Thread: Is a depression coming? Is a depression here?

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Is a depression coming? Is a depression here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7Uf5QppA18

I saw this video, an interview of Doug Casey by The Really Cute Kitco Girl. I think her name is Daniella. I always get a kick out of Casey; he is mighty sharp. He thinks we are heading into a depression, that it is here and going to get worse. I don't know. Personally I think the economy could rebound if the Covid is brought under control, but even if it is brought under control, a lot of damage has been done. I give it a 50/50 at this point, no matter what happens. I see a possibility for a lot of ebullience if the chloroquine protocol proves effective. Most of us here have felt that a depression has been a forgone conclusion and I am still in that camp; the question is simply a matter of timing. We'll see.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Re: Is a depression coming? Is a depression here?

Economy is the science of managing shortages.

Is the economy in trouble? The answer is found by considering what is in short supply. The legal market creates shortages that the black market has no problem supplying. For example alcohol during prohibition or more recently happy drugs ( vs prescribed). Money can be in short supply if expectations of workers become unrealistic (or when illusions become more expensive to maintain).

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

For what it's worth, here's what Greg Mannario has been saying about a coming depression

(also, fyi, he's totally on our side, has been calling for a revolution, though he spells it so the censors don't catch it--says we have to fight)

Greg Mannarino warning about central bankers NWO, digital, cashless society
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QdHg09PsN0

"Look around you. A world in lock down. Cities, states, nations shutting down. Markets in free-fall. Moreover, NOTHING you are seeing is by accident! Something I have been telling you for YEARS. Understand.. A deliberate global meltdown is occurring by design. A second Great Depression is being THRUST upon us, yes thrust. Many, many people are going do die. For how many years my EXACT words have been "It Will Be Biblical." This is all being done to bring about a NEW financial system.. and methods of control over the remaining population beyond your wildest nightmares are going to occur... what we are seeing now is JUST THE BEGINNING.... GM

- IMO this is a DELIBERATE meltdown of the world economic and financial systems. The New America is now the epicenter of a new order which will sweep the globe, quickly. I also believe it is by design that The Fed. is flooding the world with dollars now in order to usher in a one world ALL digital currency... GM"

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

IMO this is a DELIBERATE meltdown of the world economic and financial systems. The New America is now the epicenter of a new order which will sweep the globe, quickly. I also believe it is by design that The Fed. is flooding the world with dollars now in order to usher in a one world ALL digital currency... GM"*

I am in complete agreement, plus destroy all private businesses and private property rights.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

5. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Amanda (25th March 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

Also, sidenote, if any of you encounter those Q sheep out there saying that this is a secret plot to take down the Fed, pass along this link to Greg Mannirino's latest post- he makes it clear that the Fed is now more powerful than ever. He says the Fed gets its power from the issuance of debt, and now with the epic printing, it's the most powerful institution on earth. He says the Fed is now buying up the world with dollars (setting us up for hyperinflation)and don't forget, those dollars were created out of thin air---EPIC criminality, buying up the world with fake money that never existed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vz2Yvo8091M&t=337s

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

monty (25th March 2020),woodman (25th March 2020)