Page 43 of 53 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: So are they brining in their NWO???

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Re: So are they brining in their NWO???

Who runs the world? Blackrock & Vanguard ... LewRockwell.com

Video and transcript: https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/04/...-and-vanguard/
    THE DANGER WE ARE IN NOW
    Well, this was a lot to chew on and I tried to make it as short as I could. I only used examples that I thought were necessary to create a clear overview. This helps to better understand our current situation, that can shed new light on past events
    There will be enough time to dive into the past, but now let’s talk about today but my goal is to inform you about the danger we are in now. The elite governs every aspect of our lives, also, the information we get and they depend on a coordination, cooperation to connect all industries in the world to serve their interests. This is done through the World Economic Forum, among others, a very important organization.
    Copyright © Bill Sardi, writing from La Verne, California. This article has been written exclusively for www.LewRockwell.com and other parties who wish to refer to it should link rather than post at other URLs.

The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

"Who runs the world?"

That would be me. Those other guys were elected by the inmates of the asylum.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

monty (13th June 2021)

Thanks

I have an account with Nevada State Bank, a subsidiary of Zions Bank. They just did a major upgrade to their online banking which makes me think it may have something to do with this . . . .

More on Blackrock from Corey's Digs ~
    Financial Takeover & Your Bank Account – BlackRock, Envestnet/Yodlee, and The Federal Reserve
    GLOBAL
    TECHNOLOGY
    U.S.

TAKE ACTION: Financial Takeover & Your Bank Account – BlackRock, Envestnet/Yodlee, and The Federal Reserve

June 12, 2021 / 9 Comments
    Ever hear of Yodlee? Neither had I, until I discovered it was aggregating my data in my bank account, and likely selling it to third parties. This quickly became a personal dig, until I found staggering connections that I realized the public needs to be made aware of. Before you determine this has nothing to do with you, I urge you to review this article in its entirety and pay close attention to the timeline actions, because this affects ALL OF YOU, and it’s being rolled out in multiple countries. Then, I encourage you to check with your bank and find out exactly which third parties are wrapped up in your accounts, and consider the option of moving your funds to a smaller local bank. This isn’t just about spying and data aggregating, this is a structural setup to move us into the social/climate score system and beyond, and Biden is penning the orders to build the framework that BlackRock has devised.

Investigate Your Bank, Financial Institutions, and Your Accounts

Short Summary
    To quickly summarize, I had noticed that my bank account was suddenly categorizing my expenses into groups such as; income, health & fitness, food & dining, travel, business services, pet supplies, and so on. Immediately, I could see where this was going, and was particularly annoyed by the “income” category where they were mislabeling funds under that category, which puppet Biden is pushing to be forwarded directly to the IRS. To build a social score system for how and where you will be able to spend your funds or get access to locations or services, and for big gov to spy on every penny spent, a structure must first be built. I quickly looked for the 3rd party disclaimer to see who was organizing my personal financial data, and found “account aggregation services are provided by Yodlee, our third-party vendor. Data is obtained by Yodlee or manually entered.” I then went to the section that allegedly allows you to limit data that is shared, only limiting Yodlee wasn’t an option. I called my bank and asked when the contract began and I was told in 2017. I asked what else Yodlee was involved with in my bank account, aside from this new category aggregation, and was informed that they couldn’t find anything. I asked if they were selling my data, and the man didn’t know. I requested it be removed and was told they cannot do that. I stated I was going to close my accounts if they cannot do this and wished to speak with a manager. I was told I would receive a call. I never did, and you can bet your bottom dollar, I moved my funds.

As you will see in the timeline below, Yodlee is one of the largest financial aggregators, who also happens to sell your data and has a class action lawsuit against them, but that won’t stop this train. They were acquired by Envestnet back in 2015. To put this in perspective, Envestnet works with 17 of the top 20 banks along with 5,200 other banks, financial institutions, and companies. They serve $4.8 trillion in assets, manage $229 billion in assets, and power more than 2 million financial plans a quarter. Envestnet services 500 million aggregated accounts each day.Three years later, in 2018, BlackRock, the world’s largest investment manager, bought an equity stake in Envestnet and partnered with them to integrate their technology with Envestnet’s. The following year, Envestnet’s CEO and his wife, died in a fatal car crash, just after the “Going Direct” reset was signed into place. Just a few months later, three democrats filed for an FTC investigation into Envestnet/Yodlee over privacy concerns for consumers (that’s comical), which essentially strong-armed Envestnet. This is only the tip of the iceberg, but paints a bit of a picture when digesting the timeline below. This timeline could have been well over 30-pages expanding on BlackRock’s involvement since they are running the NWO financial show, but this is meant to bring awareness to people so they can investigate their own banks and make decisions for themselves about who they wish to bank with and how t hey wish to protect their financial data and finances.

BlackRock has positioned itself in three high-ranking positions at the White House, manages $7.8 trillion in other people’s assets making it the largest money manager in the world, is in the top three shareholder positions in every major company and industry (just check for yourself), invests heavily in “climate change” and shuns fossil fuels, and has gobbled up much of its competition. Rulers BlackRock and Vanguard, are expected to be managing $20 trillion by 2027. It’s no surprise that BlackRock and the White House have a revolving door through the Clinton, Obama, and Biden administrations. In addition to staff shifting between the them, board members of BlackRock, such as Cheryl Mills, who served for both Clintons during their time at the White House, also seem to drift over to BlackRock. They are the designer of the Going Direct Reset and are helping to lead the way.

Under the guise of “financial wellness” and “climate-related financial risk,” they have shifted the financial industry to streamline and surveil everyone’s financial data so that they can control it through a social score system, tell you how and where to spend your money, and siphon what they deem should go to the IRS. Additionally, there are trillions of dollars about to switch hands from the elderly to the Millennials, and these folks have their teeth in all of it. Review the complete timeline to understand how all of these actions impact everyone.

As I noted last year when stimulus checks rolled out in direct deposit, that was done to establish a more comprehensive database than they already had compiled on US citizens bank accounts. It was just one more stepping stone in their grand plan. It was never about getting pennies into your account to “help you.” On that same point, the PPP small business loans also achieved obtaining financial data on small businesses and farmers across the country.This was the biggest engineered transfer of wealth this country has ever seen. 2020 will become crystal clear, once you’ve reviewed this entire report.
    “Insights” = Monitoring and Control

When you look into your bank account, do a search for “third parties” and “aggregators.” You may come across an explanation such as this one my bank provided for why they are aggregating your information. They pack it full of fluff and suggest they are doing this for you… “you may want us to deliver useful insights about your finances….allowing you to make smarter financial choices.” Once again, they assure you that you’re not smart enough to manage your own money, just as you need a smart home, smart phone, and smart city to survive.THIS is the framework for the social scoring system. This is how they are doing it, by categorizing your funds in your bank accounts, while also assigning ESG (environmental, social, and corporate governance) scores through other financial institutions pertaining to investments. Those will likely be coming to your bank accounts as well, especially with Biden’s new executive order.
    continue reading
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Amanda (15th June 2021),midnight rambler (13th June 2021),Steal (5th September 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,510 Times in 2,601 Posts

Just as Expected; More Covid Propaganda, Hyper Inflation, Climate Change Hysteria, ‘Vaccine’ Push, and War Drums

https://www.garydbarnett.com/just-as...and-war-drums/

June 11, 2021

By: Gary D. Barnett

“The men the American people admire most extravagantly are the most daring liars; the men they detest most violently are those who try to tell them the truth.”

~ H. L. Mencken (1924). “Prejudices Fourth Series”

I have called this temporary period the calm before the storm, but it seems that the storm is already beginning, and summer is not yet upon us. A multi-faceted approach, just as expected, is occurring, or at least is being headlined as the powerful and their government accomplices are setting up the people for planned panic once again. It seems the ‘calm’ may be short-lived, as the propaganda is once again increasing with vigor.

Mainstream headlines today are telling of all the angles of attacks being planned by the evil controllers.

“Covid deaths already eclipse 2020”

“Sweeden sees ‘dark clouds’ with outbreak of Delta variant.”

“Inflation fastest since 2008”

Dire Warning for America–“Inflation: The defining macro story of this decade”

“Looming heatwave to push Phoenix, Vegas temps to 115 degrees or higher”

“Hoover Dam reservoir record low”

“G-7 to pledge 1B coronavirus shots for world”

“FDA to clear 10M J&J vaccine doses from troubled plant”

“Kids under 12 are one step closer to receiving Covid vaccines”

Iran sends warships to Atlantic

Of course, there is much more fearmongering going on by government and media sources about not only these few, but also about continuing cyber-attacks, food shortages, energy shutdowns, and much more. Threats and warnings are being telegraphed, and it seems there will be no end to the panic that began almost 16 months ago. People are being prepared to accept whatever the state tells them, and the pressure to get injected will not slow, regardless of the inherent risk of disease, sickness, and deaths, due to this horrible shot. The Covid hoax is not over, and will be brought back in earnest this fall so that the vaccine push can continue. The poisonous ‘vaccine’ is the real bioweapon, and the more that get injected, the easier it will be to control the population, especially if those ‘vaccinated’ can shed the toxins to others; effectively causing mass ‘vaccination’ by proxy.

It is important to understand that this hell is not over; it is just beginning. Prices will continue to rise, food shortages will escalate, the Cyber Polygon simulation will take place in 4 weeks on July 9, and at some point soon, will be played out in real time across the U.S. and globally. As winter approaches, this will become dangerous to many across the country and world, so preparation is warranted.

There is no virus, so there are no variants, but the state will count on the weakness and ignorance of the people to continue this plot toward a global governance of all, and will use whatever methods necessary, and simultaneously, in their attempt to finalize this takeover of society, with the goal of building a fully functional technocratic system where all that will remain will be the ‘elite’ class holding power over the slave class. Nothing will be held back in this attempted “Great Reset” agenda.

None of this will end easily, and of course, there will be no government savior, no political god to save humanity, and no voluntary backing down by the powerful. Voting is irrelevant, as is the court system for the most part. What is necessary in order to stop this tyrannical takeover is the will of the people, and the courage en masse to just say no. Disobey at every turn, do not follow any orders by government, whether local, state, or federal concerning any draconian measures sought by these monsters. More restrictions are coming; they are not gone for good. Expect more quarantines, expect immunity or passport permits for living, expect every conceivable method of fear-based propaganda, expect more lockdowns. Then understand that economic chaos is also coming, with extreme inflation, false flag cyber-attacks, food shortages, and likely violent civil unrest once these plans are active. In addition, surveillance during this madness will only worsen.

Little time is left to change this course we are on today.

“Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it.

~ Pericles – “Homage to Greece”. Book by Anglo-American-Hellenic Bureau of Education, 1943.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (15th June 2021),monty (21st July 2021),Tumbleweed (16th June 2021),woodman (16th June 2021)

Thanks

Dr. Reiner Fuellmich interviewed Cristina Martín Jiménez Regarding the Bilderberg Club’s involvement of controlling the narrative re Covid and the NWO. English subtitles.
    https://odysee.com/@LongXXvids:c/Cri...berg-Group-:6?
    The Bilderberg Club - Insights from CA#55- June 4 2021
    Let @LongXXvids know you enjoyed this!

Cristina Martín Jiménez is a Spanish investigative author / activist who has researched the Bilderberg club's history and activities. In this appearance at the German Corona Committee's 55th Sitting, she exposed how Bilderberg has operated to silence voices questioning the mainstream Covid narrative and thereby progressed their long-term goal of undermining national democracies in favour of establishing a world government, sometimes referred to as the New World Order.

The spoken languages in this video are German and Spanish. English subtitles are provided.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Amanda (23rd July 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

comment from over at unz.com:

From Telegraph:

1. CDC Director, Rochelle P. Walensky, is a jew.
    2. CDC Deputy Director, Anne Schuchat, is a jew.
    3. CDC Chief of Staff, Sherri A. Berger, is a jew.
    4. CDC Chief Medical Officer, Mitchell Wolfe, is a jew.
    5. CDC Director, Washington Office, Jeff Reczek, is a jew.
    6. COVID Czar, Jeff Zients, is a jew.
    7. COVID Senior Advior, Andy Slavitt, is a jew.
    8. HHS Secretary, Xavier Becerra, is a jew.
    9. HHS Ass. Secretary, Rachel Levine, is a dude and a jew.
    10. Pfizer’s CEO is a jew.
    11. Moderna’s vaccine created by a jew.
    12. Johnson & Johnson’s CEO is a jew.
    13. Teva is an Israel pharmaceutical company with a jewish CEO.
    14. Regeneron Pharma CEO is a jew
    15. AstraZeneca’s CEO was to take over as CEO of Israel’s Teva Pharmaceuticals which means he’s a jew.
    Am I the only one who notices that none of these people are Chinese, yet the current narrative is that Covid 19 is the result of a leak “Wuhan Lab”.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (23rd July 2021),midnight rambler (23rd July 2021),monty (23rd July 2021),Tumbleweed (28th July 2021)

Thanks

I just saw this today.... Roy potter says :

Military Urging Officers To Get Their Houses In Order
    6:11

To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ImaCannin For This Useful Post:

monty (28th July 2021),Tumbleweed (28th July 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Found this on Robert Barnes’ twitter-seems like important info to be aware of and look into:
    Your freedom of movement will be controlled by an organization that proudly employs Ghislaine Maxwell’s sister
    https://twitter.com/echo_chamberz/st...61494526156800

Reminder that the ruling class has been implementing this “CommonPass” system behind the scenes with no popular input

You’re gonna need one of these to travel. The goal of this apartheid system is to control access to all movement chokepoints. Eventually, anyone who challenges the Davos class can have their pass taken away. Try to rise up, and you’ll be classified as a “domestic terrorist”

This app was built by the Rockefeller Foundation & the World Economic Forum
    Larry Fink, who looted the Federal Reserve while Americans were suffering under lockdowns, is also a member of the World Economic Forum, as is his son

The money that Larry Fink & BlackRock stole from the Federal Reserve is financing a totalitarian techno-control grid. As planned, your QR code app will start with health, but will later add an ESG social credit score. China’s system but with more dystopian criteria.

The name for this new global system they are creating is called “The Impact Economy” (aka “Stakeholder Capitalism”) The oligarchy wants us to depend on technology for everything we do, including real world activity. They will control this technology, & thus control us.

Is anyone else talking about the “Impact” buzzword? It’s the foundational buzzword of the new woke capital economy & global NGO government.
    Prince Harry is now a “Chief Impact Officer”

When they say “build back better”, this is the “better” system they are building. It’s a system that allows them to consolidate their extreme gains in wealth, & treats ordinary people like serfs. They want to exploit the serfs’ labor but also treat them like a security threat. (more on the thread)

Also, Alison McDowell, who has done excellent research on the Great Reset, has also been talking about “impact investing” and “stake holder capitalism” as parts of the new economic system they are building.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (24th August 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

https://gab.com/HenrikPalmgren/posts/106840863945849365
    Henrik Palmgren
    @HenrikPalmgren

The World Health Organization has just released a guiding document for a digital vaccine certificate that will be blockchain based. This will be used to implement a vaccine passport in every country. It’s funded by the Bill and Melinda Gate’s Foundation and the Rockefeller Foundation.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (29th August 2021)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    They're just hellbent to have their way aren't they?
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger