working out great! The virus is non-existent to me...it's the economic collapse that's smacking everyone in their face.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Amanda (29th March 2020),Cebu_4_2 (29th March 2020),ImaCannin (29th March 2020),monty (29th March 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by keehah View Post
    Del Bigtree talks of and shows clips of false and misleading MSM reporting against Hydroxychloroquine (including President Trump vs Fauci) and promotion of waiting for vaccines that at best are months away @19min-56:30

Del then slides quotes from world health and virus experts saying the draconian response is an overreaction.

@1:22 looks at four years of excess total death rates in Europe. The last three winters had periods with more excess deaths.

England is in lockdown now even though its death rate is below average.

Only Italy is experiencing excess deaths from the average. But Italy had even higher excess death periods in 2017 and 2018

@1:34 average daily death rate from flu in US is 167, or over 6 month flu season 334. March 11-26 Covid-19` daily death rate is 69 (only 20% as deadly as the upper range for the flu season).

Slide @3min shows summary of China's Hubei flu numbers from last weeks show (0.26% death rate using an estimated 20% infection rate is similar to seasonal influenza)

March 26, The HighWire with Del Bigtree: TRUMP VS FAUCI: BATTLE OF AGENDAS

'Its not like a brand new drug thats been just created that may have an unbelievable monumental effect like kill you'

[Study on mice, PLoS One. 2012;7(4):e35421. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0035421. Epub 2012 Apr 20.]

This is a pretty damned good video and it's too bad this kind of information isn't on the mainstream media. It's long but it's good and worth watching.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    it's the economic collapse that's smacking everyone in their face.
    Nobody likes the flu whether it is fatal or not. Government has discovered one issue that everyone can agree on.

By the way nobody has come up with a cure for the Spanish influenza. Perhaps because this disease was copyrighted on October 10th, 1918 ... no 521569

https://books.google.com/books?id=Vl...%20flu&f=false

https://cdn3.imggmi.com/uploads/2020...f57a0-full.jpg

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

BrewTech (31st March 2020)

Brew Guru
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,699 Times in 1,538 Posts

Well, I guess when you don't have anything better to do...

Rikers Inmates Punished After Guards Catch Them Trying To Make Bootleg Coronavirus Vaccine

NEW YORK—On the heels of a report that New York’s jails have an infection rate eight times higher than that of the city at large, sources confirmed Wednesday that officers on Rikers Island have punished numerous inmates for attempting to produce bootleg coronavirus vaccines....
    By way of decoction, thou shalt do wort.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

From 2005!!

Most of the scientists who performed this study were from the CDC.

The HighWire with Del Bigtree: BOMBSHELL: NIH KNEW ABOUT CHLOROQUINE

Chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of SARS coronavirus infection and spread
    Virol J. 2005; 2: 69. Published online 2005 Aug 22. doi: 10.1186/1743-422X-2-69PMCID: PMC1232869PMID: 16115318

Background

Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) is caused by a newly discovered coronavirus (SARS-CoV). No effective prophylactic or post-exposure therapy is currently available...

Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) is an emerging disease that was first reported in Guangdong Province, China, in late 2002. The disease rapidly spread to at least 30 countries within months of its first appearance, and concerted worldwide efforts led to the identification of the etiological agent as SARS coronavirus (SARS-CoV), a novel member of the family Coronaviridae. Complete genome sequencing of SARS-CoV [2, 3] confirmed that this pathogen is not closely related to any of the previously established coronavirus groups...

Results

We report, however, that chloroquine has strong antiviral effects on SARS-CoV infection of primate cells. These inhibitory effects are observed when the cells are treated with the drug either before or after exposure to the virus, suggesting both prophylactic and therapeutic advantage. In addition to the well-known functions of chloroquine such as elevations of endosomal pH, the drug appears to interfere with terminal glycosylation of the cellular receptor, angiotensin-converting enzyme 2. This may negatively influence the virus-receptor binding and abrogate the infection, with further ramifications by the elevation of vesicular pH, resulting in the inhibition of infection and spread of SARS CoV at clinically admissible concentrations.

Conclusion

Chloroquine is effective in preventing the spread of SARS CoV in cell culture. Favorable inhibition of virus spread was observed when the cells were either treated with chloroquine prior to or after SARS CoV infection. In addition, the indirect immunofluorescence assay described herein represents a simple and rapid method for screening SARS-CoV antiviral compounds
    The HighWire with Del Bigtree, April 17:N.I.H. STARTS CHLOROQUINE STUDY AFTER PEAK
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to keehah For This Useful Post:

Neuro (20th April 2020),Tumbleweed (20th April 2020)