Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 24250515253 LastLast

Thread: So are they brining in their NWO???

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Re: So are they brining in their NWO???

Putin calls out the NWO's plan for depopulation??

one minute video -

https://www.bitchute.com/video/NnTemAmYwAW8/
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    the NWO's plan for depopulation??

https://sf.gov/show-your-pride-get-vaccinated

Its a plan to genocide Europeans and make people disabled, no evidence I see of the NWO acting to stabilize or depopulate.

THEIR economic and fiat currency system requires continuous growth.

As the below replacement level western fertility rates for the last 50 years now effectively removes 15-25% of westerners every generation, western politicians and public servants keep bringing in so many more people from the third world that the being genocided native western peoples are also simultaneously suffering from excessive population growth causing misery and chaos over most all the world.
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Putin calls out the NWO's plan for depopulation??

one minute video -

https://www.bitchute.com/video/NnTemAmYwAW8/
    slovomir

im russian and yeah this translation is total bs. he was congratulating veterans on victory day

The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (11th March 2022),Cebu_4_2 (12th March 2022),midnight rambler (11th March 2022),osoab (11th March 2022),woodman (11th March 2022)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

I really wasn't sure where to put this. I have been reading quite a lot over at Ron Unz' site, Unz Review and Andrew Anglin seems to be quite a presence there as of late.

Thought this to be a thought provoking article: I Don’t Know Who’s Great Resetting Who Anymore, by Andrew Anglin - The Unz Review

Anglin is very sharp and I agree with him on many things. I do not think he follows everything through to it's conclusion and therefore his conclusions are not completely mature, but his intellect is definitely pronounced.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Amanda (26th March 2022),midnight rambler (26th March 2022)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,512 Times in 2,602 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    I really wasn't sure where to put this. I have been reading quite a lot over at Ron Unz' site, Unz Review and Andrew Anglin seems to be quite a presence there as of late.

Thought this to be a thought provoking article: I Don’t Know Who’s Great Resetting Who Anymore, by Andrew Anglin - The Unz Review

Anglin is very sharp and I agree with him on many things. I do not think he follows everything through to it's conclusion and therefore his conclusions are not completely mature, but his intellect is definitely pronounced.

I've also been visiting Unz a lot lately, and doing much more reading of Anglin.

When he first came on the scene, many years ago, I wasn't impressed with him and actually thought he was one of those intell agency plants (maybe because he was just too over the top with the jew, jew, jew talk--I can't really even remember, but I just felt there was something off about him back then, which was maybe around 2006,07,08)

But now he seems really different to me, so much so that I've even wondered if it's the same guy or if someone just started writing under his name (I guess when I first ran across him years ago, I didn't really like his writing or wasn't impressed with him or what he had to say---he didn't even come across as a bright guy). But these days, I really enjoy reading his writing and getting his take on things.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,637 Times in 3,209 Posts

Unz review is pretty much neocon izzy loving scum.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    Unz review is pretty much neocon izzy loving scum.
    There is some of that there. There is also a well rounded helping of sharp truth that cuts the other way also. Unz is a Jew and many of his posted articles are written by Jews. It is definitely a place where you will get both sides of the twisted mess.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

10. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (27th March 2022)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

So, when I first heard about BRICS, I got the impression that it was rising up in response to the evil jewish central banker tyranny, but Greg Reese says they are the ones behind BRICS, which makes sense to me, since they always control both sides.

We're definitely living in "interesting" times.

BRICS Announces New World Reserve Currency As America Commits Economic Suicide by Greg Reese

https://www.bitchute.com/video/qIvNWF4QwqbC/

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (2nd July 2022),midnight rambler (2nd July 2022),monty (2nd July 2022),woodman (2nd July 2022)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

So looks like we are headed for hell...
    Von Greyerz: Concurrent Deflation & Hyperinflation Will Ravage The World
    https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/vo...l-ravage-world

Authored by Egon von Greyerz via GoldSwitzerland.com,FLATION will be the keyword in coming years. The world will simultaneously experience inFLATION, deFLATION, stagFLATION and eventually hyperinFLATION.
    I have forecasted these FLATIONARY events, which will hit the world in several articles in the past. Here is a link to an article from 2016.

With most asset classes falling rapidly, the world is now approaching calamities of a proportion not seen before in history. So far in 2022, we have seen an implosion of asset prices across the board of around 20%. What few investors realise is that this is the mere beginning. Before this bear market is over, the world will see 75-90% falls of stocks, bonds and other assets.
    Since falls of this magnitude have not been seen for more than three generations, the shockwaves will be calamitous.

At the same time as bubble assets deflate, prices of goods and services have started an inflationary cycle of a magnitude that the world as whole has never experienced before.
    We have seen hyperinflation in individual countries previously but never on a global scale.
    Currently the official inflation rate is around 8% in the US and Europe. But for the average consumer in the West, prices are rising by at least 25% on average for their everyday needs such as food and fuel.

As I state over and over again, central banks should not exist. The laws of nature and supply and demand would do a much better job at regulating markets. Without central banks and their manipulation, markets would be self correcting rather than the extreme peaks and troughs that the banks create.

EPIC SUPER BUBBLES ALWAYS HAVE AN UNHAPPY ENDING

Epic super bubbles can only end badly. But no investor has the experience of such a massive implosion of bubbles because it has never happened before in history.
    I have discussed the consequences in many articles, and they will be devastating.
    Sadly Cassandras are never taken seriously until it is too late. This time will be no different.
    And don’t believe there is anyone there to help. The Fed, which has reacted at least 10 years too late in tightening, will not save investors. Instead, they will offer more pain in the form of higher rates and more tightening.
    Yes, of course the Fed will react at some point and in panic lower rates and inject fake money into the system. But that will be much too late. Also, no amount of fake money can save a system which is morally and financially bankrupt.
    A morally and financially bankrupt western world has created this coming calamity, and we will now have to suffer the consequences.
    Sadly, this this is the only way that it can end. A rotten and debt infested system can only end in a calamity.
    Debts will implode and assets will implode. Society will not function nor will social security, pensions etc. This will create human suffering of a magnitude, which will be devastating for everyone.
    Global population will also come down dramatically. In the mid 1800s there were 1 billion people on earth with very slow growth for the previous thousands of years. Then population exploded over the next 170 years to 8 billion. A chart that look like a spike up normally always corrects up to 50% down. The reasons for a reduction of world population are obvious: Economic collapse, misery, famine, disease and wars.

GOLD – THE ULTIMATE INSURANCE AGAINST WEALTH DESTRUCTION

Anyone who has experienced hyperinflation also knows that the only money that survives such a calamity is gold. I met a year ago a man from former Yugoslavia who recognised me and told my friends who were with me that physical gold saved his family from total devastation. My friends sadly did not take his advice.
    But remember that any protection or insurance must be acquired before disaster hits you.

Your most important assets are your brain, heart and soul. There are always opportunities for individuals who apply those assets wisely.
    And as always in periods of crisis, being with and helping family and friends is your most important task.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (4th July 2022)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

they are going to ruin the natural world and GMO the whole freaking planet--all under the cover of the global warming HOAX. These braindead left-wing nutjobs fall for every single scam from the oligarchs!!!
    I don't want to be in the world they plan on creating for us. I hope humanity somehow finds a way to rise up and destroy these psychopathic monsters and their mad scientists.

Lab-Designed GMO "Carbon Capture Plants" to Replace Pastures

Their Polymer Roots Never Rot. What can go wrong?

https://igorchudov.substack.com/p/ge...carbon-capture

I decided to write about something new so that my readers would not get bored or too saddened by the recent birth rate news. So, I logged onto the World Economic Forum’s website, hoping to wade through their articles for a while in search of some random crazy idea to write about.
    It turned out that the very first article WAS a crazy idea!
    The World Economic Forum has a new proposal (archive): engineered crops whose roots DO NOT ROT when the plants die, and “capture carbon”.

https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch/..._1035x941.jpeg
    Their plan (per article) is as follows:

• Make us stop eating meat: “Decreasing the amount of land devoted to livestock will reduce methane emissions”
    • Plant genetically engineered crops in place of pastures, that would capture carbon. “By using a molecule found in avocado and cantaloupe skins, these engineered roots can better resist decomposition, minimizing carbon escape.”

So, after we stop eating meat, they plan on liquidating pastures and planting those genetically engineered “carbon-capturing” plants on the pasture land.
    The plants would have genetically altered polymer roots (archive) that will not decompose. Think of these roots, for the purposes of discussing decomposition, as being made of plastic polymers, like plastic fibers or ropes.

https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch/...8_790x541.jpeg
    Thus, the WEF plan goes, these GM plants would grow in former pastures, grow polymer roots, and die every year, BUT THE ROOTS WILL NOT DECOMPOSE. Since the roots do not decompose, the soil will gradually become firmly permeated by a thickening tangle of never-disappearing polymer roots. Those roots would hold CO2 forever.
    Great right? Except that I have some questions:

• Will this pasture soil be basically permanently condemned to hosting these genetically modified plants, since no other plants could penetrate the tangles of plastic-like polymer roots until the jammed soil no longer supports any growth at all?
    • What will happen to the diversity of native pasture plants that never evolved to grow on soil which is blockaded by these genetically modified, never-rotting plants?
    • What will happen to insects such as bees, living off native pasture plants and their pollen?
    • What will happen to worms, no longer able to move through the soil?
    • What will happen to the birds, who eat those insects and worms?
    • What will happen to burrowing animals, who no longer would be able to burrow in the tangles?
    • What if, like Sars-Cov-2, these soil-clogging, never-rotting plants escape and outcompete wild plants everywhere else? Before you dismiss that, please realize that these plants have to outcompete natural pasture plants to take root in the former pastures.

Such uncontrolled occupation of a new ecosystem happened with rabbits in Australia, for example. The rabbits were brought in without much forethought and outcompeted other wild animals and became a threat to Australia's ecosystem. Those rabbits also ate all plants they could eat, leaving barren soil, before dying off en masse after that but never relinquishing their ecosystem dominance. Thankfully, the Australian rabbits were not designed to never decompose.

https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch/...d_640x360.jpeg
    And, lastly, the biggest concern: What if these plants become so successful and widespread beyond pastures, that they remove TOO MUCH carbon from the atmosphere, turn out all soil into an endless tangle of dead plastic-like root material, and leave no other carbon dioxide to feed normal plants and plankton?
    Remember that all plants need CO2 to grow: they capture it via photosynthesis and convert it into plant material. No plants can live without CO2!

https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch/..._1024x759.jpeg
    If not controlled, the lab-designed “carbon capturing plants” could suck CO2 out of the atmosphere and make soil logged with non-decomposing polymer fibers, and end our plant life which depends on CO2.
    We are having a problem with Sars-Cov-2, which science was able to design, but isn’t able to stop. What if the genetically modified plants spread beyond pastures, into fields and wild forests?
    What if this ends with the Earth being a frozen (due to too much CO2 removed), barren (due to polymer roots preventing normal growth and too little CO2 to support plant and aquatic plant development), grey planet with no room for any other plant life?
    I doubt that any WEF dreamer is asking these questions. Or are they? Is there anyone not on their payroll who is looking at this with the absolutely highest degree of skepticism? Or are WEF’s paid acolytes purposely dismissing such reasonable concerns as “conspiracy theories” using paid “fact checkers”?
    I understand that there is money to be made from buying pastures and converting them to polymer-rooted plants and capturing “carbon credits” and making profits. I am pro-business. At the same time, I want my planet to have a future for my kids and (hopefully) future grandchildren.
    These people are working on outlandish projects, using billions in dark funding, with essentially no adult supervision or questioning allowed. This reminds me of “virologists”, messing around creating chimeric viruses, without effective oversight. We know how that ended.
    Would you plant those plants in your garden to help capture CO2?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (6th July 2022),monty (6th July 2022)