Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Intravenous vitimin C Cure for COVID19

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Re: Intravenous vitimin C Cure for COVID19

This video is of a nurse working in a New York hospital. It's pretty good I think on how they're killing people. She talks about the use of hydroxychloriquine and at about the 50 minute mark she also talks about the use of intravenous vitamin C where she questions a doctor and he blows her off. I don't know if this video has been posted elsewhere on the forum but it's good and I'm even more wary of going to a hospital for any reason.

We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

Thanks

A link here to a doctor that says corona viruses can be cured very easily with Ivermectin, zinc and an anti-biotic. Safe, cheap and effective.

https://www.altcensored.com/watch?v=6qkP_hS_vRk

Interview on the Australian Foxtel Sky News program Outsiders with Professor Thomas Borody MB,BS, BSc (Med), MD PhD, DSc, FRACP, FACP, FACG, AGAF - Ivermectin Triple Therapy, which he reports evidences positive results for COVID-19 to fight the pandemic.
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

monty (21st August 2020)

Thanks

I posted this in the general discussion forum but thought I'd post it again here so it would be easy to find. It's the interview with professor Thomas Borody on sky news.

Birth till Death

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

monty (21st August 2020),woodman (22nd November 2020)

Thanks

Here's another video on using ivermectin for colds and flu. He has to avoid using certain words that trigger the jews that don't like truth but he gets it done. You could skip to about the 10:00 mark and start listening there to avoid the technical stuff.

The comments below the video are pretty interesting because there's a lot of discussion on the use of ivermectin for animals and dosages. I use a liquid pour on and there is a syringe attached to a two gallon jug that measures the dosage according to the weight of the animal.

A link here where you can obtain the human version.

https://www.unitedpharmacies.md

Birth till Death

Thanks

Another video here that's interesting if you have a cold or flu. You have to stop the video to read it and the comments under it should be read too.

Birth till Death

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    Here's another video on using ivermectin for colds and flu. He has to avoid using certain words that trigger the jews that don't like truth but he gets it done. You could skip to about the 10:00 mark and start listening there to avoid the technical stuff.

The comments below the video are pretty interesting because there's a lot of discussion on the use of ivermectin for animals and dosages. I use a liquid pour on and there is a syringe attached to a two gallon jug that measures the dosage according to the weight of the animal.

A link here where you can obtain the human version.

https://www.unitedpharmacies.md

Someone correct me if I am wrong. According to Martenson in the vid, it takes 400 mcg per Kg of body weight, per day, for a total of 1600 mcg/kg. Now if I weigh 200 lbs, that is 91 Kg. So 91 Kg times 1600 = 145,600 mcg total over 4 days. That is 36,400 mcg per day. This comes out to 36.4 mg per day. So one would need a total of 12, 12 mg pills for a 4 day course.

This is assuming that there is a Covid 19. I don't know if there is or not. I kinda don't think so but I don't want to take a chance of my wife, who is suffering from COPD, dying. I think the pandemic itself is a total fraud.

ETA: Don't get me started on the mask shit. I was refuse service at Harbor Freight today because I won't wear a mask.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

Thanks

I haven't really looked at the dosage for using Ivermectin but I would if I got a cold or flu. When I treat animals you give them a single dose. I'd guess if you were going to use it your self you'd figure out what they recommend for a single dose and divide that up for how ever many days you'd want to dose yourself for.

I used some Ivermax pour on recently and I believe it was 65 mg for a 1200 pound cow. There's not much ivermectin but it's in a liquid with a solvent so it will be absorbed through the skin. I've spilled it on myself and absorbed it through gloves. If I were going to try it I'd probably try to maybe put 10 mg on my skin spread over four or five days and se how that felt. My vet knows you can substitute ivermectin for hydroxychloroquine so I'd probably call her and see what she'd recommend. She's had plenty of ivermectin spilled on herself with no adverse side effects.
    Birth till Death

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

woodman (23rd November 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    I haven't really looked at the dosage for using Ivermectin but I would if I got a cold or flu. When I treat animals you give them a single dose. I'd guess if you were going to use it your self you'd figure out what they recommend for a single dose and divide that up for how ever many days you'd want to dose yourself for.

I used some Ivermax pour on recently and I believe it was 65 mg for a 1200 pound cow. There's not much ivermectin but it's in a liquid with a solvent so it will be absorbed through the skin. I've spilled it on myself and absorbed it through gloves. If I were going to try it I'd probably try to maybe put 10 mg on my skin spread over four or five days and se how that felt. My vet knows you can substitute ivermectin for hydroxychloroquine so I'd probably call her and see what she'd recommend. She's had plenty of ivermectin spilled on herself with no adverse side effects.
    There's a thread on stormfront where the use of ivermectin is discussed and I'll post a link to it and also one of the members posts where he states how much he uses. He gets the apple flavored horse wormer and takes a whole tube of it over several days. It's also stated that eBay has stopped people from selling it so you'd probably have to go to a vet or farm supply store to get some.

actually you can get a tube containing 1.87% ivermectin for around $10 over on ebay.

Call it 2% for quick calculation, and a 6 gram tube contains almost 120 milligrams.

The dose they use in the data studies is 200 to 400 micrograms per kilogram of body weight. If you are uncomfortable with simple arithmetic, that's ok, because it's not really a dangerous drug. It's not like messing with fentanyl or something where several milligrams too much might kill you.

What I personally will do, if I turn up sick with covid, will be to take the whole tube divided in 4 daily doses of 30 mgs a day. The half life is 19 hours.

I have three tubes, and go through about a tube every couple months for prevention.

YMMV

here's a place where I got 3 tubes for a total of $17.. Less than $6 a tube.
    Durvet Ivermectin Paste Apple Horse Wormer Bots Tube Parasites 1.87% | eBay

Don't worry about it being veterinary meds, as ivermectin is ivermectin.

Interestingly ivermectin also seems to be also a strong anti-cancer chemical.. Google Scholar
    Birth till Death

Thanks

Valley vet supply has a sale on apple flavored ivermectin 1.87% similar to that mentioned in the post above. $2.79 per tube that will treat a 1500 lb. horse. I ordered some and will give it a try.

Birth till Death

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (24th December 2020),woodman (23rd December 2020)

Thanks

There's some good information at a link I'll post below and the use of ivermectin. There's a kit called ZIVERDO with all the ingredients for early treatment of the flu. If you go to the link and scroll down the amounts of ivermectin, Zinc and Doxycycline are listed.

While Professor Borody did not make public the precise dosage of his therapy, the producers of ZIVERDO opted for the following:
    “ZIVERDO Kit Contains Zinc Acetate 50 mg, Doxycycline 100 mg & Ivermectin 12 mg Dispersible Tablets.”

Birth till Death