Page 50 of 53 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: So are they brining in their NWO???

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Re: So are they brining in their NWO???

Wow! I've never heard Dr. Vieira speak before. The guy is really sharp.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

2. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

monty (5th December 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    Wow! I've never heard Dr. Vieira speak before. The guy is really sharp.
    I used to follow Devvy Kidd about 20 years ago. It was through her I first heard about Dr. Vieira, Jr.
    In recent years he has put his efforts into getting the states to revitalize their Second Amendment State Militia which Florida's Governor De Santos recently announced.

The Virginia Land Rights Coalition
    Dr. Edwin Viera, Jr., Ph.D., J.D.

Edwin Vieira, Jr., holds four degrees from Harvard: A.B. (Harvard College), A.M. and Ph.D. (Harvard Graduate School of Arts and Sciences), and J.D. (Harvard Law School).

For more than thirty years he has practiced law, with emphasis on constitutional issues. He is also one of our country’s most eminent constitutional attorneys, having brought four cases that were accepted by the supreme Court and having won three of them. In the supreme Court of the United States he successfully argued or briefed the cases leading to the landmark decisions Abood v. Detroit Board of Education, Chicago Teachers Union v. Hudson, and Communications Workers of America v. Beck, which established constitutional and statutory limitations on the uses to which labor unions, in both the private and the public sectors, may apply fees extracted from nonunion workers as a condition of their employment.

He is the world’s most foremost authority about the role of our Constitution as it relates to money and has written numerous monographs and articles in scholarly journals, and lectured throughout the county. His most recent work on money and banking is the two-volume Pieces of Eight: The Monetary Powers and Disabilities of the United States Constitution (2002), the most comprehensive study in existence of American monetary law and history viewed from a constitutional perspective, available from www.piecesofeight.us

He is also the co-author (under a nom de plume) of the political novel CRA$HMAKER: A Federal Affaire (2000), a not-so-fictional story of an engineered crash of the Federal Reserve System, and the political upheaval it causes. www.crashmaker.com His latest book is: How To Dethrone the Imperial Judiciary

Dr. Vieira may be reached at:
    P.O. Box 3634,
    Manassas, Virginia 20108.

Articles
    Title &nbspate
    Trashing the Constitution Mar 25, 2003
    Are Monetary and Banking Crises Inevitable in the Near Future? Mar 17, 2005
    Home | Copyright © 2004-2005, The Virginia Land Rights Coalition. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.
    Photographic images on this site are not in the public domain. See Terms and Policies.

http://www.vlrc.org/authors/105.html

Edit: Dr. Vieira Jr., has a website, https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org they hacked about the time Biden got elected. He stopped posting on Twitter when that happened also. He pretty much went silent while he was rebuilding his website. I just checked Twitter. He is tweeting again and his website is active
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Amanda (16th January 2022),midnight rambler (5th December 2021)

Thanks

Florida Governor DeSantos institutes Constitutional Article II §2 State Guard

My comment: The Founders were against a standing Army. They included the Art. I §8 Militia Clauses 15 & 16 and limited a standing Army to two years.

Congress unconditionally disestablished the #2A Militia in 1903 and replaced them with the National Guard an adjunct of the military, where as the Constitutional militia is civilian organized under statutes as prescribed by Congress per Article I §8 Clause 16.

The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (5th December 2021),woodman (5th December 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,310 Posts

I always took Viera to be Jewish.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hoarder View Post
    I always took Viera to be Jewish.
    Having followed him for nearly 20 years I have not seen any evidence to support your belief.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,310 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    Having followed him for nearly 20 years I have not seen any evidence to support your belief.
    The best yardstick to measure people who have influence is omission.

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

hoarder thinks everyone is a joo.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hoarder View Post
    The best yardstick to measure people who have influence is omission.
    Omission has two elements. One must have the power to do something. And one must have a duty to do something. Then neglect occurs when nothing is done.

Duty is derived from oath or contract.

omission (n.)
    mid-14c., omissioun, "a neglect or failure to do what one has power to do or ought to do," from Anglo-French omission

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (5th December 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Max Igan has a pretty good rant at this link starting at about the 19:00 minute mark. He names the ones behind this attempt to genocide the people of Australia and the world. He says exactly what he thinks needs to be done about it too. I've listened to it once and enjoyed it so much I think I'll listen to it a few more times.

We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Amanda (16th January 2022),midnight rambler (10th December 2021),monty (10th December 2021),woodman (11th December 2021)

Thanks

I haven't watched this yet. It is about 1 hour 3 minutes.

https://rumble.com/vmyx1n-monopoly-w...im-gielen.html

RumbleThis incredibly eye opening documentary reveals something astonishing: the majority of our world is owned by the very same people. Because of this they can control the entire world and impose their wicked agenda onto all of humanity. This is the time to expose them and to rise up as one to defend our freedom.

The name of the two companies who virtually owns the world’ are Vanguard and BlackRock. They are at the heart of the Deep State or Cabal. Their plan is the Great Reset where they want to enslave every human on earth.
    Share this video wherever you can. See more here:

Https://www.stopworldcontrol.com

Edit: Dr. David Martin has exposed these evil SOBs,

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?104366-Dr-David-Martin-exposes-the-varmints-who-are-killing-humanity&p=985130&viewfull=1#

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Amanda (16th January 2022),midnight rambler (15th December 2021),woodman (15th December 2021)