Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Has the population figured out how serious the crash is yet?

Thanks

Re: Has the population figured out how serious the crash is yet?

Yes, I can see a dive in the real estate market. 10 times worse than in 2008/09. There were job loses back then but not like what is happening now. A lot of the Illuminati companies (Macy’s, TJMax, home goods, etc) started the bAll rolling by closing their doors from the get go. A lot of local company’s are trying to stay open here, but they just declared us a stay at home state because we are a five corona virus de@th state. You’ve got the migratory farm workers from Mexico being halted before even leaving the country, that means no one to harvest crops.
    A lot of crop failures from last year have made the grain stores lacking.
    FDIC asking people to not remove their money from the bank, gold producers closing the shop down and not minting any new coins.
    Some banks might be left, but more will be lost.

I think we are f~^_**
    To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ImaCannin For This Useful Post:

Amanda (30th March 2020),midnight rambler (28th March 2020),monty (29th March 2020),Neuro (29th March 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Can you guys think of any other venues, businesses, or events to add to this list, the economic pandemic will affect,?
    General and all sectors 30-40% loss for at least 9 months.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

There is no reason that Americans cannot grow and harvest their own food. We used to, until the mega farms started to operate such thin margins and drive the families out. Then came the cheap Latino labor. I have a lot of Amish all around me. They will suffer somewhat from this but not as much as the typical English. Their lives will not change but they will have to tighten up a bit. A lot of things they rely on are produced by the 'English'. They will actually thrive.

I don't know if there is a positive side to this crash. I think there is. One thing is for sure; any general worth his salt in wartime can use a defeat to their advantage. It takes some imagination but there is always a way to wrest victories, even small, out of defeats. If you get your ass kicked, you learn from it. If you wake up with a terrible hang over, you learn from it and endeavor to be a wiser man. We must endeavor to learn from this and instead of tearing ourselves apart, use it for solidarity.

Lord, lead me to a greater appreciation of all things;
    Especially those beings you have put upon this Earth.
    Angels walk among us,
    Yet it seems it is only with their passing that we truly appreciate
    What we have lost.

Yes, when times are bad, the bad get worse, but the good get better. Let's get better.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Amanda (30th March 2020),kiffertom (2nd April 2020),midnight rambler (29th March 2020),Neuro (29th March 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Which population?
    The susceptible? The infected? Or the recovered? These would be indexed with respect to the virus.

The unemployed or those still employed? These are indexed with respect to the economy (a trust).

The solvent or the insolvent? This class must also consider the bankrupt. These would be indexed by bank statement or other financial conditions. (Note the similarity to susceptible/solvent, infected/insolvent and recovered/bankrupt model.

What other populations might be posulated?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Almost half the population of the US have spent the last 3 1/2 years being miserable, angry and hateful...during the best of times in history. I've said people should have been celebrating these best of times, that there would be time later to be miserable. Now people will be wishing we could return to those great times. Too bad they wasted these great years, now they will have a good reason to be miserable.

Next up, the pension bust. The only way to keep pensions afloat is to print print print!
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

monty (29th March 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (29th March 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    People are losing it and it may get dangerous soon. I tell neighbors, family and friends to watch their asses and stay alert.
    I'm not letting it stress me out. I'm just concerned and not about the flu.
    Worse than that EE. Cops ain't "going to work" much longer and soon the niggers will be running loose:

WEST BLOOMFIELD, Mich. (AP) — More than a fifth of Detroit’s police force is quarantined; two officers have died from coronavirus and at least 39 have tested positive, including the chief of police.

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (29th March 2020),RatHoler (29th March 2020),Tumbleweed (29th March 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

I'm just starting to figure the bulk in its entirety.

If the U.S. is not competley burned to the ground by the end of the summer, I would be suprised.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    No baseball season this year
    There may not be any sporting events for the next year, or longer, at least not with fans
    No more going to the movie theaters for the foreseeable future
    No more Disneyland, amusement parks, fairs, this summer
    No concerts
    Restaurants won't be as busy as they used to be, when they open back up
    Cruise ship business may collapse
    Air travel may be much less then before
    Gun shows, Coin shows Trade shows may be scaled back
    Less jobs, less new cars being bought
    No more election rallies this year
    yes but, as EMJ has been duly critical of, TPTB have ensured liquor & cannabis shops are open (essential!), & don't overlook, FREE INTERNET PRON!

I forget which pundit I heard quip, the free pron is queued to replace pro sports as "national pass time" (as if it wasn't already for millions...)
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

15. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

BrewTech (31st March 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

No

NBCNews: Wall Street rallies, after Trump extends shutdown until April 30
    [image]
    Wall Street stands empty as people stay away from the area

Wall Street rebounded on Monday, after President Donald Trump announced the extension of the nation's economic shutdown until April 30 at the earliest.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average ended the day 680 points higher, while the S&P gained around 3.3 percent. The tech-heavy Nasdaq also ticked up by around 3.6 percent, after Amazon, Microsoft, and other sector leaders performed well throughout the day...

Despite the largest ever number of weekly jobless claims in history, Wall Street rallied last week, with the Dow posting its biggest weekly gain since 1938.
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews