Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: So are they brining in their NWO???

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,510 Times in 2,601 Posts

So are they brining in their NWO???

Okay, I totally hope I'm wrong, but it's not looking good...(sorry for the gloom)

ITS OVER... The New America. They Win, You Lose. Here's How... Mannarino

Look around you. A world in lock down. Cities, states, nations shutting down. Markets in free-fall. Moreover, NOTHING you are seeing is by accident! Something I have been telling you for YEARS. Understand.. A deliberate global meltdown is occurring by design. A second Great Depression is being THRUST upon us, yes thrust. Many, many people are going do die. For how many years my EXACT words have been "It Will Be Biblical." This is all being done to bring about a NEW financial system.. and methods of control over the remaining population beyond your wildest nightmares are going to occur... what we are seeing now is JUST THE BEGINNING.... GM

---------------- IMO this is a DELIBERATE meltdown of the world economic and financial systems. The New America is now the epicenter of a new order which will sweep the globe, quickly. I also believe it is by design that The Fed. is flooding the world with dollars now in order to usher in a one world ALL digital currency... GM

For how long have I warned that the Fed's final solution is to OWN IT ALL. To be the lender and buyer of last resort? Well it is in FULL SWING right now.. unfolding at unprecedented speed. Moreover, the Fed. is supplying TRILLIONS to other world central banks to buy assets.. THIS IS A GLOBAL TAKEOVER.. A completely NEW structure yes, BUT I TOLD YOU ALL THIS WAS COMING... GM
    With regard to what central banks are in the process of doing right now and the Fed. funneling TRILLIONS of dollars to them, expect this to get monumentally larger. This is all part of a MUCH bigger scheme, a move to a ONE WORLD DIGITAL currency. I expect to see actual currency (paper) burning! Yes burning. They will blame paper currency, coins as well, to be responsible for spreading the virus.. all in an attempt to go TOTALLY cashless.. GM
    Digital currency for banker slave grid:
    BREAKING: BANKERS' NEW SDR CRYPTO BLOCKCHAIN WILL ENSLAVE HUMANITY - Lynette Zang

<span>

by SGT, SGTreport.com:

The new Chinese-created ACChain crypto currency blockchain will be the SDR-related world currency that will allow the international banking elite to digitize every tangible asset on earth, and they will then exert total control over all of it.

ITM Trading's Lynette Zang explains:

"The goal is to capture your wealth, and when the say this is the LAST wealth transfer mechanism they mean it because they want it all. All of it."

Intel Software designer Brad peters takes it one step further, saying:
    "If a global crypto coin controlled by the Bank For International Settlements (BIS) comes to internationalize PROPERTY onto their crypto blockchain, they get their one world government and one world currency all in the same stroke. This IS your 1988 (2018 prediction) Economist magazine cover."
    vaccine to chip us and create a digital identity:
    The Coronavirus COVID-19 Pandemic: The Real Danger is “Agenda ID2020”

What is the infamous ID2020? It is an alliance of public-private partners, including UN agencies and civil society. It’s an electronic ID program that uses generalized vaccination as a platform for digital identity.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/corona...id2020/5706153

Today WHO declared the coronavirus COVID-19 a “pandemic” – when there is not the slightest trace of a pandemic. A pandemic might be the condition, when the death to infection rate reaches more than 12%. In Europe, the death rate is about 0.4%, or less. Except for Italy which is a special case, where the peak of the death rate was 6% (see below for further analysis)...

WHO has most likely received orders from “above”, from those people who also manage Trump and the “leaders” (sic) of the European Union and her member countries, those who aim to control the world with force – the One World Order.

This has been on the drawing board for years. The final decision to go ahead NOW, was taken in January 2020 at the World Economic Forum (WEF) in Davos – behind very much closed doors, of course. The Gates, GAVI (an association of vaccination-promoting pharmaceuticals), Rockefellers, Rothschilds et al, they are all behind this decision – the implementation of Agenda ID2020...

After the pandemic has been officially declared, the next step may be – also at the recommendation either by WHO, or individual countries, “force vaccination”, under police and/or military surveillance. Those who refuse may be penalized (fines and / or jail – and force-vaccinated all the same).
    If indeed force-vaccination will happen, another bonanza for Big Pharma, people really don’t know what type of cocktail will be put into the vaccine, maybe a slow killer, that acts-up only in a few years – or a disease that hits only the next generation – or a brain debilitating agent, or a gene that renders women infertile …. all is possible – always with the aim of full population control and population reduction. In a few years’ time, one doesn’t know, of course, where the disease comes from. That’s the level of technology our bio-war labs have reached (US, UK, Israel, Canada, Australia…).

Another hypothesis, at this point only a hypothesis, but a realistic one, is that along with the vaccination – if not with this one, then possibly with a later one, a nano-chip may be injected, unknown to the person being vaccinated. The chip may be remotely charged with all your personal data, including bank accounts – digital money. Yes, digital money that’s what “they” are aiming at, so you really have no control any more over your health and other intimate data, but also over your earnings and spending. Your money could be blocked, or taken away – as a ‘sanction’ for misbehavior, for swimming against the stream. You may become a mere slave of the masters. Comparatively, feudalism may appear like a walk in the park.
    Are they going to unleash hell upon us and starvation until the masses submit??

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

C.Martel (25th March 2020)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Re: So are they brining in their NWO???

Are they going to unleash hell upon us and starvation until the masses submit??
    Naw, those behind Communism would never do anything like that, it's not like they have a history of doing that or anything.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

4. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Amanda (21st March 2020)

Thanks

Q and Trump have built up such a level of fervent trust with the people who would normally be fighting this the most. QAnons are smiling and clapping as the NWO rolls tanks into their cities, righteously telling themselves to "trust the plan" as if they know something secret. This is all a ruse to fool the patriots and dissenters into letting them implement martial law. A ploy.

Anons are still convinced that this is all being put in place to "drain the swamp" and act on the "sealed indictments" to eliminate the satanic cabal. Instead its all going to be used against us. We'd been had.
    Time is running out, make all the jokes you want, but the future isn't so funny - General of Darkness

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Awoke For This Useful Post:

Amanda (21st March 2020),C.Martel (10th December 2021),hoarder (21st March 2020),jimswift (23rd March 2020),keehah (22nd March 2020),midnight rambler (21st March 2020),skidmark (21st March 2020),StreetsOfGold (22nd March 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

The tell will be if they eliminate paper money, because of covid concerns.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDRock For This Useful Post:

Amanda (21st March 2020),midnight rambler (21st March 2020),Tumbleweed (23rd March 2020)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JDRock View Post
    The tell will be if they eliminate paper money, because of covid concerns.
    You *know* that's the final solution, only a matter of time. This shit will move that along, I'm relatively certain it will be used as the catalyst.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Amanda (21st March 2020),JDRock (21st March 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Awoke View Post
    Q and Trump have built up such a level of fervent trust with the people who would normally be fighting this the most. QAnons are smiling and clapping as the NWO rolls tanks into their cities, righteously telling themselves to "trust the plan" as if they know something secret. This is all a ruse to fool the patriots and dissenters into letting them implement martial law. A ploy.

Anons are still convinced that this is all being put in place to "drain the swamp" and act on the "sealed indictments" to eliminate the satanic cabal. Instead its all going to be used against us. We'd been had.
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, I can't stand it. Those brainwashed sheep listening to that Q disinfo shill Dave @x22 telling them that Trump is taking down the Fed and that the patriots are winning--Give me a freaking break, all you have to do is open your eyes and see what's happening--we're in a global freaking lockdown, and every one is being put out of work and their lives are being destroyed. And yet they still believe.

And then over at conservativetreehouse, their "leader" "Sundance is telling them that this is the global reset and this is what it looks like when economic nationalism is in play and when "main street is the priority"--I KID YOU NOT, he really said that!! How can they be so blind And so I totally did one of my long posts, with links (on central banking, everyone know the collapse was coming, virus as cover story so bankers don't get blamed, digital currency, etc, and they just ignore me (maybe 2 people liked me).

This is our biggest problem--people who are supposed to be on our side are totally EMBRACING the TYRANNY and loving their own destruction. It's so sick!!!!

Oh, and I totally forgot, Dave @x22 is also telling his sheep that Trump is going to bring back a gold standard--Yeah, right, as they get everything in place for their central banker digital enslavement grid, complete with vaccine ID2020 nanochip. And Disinfo Dave @x22 is still pushing the BS about mass arrests.

Must Watch.. SPECIAL SATURDAY MarketReport. By Gregory Mannarino- (calling out the patriotards following the psyop shills)

To break through the brainwashing, GM talks about how the Fed gets its power through the issuance of debt, and now they are printing at an epic scale and only getting more powerful. It's so obvious, I truly don't know how people cannot see what's happening.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (21st March 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Looks like they are going to go for it:

Dirty money a concern People worried handing cash will transmit COVID

https://www.castanet.net/news/Canada/280149/Dirty-money-a-concern

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (23rd March 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

The NWO is already here and you all stood in line for it. The smart phone is the mark.
    Try typing 666 on your smart phone and press send...see what happens, I dare you! Be warned, If you do, he/they will own you!

The Mark of the Beast
    And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark— the name of the beast or the number of its name. Here is a call for wisdom: Let the one who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and that number is 666

As far as a gold standard, if they destroy the currency, gold and silver will be the standard among people. No one will turn in their PM's.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    You *know* that's the final solution, only a matter of time. This shit will move that along, I'm relatively certain it will be used as the catalyst.
    So you are saying now, the flu virus is a hoax to bring about the NWO?
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    Try typing 666 on your smart phone and press send...see what happens, I dare you! Be warned, If you do, he/they will own you!
    Did you try it and what was the result?
    Jackie did it and you know it!