Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Coronavirus cases exploding upwards in the US.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Re: Coronavirus cases exploding upwards in the US.

Jon Rappoport says even snake in the grass Dr. Fauci is confessing

well, yes, now they pushed their 3 - 6 trillion $$$ bill through and got Trump to sign it essentially transferring the common people’s wealth to the elite there is no more need for panic at this time

Turn the economy back on; even Fauci is confessing

Mar29 by Jon Rappoport

LET’S GO BACK TO WORK

by Jon Rappoport
    March 29, 2020

(To join our email list, click here.)

If I could reach through my screen and physically shake people with this news, I would.

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the US front man for managing the “pandemic,” has just written an article that ought to be titled: I WAS WRONG AND THIS IS MY CONFESSION.

Fauci, New England Journal of Medicine, March 26, “Covid-19 — Navigating the Uncharted”:

“If one assumes that the number of asymptomatic or minimally symptomatic cases is several times as high as the number of reported cases, the case fatality rate may be considerably less than 1%. This suggests that the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza (which has a case fatality rate of approximately 0.1%) or a pandemic influenza (similar to those in 1957 and 1968)…”

In case there is any doubt, those “pandemic influenza seasons” of 1957 and 1968 did NOT result in any lockdowns. People went outdoors. They mingled. They sat in stadiums. They went to their jobs.

SO TURN THE ECONOMY BACK ON NOW. End the insanity.

Unfortunately, no surprise, the major media are still highlighting fear, so it’s up to people to spread this message in any and every way they can: TIME TO GO BACK TO WORK. TURN ON THE ECONOMY.

When the man in charge of an unprecedented global operation says the product he was selling was defective, when he admits the whole basis for it was over-promoted…that is gigantic. Don’t expect Fauci to apologize abjectly and lie down in the street and let a steamroller flatten him. Understand? This is as good as it’ll get. Don’t wait for anything more.

You’re already on your computer. Get out the message. TURN THE ECONOMY BACK ON NOW.

In case you haven’t noticed, major media have been shoving the devastating economic effects of the global lockdowns into the background. They aren’t leading their daily coverage with people’s lives being destroyed. They’re pushing case numbers and new COVID horror stories. This is not an accident. This is conscious policy. Network bosses have sent down the word. Don’t emphasize the economic human wreckage. Instead, it’s: we’ll all get through this, we’re all in this together. Here are seven steps you can take when you’re washing your hands. It’s robot city.

After a hurricane or an earthquake, the news shows you the rubble and the families with their belongings in sacks wandering through torn roads. Reporters interview mothers who are sitting on curbs in a daze…

But this time, not so. They don’t want people to grasp viscerally what loss of jobs and businesses and money actually means. They want passive acceptance.

Don’t let them get away with it.

Wake people up out of their trance.

TURN THE ECONOMY BACK ON NOW. LET’S GO BACK TO WORK.

http://jonrappoport.files.wordpress....xrevealed3.jpg
    (To read about Jon’s mega-collection, The Matrix Revealed, click here.)

Jon Rappoport
    The author of three explosive collections, THE MATRIX REVEALED, EXIT FROM THE MATRIX, and POWER OUTSIDE THE MATRIX, Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. He maintains a consulting practice for private clients, the purpose of which is the expansion of personal creative power. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world. You can sign up for his free NoMoreFakeNews emails here or his free OutsideTheRealityMachine emails here.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Keep in mind this little turd Fauci is working for Hillary and Obama. He's a flaming liberal that wants to see Trump fail.
    I never trusted him for a second!
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

monty (29th March 2020),Spun Gold (29th March 2020)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    Keep in mind this little turd Fauci is working for Hillary and Obama. He's a flaming liberal that wants to see Trump fail.
    I never trusted him for a second!
    You left out that he's buds with Bill Gates and is intend on Gates coming up with a 'universal' vaccine.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

5. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Spun Gold (29th March 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

looking back over this week, the federal reserve was nationalized and everyone on the planet told to sit tight and do nothing...

is anyone's concern more than just the corona virus?

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    looking back over this week, the federal reserve was nationalized and everyone on the planet told to sit tight and do nothing...

is anyone's concern more than just the corona virus?
    It's the exact opposite. The nation was Federal Reservized.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

8. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (30th March 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    Nobody for several generations has lived through a collapse of a society. I believe you might have an experience to pass along to your grand kids.

The Chinese have studied the subtle method of cursing. One goes "may you live in interesting times".

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

BrewTech (30th March 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    Nobody for several generations has lived through a collapse of a society. I believe you might have an experience to pass along to your grand kids.

The Chinese have studied the subtle method of cursing. One goes "may you live in interesting times".
    https://www.chinasprout.com/community/guestcolumns/21
    https://ericflint.fandom.com/wiki/Ma...eresting_times

It is interesting to investigate these things. Supposedly the curse is not of Chinese origination.

I do loves me some pithy proverbs though. It would be interesting to collect them all in a file.

Here are some Japanese proverbs about food:https://www.kobejones.com.au/20-japa...rounding-food/. I especially like this one:

“It is the man who drinks the first bottle of sakč, then the second bottle drinks the first, and finally it is the sakč that drinks the man.” or “With the first glass a man drinks wine, with the second the wine drinks the wine, with the third glass the wine drinks the man.”

“Eat it raw before all else, then grill it, and boil it last of all.”, This one could be widely applied to Truth itself.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (30th March 2020),Tumbleweed (30th March 2020),ziero0 (30th March 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

I'll check with my next door neighbor. I don't know his first name but his middle name is Fun.

Another of my Chinese favorites (oft stated by Fun) is: When I cease striving to understand then what I know is without understanding. This refers to the concept that understanding is consent (or aquience) and therefore your knowledge-space may be separated from your contract-space

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

woodman (30th March 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    I'll check with my next door neighbor. I don't know his first name but his middle name is Fun.

Another of my Chinese favorites (oft stated by Fun) is: When I cease striving to understand then what I know is without understanding. This refers to the concept that understanding is consent (or aquience) and therefore your knowledge-space may be separated from your contract-space
    Wow. It will take a bit for me to get my mind around that. I like to let things sit a little while and it seems that even though I am busy elsewhere, part of me is digesting it. There is much truth to the mind-stomach connection and the term to 'ruminate' is quite appropriate.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

ziero0 (30th March 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    The rest of the planet won't see it that way.

Options to dump dollar wholesale and setup direct connections will be repurposed and most likely unavoidable as nobody will like to know their reserve is a completely routed fixed deck dealt from the bottom.