Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stimulus Check: Who Gets It & How Much?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Re: Stimulus Check: Who Gets It & How Much?

Quote Originally Posted by hoarder View Post
    What I hear is that once you open a direct deposit/withdrawal account, it remains active even if you close the account. That would mean SS checks etc would still be deposited there, only I would not have access to it.
    Not logical. Once an account is CLOSED an attempted direct-deposit bounces back.

You don't avoid banks by having Social Security physically mail you a monthly check because when you receive it you still gotta "cash" it at a ..........................................BANK.

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    Not the first time us serfs got stimulus money. Don't you remember everyone getting a stimulus check courtesy of George W. Bush back in '08?

https://www.thebalance.com/stimulus-checks-3305750
    I never heard of any stimulus money sent out at that time. I know I never got a thing. I don’t want any thing now.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

3. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

monty (26th March 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

The way I understand it, Herbert Hoover transferred tax payers money to the failing corporations in the great depression, hoping it would trickle down to the workers, it didn't.
    It took WWII to bring the country out of it.

Is this why they are giving the money to the workers this time?
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,310 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    Not logical. Once an account is CLOSED an attempted direct-deposit bounces back.
    We already know banking laws and policies are not logical.

You don't avoid banks by having Social Security physically mail you a monthly check because when you receive it you still gotta "cash" it at a ..........................................BANK.
    I'm not trying to avoid going to banks, just trying to limit their power over me.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hoarder For This Useful Post:

woodman (26th March 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    I never heard of any stimulus money sent out at that time. I know I never got a thing. I don’t want any thing now.
    I don’t want any either.

I do remember they sent out about $600 the last stimulus package.

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...l=1#post963718
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

8. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

woodman (26th March 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

All kind of funny business games going on with banks right now. They want to make it harder and harder for you to access your funds and make cash withdrawals,

I just was at doctor office and they would not accept my fee at checkout in cash. I told them to send me a bill.

THEY are working to eliminate cash so they are saying cash has too many bad germs on it.

One good thing is that employees of banks and doctor offices and drug stores are in total disarray meltdown right now. So their disorganization should cause banks to break down and go out of business. My CVS drug store just had their entire staff including all their pharmacists quit. All of my prescriptions cannot be filled but that is ok with me. Not really needed anyway.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

hoarder (26th March 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    I don’t want any either.

I do remember they sent out about $600 the last stimulus package.

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...l=1#post963718
    I didn't know. One thing is for sure; if they are mailing out checks, it will certainly dilute the money in our pocket/account. When it goes to the fat cats via bail-outs and corporate welfare, it is not so sure to trickle down to cause inflation in the common man's spending habits.

I guess one thing we should be discussing is whether they will keep on sending payments to people in troubled times. Welfare destroyed the black community and will destroy all others.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (26th March 2020),midnight rambler (26th March 2020),monty (26th March 2020)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Only the good little rubes who obediently line up for National Sheep Shearing Day on April 15 will get the helicopter currency (it's not money).
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

https://twitter.com/krisannehall/sta...715665409?s=21

#COVID19 Panic is the object-it takes otherwise rational people & makes them mind numbing irrational. Let me humbly offer a reasoned & factually based solution to recovering from #coronavirus crash that doesnt include more federal dependency
    youtu.be/u47USkdddVo
    #LibertyFirst

The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

15. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (26th March 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    Don't you remember everyone getting a stimulus check courtesy of George W. Bush back in '08?
    Didn't Obummer send out some Obama bucks too?
    Cogito cogito, ergo cogito sum - I think that I think, therefore I think that I am

My GPG Pub key:
    http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=steyr_m&op=index&fingerprint=on