Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: You may call me an alarmist and I can live with that

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Re: You may call me an alarmist and I can live with that

Wonder if SPF humans (those whose mother's opted for C-section) fare better or worser than the general population.

Brew Guru
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,699 Times in 1,538 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    Wonder if SPF humans (those whose mother's opted for C-section) fare better or worser than the general population.

"GSUS Labs, Inc." should file for a federal grant to study the question. Two million to get started ought to cover it... anybody got any credentials we could use?

...you said in a prior post it would take ingenuity to pay the bills - I'm just trying to keep my eyes open.
    By way of decoction, thou shalt do wort.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BrewTech For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (3rd April 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    Time will tell. So far it appears the majority is obeying.
    It doesn't have to be a bloody uprising to disobey the rulers.

This won't end in CA, it will be tried in all the liberal states first.

California has already accepted the illegal invasion sanctuary, oppressive new gun laws and homeless people living and shitting on your streets. It's not a stretch to think California will tolerate this too.
    TOO FAR?? Man Arrested for Paddleboarding in Malibu BY HIMSELF — Facing Up to Six Months in Jail!
    By Cassandra Fairbanks
    Published April 3, 2020 at 11:34am

A man was arrested in Malibu on Thursday for paddleboarding in the ocean alone.

Local authorities claim that he was violating social distancing rules, despite being all alone.

In a Facebook post about the incident, the Lost Hills Sheriff’s Station said that “deputies were flagged down by lifeguards regarding a male adult in the water, disobeying lifeguard orders to exit the water.”

The post continued on to claim that the man “remained in the water paddle boarding for approximately 30-40 minutes. LASD boat was brought in from Marina Del Rey Station, once the Sheriff’s boat arrived on scene, the suspect complied and swam to shore.”

The unnamed man was arrested for Disobeying a Lifeguard and Violation of Government Code for not complying with Gov. Gavin Newsom’s Stay-at-Home order. He is now facing up to a $1,000 fine, up to six months in jail — or both.

Earlier this week a surfer in Manhattan Beach was fined $1,000 after ignoring orders to get out of the ocean.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...x-months-jail/
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (3rd April 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post

Yes it's demons behind all this. Living, breathing devils that walk the face of the earth and they are known as "jews" the children of satan.

Us goyim dying of COVID-19 is far far less newsworthy according to jew (((CBS))) than this:

Artificial intelligence project lets Holocaust survivors share their stories forever

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (3rd April 2020)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post

Us goyim dying of COVID-19 is far far less newsworthy according to jew (((CBS))) than this:

Artificial intelligence project lets Holocaust survivors share their stories forever

Book, we all need to maintain our perspectives and keep our priorities straight.

Gotta love it when a plan comes together.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger