Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus cases exploding upwards in the US.

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Coronavirus cases exploding upwards in the US.

I've been tracking this website on the number of cases of coronavirus, back when we had less than 100 cases in the US. We've added over 6,500 cases overnight, totaling almost 26,000 cases (that they know of). We've been moving up the list and now are at #3 worldwide, in number of cases, seems just a couple days ago we were at #8.

We are catching up to Italy. We passed Spain, Germany, and Iran last night. It's getting worse here. Look forward to a nationwide lockdown soon, as in maybe a day or two.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
    life is good.

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Re: Coronavirus cases exploding upwards in the US.

We were told in the President's presser last Sunday that there would be a huge jump due to increased testing. It's expected.

It's everywhere, some areas have been told to stop testing because it's now in the entire area.

We will all be exposed. One of Pence's staff tested positive and Pence got tested recently (no results that I've seen).

https://www.nj.com/coronavirus/2020/...virus-war.html
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

3. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Hitch (21st March 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    We were told in the President's presser last Sunday that there would be a huge jump due to increased testing. It's expected.
    When any test is applied to the population at large without careful selection, the number of false positives will invariably dominate the totals. For example, a test with a sensitivity of 90% and specificity of 90% is considered an excellent powerful test. Now however, if this test is administered to a population having a disease prevalence of 1%, 10,000 tests will yield:

990 false positives
    90 true positives
    10 false negatives
    8910 true negatives
    The government will report 1080 new confirmed cases of the disease/infection. Yet the positive predictive value of a positive test result is only 9% (only 1 in 11 people who test positive actually have the infection).

We don’t know how the covid-9 test is being administered: how are patients for testing selected, what is the prevalence of covid-9 infection in the population.
    A 1% prevalence assumption for Covid-9 might be wildly generous. The number of false positives would be even greater.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

AndreaGail (22nd March 2020),Ares (21st March 2020),Cebu_4_2 (21st March 2020),dys (22nd March 2020),Hitch (21st March 2020),hoarder (22nd March 2020),JDRock (23rd March 2020),midnight rambler (21st March 2020),osoab (22nd March 2020),slvrbugjim (22nd March 2020),vacuum (21st March 2020)

Iridium
    Thanks

Agreed, Midnight. I gotta stop checking that link. Up over 7600 cases now today, over 27,000 in the US now. This virus is a tough one, just keeps on escalating.

As of now, we have surpassed Italy in new cases. We are IT, the US, we'll pass China at this rate. Coronavirus capital of the world.
    life is good.

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

This virus is a tough one, just keeps on escalating.
    It's a very clever hoax. A lot of people are getting fooled by this very clever hoax into becoming deathly ill and dying, after spending days on a ventilator. Weird.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Iridium
    Thanks

It's a very clever hoax. A lot of people are getting fooled by this very clever hoax into becoming deathly ill and dying, after spending days on a ventilator. Weird.
    Imagine if .gov listened to you from day 1. Anyway, you helped a lot of folks on this forum at least, including myself.

Not much we can do at this point, but watch the numbers keeping going up.
    life is good.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hitch For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (21st March 2020),osoab (22nd March 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

I'm waiting for your report of all your family, friends and friends of friends, getting very sick and/or dying.

My report so far. 0 sick, 0 dying, 0 testing positive.

Anyone else ?

*testing positive w/o being sick scores a 0
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Amanda (22nd March 2020),monty (22nd March 2020),osoab (22nd March 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
    Imagine if .gov listened to you from day 1. Anyway, you helped a lot of folks on this forum at least, including myself.

Not much we can do at this point, but watch the numbers keeping going up.
    Imagine if the population listened to him from day one, there would already be mass suicides, looting and people killing each other over the last can of beans.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

I don't know anybody sick with this. And check out the comments on the vids, seems like everyone is starting to ask same thing--does anyone know anybody, everyone is saying no.

Like comment for this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo

If this was a genuine "pandemic", we would ALL know someone impacted by Coronavirus. This is propaganda.
    This one from conservativetreehouse "Am I watching a bad sci-fi movie in real time?"---that's kind of how I feel, this feels like a Hollywood production, with lots of staging for maximum drama.

Instead of having people getting tested in a doctors office, they are setting up tents b/c it's a better photo-op, giving more drama to the narrative they are pushing.

Like this one at 1:21, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCTAJBIxtZQ&t=81s
    looks like more staging and fakery to me, reporter guy all geared up as though Bubonic plague is out there, while camera guy no protective gear.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

EE_ (22nd March 2020),monty (22nd March 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    I don't know anybody sick with this. And check out the comments on the vids, seems like everyone is starting to ask same thing--does anyone know anybody, everyone is saying no.

Like comment for this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo

This one from conservativetreehouse "Am I watching a bad sci-fi movie in real time?"---that's kind of how I feel, this feels like a Hollywood production, with lots of staging for maximum drama.

Instead of having people getting tested in a doctors office, they are setting up tents b/c it's a better photo-op, giving more drama to the narrative they are pushing.

Like this one at 1:21, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCTAJBIxtZQ&t=81s
    looks like more staging and fakery to me, reporter guy all geared up as though Bubonic plague is out there, while camera guy no protective gear.
    So many statistics are being left out in the media. Italy has a very old population, do they practice good hygiene? We know the men are heavy smokers and have underlying health problems. Do many of the victims have the common flu that is being reported as corona? How many die in Italy every year from the common flu?

I won't even address Iran without knowing the general health of their nation, diet, etc.

How many homeless people in poor health are adding to the totals?

Notice how deaths from this flu are never compared to deaths by the common flu by the media, or the so called medical experts?
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!