Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Intel

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,305 Times in 7,534 Posts

Intel

I was told of this under the condition that I would not repeat it at all, so I'm going to leave out identifying info as to what grocery store chain and where in the country this is.

A very trusted friend who is a rock solid salt of the earth person advised me that they have a friend who is good friends with a principal in a large grocery store chain. The word from the grocery store chain exec is that they have enough stuff in their warehouses to keep stocking their stores for 5-6 months. Their concern is that what they're seeing on the supply side, i.e. that the supply lines are shutting down and the concern is they're seeing the net result that their warehouses are not get re-stocked due to supply lines going down and staying down.

Event if the supply lines come back up there will still be disruptions.
    "I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than one hundred shitheads." --Colonel Charlie Beckwith

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Amanda (20th March 2020),cheka. (19th March 2020),dys (20th March 2020),jcismylord (17th March 2020),Spun Gold (9th April 2020),vacuum (17th March 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 2,159 Posts

Re: Intel

The supply lines are everything. If they deteriorate, we are fucked. Well, we have a few months to make other arrangements.

The deer around here, never let me grow a successful garden; I think it is time to harvest some deer.
    " If you are on the wrong road progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road and in that case the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive man. There is nothing progressive about being pig-headed and refusing to admit a mistake. And I think if you look at the present state of the world it's pretty plain that humanity has been making some big mistake. We're on the wrong road. And if that is so we must go back. Going back is the quickest way on. ---C. S. Lewis

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Ares (13th April 2020),midnight rambler (17th March 2020),Spun Gold (9th April 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,283 Times in 1,961 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    The deer around here, never let me grow a successful garden; I think it is time to harvest some deer.

I've got deer and turkeys around the house all the time and I see them as fresh meat on the hoof. I was wanting to make some jerky and I needed some deer meat. I was sitting at my table eating dinner one day when I saw a deer walking by. The window was open and my 30-06 was leaned up against the table. I should have stuck the barrel out the window but I didn't. I just let him have it while I was sitting at the table. I thought I'd wrecked my hearing completely when that rifle went off but I had most of it back a couple of weeks later. Never touch off a 30-06 in the house, always stick the barrel out the window first.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

BrewTech (17th March 2020),Jewboo (17th March 2020),midnight rambler (17th March 2020),monty (18th March 2020),osoab (18th March 2020),vacuum (17th March 2020),woodman (17th March 2020)

Thanks

Beware of wasting disease in deer. How would you know if the deer you harvested and are about to eat doesn't have wasting disease?
    "I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than one hundred shitheads." --Colonel Charlie Beckwith

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 4,283 Times in 1,961 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Beware of wasting disease in deer. How would you know if the deer you harvested and are about to eat doesn't have wasting disease?
    It was fat and healthy as most are here around my house and I believe as long as you just bone out the meat with out sawing any bones you'll be alright. I've shot and butchered a lot of deer over the years.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (17th March 2020)

Thanks

From same contact I have, different source, extremely rock solid source (former high up mil intel he's known for over 10 years), sorry cannot post anymore than that.

Forget that it lasts through August, add 7-8 months to that
    Trump only knows what he's told
    They will do anything to make Trump look bad and get their power back, including this shit
    Definitely a man-made virus that came from Wuhan Inst. of Virology, what was accidentally released is not as deadly as what they also have there, if the deadlier version of the virus had been released tons of people would just drop dead

11. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Spun Gold (9th April 2020)

Thanks

National lockdown within a week, likely 4-5 days from now. They were wanting to do it 48-72 hours from today but don't quite have the logistics together. Grocery stores will be closed, food furnished by FEMA and delivered by NG. NG will be patrolling the streets.

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,186 Times in 2,993 Posts

i'm waiting for the news that toilet paper has the corona in the fibers

corona vs temperature here -- map seems to show a sweet spot

https://www.accuweather.com/en/healt...ZBo9BDuta3Eugc

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cheka. For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (20th March 2020),midnight rambler (19th March 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,874 Times in 2,246 Posts

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (20th March 2020),Spun Gold (9th April 2020),woodman (20th March 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,874 Times in 2,246 Posts

Are TPTB deliberately planning some kind of Ukrainian Holodmor here

Looks like they are planning to keep this going for 18 months https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/us...es/ar-BB11ktjA
    So, now we need to start growing stuff too

Also, sort of weird thought.. someone in Mannirino's chat said they are now saying that the virus can get on cash, so are they trying to scare people that we have to get off of cash, so people will take their digital world currency warned about here: https://steemit.com/money/@sgtreport...y-lynette-zang

So, it's looking like they are bringing in their NWO right now or am I missing something??

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (20th March 2020)