Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bug out location.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

Bug out location.

Sometimes I sound like a broken record when I talk about the importance of location. But with how easily (((they)were able to shut down road traffic, Is this beginning to hit home?? I mean what the hell good is the perfect bug out locale If its impossible to get to? If we get out of this, and I do mean if consider moving to at least a more defensible position, if not, move to that locale and appreciate the hardship.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDRock For This Useful Post:

hoarder (25th March 2020),monty (25th March 2020),Tumbleweed (26th March 2020)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Re: Bug out location.

Some of us are unable to make that move anytime soon, we're stuck. Suggest you take that into account and support those who are unable to at this time (by not stressing them out).
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

4. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

BrewTech (25th March 2020)

Thanks

you mean unwilling. if your hse was on fire you would leave. not stressing people, just stressing what preparedness really is and what it is not.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

7. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

JDRock (25th March 2020)

Thanks

canned heat, that really takes me to the wayback machine!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JDRock For This Useful Post:

woodman (26th March 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JDRock View Post
    you mean unwilling. if your hse was on fire you would leave. not stressing people, just stressing what preparedness really is and what it is not.
    Your lack of compassion for family obligations disturbs me.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

11. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

BrewTech (25th March 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,636 Times in 3,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    What is more compassionate than getting and keeping your family in a safe place?
    Wouldn't it be irresponsible to delay if you thought things were going to go down hill in quick order?
    One doesn't make a decision to bugout without considering their responsibilities or if it would be the responsible action.

I saw JD's post of "what if" and "could it be time now"?

JD has a good topic of discussion. Locals in the boonies are starting to revolt to the summer home/2nd home owners bugging out to the country side.
    This is happening everywhere and in multiple countries.

I have seen some reports of people just plopping their campers on random private property and declaring property rights don't exist.
    This is in the Boise area.

Do I think it is bug out time? Heck if I know. Most of us have obligations and family considerations.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

JDRock (26th March 2020),midnight rambler (27th March 2020),Tumbleweed (26th March 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Air, water, food. The rural areas have all three. If you don't have these, then you have nothing to defend anyway.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

JDRock (26th March 2020),midnight rambler (27th March 2020),Tumbleweed (26th March 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    So.. the original prepper, Noah had it wrong huh? ffs! When I escaped chicongo, my relatives stayed behind, now somehow thats MY fault? who tries to prepare for disaster surrounded by police, niggers, spics?? Those relatives will GLADLY send you to a fema camp If they get hungry and want your stuff.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to JDRock For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (26th March 2020)

Thanks

You're without a clue and lack any empathy.

At this point I'm precisely where The Source wants me to be. If and when necessary The Source will indicate to me as to when to exercise my right to locomotion and where to. I have it on extremely good Authority (a direct communique which literally slapped me upside the head), it could not possibly be more clear to me. Some got balls of steel, others not so much.

I'm pretty sure this isn't going to twist off the way you're thinking (or possibly hoping?). Who saw this shit coming?* Everyone was thinking of some major war(s). Some christian Zionists (small 'c' intentional) have been all excited about the prospect of going into a major war so jeebus can come.

*other than David Icke and those who've followed him for years; actually I've seen it for decades, some sort of calamity where the people are directly controlled by and activities revolving around the food supply, and here we are (I didn't envision it quite like this, this is a finely tuned psyop)

Via con Dios