Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: You may call me an alarmist and I can live with that

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Re: You may call me an alarmist and I can live with that

The word is that they will announce this weekend a mandatory lock-down in Michigan.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

2. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (20th March 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    The word is that they will announce this weekend a mandatory lock-down in Michigan.
    Maybe the inhabitants should all put on yellow vests and take to the streets in defiance of their mandatory lockdown. But that might result in a National Guard massacre.

In my opinion people need to take a stand against the tyranny, but I doubt they can be sufficiently organized to be successful.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

4. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (2nd April 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    Maybe the inhabitants should all put on yellow vests and take to the streets in defiance of their mandatory lockdown. But that might result in a National Guard massacre.

In my opinion people need to take a stand against the tyranny, but I doubt they can be sufficiently organized to be successful.
    I agree Monty. I think most of us here think it a good possibility, even probability, that this was at the very least, pushed along with help from governments; another 9/11 if you will. I see world government getting closer. I believe the hostility of the liberal, mainstream press, the leading Democrats who have their own 'handlers', and the supposed antipathy of the leading oligarchs such as Soros, is merely a false dialectic. I think any of those here who are Trump worshipers should at least entertain this notion.

It is important to disregard the words that come from Trump's mouth and instead focus on the deeds and non-deeds. This is the tell. I know I'm beating the same old drum here but I really feel we are being played to the max. Very skillfully and willfully. This is what these bullshit artists have been doing to the masses forever.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (20th March 2020),monty (20th March 2020),Neuro (2nd April 2020),Tumbleweed (20th March 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post

Ten times worse than the Flu.

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Hitch (2nd April 2020),midnight rambler (2nd April 2020)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

It's very interesting to see the sentiment on this forum. A lot of SHTF thoughts have been tossed aside, favoring a hoax.

A hoax virus is very positive thinking, imo. It would be GREAT if this was a hoax. Yet the numbers keep climbing, and sadly a lot of you will not believe this virus is real until either you catch it, or a loved one does.

You need a reminder. Prepare for the worst. Don't make decisions based upon fear or any other emotion.
    life is good.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,512 Times in 2,602 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
    It's very interesting to see the sentiment on this forum. A lot of SHTF thoughts have been tossed aside, favoring a hoax.

A hoax virus is very positive thinking, imo. It would be GREAT if this was a hoax. Yet the numbers keep climbing, and sadly a lot of you will not believe this virus is real until either you catch it, or a loved one does.

You need a reminder. Prepare for the worst. Don't make decisions based upon fear or any other emotion.
    How do we know who has "the virus" when the testing is so flawed?? Sure numbers may be going up, but there's a lot of evidence out there that they are playing with the numbers, claiming people are dying of corona when they really died of old age, or claiming they died of corona when they had several serious health problems that probably killed them.

In NJ, the first guy who allegedly died of corona was 69 and had emphysema, high BP, atrial fibrillation, diabetes, and a GI condition that caused internal bleeding--but they want me to believe it was the virus that took him out?? Sorry not buying it.

More here:

BOGUS TESTING

NIH Report ~ 80% False Positive !!!! Covid 19 Test Results..SPREAD THIS WIDE AND FAR

Here’s what the CDC says about the test for the Coronavirus
    by Jon Rappoport
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...e-coronavirus/

Here is a CDC paragraph about results. I suggest you read it several times: “Positive [test] results are indicative of active infection with 2019-nCoV but do not rule out bacterial infection or co-infection with other viruses. The agent detected may not be the definite cause of disease. Laboratories within the United States and its territories are required to report all positive results to the appropriate public health authorities.”

On a deeper level, the CDC is saying straight out, IF THE TEST SHOWS A CORONAVIRUS IS PRESENT, THAT DOESN’T MEAN IT’S CAUSING DISEASE.

Corona Not as Severe as the Propagandists Say

Dr. Fauci Concedes the Coronavirus Mortality Rate May Be Much Closer to a Very Bad Flu

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/03/...-very-bad-flu/

As of 19 March 2020, COVID-19 is no longer considered to be a high consequence infectious diseases (HCID) in the UK. " https://www.gov.uk/guidance/high-con...us-of-covid-19

Israeli virologist urges world leaders to calm public, slams ‘unnecessary panic’
    https://www.timesofisrael.com/israel...cessary-panic/

‘People think this virus is going to attack them all, and then they’re all going to die,’ says Prof. Jihad Bishara. ‘Not at all.In fact, most of those infected won’t even know it’

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (2nd April 2020),monty (3rd April 2020),Tumbleweed (3rd April 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,512 Times in 2,602 Posts

And on how they are messing with the numbers and claiming deaths are due to corona when that is simply NOT the case:

*** Please watch this one!!! It talks about fake virus deaths, with family members saying it was NOT the virus and that it was other health issues!!!

REALIST NEWS - More empty testing facilities and fake deaths

Okay, this one is worth going through, empty testing center, *** at 2 min, news article about dead 69- yr old retired Milwaukee police office, with family member saying the media and govt are LYING and that his/her father did not die of the virus and had other health issues. At 2:47, a family member saying grandmother did NOT die of the virus, and that it was Alzheimers, a case of aspiration pneumonia that worsened. At 3:26 Gene Della Salla surprised FL announced he’s dead from virus when still alive!!! “reports of my death have been exaggerated.” At 4:03, Miranda Matilda saying dead family member was on hospice at nursing home and already dying (it was NOT the virus)

Also---more on how they are playing with the numbers

Comment from https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...med-cases-boom

Adr- I have an update. The husband of one of my mom's friends who died of heart failure on Wednesday, he was 75 and already dying, didn't actually die of Covid-19. They had given him a test that had returned a positive result. Even though he was already dying of heart failure, they marked his cause of death as Covid-19 and added him to the state total. Since none of his close contacts tested positive, they retested his body for Covid. The test came back negative. Cause of death is now listed as heart failure. The state has not reduced the Covid death stat by one as of right now. That wouldn't look good. Nor would a story of doctors being so very wrong. I wonder how many deaths have followed that same pattern?

Below is what I’ve been thinking they have been doing to increase the numbers of deaths from corona (claiming that elderly who died of old age died of corona) (Yes, I'm saying they are LYING)

(From https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...hield-cop-cars)

Geocentrist- Was speaking with a guy yesterday. He was telling me his wife knew two people who each had one of their grandparents pass away recently. Both had been “on the edge” and infirmed for quite a while. Covid-19 was automatically listed as their cause of death, in fact, he said the family of one of them actually called them out on listing it as the cause of death, since they had basically no contact with anyone, apparently it caused a bit of furor. Sounds like they are creating numbers.

More screwing with the numbers, calling everything the scary virus...

Comment from https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...new-cases-live

adr- So the morbidly obese spouse of someone my wife works with has been home from the hospital for four days now... She went to the hospital early this month for breathing problems and they couldn't find anything wrong with her. After they couldn't diagnose her, they decided to diagnose her with Covid-19. This was because she had direct contact with someone who was at the Biogen conference in Boston. She was put in isolation at the hospital. So people have spent the past three weeks thinking she had Covid. On the call this afternoon, she said that when she was actually tested for Covid, the test came back negative, but she is glad to be recovering and back at home. So she was basically in the hospital for complications of just being morbidly obese. Another Covid story bites the dust.

Candace Owens@RealCandaceO

The number one killer in America is Heart disease. 1,002 people a day. Did you know that if you die from heart disease right now, and they determine you to be an asymptomatic carrier of Covid-19 in your post-Mortem, they legally add your death to the #Coronavirus death toll?
    https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO/sta...80921329070081

Mike@mnkybrd Replying to @RealCandaceO

I work in medical examiners office. Suicides and murders are being classified as covid deaths if they carry the anti body. It's a numbers game, and a sham.
    https://twitter.com/mnkybrd/status/1244389614107987969

From comment to Jason Goodman’s y/t “Is the U.S. Petrodollar the Next Fatality of Coronavirus?”
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArLn...ature=youtu.be

Jeremy Gebhart Please listen: My friend's friend is an army nurse with 20 years experience currently working in New York who said NY is changing ALL deaths to Coronavirus regardless of the real causes of death. She has personally handled 3 cases having no relationship to Coronavirus that NY changed to be caused by COVID-19. Anyone smell corruption? This needs investigated immediately

Iridium
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    [FONT=georgia][SIZE=3]How do we know who has "the virus" when the testing is so flawed?? Sure numbers may be going up, but there's a lot of evidence out there that they are playing with the numbers, claiming people are dying of corona when they really died of old age, or claiming they died of corona when they had several serious health problems that probably killed them.
    Amanda, give it a couple of weeks.

Everyone on this forum will believe in the virus then. We'll either have it ourself, or have a loved one that has it. I'd love to think positive that this is a hoax, but I think we need to be realistic. We are pretty close to SHTF. We've been talking and preparing for that for years now, on this forum.

To claim this is a hoax is irresponsible and dangerous, imo.
    life is good.

Brew Guru
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,699 Times in 1,538 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
    Amanda, give it a couple of weeks.

Everyone on this forum will believe in the virus then. We'll either have it ourself, or have a loved one that has it. I'd love to think positive that this is a hoax, but I think we need to be realistic. We are pretty close to SHTF. We've been talking and preparing for that for years now, on this forum.

To claim this is a hoax is irresponsible and dangerous, imo.
    Why is it dangerous? If it's legit, and massively virulent, then avoiding it will be nearly impossible. Either one's immune system handles it, or it doesn't. If I get sick, it's usually transition between seasons. I rarely get sick (I fortify my immune system), but when I do get sick, it's pretty bad. Pretty sure I'll be ok if I get sick this year. I'm guessing I won't, but one never knows.

I'm more worried about economic destruction and social unrest - that's no hoax. Unfortunately, I can't be as prepared for that as I used to.
    By way of decoction, thou shalt do wort.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to BrewTech For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (2nd April 2020)

Iridium
    Thanks

I should be more clear. It is dangerous to think this is a hoax, when you are not prepared for it not being a hoax.

Economic destruction and social unrest are side orders to the main menu.
    life is good.