Thread: Bo Polny's Book of Daniel Timeline Study with Greg Hunter

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Bo Polny's Book of Daniel Timeline Study with Greg Hunter

Was not sure where to post this but this about Bo Polny's

God's 7 Kingdoms - 7 year timeline presentation.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ylA...pIDTF8Ilm/view

The URL above is what USAWatchdog - Greg Hunter links to on his site

but the pdf file of this presentation is also free on Bo Polny's website, and pdf files are downloadable.

The YouTube interview of Polny by Greg Hunter was released early today and summarizes this extensive biblical prophet Daniel timeline study by Polny.

Polny and Hunter talk about when gold and silver price and stock market will go up and down during this last 7 year cycle.

...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra2gLpRYXB4...

Polny's website is... https://www.gold2020forecast.com/

The free pdf download of Polny's timeline study is here...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ylA...pIDTF8Ilm/view

There are two things that raise a red flag to me about this show with Bo Polny.

First: At about 47:00 Polny appears to say that the "seventh year" of this last cycle" is a "thousand year" happy kingdom on earth when the Jews and the Gentiles are truly united into "one kingdom" on earth, AND seems to be saying that Christ will be reigning on this earth during this last kingdom for one thousand years. I know that epistle to the Romans says that the Jews will accept Christ, a portion of them, and that will be right before Christ returns, but my teaching has always "amillennial", (not premillennial and not postmillenial), that is, the word "thousand" is not a literal one thousand years but is like "the cattle on a thousand hills" in the Psalms or Proverbs phrase meaning not a literal one thousand hills but meaning a very large number or a thousand years means a very long time. Polny skims over this in his speech so I did not like that at all because he seems to be saying that when Christ returns, He will reign literally on this present earth for a literal one thousand years.

That is NOT what I believe the bible teaches. When Christ returns, there will he a New Jerusalem or a Heavenly Jerusalem installed and it is not this earth as we now know it. Christ will reign in His heavenly Kingdom for eternity.

Second: Polny seemed to strongly imply that God personally told him the missing piece of the puzzle that is not in the bible but that personal revelation to him is what made it possible for Polny to complete his timeline study.
    I just stay away from "private revelation" of this type from anyone. It is one thing to share how God seems to open doors for you personally in your life and in your studies, but it is another thing to say that God has told you personally how the markets and the rest of mankind's time on this earth is going to play out.

Bo Polny – New Era of Time Starts in April -Jesus Coming Back
    •Mar 28, 2020
    Save
    Greg Hunter
    239K subscribers
    “In the last interview, I gave you a time point, and I am going to give it to you again. This time point is incredible, and it is a Biblical calculation. I am waiting to see what happens at this time point because it is supposed to be a truly epic time point, and that time point is April 21, 2020. It’s a time point where the world changes, one system comes to an end or something really obvious happens. So, coming into the month of May, we have this new time point or this new era.”

Polny says all his work is based on Biblical cycles. He goes through the last 7,000 years with a powerful PowerPoint presentation that culminates with the Second Coming of Jesus Christ and predicts a time window for his return in the not-so-distant future. Polny also says his charts say the bottom is going to be ugly for the so-called long term investors. Polny says, “What it points to is a market drop that keeps falling. The potential target is 5,000 to 5,050 range, and the time point for this comes at the end of the year 2022.”

There is lots more in this more than hour long interview, including a free 30 page PowerPoint presentation on the 7,000 year cycle that started in the days of Adam and Eve.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

Spun Gold (29th March 2020)