Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Intravenous vitimin C Cure for COVID19

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Re: Intravenous vitimin C Cure for COVID19

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    Valley vet supply has a sale on apple flavored ivermectin 1.87% similar to that mentioned in the post above. $2.79 per tube that will treat a 1500 lb. horse. I ordered some and will give it a try.

Got my horse wormer today and tried some out. It's apple flavored alright but it still tastes like shit. It's no wonder horses try to spit it out when you give it to them.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

monty (1st January 2021)

Thanks

Got my horse wormer today and tried some out. It's apple flavored alright but it still tastes like shit. It's no wonder horses try to spit it out when you give it to them.
    I finished off that tube of horse wormer in about six days. There are marks on the plunger and also numbers that correspond to the weight of the animal being treated. I didn't have any side effects that I know of for sure. Seemed like my eyes were a little more sensitive to light when I was taking it but I don't know if that was caused by the wormer. I think the doses could be cut in half the amount that I took. If I should feel like I'm getting a cold or I've been around someone who's sick I'll probably take a little of it everyday as a preventative along with all the other supplements I take.
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

I finished off that tube of horse wormer in about six days. There are marks on the plunger and also numbers that correspond to the weight of the animal being treated. I didn't have any side effects that I know of for sure. Seemed like my eyes were a little more sensitive to light when I was taking it but I don't know if that was caused by the wormer. I think the doses could be cut in half the amount that I took. If I should feel like I'm getting a cold or I've been around someone who's sick I'll probably take a little of it everyday as a preventative along with all the other supplements I take.
    You took enough to treat a 1500 lb horse?
    Why so much?
    It just seems like enough for a 200 lb man would be the correct dose?
    Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

http://www.controversyofzion.info/

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Homeopathy would dilute the dose to one millionth and use it sparingly on a healthy man. Watch for symptoms produced. The goal would be to produce a symptom equivalent to COVID. When the body responds to that symptom then it will also be solving the COVID puzzle.

Thanks

Looks like ivermectin is an anti cancer drug too.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1043661820315152

Ivermectin, a potential anticancer drug derived from an antiparasitic drug

Highlights

•Ivermectin effectively suppresses the proliferation and metastasis of cancer cells and promotes cancer cell death at doses that are nontoxic to normal cells.
    •Ivermectin shows excellent efficacy against conventional chemotherapy drug-resistant cancer cells and reverses multidrug resistance.
    •Ivermectin combined with other chemotherapy drugs or targeted drugs has powerful effects on cancer.
    •The structure of crosstalk centered on PAK1 kinase reveals the mechanism by which ivermectin regulates multiple signaling pathways.
    •Ivermectin has been used to treat parasitic diseases in humans for many years and can quickly enter clinical trials for the treatment of tumors.

Abstract

Ivermectin is a macrolide antiparasitic drug with a 16-membered ring that is widely used for the treatment of many parasitic diseases such as river blindness, elephantiasis and scabies. Satoshi ōmura and William C. Campbell won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for the discovery of the excellent efficacy of ivermectin against parasitic diseases. Recently, ivermectin has been reported to inhibit the proliferation of several tumor cells by regulating multiple signaling pathways. This suggests that ivermectin may be an anticancer drug with great potential. Here, we reviewed the related mechanisms by which ivermectin inhibited the development of different cancers and promoted programmed cell death and discussed the prospects for the clinical application of ivermectin as an anticancer drug for neoplasm therapy.

Graphical abstract

Ivermectin has powerful antitumor effects, including the inhibition of proliferation, metastasis, and angiogenic activity, in a variety of cancer cells. This may be related to the regulation of multiple signaling pathways by ivermectin through PAK1 kinase. On the other hand, ivermectin promotes programmed cancer cell death, including apoptosis, autophagy and pyroptosis. Ivermectin induces apoptosis and autophagy is mutually regulated. Interestingly, ivermectin can also inhibit tumor stem cells and reverse multidrug resistance and exerts the optimal effect when used in combination with other chemotherapy drugs.

Abbreviations

ASCApoptosis-associated speck-like protein containing a CARD

DAMPDamage-associated molecular pattern

EGFREpidermal growth factor receptor

EMTEpithelial mesenchymal-transition

GABAGamma-aminobutyric acid

HER2Human epidermal growth factor receptor 2

HMGB1High mobility group box-1 protein

HSP27Heat shock protein 27

OCT-4Octamer-binding protein 4

PAK1P-21-activated kinases 1

PAMPPathogen-associated molecular pattern

PARPpoly (ADP- ribose) polymerase

PRRpattern recognition receptor

ROSReactive oxygen species

STAT3Signal transducer and activator of transcription 3

SIDSIN3-interaction domain

siRNAsmall interfering RNA

TNBCTriple-negative breast cancer

YAP1Yes-associated protein 1

Birth till Death

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (18th January 2021),midnight rambler (19th January 2021),monty (18th January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

A registered nurse, Sarah Absher says informed consent is not being given and other treatments are available. She quit her job and joined American Frontline Doctors. She says her parents are government lawyers and believe the government narrative and are not speaking to her.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_mo...ISuaQK%2BwI4sa

Nurse Blows the Whistle on the Medical Industry: ‘They’re Not Offering Informed Consent’
    ]

Last week, America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLDS) came to speak in Kansas City, Missouri. AFLDS founder Dr. Simone Gold brought her message that COVID-19 is nothing to fear and that there are treatments available. At the start of the pandemic, she was fired after speaking out in support of anti-malaria medication hydroxychloroquine (HCQ).

At the time, President Donald Trump was praising the effectiveness of the drug, but shortly after, the FDA revoked emergency use authorization for it. Now, recent studies are confirming that “Low-dose hydroxychloroquine combined with zinc and azithromycin was an effective therapeutic approach against COVID-19.”

The Epoch Times interviewed Sarah Absher, a registered nurse who worked in the field for 8 years but quit this spring and decided to volunteer with AFLDS after what she witnessed. She expressed her passion for the “medical freedom fight” and offered previously unseen materials to support her claims.

She began by introducing herself: “I love being a nurse and had the same concerns as Dr. Gold when we saw what was going on.”

Absher worked through the pandemic up until March 17 of this year. She said she hoped that things would change after the election, but when the big vaccine push came, she knew she couldn’t in good conscience stick with the common narrative on COVID-19: “Part of our job is to gather informed consent. With these vaccine trials, they’re not offering informed consent. They say it’s safe for pregnant women but pregnant women were excluded from the trials.”
    Clinical data on the participation of pregnant women in vaccine trials. (Courtesy of Sarah Absher)(Courtesy of Sarah Absher)‘Vaccine Talking Points’

“We all feel like we saw that things were not right. But physicians are all about reputation and with today’s cancel culture. They [the patients] are looking at us and trusting what we’re saying. And there was this unspoken line at my job. If I had deviated from the narrative … that’s why I left. When we received ‘vaccine talking points.’”

Vaccine ‘talking points’ (Courtesy of Sarah Absher)Vaccine ‘talking points’ (Courtesy of Sarah Absher)
    Absher also pointed out: “I’m not against vaccines. I’ve gotten every vaccine you can get except this one. But the more they push it, the more it repels me. It just makes me realize that the public has a fundamental lack of understanding of what clinical trials are.”

She explained the three long phases of clinical trials, which have not been finalized for the COVID-19 vaccines. Before Phase 1 there is animal testing. Then Phase 1 opens up trials for small groups of people where they are compensated for allowing themselves to be experimented on. Then in Phase 2, if animal testing or Phase 1 does not show serious issues, a larger group of people is tested. Finally, if that group does well, then Phase 3 goes forward to test even more people in hospitals with their consent. If issues are found during any of these phases, the drug must be perfected.

“How do we go from that to just, we’re going to give this to people and if they have an adverse reaction, that’s just that? That’s the story COVID. It’s that everything has deviated from normalcy, especially the medical industry. We’re seeing a lot of anecdotal evidence. We had a better system for collecting data. But we haven’t been careful now. I don’t understand why they’re pushing so hard. If you look up FDA regulations, they’re not even following their own regulations. You cannot say something is safe while it’s still in clinical trials.”
    Changing Medical Standards

Absher described her frustration with how COVID-19 has been handled: “At the very beginning of all this, we didn’t know. But it’s okay to say we got it wrong. But doctors, especially young doctors, have trouble admitting when they make a mistake, and nurses, we often have to tell them to just be honest and admit it.”

She explained why she left the profession: “Our job as medical professionals is to reel in the terror. But with COVID they were encouraging it.”
    “I wouldn’t go back unless medicine changed. It needs to change.”

Her experience with patients offers more perspective: “[The] 2017-2018 flu season was the worst I’ve ever seen. We were short-staffed. A lot of nurses and doctors got the flu even with a flu vaccine. And patients died. But come January, February 2020, none of my patients were dying. And I work in oncology with leukemia patients. We call them the ‘canary in the coal mine’ patients because their immune systems are so weak.”
    Medicine ‘Has Become Unrecognizable’

Getting back to the use of controversial treatments like HCQ, she noted “It’s not just HCQ and ivermectin, but there are plenty of treatments that are encouraging. What’s so unique about COVID is that it didn’t matter if the drug worked anymore. Medicine as a profession has become unrecognizable.”

She then noted how this drove her to join AFLDS: “You can be a darling of the left one day, but if you deviate, you get attacked the next. I know we need to hold ourselves to a higher standard because we’re dealing with people’s lives.”

She pointed out that “in India, when they stopped using anti-malarials [like HCQ], that’s when the big spike hit with COVID. And when questioning why the First World is doing so poorly, but Africa is not, Africa is doing better because they take HCQ once a week to prevent malaria, so they had like no deaths.”
    The Cost of Speaking Out

When asked about how her family has handled her decision to leave nursing she said, “My husband is incredibly supportive. He saw me go into a deep depression during COVID. I really thought people would see and things would change.”

But unfortunately, not everyone is as supportive. “My parents, they are 100 percent bought in. They’re former government lawyers. In their minds, the government would never do anything wrong. Things got very divisive when the big vaccine push started. I haven’t spoken to my dad, and we were very close, since February. And I haven’t talked to my mom since March. We’re at war.”

Medical professionals like Absher who speak out against the narrative get canceled, and information about them gets censored. But she does hope that in coming forward, others will speak out.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (25th October 2021),Tumbleweed (31st July 2021)

Thanks

Thought I'd put a link here to the dosage and other information about using ivermectin to cure Flu and Colds.

https://www.fightorbeenslaved.com
    Birth till Death

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

monty (24th October 2021),woodman (24th October 2021)