Page 34 of 53 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: So are they brining in their NWO???

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Re: So are they brining in their NWO???

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    All you conspiracy whack job nutters keep referring to this New Whirled Odor nonsense, like such a thing could ever exist. Yet you can't point to a single head of state of a major country who's ever uttered the phrase.
    Paradigm shifts arise when the dominant paradigm under which normal science operates is rendered incompatible with new phenomena, facilitating the adoption of a new theory or paradigm.

New whorld order is euphemism for that which is needed to grow the flock of believers who just know such a thing is possible.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

Out in the open now--so I guess they feel like it's so far along that they can announce it

https://twitter.com/diana_west_/stat...93870727213057

Do you realize how sinister this is? Trudeau is saying that the purpose of Coronavirus is for ‘The Great Reset’. The Cabal are coming out of hiding now (video at link)

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (15th November 2020),osoab (16th November 2020),Tumbleweed (15th November 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

It just keeps getting worse!!!

Haven't listened to all of it, but not looking good (video at link):

https://twitter.com/libertytarian/st...91394771935232
    David Knight@libertytarian

Palantir, data mining company created by CIA, has been given #OperationWarpSpeed contract for tracing vaccinations Vaccine? It's a military GeoSpatial Intel operation And a reminder that Goldman Sachs chastised BigPharma for producing a cure

Brainwashed lefties still believing the BS and think we're dealing with the plague.
    fwiw- tried to post over at the Duran on a story of theirs from OAN showing the death count was fake. I added the German lawyer guy suing because of the scientific fraud with the PCR (latest video I posted on him, he called it a hoax), more on the fake death counts, warned that the Dems went on an epic stealing rampage because the central bankers are ready to usher in the Great Reset, a totalitarian takeover of humanity, all aspect of life controlled by technology, get ready for cashless society, Agenda ID2020, mandatory DNA altering vaccines, digital slavery. COMMENT NOT ALLOWED PAST MODERATION--braindead fools everywhere!!!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (16th November 2020),Tumbleweed (16th November 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    It just keeps getting worse!!!

Haven't listened to all of it, but not looking good (video at link):

https://twitter.com/libertytarian/st...91394771935232
    David Knight@libertytarian

Palantir, data mining company created by CIA, has been given #OperationWarpSpeed contract for tracing vaccinations Vaccine? It's a military GeoSpatial Intel operation And a reminder that Goldman Sachs chastised BigPharma for producing a cure

Brainwashed lefties still believing the BS and think we're dealing with the plague.
    fwiw- tried to post over at the Duran on a story of theirs from OAN showing the death count was fake. I added the German lawyer guy suing because of the scientific fraud with the PCR (latest video I posted on him, he called it a hoax), more on the fake death counts, warned that the Dems went on an epic stealing rampage because the central bankers are ready to usher in the Great Reset, a totalitarian takeover of humanity, all aspect of life controlled by technology, get ready for cashless society, Agenda ID2020, mandatory DNA altering vaccines, digital slavery. COMMENT NOT ALLOWED PAST MODERATION--braindead fools everywhere!!!

Good job Amanda!!! Looks like you threw in everything but the kitchen sink.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post

Good job Amanda!!! Looks like you threw in everything but the kitchen sink.

Thanks!! I keep trying- I figure that at least they are going to have to read it before they reject it, so at least they are hearing about it. I know that when I woke up to 9/11--it took a while, I kept seeing "9/11 truth and links" all over the place. And at first I thought "what on earth are these crazy people going on about" and then one day I got curious and decided to look and that's when I fell down the never-ending rabbit hole.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (16th November 2020),Serpo (19th November 2020),Tumbleweed (16th November 2020),woodman (16th November 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Thanks!! I keep trying- I figure that at least they are going to have to read it before they reject it, so at least they are hearing about it. I know that when I woke up to 9/11--it took a while, I kept seeing "9/11 truth and links" all over the place. And at first I thought "what on earth are these crazy people going on about" and then one day I got curious and decided to look and that's when I fell down the never-ending rabbit hole.
    Learning about the Great reset and the bringing on of the new world order is kind of like going on a coon hunt and falling down a rabbit hole.

Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Amanda (18th November 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/AmyMek/status/1329177489306918912

BREAKING: (Secret Recording) Dr. Roger Hodkinson, fmr. Chairman of Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons committee in Ottawa, tells Canadian Gov't "This is the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on an unsuspected public - nothing more than a bad flu season"

Full Video:
    In a secret recording, Dr. Roger Hodkinson, former Chairman of Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons Committee in Ottawa, tells Canadian government "There is utterly unfounded public hysteria driven by the media and politicians. It’s outrageous. This is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on an unsuspecting public…It should be thought of as nothing more than a bad flu season" https://www.bitchute.com/video/zQwxrBgrdAt0/

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (18th November 2020),woodman (18th November 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Well, now the Dr. Roger Hokinson story is near the top at ZH, so hopefully that will help it get some traction:

Top Pathologist Claims Covid-19 Is Greatest Hoax Ever Perpetrated on Unsuspecting Public

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/top-pathologist-claims-covid-19-greatest-hoax-ever-perpetrated-unsuspecting-public

-on AUDIO: Dr. Roger Hodkinson, Chairman of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons committee in Ottawa, to Canadian govt.:

"The bottom line is simply this: there is utterly unfounded public hysteria driven by the media and politicians. It’s outrageous. This is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on an unsuspected publicIt should be thought of as nothing more than a bad flu season. It's politics playing medicine and that's a very dangerous game. There is no action needed…Masks are utterly useless. There is no evidence they are effective whatsoever. Paper masks and fabric masks are simply virtue signaling. It is utterly ridiculous seeing these uneducated people walking around like lemmings obeying without any evidence. Social distancing is also useless…Closures have had terrible consequence and everywhere should be open tomorrow…Positive testing results do NOT indicate clinical infection. It is simply driving public hysteria and ALL testing should STOP unless you are presenting to hospital with respiratory problems...The scale of the response you’re undertaking with no evidence is utterly ridiculous, given the consequences...all kinds of business closures, suicides…it’s just another flu. You should be out of the business of medicine. You're being led down the garden path…I’m outraged and it should all stop tomorrow.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/zQwxrBgrdAt0/

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (19th November 2020),monty (19th November 2020),Tumbleweed (19th November 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

this is why we need to talk with law enforcement and wake them up to the HOAX:

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/statu...42471223373824

TODAY - The moment armed German police raided the home of a #COVID19 lockdown skeptic doctor and treat him like a literal terrorist while he was live streaming.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (19th November 2020),Tumbleweed (19th November 2020)

Thanks

The Satanic new world order forces have one thing after another planned to destroy us and Ice age Farmer covers some of the stuff they have planned.

The World Economic Forum warns of a new crisis of "even more significant economic and social implications than COVID19." What threat could possibly be more impactful? Christian breaks down the WEF's "Cyber Polygon" tabletop exercise, its participants, and predictive programming around a looming large scale cyberattack on critical infrastructure that would unleash a Dark Winter and help to usher in the Great Reset.

Birth till Death

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Amanda (19th November 2020),midnight rambler (19th November 2020),monty (20th November 2020)